Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ally's Dream

"Ally makes a surprising discovery about her father."

43
8 Comments 8
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story has been sitting on my hard drive, half-finished, for some time. It is unrelated to my 'Rite of Passage' series. But after finishing 'Rite of Passage: The Family Who Plays Together,' I decided to see if I could resurrect it. So now, after weeks of writing, rewriting, and editing, here it is."

Cravings. Everybody gets them. Many people have sexual cravings of one sort or another. I do. But I’m a twenty-one-year-old woman, finishing her third year of college. My sexual cravings aren’t only from the need to get laid.

I’m not a virgin. I’ve been with guys on various occasions. But none of them could ever fulfill my deepest, darkest wish. Only one man could do that. That man was my father. Many times, I fantasized about him making love to me. I wanted to feel his cock pounding into me as he said my name, “Oh, Ally, Ally!”

My given name is Alison, but I go by ‘Ally.’

I don’t know why I have this urge. People supposedly have natural inhibitions from having sex with members of their families. Those inhibitions are nonexistent in me.

My parents are both fairly conservative. This subject isn’t something I could discuss with them. You can’t exactly say, “Mom, I want to fuck Dad. Is that okay with you? Could I borrow him tonight?” I don’t think the approach would work too well.

Mom and Dad don't discuss their sex life with me. I know they do it from time to time. But I suspect that my mom is a woman who has sex with her husband because she feels it is her duty as a wife, not for pleasure.

So somehow, I had to get my father to fuck me.

An unexpected opportunity came when I was home for spring break. My mom had to fly out-of-town for a funeral. Dad had things going on at work and wasn’t able to go with her. Being a typical mother, Mom was disappointed that we couldn’t all spend the week together as a family. But she said she would be back in time to see me off when I had to return to school.

If I ever could get my dad to take me to bed, this would probably be my best chance. But how to do it? I tried subtle hints, wearing clothes that showed off my body and brushing my breasts against him, supposedly by accident. Unfortunately, that approach was not yielding the results I wanted in the time I had left.

I wondered if my mom was even meeting my dad’s needs. Many times, he claimed he had to get some stuff done for work, then would lock himself in the spare room with his laptop and a briefcase. It was a flimsy excuse. I said nothing but knew he was in there masturbating to internet porn or some magazine.

What would get him so horny? I was about to find out. Since I was alone in the house during the day, my curiosity got the better of me. Knowing where he kept his laptop and briefcase, I had to look.

The contents of his briefcase were a complete surprise. I expected they would be magazines devoted to women with huge boobs. Instead, I found pages full of father-daughter porn. After browsing through a few issues, I realized much of the content mirrored my fantasies.

I put them back in the briefcase, then turned on his laptop. It booted up to a password screen. After trying a few things without success, for the heck of it, I finally entered, “FuckM3@11y!”

Oh, my god, it worked! Did he have the same thoughts about me as I did for him? I didn't dare to believe it, but what other realistic explanation could there be for his password and those magazines?

Investigating further, I pulled up his browser. Along with the usual stuff, I found he had bookmarked many websites devoted to videos and stories of incest. Not only that, but the particular subject was sex between fathers and daughters, just as I saw in the magazines.

This confirmed my suspicions. I became determined that one way or another, he would fuck me before I returned to school. I hoped it would be more than once, too.

Not wanting him to know what I found, I shut down his laptop and carefully put everything away.

Thinking for a while about my discovery, I came up with an idea.

Originally, I hoped to do this subtly. But since I only had the rest of the week, I opted for a frontal approach. The result would be the same. My dad would take me to bed.

That evening, after he had closeted himself in the spare room for a little while, I acted. I put on some tight, skimpy shorts to show off my ass. Unbuttoning my blouse, I let it hang loosely along my sides. Then I went to the door of the room and knocked.

“Dad, could you come out for a second? I need your help with something.”

I heard him rustling, and then he responded, “Not now, honey, I’m busy.”

“Dad, it’s important.”

I heard more rustling and guessed he was probably stashing his magazines back into his briefcase.

Finally, he unlocked and opened the door. In a somewhat irritated voice, he said, “What is it that’s so important?”

Then he noticed my open blouse.

He stopped for a moment and turned red. Then he stammered, “Button your shirt, Ally. You shouldn't parade around like that.” I almost laughed.

Using every weapon at my disposal, I deliberately wore a push-up bra for him to notice the girls. The effect worked, because his eyes lingered on my chest a second or two longer, getting a good view of my cleavage.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

“But that’s just it. I want your help to take this off.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“I want you to help me take off my blouse. Everything else too.”

“What? But... But…” Still flustered, he asked, “What are you talking about?”

“Look, Dad, do I have to spell it out for you? OK, I will. I want you to take me to bed and fuck me silly. Is that clear enough?”

“Is this some weird joke?”

“It's no joke. I am very serious. Please take me to bed!”

“I can’t do that; I’m your father. It’s not right.”

“It is right, Dad. It’s right for both of us.”

“Ally, we can get you help.”

“The only help I need is what I just told you. Take me to bed and fuck me silly.”

“But... But...” I put my index finger to his mouth and said, “Shh. Your lips are saying one thing, but your eyes are telling me the truth. You want this as much as I do.”

He protested again, so I shushed him once more.

“Dad, remember, I’m a grown woman. It’s not a joke. This is what I want. I think you want it too, so stop fighting it. You need to fuck me as many times as possible before I have to go back to school, starting now.”

I drew him closer with one hand. The other reached into his pants to cradle a growing erection. His resistance finally crumbled.

“Ally, I have wanted you ever since you bloomed into the woman you are now. I can't believe this is happening.”

I kissed him and said, “Dad, I’ve wanted this too, probably for as long as you have. So, let’s stop talking. Help me make both of our dreams come true. Take me to bed.”

We walked to the bedroom, and he slowly undressed me. He took off his clothes, and we embraced. His erect cock pushed against my stomach as we kissed again.

We kissed, then I knelt and began to suck his cock, stroking and pumping. My tongue licked the shaft and the head.

He spoke softly, “Ally, I never thought this day would come!”

“Let’s make sure there are a lot more like it,” I said, then returned my attention to his cock. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away. We kissed again, and I lay down on the bed. My dad positioned himself, slowly inserted his cock into me, and began to thrust. Our mutual dream was finally coming true.

He pulled out. I sucked his cock some more. Then he put his face between my legs and used his tongue on me, licking and sucking.

He moved his attention higher. His hands and lips caressed my breasts. Shivers ran down my spine as his tongue licked my nipples.

It’s hard to describe how good it felt. By this time, I really needed him in me.

“Fuck me, Dad, fuck me now. I want your cock back in me!”

He maneuvered his cock into my wet pussy. I took his entire length. He thrust in and out, again and again. Sometimes he took it slowly, other times, it was fast. Moans of pleasure escaped my lips.

He kissed my face and neck, whispering, “Oh, Ally.”

My hands grasped his back. This was my dream and more. He was far better than any other guy I'd been with before. My pussy was full of his wonderful cock. I didn't want the feeling to stop.

Our bodies moved together as he continued the motions. In and out, in and out. Then the feeling engulfed me. He gave me my best orgasm ever. The next one was even better, as he kept at it.

Eventually, he said, “I’m going to cum.”

I responded, “I want to taste it. Do it in my mouth!”

He withdrew and aimed his erection at my waiting tongue. When he ejaculated, I eagerly lapped up every drop of cum that my tongue found and swallowed it all.

He kissed me and lay down next to me.

“Ally, I wanted to do this for so long.”

“I wanted it too, Dad. I wanted to taste you, to feel you in me. We still have the rest of the week before Mom gets home. Let’s make the best of it.”

Dad and I would share a bed many times before the week was up. I don't know how he kept it up, but I didn't complain. We made plans to get together when I was home again. He also told me one of his customers had offices near my school, so he might arrange a business trip to visit them. A visit with me would be on the agenda, too!

All good things must come to an end. At the end of the week, we met Mom’s plane at the airport. Naturally, she was unaware of what transpired in her absence. I love my mother dearly, but she would never understand what went on between Dad and me.

She noticed Dad seemed happier. He explained it away, saying things eased up for a while at work. He also said he enjoyed spending some time with me. The last part was true, only he omitted certain details.

I returned to school the next day but was already looking forward to the next visit with my dad.

Maybe dreams can come true. Mine did!

 

Published 
Written by No1YouKnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments