Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Strange Night for Chrissy and his Mom

"A strange night for Chrissy as she see's his mom fucked by a strange man"

24
7 Comments 7
9.5k Views 9.5k
9.3k words 9.3k words
After the summer was over I left my grandma’s house and went back home to prepare for the school year. I had been grounded all summer from my car due to getting too many speeding tickets and was told if I acted up I would not get it back until I went off to college.

I kept having deep thoughts about what happened this summer with Dan. I would often catch myself thinking about his cock and dressing up. I couldn't wait for my mom to leave during the day so I could venture in and dig through her dresser and closet looking for stuff to try on. 

I found great pleasure in putting on her pantyhose and a night gown and jerking my cock to incredible orgasms. This got to be a regular thing for me when I was home alone. I started to get a little more adventurous each time I was alone and started trying on her dresses, slips, skirts, blouses and shoes. I loved the way her feminine clothes felt against my body!

I would always find an excuse to venture into my mom’s room when she was bathing or getting dressed. She had a large square tub that sat in the corner of the bathroom that always took a long time to fill. She would only fill the tub maybe 6 inches full and add her bath oils to the shallow water. It always smelled so good in her bedroom when she bathed with the scented oils. Whenever I had an excuse I would go in and talk to her while she took her bath. I loved watching while she soaped up her pert breast and the suds would cascade down her tan body. She was a 32-B, and they had sort of a cone shape to them with nice pointy half dollar size nipples. It always turned me on beyond words when she would raise her leg and rub shaving cream from her thighs to her feet. She would slowly start to shave from bottom to top while talking to me but never looking up. When she shaved her inner thigh she would spread her legs wide open and give me an awesome view of her thick dark bush which I still remember to this day.

One Saturday she had told me she was going out with some friends and would be home late. I said "that fine I'm spending the night at Jason’s house". She went to go get ready around 3:30 or so. I waited until I heard the bath water stop and I slowly eased into her bedroom. I made my way close to the bathroom where I could see her in the tub. She was laid back with her legs spread slowly washing the front of her body nice and slow. It was an amazing sight watching the bubbles of soap slowly slide their way down her chest and off her tits into the water. I loved the way her breast and pussy area were a creamy white due to her having a nice dark tan, Her body looked so amazing with her tan lines! I felt my cock twitching as I silently watched her caress her breast with the wash cloth. I heard her let out a few deep breathes of air as her hear head tilted back and a grimace come upon her face. It was then I noticed that she had her fingers buried in her hairy cunt. My cock was so hard by now I was sure I would explode right there! I made a silent and hasty retreat from her bedroom and waited outside her bedroom for her to finish.

I heard the last of the water drain from the tub so I knew she was out and dried off. I walked in her room and she was standing in the vanity area rubbing lotion all over her body with nothing but a towel on her head. We made small talk as I watched her caress her entire body with lotion. My eyes kept being drawn down to her hairy cunt. The hair was so thick it protruded from the top and sides of her pink string bikini panties.(This was the early 80’s) I sat there and watched her put on a matching lace bra that was semi sheer and showed her nipples through the sheer fabric. She walked in her closet and my eyes fixated on her ass as it jiggled with each step. She was a petite woman, about 5-3 maybe 110lbs with a great body, she looked very similar to Sally Field in her younger days!

I went to the living room to watch TV before I left for my friend’s house. I heard her coming down the hall with her heels clicking on the tile floor. When she turned the corner into the living room I looked up at her. She looked absolutely stunning!

I must have had my mouth wide open because she asked; "Is there something wrong?"

I immediately said; "oh no, you look fantastic!" 

She smiled and did a quick turn for me to see her. The dress she had chosen fit fairly snug and was very low cut up top. Her breast were a B-cup so there wasn’t a lot of cleavage but it was as low as she could wear without her bra showing. It was sort of a wrap dress and was about 5 inches above her knees and accented every curve of her great body!

She asked; "what time are you leaving?"

I said to her; "around 5:30 or, I want make sure they're finished with dinner."
 
She said back; "make sure you lock up and leave the porch light on for me sweetie" and I agreed.

She looked at me with a serious look in her eyes; "I want you to know that I have taken down the mileage of your car so don't even think about driving it" 

She had a glass of wine and smoked a couple cigarettes and kissed me on the cheek when she left about 5:00 for the evening.

I was getting my bag ready and was about to leave when the phone rang. It was my buddy Jason and he told me his brother was sick and his parents had rather me not come in case he was contagious. I had no choice but to agree and hung up the phone. I was a little disappointed about not going but then I realized that this would give me hours of time to play.

I went outside and put my bike in the garage for the night then came back in and walked around the locking all the doors. I turned off all the lights except the ones that were always left on at night or while we were gone.

I ran to my room and stripped off all my clothes except my underwear and made my way back to her bedroom. I walked around her room relishing the time I had to play with no interruptions. I went to the closet and clicked on the light. I walked in and looked at the racks full of clothes and the many pairs of shoes she had. I was so overwhelmed at the choices I had and I wasn’t sure if I could decide. I flipped through the racks scanning for something really sexy. I found quite a few things but couldn’t decide so I laid them out on her bed and moved to the dresser.

I pulled open the large bottom drawer of her dresser that kept her bras and panties. She had quite a few plain white bras and a handful of colored ones. I found a very sexy looking black satin & lace bra with padded cups and pulled if from the drawer. I kept digging until I found the matching pair of string bikini panties and pulled them out as well. I dug around some more and found a pair of black pantyhose to wear.

I went to the vanity area of the bathroom and stripped off my briefs. I slipped my legs into the panties and pulled them into place. My cock immediately went rigid as the thin material slid over my cock. I grabbed the bra and clasp it in front and spun it around and slipped it up my arms and onto my shoulders. I had to adjust the shoulder straps a little so the cups were in the right place. I stood and looked in the mirror for a few seconds and squeezed the padded cups and they felt empty. I walked to her dresser and looked through her drawers and found a pair of thin black socks. I rolled them up and slipped them in the cups giving them a nice squeeze. I walked back to the mirror and made some adjustments and I had a nice soft set of tits.

I sat down on her dressing stool and slid my hand down the inside of the pantyhose to the foot and slid them down my arm. I slipped my foot into one and pulled it up to my knee. I did the same with the other foot. I stood up and pulled them all the way up then with both hands I pulled them tightly all the way up my thighs. The smooth nylons felt so electric against my skin it made my heart race!

I stood there looking in the mirror and smiled thinking about how much I would like Dan to be here. I walked to the bed and sat on the edge and laid back. I raised my legs in the air and rubbed them together sending chills through my body as the nylons rubbed together. I looked down and noticed that my cock was sticking out the top of the panties with drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip. I stood up and decided to finish getting dressed

I stood and grabbed one of the dresses I had pulled out and went and held it up in front of me while I looked in the mirror; "nah too long."
 
I grabbed the second one, it was a hot little blue dress but I didn’t really like the color with the black hose. I grabbed the last one which was a reddish colored dress and very short. I had never seen her wear this one before, maybe because it was really short with a slit up the thigh and very low cut.

I took the dress off the hanger and put my head through the bottom and let it slide down. I had to wiggle my arms through the sleeves and then grab the skirt part and pull it the rest of the way down. It fit snug all over my body and accented what curves I did have. The plunging neckline didn’t even cover the center of the bra. I don’t think she could wear a bra with this dress, maybe this is why I never saw her wear it! I looked in the mirror and was very pleased with what I saw. I turned and looked over my shoulder checking out my ass and how the thin fabric molded to my body.

I walked around her room watching myself in the mirrors as I walked by. The swish of the rayon and the nylon rubbing together was so hot! I went in her closet and started looking for a pair of shoes that might fit. My foot was a little bigger than hers but I was hoping I would find something. I looked through the racks of shoes and couldn't find anything that fit. I was feeling a discouraged but I looked up and saw about 10 or so more shoe boxes on a top shelf. I grabbed a stool and started looking through the boxes and placing them back just as I had found them. After going through about 7 of the boxes I came across a pair of silver strap sandals that had about a 3 inch square heel. I jumped off the stool and sat down. I slid my foot into it and was able to get the back strap fastened on the very last hole! I put on the other one, stood up and took a step. I wobbled a little but since they had square heels they were fairly easy to walk in. I walked around the bedroom for a bit to get used to the shoes. I loved how feminine they made me feel as I walked around her room.

I walked back into the bathroom and sat at the vanity looking at all her make-up. I grabbed some powder and dusted my face all over. I dabbed another brush in some pink powder and brushed it on my cheeks. I applied a coat of red lipstick on my lips and kissed a tissue like had seen my mother do. The make-up job was poor to say the least but it made me feel sexy.

I started walking through the house and listening to my heels click on the tile glancing into every mirror as I walked by. I was going to have some fun but I wasn't sure about what to do since I was alone. I looked around in the kitchen and found a pack of smokes that still had a few left in them. I looked in the fridge and saw the bottle of wine she was drinking earlier. I poured almost a full glass in the same one she used earlier. I took the wine and smokes and walked over to the breakfast bar and sat on the stool with my legs crossed where the slit would expose my upper thigh. I lit a cigarette and took a few puffs. I coughed some but not as bad as I had during the summer. I could feel my cock throbbing so hard inside my panties I thought it was going to bust out. I took a nice drink of wine and swallowed it. It was pretty strong and bitter but I decided to keep drinking to get a buzz.

I smoked a few cigs and finished the glass of wine. By this time I could feel I had a pretty good buzz going. I stood up and almost fell over, the wine had gotten me drunk! I carefully walked in the kitchen and put the glass back in the sink. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 8. I decided it was time for me to go ahead and have some fun and blow a nice load and be in bed before she got home. 

I went to her room and pulled out one of the porn videos she kept hidden in the TV stand and popped it in the VCR and hit play. I walked around the room a few more times watching myself in the mirror. I decided I would take off the dress and have a nice jerk in the panties and hose. When I went to the vanity area and was getting ready to slide the dress over my head I noticed there was a wet spot on the front where my cock was! I tried to dry it with some tissue but it didn’t dry or come out. This worried me a little bit but soon passed. I remembered I had never seen her wear it so I hung it back in place. I stood looking at myself in the mirror and I noticed that I had leaked a huge wet spot of pre-cum in her panties and hose. It was smeared all over the front. I decided that when I was finished I would hide them and hand wash them and put them back when I got a chance.

I walked over to her bed still wearing the heels, hose, bra and panties and lay across it. I laid back and started watching the porno while rubbing my cock through the hose. I was getting so aroused and I had pre-cum on my hand from my cock. I brought it to my mouth and licked my fingers. It was a little salty, but not bad at all. I was starting to really get after it. I rolled on my back with my legs akimbo and was stroking my cock and pressing the head against the wet panties. My mind was wandering and I imagined Dan being there and coming to fuck me like a whore on the bed.

I was so engrossed in my fantasy that when I heard the door to the garage close it was too late! There was no way I could make it to my room without her seeing me! Her room sat at the end of a long hallway and mine was on the other end and the hallway she was coming down intersected in the middle of our rooms. I jumped up, hit stop on the VCR, grabbed my briefs and turned out the lights in her bathroom and ducked in her closet. I got in the corner right inside the door and crouched down behind the clothes on the rack. I was so scared my body was shaking and my breathing became short.

I heard her enter her room laughing and then I heard another voice, a man’s voice. I heard them talking and laughing when the bathroom light came on. I could see shadows moving under the door so I knew they were right outside. The closet door started to open and I froze holding my breath in fear she may catch me. She walked in the closet while still talking to the man and slip her heels off. She had her back to me so I felt safe for the moment. She stepped right outside the closet as I watched the man walk by the door just out of sight. I heard them talking very low and she would giggle every now and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Chrissy_CD_slut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments