Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always Daddy's Girl

"Daddy gives in."

238
42 Comments 42
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Waiting for Daddy

It was nice to be home after my first year of college and working in a bookstore on campus. My Dad and I are close, and it was good to be back home with him.

I hadn't seen Daddy all day and missed him a lot. I read, watched YouTube, and even jumped in the pool, but nothing helped take my mind off missing him.

I exited the pool, entered the house, and poured something to drink.

I felt chilled, so I decided to change out of my swimsuit. I went into the bathroom and slipped off my two-piece suit.

My nipples were hard from being cold. I stepped into the shower and tried to get warm. The water felt good on my cold body. My nipples were still perky, and I slid my hand over them with my sponge. I moaned a slight sound. It felt good feeling the sponge on my nipples. I then slid it down my stomach and in between my legs, shivering with the pleasurable tickle it caused.

I finished my shower, stepped out, and dried myself off. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my young body and hourglass shape. I dried my hair and combed it out, pulling it back into a ponytail, which Daddy loves.

I tied a pink bow to it and then went to my room. I decided to just lay back on my bed.

As I lay there naked, I kept thinking of Daddy and how much I missed him today. My eyes felt heavy, and the next thing I knew, I drifted off to sleep.

After a while, I heard a noise that woke me up. When I opened my eyes, Daddy was standing in the doorway and I smiled at him.

He asked why I was naked on the bed in the middle of the day. I told him what I did and said I didn't like getting dressed. I told him how much I missed him.

He told me to cover up and go back to sleep. I asked Daddy if he could just lay with me. 

"Baby girl, we talked about this, and it's not right for daddies to lay down with their daughters like that." 

I gave him a pout and said, "Daddy, it's just to cuddle." 

He smiled, kicked off his sandals, and moved next to me on the bed, making sure the cover was between him and my naked body. He placed his arm around my shoulders, and I leaned against him. He smelled so nice, I love how my Daddy smells. I laid my head on his chest, and I could hear his heart beating fast, and he was breathing deeply. 

"Are you okay, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby, but I think I should get up and leave you to your nap."

He went to move, and I pulled him back. 

"Daddy, please don't leave me; I have been waiting all day for you." 

"I know, baby, but we talked about this, and I shouldn't be in your room while you are like that."

"Daddy, I won't tell anyone, I promise! I can tell you like laying down with me, am I right, Daddy?"

He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. I slid my hand down his shirt and to his shorts. My hand felt how hard my Daddy was and as my hand slid over his crotch, he moaned. 

He kissed my cheek and said, "Bunny, please, we need to stop this."

"Daddy, I don't want to stop!" I slid my hand under the waistband of his shorts and moved inside his briefs. I felt his warm, hard cock and squeezed it softly.

Daddy moaned louder and said, "Baby girl, please, I will not be able to stop if we keep going." 

"Daddy, it's okay. I have wanted you to love me like this for a long time, and I know you have wanted me that way too, am I right?"  I looked pleadingly into his eyes, "I won't tell anyone, please.

I then looked up at Daddy, and he kissed me on my lips. I opened my mouth to kiss him back as my hand caressed his stiff cock. 

I said, "Daddy am I making it hard by doing that to your penis?" 

He smiled and said, "You know you are, Princess."

I then unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest, moving down and pulling his shorts and briefs down to his knees. As I did, his cock stood straight up. My eyes opened wide as I saw it pop out and I asked Daddy if I could touch it.

Daddy again smiled but said, "Remember, Half-pint, you can tell no one."

I smiled back and moved closer to his cock. I kissed the tip and could see pre cum oozing out. 

"Daddy, is that because of me making your penis excited? 

"Yes, Princess," he said, smiling.

I looked into his eyes and whispered, "Can I taste it, Daddy?"

"Yes, Princess, if you want to."

He pulled his shorts and briefs off before laying back fully exposed to me.

I licked the sticky stuff off his cock tip. I felt Daddy's hand on my head, and he groaned.

"Daddy, am I hurting you? 

"No baby, it feels so good, don't stop."

It tasted a little salty but nice. I licked and lapped at the clear liquid, relishing the taste.

I noticed Daddy's heavy balls as my hand moved down his cock after licking his pre cum. He was moaning and breathing faster.

"Daddy, are you okay? Are you sure I am not hurting you?" 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Your balls are so full and heavy." 

"They are happy, and I like how they feel." 

I asked if I could hold them in my hands. 

He smiled and said, "That would please Daddy so much, baby girl."

I then took my hand and softly cupped my daddy's balls. They were smooth. They felt warm and full. I could tell it was making Daddy feel good because when I looked up, his eyes were closed, and he was smiling. I held his cock as I kissed each of his balls.

"Am I doing good?" I asked. 

"Yes, princess, you are making Daddy feel great." 

I kept looking up, and Daddy's eyes stayed closed as I kissed his balls. Daddy jumped a bit when I took one into my mouth. "Daddy, are you okay?" 

"Yes, but they are just tender, so be gentle, baby girl."

I licked and kissed Daddy's balls as my hand lightly stroked his cock until he gently pulled me up to him.  "Daddy, what did I do? Why are you stopping me?" 

"Nothing, baby, Daddy is excited, and maybe we just need to slow down. How are you feeling, Princess?" he asked. 

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

"I feel strange but nice." 

He pulled his shirt over his head. Daddy was now naked next to me.  Again, he asked, "Are you sure this is what you want?" 

"Oh yes, Daddy," I said, "I want you so much!"

My breasts are nice and I noticed Daddy looking at them. I could feel that my nipples were hard, and I was warm and wet between my legs.

Daddy again said, "We shouldn't be doing this." 

"I know, Daddy, but I love you and want to make you feel good." 

Daddy said, "Baby girl, how about I make you feel good?" 

I told him that holding and touching him close makes me feel good.

He smiled and said, "Let me show you how good you made me feel by making you feel that way." 

I smiled at him and said, "Yes, Daddy." 

Daddy then started kissing me again and moving down, kissing my neck and chest. He stopped at my breasts. I took a deep breath, looked down at Daddy, and smiled. He then moved his mouth down my breast to my left nipple. He softly took it in his mouth and licked over the hard nipple. I moaned as he sucked it between his lips and flicked the tip with his tongue.

"Oh," I moaned, "it feels good!" 

He then moved over to the right nipple, which was very hard, and he kissed it and then licked it softly. I could feel my hips moving, and I was moaning and breathing faster.

Daddy asked, "Are you still okay?

"Yes." 

He continued sucking and licking my nipple. He even nibbled on it softly. I was moaning and moving my hips faster. "Just relax, Princess, let it happen." 

I asked, "Daddy, I feel it happening."

"Your body likes what I am doing."

I could hardly talk, and the next thing I knew, Daddy was kissing my stomach. I felt his warm lips kissing down towards my pussy.

"Daddy, I've never felt like this." 

He asked, "Does it feel good?" 

I said, "Oh yes! Yes, Daddy! Very good." 

He said, "Just enjoy it, baby girl; the best is yet to come." 

As he made his way to the top of my nearly hairless pussy. He kissed it softly and slowly. I thought I was going to explode.  I wanted him to kiss my wet pussy. I spread my legs, and his hand moved up one leg as he moved his face down to my pussy.

"Daddy," I moaned loudly. 

He looked up and said, "It's okay, baby girl; I think you are going to like what Daddy is going to do next." 

He moved down between my spread legs and slid his finger between my wet cunt lips. My hips pulled up, and he told me to relax. He gently pushed my knees up and far apart. He slid his finger into my cunt, and I moaned as he did it. I could feel his breath on my very wet slit.  I then felt his tongue touch my clit. I thought I was going to cum right there, but Daddy was slow and easy. I moaned his name as he licked and lapped slowly.

"DADDY PLEASE!" 

"Daddy, please what, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Please let me cum for you!" I begged

I've only cum by myself when I played with my pussy, but this feeling was so much better. Daddy was touching me in places that I didn't even know I had. My hips were moving up and down.

Daddy then took my pillow and slid it under my butt. My hips and pussy were fully open to him to continue making love to my wet cunt lips with his expert tongue. 

I grabbed his head and begged, "Please make me cum, Daddy. 

When I said that, his tongue slid deep into my honey hole. He fucked me with his long thick tongue until he felt my body begin to shudder. 

He said, "Cum for me, baby girl, cum for your Daddy!" and plunged his tongue back inside me as his thumb ran circles over my clit.

A wave came over me as my first orgasm exploded from my pussy and rippled throughout my body. But Daddy didn't stop; he kept licking and moving down my pussy and lower still. He teased my tight little rosebud in small circles with the tip of his tongue before moving back up over my quivering pussy and sucking on my clit. Sliding first one, then two fingers inside me, he pushed in and against my g spot.

The next orgasm came so hard, that I crushed my pussy against his face. He didn't stop. He kept licking until a third orgasm shot through my body. I could hardly breathe as Daddy let me come down from my three hard climaxes. He moved up to me, pulled me close to his body, and held me. 

Breathing hard, I asked, "Did I do good, Daddy?" 

He smiled and said, "Baby girl, you did so good!" He then kissed my forehead.

I told him, "Please, Daddy, you know what I want now." 

"Yes, Princess, but you must rest before we go further."

"No, Daddy, I want to please you and let you feel what I did. 

"No, baby!" 

He didn't stop me when I moved down between his legs and took his cock into my mouth again, moving it in and out. Feeling it touch the back of my throat. I held on to his balls as I sucked on his cock. I could feel his hands on my head, moving it right where he wanted my mouth to be. In and out, his cock slid into my mouth. He pushed it to the back of my throat, and I gagged a little but didn't stop. He moaned that he was going to cum. He tried to pull me off, but I didn't want to stop. 

He said, "I am cumming, baby girl," as he shot his thick load into my mouth.

I never tasted a man's cum before. I liked it and tried to swallow all of it, but it was too much, and he pulled out and finished cumming on my face and breasts. Using the fingers of my small hand, I eagerly scooped it up and fed it to myself hungrily.
He pulled me against him and held me tightly in his strong arms.

"Thank you, Princess," he breathed in my ear. "You made Daddy feel so good!" 

"Daddy, please don't leave yet." 

He said he would stay for a little longer. 

I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest, my naked body against his. I was thinking about what we might do next time. I fell softly to sleep and had such naughty dreams.

Published 
Written by SJ169
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments