Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult Mom with Adult Son: First Time

"How Adult mom and adult son became intimate"

79
9 Comments 9
28.2k Views 28.2k
948 words 948 words

First let me say that I am fifty-two years old, a widow, and live in a small town. My son is thirty-two years old and is currently separated from his wife. Wiliam, my son, has come back home and has his old bedroom he had as a child. He has lived with me for two months now.

William works in a local foundry and was injured just before moving back home, severely burning both hands. He could gingerly use a fork and spoon but had trouble doing most other things.  Anyway, one day I came into his room with laundry, without knocking, and there he was lying in bed, naked. 

"Omigosh, William," I cried. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, mom," he replied as he quickly covered himself with a sheet.

I left his room feeling embarrassed as I'm sure he felt as well. Then I thought that maybe he was going to masturbate. He hadn't been with his wife for a while and no other woman either. I felt bad for my obvious actions seeing him naked when he was just probably going to take care of his needs.

I went back to his room, and I knocked on his door this time.

"William, honey," I called out. "Can I come in?"

"OK," he answered.   

I opened the door and came in and apologized for the way I had acted. 

"I didn't mean to act upset by seeing you naked, honey," I told him. "Tell me, William, were you just going to try to masturbate? I know you haven't been with a woman lately and that is something you need to do I'm sure. Something you even should do," I added.

"Well, gosh, mom," he said quietly. 

"You can't possibly do that with your hands in such a state," I told him. "Let me do it for you."

"Oh mom, no," he protested. 

But I slid my hand up under the sheet and took hold of his cock. It got hard with my grip.

"I just want to help you, son," I said. "Besides, it seems to like my hand," I giggled.

I began to slowly stroke my son's cock and pulled the sheet down to expose his nakedness. He had a lovely cock, much like his dad's, which I missed so very much. .As his cock lengthened with its hardness I thought maybe my boy's cock was just a bit longer than my husband's had been.  A bit thicker, too, I thought. I told William he had a very nice looking cock as I continued to stroke it. I felt really lucky getting to do this. Jacking off my boy. It was quite a treat for me and I could tell William was liking it too. 

"Wow, mom," he finally spoke. "That feels really good," he added.  "You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that."

Celeste_Lincon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celeste_Lincon

"Oh, sweetheart, I want you to cum," I told him. "Yes, cum for me."

I began to stroke his cock faster now. I knew he was close. 

"Oh, mom, I'm gonna cum," he cried.

And cum he did! The first spurt of his jism landed on my cheek. His cum continued to spurt into the air. Some in my hair, some on his thigh. Then cum dribbled onto my hand and down the shaft of his cock as I continued to stroke his now dwindling cock. Even his balls got covered.  

"My goodness, honey," I said to my boy. "You had quite a load. Lovely."

"Oh that felt so good, mom," he sighed. "You were right. I needed that. Thank you so much."

"Thank you, William," I replied. "I enjoyed it, too.

"Sorry about cumming on your face and in your hair," he told me.

"Don't be, honey," I said. "I liked you cumming on me. You can cum on me anytime,"

"Oh, really," he said. "I'm going to remind you that you said that, mom."

"Let's do this again soon, OK?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied. "I'm so lucky to have a mom like you."

I smiled, kissed him on the forehead, and let go of his deflated cock. 

"I'll clean us up now," I told him and went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and saw strands of my son's cum in my hair and the one glob on my cheek. I scooped up the glob of cum on my cheek with my fingers and brought it to my lips. Then I sucked it off my fingers. Oh my goodness, It was so nice getting to eat some of my son's cum. Wow. I felt thrilled. 

I ran a washcloth under hot water and wiped his cum from my hair and went to clean up my boy.

"OK, spread your legs for me, sweetheart," I said as I came back into his room.

I got up on his bed and scooted between his thighs and cleaned up all of his cum.  Cock, thigh, his balls. I would have liked to have licked up all his cum but I didn't want to freak out my son. He didn't know I was a cum slut for his father. And that I would love to be a cum slut for him. 

I went downstairs to fix supper and we had a nice meal together. We discussed what we did, that it was incest, but we both agreed that we would be doing it again. But we would definitely keep it a secret. I wondered but didn't ask if he would still allow me to jack him off after his hands had healed. Well, that time was a ways off now so I wasn't going to worry about it. 

 

Published 
Written by petmate4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments