Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Delight

26
4 Comments 4
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

First came the phone call. It was followed by the gentle tapping on the door of my mobile home, a second later, Wendy is in my arms with her mouth glued to mine. Her strong and slender legs wrap themselves around my waist and I slowly move us toward the bedroom.

Once inside, she releases me and commences to slowly shed her outer garments. The rust-coloured blouse falls away to reveal a silky blue bra holding her lush breasts in place. The plain black dress slacks are unfastened and slowly slide down her well-shaped legs to reveal that she is wearing crotchless pantyhose. A tiny black triangle of silk covers the object of my desire. She heads to my closet and dons the pair of black heels she finds there and then heads back toward the bed. 

Now here I am on my back on the black silk sheets with Wendy on top of me seated on my thighs. My rock hard cock is pushing against the cloth of my boxers as she kisses and licks my neck and chest. Long dark perfumed hair falls across my face as she does this and it makes me want her even more. She finally sits up and I notice her green eyes are lit with desire.

Her silky bra is unfastened allowing her breasts to be exposed. With her eyes locked on mine, she gently rubs their satiny smooth skin amid soft moans from her. I place my strong hands on her waist and slide her forward so she is now seated on my lower abdomen.

Wendy leans forward again and I kiss the soft skin of her breasts in between licking, sucking and gently biting her erect nipples. Her moans of pleasure fill my room and the heat and wetness of her pussy are felt against my skin. She sits upright again and unfastens the ties on her side allowing the tiny silky thong to fall away and a long strip of dark pubic hair greets my eyes.

"Don't make me wait," she whimpers. "I've been thinking about this all day."

I grab the waistband of my boxers and she dismounts long enough for me to remove them before resuming her seat. I grab the packet containing the ribbed condom that I had placed under pillow prior to her arrival and slid it on. Wendy rises up on her knees and I slid my body down just far enough so my cock is now pointing at the entrance to her pussy.

Once again with her eyes locked on mine Wendy's small hand gently grasps it and directs it toward the entrance her hot and wet slit and she gently lowers herself onto my shaft. We both issue moans and I slowly push my way into her wet tunnel until our crotches mesh against each other. She then leans forward again and kisses me.

"Do you like my pantyhose and thong? I got them especially for you," she says in a soft voice.

"I love them," I answer.

"I got so hot the first time I tried them on that I had to masturbate to calm down. I thought of you while I fingered myself," she admits.

"Do you like the heels I got for you?" I inquire.

"They are perfect and make my legs look even better," she responds.

She sits upright again and begins a gentle bucking motion and she rubs her hands across her breasts.

"Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me hard," she begs.

I place my hands on her hips so as to hold her in place as I begin to thrush myself upwards. The feeling of her tight pussy around my cock and of her pantyhose rubbing against the sides of my legs fires me up and begin to move faster. Of all the sex I have had all over the country none of them could hold a candle to Wendy, she was the total package of looks and lust.

Wendy leans down again so I can kiss, lick and suck on her nipples as she rides me. She pulls back just far enough so her breasts are now out of my reach.

"You know how I really like it," she tells me.

"OK," I respond.

Wendy dismounts again and takes a position in her hand and knees as I position myself behind her. I then insert myself from behind and place my hands on her soft hips. I then begin to slam my cock in and out of her. A long sustained moan escapes her sweet lips as I do this.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she repeats over and over. 

I lose track of time as I ram myself into Wendy and allow my hands to rub her breasts and gently pinch her nipples. I am brought back to the present by her moaning for me to go faster.

"Jack, I'm going to cum," she moans.

I increase the speed of my thrusts and a second later a massive orgasm shakes her slender body and she cries out her pleasure.

"Finish the way I like it," she moans.

I withdraw from her pussy and remove the condom. I grab my cock and begin to aggressively stroke myself with the head against the crack of her butt. Wendy moves her hand toward her very wet pussy and slides her fingers inside.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

"My turn," I tell her as I release myself on her firm ass. 

The feeling of my warm cum on her butt cheeks pushes her over the edge again and her body shakes with another massive orgasm.

I collapse in my side and Wendy turns and faces me and we cuddle and kiss for the longest time.

"Next time I'll wear a skirt. I know how much you like fucking me when I'm wearing a mini," she whispers.

She glances at the clock on the nightstand and mutters a soft curse before getting off the bed.

"I have to get moving," she tells me as she gathers her clothing and heads to the bathroom.

I don a robe and head to the kitchen and pull a can of Coke from the fridge. I pop the top on one can and light a smoke as I wait for her to reappear. Wendy appears sometime later looking pretty much like she did when she arrived. She helps herself to Coke and pops the top and takes a long pull at it.

"Did anyone see you heading this way?" I ask.

"No. You're being paranoid," she responds.

"I have a right to be and so should you," I answer.

"Don't worry. I am careful" she says taking my hands in hers. "I'm going to cut my last period on Friday. It's a study hall so I won't be missed so I can be here earlier if that's agreeable," she informs me.

"I'll be waiting," I respond.

She takes one last pull on her Coke before she stands to leave. I receive one last kiss at the door.

"Goodbye, sis," I say softly.

"Later, bro," she responds as I watch her walk toward the back entrance of the trailer park.

Yes, Wendy is my sister. How we came to become involved started innocently enough, it happened shortly after I moved out of our parents' house. She would drop by after school just to hang out as we had always enjoyed each others company. It was right after her seventeenth birthday that it happened. 

It seems that her longtime boyfriend dropped her for someone else and she was devastated. I too had suffered the loss of my lover to another the day before she stopped by for a shoulder to cry on and vent her anger.

oOo

"What's wrong with me? Why is it that I keep meeting losers? It's not that I'm a virgin or a cock tease, but is it too much to expect some tenderness?" she asks as I direct her to the couch and tears begin to form at her eyes.

"No, it's not an unreasonable expectation," I respond.

"Then why do I meet the guys that just want to ram their peckers into me? Am I not pretty enough to attract a decent guy?" she questioned.

"You are very pretty and any guy would be lucky to have someone like you," I answer.

Wendy dried her tears and blew her nose before she notices my red eyes,

"Why are you crying?" she asks.

"Sasha left me. Apparently having a job and my own place is not enough. Maybe I'm not as attractive as I think I am," I respond.

"That bitch! She doesn't know a good thing when she sees it. And for the record, I think you are very attractive," Wendy responds as she slides closer and we wrap our arms around each other and she places her head on my shoulder.

The aroma of her perfume and the feeling if her warm firm body in my arms begin to have an effect on me and I feel my cock begin to harden. Wendy pulls back from my embrace and I notice her nipples pushing against the fabric of her blouse. A heartbeat later she places her warm lips on mine and we begin to kiss long and hard.

She ends the kiss and stands up. I thought that she had realized what she was doing and was going to leave. I am stunned when she goes and closes and locks the inner door. On her way back to me she unbuttons her blouse to display a pretty white bra trimmed with lace.

She pulls me to my feet and she embraces me again. My sensible side is telling me to stop because this stunning creature is my sister, my lust tells me that this is an attractive high school student that wants you. I gently rub her generous tits hidden under her bra as we commence to kiss again.

"I want you," is all Wendy says as she pulls me toward the bedroom where we enjoy the fuck of the century.

Afterwards, as we cuddle we talk about what had just happened, neither one of us are upset at our actions. We talk about what we like and want in the way of a lover and that's how it started. So now two or three days a week, Wendy stops by and we have the greatest sex imaginable.

I'm sure there will be consequences for our actions, but we both agree that we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments