Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip To The Theater

"A pair of cousins and their friend visit Wonderlust."

31
6 Comments 6
702 Views 702
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Writing these stories is a lot of fun, and Vicki helps out by proofreading and editing them. <p> [ADVERT] </p> We truly hope you find them as enjoyable as we do. ~Hornybill"

Vicki lifted her head from my cock and gave me a cum-stained smile. “Good morning, Billy,” my sweet cousin said.

I had traveled to stay the weekend with her, and after a night of intense incest and swinging, Vicki knew the best way to wake me up was by swallowing my cock whole. I had slept so soundly that when I awoke, my cum was already shooting into my cousin's horny, hungry mouth.

With her mouth still full of my cum, she rose and gave me a deep, lust-filled kiss. “Thank you, my dear cousin,” I responded.

Vicki held my cum in her mouth and shared it with me through her kiss, and that made me want to go again. While my cousin and I were sharing a sticky, sperm-filled kiss, I reached down between my legs and grabbed my mouth-soaked cock; it was still throbbing and ready for some more play.

I looked into my cousin's eyes and asked, “Do you think you could handle a little more cock?”

“I was hoping you would ask,” my cousin answered. Vicki immediately rolled over and stuck her ass straight up into the air. “Lick out my asshole, Billy.”

Vicki loved anal sex and had often told me that “there is no other feeling like it.” Being responsive to my cousin's sexual desire, I began licking her puckered rosebud and began giving it a generous amount of oral lubrication. Vicki moaned deeply as she so enjoyed the ass-licking she was receiving.

After a few moments of enjoying her loving ass, I rose and stood on my knees behind her. Holding my cock in my hand, I pressed its head against her anal opening. “Are you ready?” I asked.

"Oh, Billy, yes!” she said. “Slide your cock in my ass, Billy; fuck me now!”

My hips pressed forward, and within seconds, the head of my dick popped into her tight ass. “Oh fuck!” she yelled.

Inch by inch, I began sinking deeper and deeper into my cousin's loving ass. “I love your ass so much, Vicki,” I cried out in pleasure.

“Give me every inch,” she said. “Slam it in me now!”

Heeding her plea, I instantly slammed my cock into her hungry ass, sending my balls slapping against her wet cunt. I began humping her hard and leaning over her, I reached around to fondle her sweet titties as I pumped my dick into her ass. Having anal incest with my cousin first thing in the morning was the sexiest breakfast I could imagine.

It wasn't long before my cock began swelling inside her already-tight anal cavity. “My cum is ready to shoot, Vicki,” I moaned.

"Fill me up with your sweet sperm, Billy; do it."

My cum began erupting into her tight asshole, filling her butt with all the love juice I could generate. I could hear the sloshing sounds my cock made while pumping deep inside her; my overflow cum splashed out of her sweet bunghole and onto the bed beneath us.

Finally, I collapsed on top of her, laying her flat out on the bed.

“Oh, Billy, that was wonderful,” she said.

“You make my dick feel so good,” I told my cousin.

I rolled off of her and headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up; Vicki followed. Inside the bathroom, we met and once again began kissing one another. The feeling of my cousin in my arms was exquisite.

After we both got cleaned up, we left the bathroom, and both of us headed into the kitchen. I was happy to see that she had been up long enough to get the coffee started before she came back to bed to wake me with her blowjob. Being greeted in the kitchen by the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee was indeed welcome, especially after having her mouth on my cock. I poured coffee for the both of us and then joined Vicki at the table.

After a couple of sips of coffee, Vicki looked across the table at me and asked, “What would you like to do today?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don't know. It would be kind of hard to top last night.”

We both sat there, naked, at the table, sipping our coffee. After a few minutes of silence, Vicki was the first with a suggestion: “Well, we could go to the Wonderlust Theater and see a movie.”

I sat and thought about that one. The Wonderlust was an adult theater with a very large TV screen over the stage in a well-lit auditorium. The place had a reputation where guys could go and openly jack off while watching the porn on the screen; in fact, I had been known to visit that theater and masturbate a time or two myself.

“That certainly sounds interesting,” I said, “but you realize that you will be among the few, if not the only woman there.”

Vicki giggled. “Well, that's kind of the point.” Vicki was always adventurous and, like me, had a very strong sexual drive. The idea of her fucking several guys was something she loved.

I smiled with approval. “How would you feel about inviting Valerie to join us?” I suggested. I knew that her husband was out of town for the weekend, and our neighbor would probably appreciate the evening out.

“Oooo, that sounds nice,” Vicki said. “Between her and me, we should have a lot of fun. Besides, there should be plenty of dick to go around.”

Under the tabletop, my cock began growing once again as I began to mentally picture Vicki and Valerie both giving blowjobs to total strangers. They were certainly in for a protein-filled evening of horny fun, and I was in for some visual enjoyment.

Vicki picked up her phone and called Valerie. I could hear Valerie squealing as she accepted the invitation. Valerie had certainly seen a lot of porn with us, but that was at home with her husband. Up until now, though, Valerie had never been to an adult movie house; it was about time that oversight was corrected.

Five o'clock had rolled around; Vicki was in the bathroom getting ready for our date when a knock came to the door. I got up, walked over, and opened the door to find Valerie standing there. I was not yet dressed, so as soon as Valerie entered, I gave our sweet neighbor a tight, naked hug. I cherished the way her small frame pressed against my body.

I held Valerie out at arm's length and looked her over from head to toe. She was wearing a blue dress that hung down around her knees; her short, cropped brown hair lay on her head and provided the perfect top to her beautiful green-eyed face.

“Are you ready for an evening of naughty fun?” I asked.

Valerie replied, “Well, just take a look, and you tell me if I am ready or not.” She proudly lifted her dress and, as usual, was wearing no underwear. I admired her beautiful pussy, hairless and puffy; I almost wanted to fuck her where we stood. Instead, I simply reached over to begin gently fondling her sweet cunt. In return, Valerie reached out and wrapped her fingers around my cock, and, using my dick as a lever, she pulled me close to give me a deep kiss.

“Hey, you two,” Vicki said as she entered the room, “don't leave me out of any fun.”

Vicki walked over to us, and we engaged in a sweet, three-way kiss.

“You need to get dressed, Billy,” Vicki said.

I headed for the bedroom while Vicki and Valerie took a seat on the couch. “You think you will be ready to take on a few cocks?” Vicki asked as the two of them sat.

Valerie giggled as she answered. “I certainly want to try.”

The two laughed together and sat for a moment or two. Finally, Valerie asked, “Billy will be with us, won't he?” It was quite apparent that, although she wanted to do this, she was a little worried about security.

"Of course he will,” Vicki replied. “Billy will be right there with us. Besides getting off himself, he will also be sure that nothing gets out of hand. Plus, Wonderlust has excellent security, so if things are getting too rough for you, just look over at me and say the word 'suitcase'.”

“Suitcase?” Valerie asked

“Yes. That has always been our safe word, so if things get out of control, Billy will take action the second he hears that word. So don't you worry about a thing.” Vicki pulled her friend close, and the two lovers gave each other a tight squeeze of confidence.

I was soon dressed and headed out of the bedroom to see the two ladies engaged in a sweet lesbian embrace.

“I am ready to go any time you two are,” I said as I sat next to them on the couch.

Once again, Vicki looked at Valerie and asked, “Are you sure you are up for this?”

Valerie thought briefly and finally said, “Why the hell not? I am sure at the very least it will provide an entertaining story to tell Trey when he gets back in town.”

“Ya know,” I said as I recalled a memory, “it wasn't that long ago when Vicki opened her legs for several strangers and she had a great time.”

Vicki also laughed. “I most certainly did. I never came so much in my life, and I bet your husband will love hearing you tell him what happened, too.”

“Then let's do it,” Valerie said, her voice conveying a certain finality that reaffirmed her desire for some naughty sex with total strangers.

The Wonderlust was only a twenty-minute drive away, so it wasn't long until we were pulling into their parking lot. It was open twenty-four hours a day, and the parking lot was surprisingly full considering it was not quite midday yet.

SaraClarker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraClarker

The three of us got out of the car and headed for the entrance. The Wonderlust was divided into three sections: the front of the business was an adult book store that sold everything from magazines to toys; then there was a small section of video booths large enough for two or three people to enjoy videos in relative privacy; and then there was the main theater. The theater would seat about a hundred people or so and was rather well-lit. The fact that their videos were shown on a large flat screen did away with the need for dark lighting, which made it easy to see in all directions.

I walked over to the counter and said, “Three tickets for the theater, please.” At twenty dollars a piece, I thought it was a real bargain, and I am sure the theater made a lot of money from the ticket sales they made around the clock.

The three of us had managed to attract attention as I purchased our tickets. Their main clientele were men who usually came in alone, so couples coming in didn't happen too often. But here was one morning when a guy was with two women. It might have been my imagination, but just as soon as I paid for our tickets, it seemed like a line of people instantly formed behind us to buy tickets for the theater. I leaned over to Vicki and whispered, “I think this will be a lot more fun than we had imagined.

When we entered, we couldn't help but notice that the theater's meager audience was scattered throughout the room. We elected to take our seats in the very middle of the room. I sat in the middle seat, Vicki was to my right, and Valerie was to my left, giving us the advantage of seeing all around us.

I had suspected earlier that our entrance caused a run on ticket sales, and that certainly seemed to be the case. We had not been seated for more than a minute when we noticed that people (mainly men) were beginning to fill up the seats, starting first in our row, and then it seemed to expand in all directions around us. As people continued coming into the theater, the three of us were enjoying the scene of three lovely ladies sucking on multiple cocks on the large screen in front of us. The high definition was incredible as we watched all the sperm-filled activity and the on-screen sluts swallowing every drop. My cock was beginning to throb inside my pants as I watched.

Valerie and Vicki both seemed to be enjoying the movie, as their eyes were glued to the screen. My hands reached out to either side of me and found each of their pussies, both were moistened in pleasure. I sure was glad that neither Vicki nor Valerie had worn any underwear that day. I was enjoying the feeling of my fingers finding the inside of their pretty fuck tunnels; I could hear both Valerie and Vicki moaning in response to my hands playing with their cunts.

I pulled my hand from in between Vicki's legs and reached over to place my cunt-soaked fingers in Valerie's mouth. Valerie eagerly began sucking my cousin's juices from my fingertips. Then I repeated the same process in reverse: I pulled my fingers from Valerie's pussy and then reached over to my right so that Vicki could taste her next-door neighbor on my fingers. “Mmmm, that tastes like Valerie,” Vicki said with a smile.

My motion of reaching across to each of my ladies gave me the excuse I needed to look up and down the row of men surrounding us. I could see a line of men up and down the row, each stroking his cock. The attention of those men seemed to be divided between us and the movie on the screen, but we were most certainly the focus of some attention. I looked to the right of Vicki, and I could easily see the man sitting next to her who had his cock out and was stroking it madly. I nudged my cousin with my elbow and motioned with my head for her to look over in that direction. Vicki looked, then quickly looked back at me. “It certainly looks like he is enjoying himself," Vicki said.

Vicki turned back to the man, reached out, and slowly wrapped her fingers around his dick. In appreciation, the man let go of his cock and allowed Vicki to begin stroking. His head tilted straight back as he enjoyed the feeling of Vicki's hand on his dick.

Valerie, meanwhile, had taken things into her own hands, or at least, hand. She, too, had noticed that the man next to her had been masturbating, and she reached to her left to give the stranger a one-handed assist.

Suddenly, both ladies, as if working on a timed action sequence, leaned over to begin sucking the men off as they watched the video on the large screen. The men sitting around us were beginning to pay closer attention as they watched Valerie and Vicki both give a couple of men a sexy blowjob, each in their erotic way.

I looked to my right, then to my left, and soon, I even found that my cock had made it out into the open air as I began masturbating. Being bisexual, I was able to see other guys who were staring down at my dick while I played with myself and one of them even blew me a kiss.

It was such a hot sight to see: to my left, I could see Valerie's head bobbing up and down on some guy's dick, and to my right, Vicki's head was also providing some oral pleasure to a lucky guy. Both girls were giving intense satisfaction to men whom they had never met.

Suddenly, things began to change. It seems like Valerie's desire to become a slut like Vicki intensified. She had lifted her head from sucking her guy's cock, and she stood to face him. Valerie stepped over his knees with her right foot until she was straddling his lap and facing him. Since she had not been wearing panties, her pussy was perfectly positioned over her stranger's cock while she stared directly into his eyes. She planted a huge kiss on his mouth and lowered her hips onto his dick, swallowing it whole into her hungry pussy. Then, like someone hopping up and down on a Pogo stick, Valerie began rhythmically raising and lowering herself on his hard cock; his orgasm was imminent.

Meanwhile, Vicki had risen from her stranger's cock and turned to face me. My cousin gave me a deep, loving kiss. I could taste the saltiness of her stranger's dick as well as the pre-cum that had made its way onto her tongue.

“Billy, I want your cock in my mouth,” my cousin whispered to me.

My dick was already out in the open, but I pushed my pants down where the waistband of my pants was hugging tightly around my upper thighs. Vicki began burying her face between my legs, and she began skillfully sucking and licking both of my balls. Then I felt my cousin's tongue sliding up my throbbing pole until Vicki opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock into her open, hungry mouth. Vicki began rising up and down on my cock as she gave me the sweetest oral incest that I had experienced in a very long time; it seemed that her level of passion that night was at an all-time high.

For Vicki to be sucking me while she sat in the next seat, she had to position herself so that her ass pointed up into the air. With my dick in her mouth, I looked over to see the guy she had been sucking earlier pulling his pants down, and he began fucking my sexy cousin from behind. His fucking her provided a pulsing rhythm through her body that made her swallow even more of my cock deep into her throat. I could hear his hips slapping against Vicki's ass while he fucked her, and the sound was so loud that it actually drowned out the soundtrack to the movie that was being totally ignored by everyone around us.

I could hear a muffled scream trying to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments