Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allie-boy and his Mommy

"Oh my God, she said, you're a young man now."

12
0 Comments 0
5.6k Views 5.6k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Taking a shower with my Mom was one of the most fun times we ever had. Like two kids under a summer spray nozzle we laughed and played. We washed each other all over. It was sexy and arousing, but primarily, it was fun.

Let me tell you how we came to be showering together. My Mom and I had been thru many difficult times together. My folks had a bad maraige. My Dad was mean when drunk. He was rarely home. When he was, he was usually drunk and abusive.

Once, as a kid, I heard them having sex. Mom was crying, she said,
 "Dan you’re hurting me."
His grunts and moans were his only response. At that time, I was too young for sex myself, But, I could recognize that she was in need.

I used to wet the bed at night. Mom would walk me to the toilet to pee before she went to sleep herself. Because I wasn’t really fully awake, she would hold my cock to aim the pee stream into the bowl. It went innocently like that for years.

When I began to jerk off, I used to fanaticize it was her holding my cock. One summer night, when I was 17, she fell asleep on the couch watching TV. Lying awake in my room, I could hear her snoring. I tip toed out to see what was going on. She was lying with her legs over the arm of the couch Her nightgown had slid wayup on her thighs. I crouched down to peek under the nitey.

It was the first pussy I ever saw. The black bushy hair aroused the animal in me. I stood there and studied the woman lying before me. Her breasts were half exposed. Thighs wide open. She smelled so sweet. It made me happy that she was breathing the same air as I was.

I loved my Mom and she loved me. Dad was a bastard and we both despised him. If only I had the nerve . I wanted to touch her, kiss her and just be nice to her. I felt that it was my job to make her happy.

Soon I had my own bush and a man sized cock. The bed wetting continued. I would lie awake hoping to hear her snoring on the couch. When I did I would go out and let my eyes explore her body. I would stand silently and imagine touching her breasts. I wanted to lick them and kiss them. I wanted to feel close to her. I thought of how much she would like to have her thighs stroked, gently with kindness and compassion.

In my imagination, I would be touching her and kissing her in this way, then she would say to me, “Put your cock inside me, Allie boy. C’mon and fuck your mommy.”
Then I would go back to bed and JO.

One night, going through this routine, I had a full erection while looking her over. Backing out of the room I bumped noisily into the door.I exited quickly and got into bed. I guess the noise I made woke her up. A moment later she was "waking" me for the trip to the toilet. I made believe I was half asleep and she led me by the hand.

After positioning me in front of the bowl she pulled my pajama pants down. She was sleepy herself. She leaned her body against my back as she reached around to steer my pee stream.

When her soft warm hand found a man sized erection I felt her body tense. I was so scared and so excited at the same time, I couldn’t pee. In the past when I was hesitant she would stroke the top of my cock with her thumb and say, "Pishhhh, pishhhh, pishhhh.) Tonight there was just silence and her body leaning on mine. Then it seemed as though time stopped advancing.

My pj’s were around my ankles and she had my cock in her hand. I could feel that tuft of black hair that I found so fascinating. It was pressing against my rear end, and I could feel it as if we were both naked. Only her thin nitey was between us.I felt her nipples growing harder against my back.

My skin was so alive and sensitive. I was welcoming all this sensory, tactile arousal. I could feel her breath on my neck. I only wished we were standing face to face. I wanted my sweet Mommies mouth on mine.

I was standing as rigid as a statue. I wasn’t peeing. My mom moved from behind me to sit on the edge of the tub, by my side. I didn’t like losing the body contact but I did like her being able to see my cock. I didn’t dare move my body, but my I saw her staring at my full throbbing hard on and her hand was now caressing it. Of that, I was sure.

There was no mistaking her fingertips gliding up and back on my erect cock. It left me speechless, but she spoke.
"My God you’re a young man now."

She got back behind me. She put her arms around me, again. Her left hand went up my PJ shirt and she was stroking my chest. Her right hand held my cock in all the glory associated with a woman holding a man’s cock. I was trying not to tremble.

She seemed very calm and composed. She spoke in a hoarse whisper that I later learned to recognize as a woman in heat.
 "For a very long time now", she said, "I've been taking you to the bathroom. It’s really a very personal event in it’s nature. Just a secret that you and I share. I have never told anyone, have you?"
I said, "No, I never told anyone."

She spoke again.
"Good boy. Now I need you to do a very personal task, to help me, and you have to promise never to tell anyone about this secret either."

I squeeked out, "I promise mom."

Mom led me by the hand to her bed. She took something from the night table drawer. I couldn’t get my PJs to stay up. She said,
"just leave them off for now."
So I stepped out of them, leaving me nude from the waist down.

Lying on her back, without any shame, she hiked the night gown up to her waist exposing her white thighs, a smooth tummy and that fascinating black patch. I was so stiff (both my cock and my body) I had to check to see if I was breathing. She motioned me to kneel on my knees beside her. She lubed my middle finger with the stuff from the night table.

"I have an itch that’s driving me crazy. It needs this medicine rubbed in, but I can’t reach it."

Mom smiled at me lovingly. Her hand stroked my face.
“Will you rub this in for Mommy, until I tell you to stop?”
Unable to speak, I nodded, yes. Elevating her knees, she took my hand by the wrist to the entrance of her pussy. With her fingers she opened her pussy lips revealing the wet pink inner lips. My cock was drooling all over the sheet.

"Put the medicine inside me honey."
She guided my finger into her pussy.
"Good boy, rub it in. Press your fingertip against the insides and keep it up until the itch stops OK."
I began to stroke my finger into her cunt. Instinctively my other hand caressed her tummy, just above her thick bush. My finger began to explore inside. I was touching the inner walls of my Mommies hot cunt.

I found a “bump” on the roof of her cunt. Now, I know it’s called a G spot.
“Oh yeah, honey. That’s where it itches most,” she said.
“Rub the medicine in there.”
Obligingly, like a good boy, I stroked my finger into her slippery pussy four or five times, then my fingertip would circle her G spot four or five times. Quickly, I realized the truth of the situation. I was finger fucking my Mother and we were both loving it.

She masked the truth for a while with the medicine bit. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was in ecstasy. I don’t think any man ever touched her body with such tenderness. When she opened her eyes and they met mine, the medicine charade was over and we both knew we had crossed a certain line and our steps could never be retraced.

Her mouth opened slightly and her eyes pleaded with me. Obediently I leaned forward and put my open mouth on hers. A torrent of love and passion passed between us.

My Mom was so happy to finally being made love to with the tenderness she deserved, and I was so pleased to be giving it to her. As her passion rose and she was nearly cumming she said, "That feels good, keep it up. I'm almost better now, relief is cumming, its cummming.”
 She reverted to the medicine ruse, for some reason I couldn’t figure out just now.

“I'm cumming, I’M CUMMMMING. OH YES BABY, I’M CUMMMMING.”
With that her body convulsed and quivered. She moaned and rolled her head from side to side on the pillow. She seemed to explode inside.

She grabbed me by the wrist with both of her hands. She locked me in position so I couldn’t withdraw. Then slowly the motions of her body subsided. I never saw a woman orgasm before. I couldn’t believe what I just saw. I couldn’t believe what I had just done.

She motioned me to move between her legs. Looking into my eyes she said,
“You are so wonderful Allie. You are a perfect lover.”
Her eyes were watering. That hoarse whisper returned.
“Fuck me now, honey. Come and fuck your Mommy. I want your cock inside me.”
She guided my cock head to her wet pussy lips. She guided my cock up and down the slit to lubricate the cock head. As she tugged my cock to move it inside her, she whispered,
“Yes baby come fuck your mommy.”

As eager as I was to do so, I couldn’t hold it back. Her grasp on my cock made me cum. I spewed my cream on her pussy and her tummy and I speckled that thick black bush with white drops of love. I was disappointed with my premature ejaculation, but she wasn’t unhappy. She was grateful overall for what we had just done. She gathered me into her embrace. We hugged and kissed and loved each other very much. After 10 minutes of this, she sent me to my own bed with a promise of more tomorrow .

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The next day I must have jerked off 5 times thinking about finger fucking my Mom. Every time our paths crossed she tried to make eye contact, but I couldn’t handle it. I avoided her eyes. I couldn’t wait for bedtime.

I was lying awake waiting for her to take me to the bathroom. When she came for me I made believe I was asleep. I played this charade to the edge of the bowl. Again she dropped my pants, slid her arms around me and held my cock to aim the stream. I could feel her weight leaning against my back again, feel her breasts on me, feel the "bump" of her full pussy bush against my ass. I peed and she pointed.

When I was done she usually gave a shake or two. This time she milked the last drops out and when she was done I had a hard on. She held it firmly but softly and gave me a few teasing strokes. She kissed the back of my neck, and I heard that throaty whisper again.
"You were so kind to me last night, applying my medicine, I would like to return the favor."
Not knowing exactly what she meant, I nodded yes.

When we got to her bed, she lied me down on my back and removed all my PJs.
I couldn’t believe it. My Mom took me to her bed and stripped me nude. She took the lube tube from the drawer. She pulled her gown off over her head and knelt naked beside me. Me and my Mom were naked on her bed.

Her breasts were so close, so white, so beautiful. Her pink nipples were erect. I knew what I wanted from them but I was half paralyzed with fear. Deftly, Mom lubed the arc from her thumb to the tip of her right forefinger. She used those fingers to encircle my cock. Verrrry slowly she stroked my stiff young cock. Her touch was exquisite. As I looked at her face I thought she was as regal as a Queen.

At the bottom of each stroke her fingers fluttered over my balls. If I didn’t JO 5 times already today I would have splashed the ceiling right then. She said,
"does that feel real good for you honey? You made me feel wonderful last night and I want this to be special for you."
I was speechless, but she went on.
"You applied my medication so well the itch went away. I'm going to do the same for you. I'll even kiss the boo-boo for you."

My Mom leaned over me and kissed my cock head. Stroke, stroke, stroke. With her lips parted ever so slightly she kissed my mouth. I moaned with pleasure. She headed south again and took the head of my cock into her mouth. OMG, heaven couldn’t be better then this. My hands had to move. Somehow nature took over and I found myself trying to get my middle finger into her pussy.

She recognized my inexperience. She said,
 "let me teach you something."
Putting a dab on the end of my thumb she moved to a more receptive position and showed me how to finger fuck her pussy and "put the medicine" on her clit at the same time. Within a minute I had that down pat. Then she leaned over me again and sucked my cock full bore. While I was fingering her cunt with one hand, I was cradling her breasts in the other. She matched the tempo of my hand strokes by moving her mouth over my cock. Lifting my head for a look, I saw my shaft disappearing into her face.

Mom began to vocalize her pleasure by crooning and murmuring. The physical, visual and auditory excitement was too much. I couldn’t control it too long. With a few thrusts upward with my pelvis, I shot a small load, which she held in her mouth until my spasms were done. With her hands she motioned me to continue the manual stimulation of her inner pussy and clit. She was upright on her knees and erect in posture.

When she quivered a bit I though that was her orgasm, but I was wrong. She bent over to kiss me and gave me a taste of my own cum. I moaned loudly and mashed my thumb on her clit. Then she quivered again. Her whole body quivered and shook and shuddered. Her climax drenched my hand with a discharge of her own.

We lied side by side for a while. Embracing, resting and loving each other. We kissed and caressed. My hand traveled lightly over her thighs. Just as lightly, her fingers stroked my face. ”You’re a good boy Allie,” she said.
“No man has ever made me feel as good as you make me feel. I love you so much son. I only pray we are not doing the wrong thing.”
I pondered the weight of what she said.

Minutes passed before I could frame an appropriate response.
“I love you too Mom. This feels so right inside. My heart is happy and your face tells me how happy you are. How could it be wrong? Maybe to somebody else it’s wrong, but to me and you its right. I couldn’t imagine doing these things with any other woman and having as much pleasure and love flow between us.”

“Son, I think you’re on to something. I have loved you and longed for you since. . .since before you were born. Your body formed inside me. You came into the world by passing through my vagina. You got your first nourishment, sucking on my nipples. I bathed you and powdered you. You are a part of me. You have been an object of my sexual fantasies since day one.”

I responded,
“Thousands of years ago, someone put a taboo on Mother-Son sex. But in many ways it’s the truest expression of love possible. Who cares what some cave man thought? I say, fuck him. I say, make love with your Mother.” With that, we both laughed,

After a moment of silence she spoke again.
“Allie, lets shower together and freshen up. Then I want to come back to bed with you. Now, I want you to fuck me.”
That’s how we happened to be showering together.

Now I’ll continue the story.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

We both hated my Dad’s behavior. His drinking had brought us shame within the extended family and in the neighborhood as well. It also brought Mom and I closer to each other. For so many years I had fantasies that he went away, and I became her man. She certainly deserved better treatment then he gave her. Standing naked together and toweling each other dry, I could see with an unobstructed view, the body I had been sneaking peeks at for years.

It was a body worth looking at. Middle age had not appeared anywhere on her body. When I was age 17, Mom was only 36. She was a hard worker and a minimal eater, so she was lean and shapely. She was about 5 foot 4 with perfect B cups. My Dad was the only sex partner Mom ever had. Perhaps “partner” is not the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ayess2149
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors