Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexy Sea Cruise

"Anne, Bill and Vicki take a cruise aboard the Nauti Maiden."

58
7 Comments 7
2.8k Views 2.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words

We arrived at the Port of Miami at about eleven in the morning and followed the directions to find our ship, the Nauti Maiden, a smaller cruise ship that would go out into the Atlantic Ocean for three days with no real destination. Once at sea, the cruise was clothing-optional, and open sex was highly encouraged. At the end of three days, the ship would simply head back to port; it was one giant U-turn at sea.

Vicki and I had been on this swinger's cruise a couple of times before, but this time we were bringing Anne along as our guest. Anne had a sexual appetite equal to that of our own, and I, for one, was looking forward to seeing Anne fucking her way through the entire cruise.

“This is a nice ship,” Anne said as we entered our stateroom.

“Just wait for the cruise to begin,” Vicki said. “We know you love sex as much as we do, so we know you are in for a good time!

I was watching and listening to Anne speak with my cousin, and I began to get undressed. The two of them glanced over at me and noticed my progress in achieving what would be the look of the day, and they also began getting naked.

I admired both of their bodies. Anne had shoulder-length brown, curly hair, a tight athletic build, smaller-than-average titties, and a beautiful bald pussy. I always loved seeing my cousin naked and admired her as she stood next to our friend. Vicki also had brown hair, well-rounded tits with beautiful nipples, and she also sported a bald cunt. The pussy on each girl seemed to pout as they formed beautiful mounds of lickable pleasure.

“I can't wait to go up on deck,” Anne said.

Vicki and I laughed. “Well, you will have to wait a few minutes before we do that,” I told Anne. “We have to wait for the ship's horn to signify that it is safe to go up top. As long as we are in port, we have to obey all the laws as if we were on shore, but once out to sea, the clothes come off, and everyone gets wild!"

Now completely nude, my cousin leaned in close to Anne and placed her arm around our first-time cruise mate. Anne looked at Vicki and gave her a sweet, wet kiss.

My cock sprang outward as I saw Vicki and Anne making out; seeing those two women together was an absolute vision of sexiness.

I walked over to the two girls and stood to their side, reaching out with both hands, my right hand cupping Vicki's ass as my left hand was cupping Anne's tight butt. The two of them looked at me, then we engaged in a wet three-way kiss.

It felt so good to stand there. My cock caught in between their bodies. Their tits were still pressed against each other, with my cock being squeezed between their hips; it was as if I was fucking them at the very same time.

Our stateroom was small; standing there, Anne's back was facing the bed. Vicki gave our guest a gentle push so that Anne fell backward onto the firm mattress. As if in a seductive response, Anne's legs opened the moment she was on her back, and Vicki's face instantly dove face-first into Anne's bald pussy.

I watched for a moment as I saw Vicki eating out Anne's sweet pussy. Vicki's ass was pointed straight up as she lapped the cunt juices from our friend, and I admired my cousin's pouting pussy lips from behind; both being shaved cleanly, there was not one single strand of pussy hair between the two ladies.

I couldn't resist any longer. With my cock in hand, I aimed it at Vicki's cunt from behind and slid it deep inside my cousin. I began humping Vicki's pussy as I began enjoying my early midday incest with her. I heard Anne beginning to moan as she started to squirt her female cum into Vicki's mouth, and simultaneously, my cock erupted inside my cousin, filling her pussy with my love juice.

Once my erotic eruption was through, I pulled my dick from my cousin's cunt and walked toward Anne's head. I hung my dick over her open mouth, and Anne raised her head to begin sucking my pussy-stained dick and cleaning the cum from my cock.

The three of us lay there in bed, all three of us lying limp with passion.

The Nauti Maiden was one of the smaller cruise ships but could still comfortably handle 900 passengers; that's up to 900 like-minded people who loved to swing and swap partners and have open sex on the open seas. Everything on board the ship was conducive to open sex among friends, strangers, and, in the case of Vicki and me, relatives. The ship only had one standing rule: “no means no,” and that rule was strictly enforced. Every person on board had to pass through a screening process to keep out undesirable people (for instance, people who had a history of domestic violence were strictly forbidden) and had to go through a background check before passage could be booked.

Suddenly, we were startled by the ship's horn, which was producing a series of blasts. The first was a series of three short blasts, followed by a single short blast, followed by a group of four blasts: long, short, short, long. This was the signal that told everybody that the boat was now on the open sea and that it was perfectly legal for people to go anywhere naked and even engage in open sex if they wished. The people who cruised this ship regularly all knew that the signal from the ship's horn was simply Morse code for the word sex.

Our stateroom was of ample size, but the shower was a different story; it was definitely designed for only one person at a time. Anne went first, then Vicki, and then me; one at a time, we cleaned up from the brief sex we had just enjoyed, and we decided to explore the ship.

We were on the seventh deck, which is the same deck where the ship's pool was located. As we left our room, the three of us strolled down the hallway, enticed by the sounds of the pool splashing at the end of the corridor. It was an amazing sight to see so many naked people, some sitting in the lounge chairs around the pool and others in the pool or hot tub. We saw ladies leaning over sucking the dick of some lucky passenger; other people were fucking in the pool, some in the hot tub. The amount of sex we were seeing was spectacularly breathtaking.

We walked a little closer to the pool and saw a man sitting on a deck chair, rubbing his cock as he looked around at the excitement around him. The three of us looked down and admired the man's cock—it was hard, throbbing, and at the peak of sexual excitement. Vicki looked toward him and asked, “Are you enjoying the scenery?”

The man looked up quickly as if he were startled. “I most certainly am,” he said as he looked back toward the pool. “You guys see that redhead getting fucked in the ass over there?”

We looked and saw a pretty redheaded lady bent over the bars of the ladder that guided people into the pool, and she was taking the cock of a healthy-looking guy who looked as if he may have been a lifeguard.

Vicki said, “Yeah, we see her.”

“Well,” the man replied, “that's my wife. I love watching her get fucked like that.”

Feeling almost philanthropic, Vicki leaned over and grabbed the man's cock. “No good deed goes unrewarded,” she said. And with that, my cousin began sucking the man's hard dick.

I stood behind Anne while we watched my cousin provide oral pleasure to the stranger. My cock was pressing against Anne's naked body, and she responded by pressing herself against my dick. I had reached around her and began massaging her smooth cunt, occasionally lifting my fingers to my mouth to taste her pussy juices.

We heard the man begin to moan as he began shooting his cum into my cousin's mouth. Vicki hungrily swallowed every drop of sperm he squeezed into her mouth, and she stood and turned to kiss Anne deeply, sharing the man's cum with our horny friend.

The man thanked Vicki for her oral talent and went back to watching his wife take another man's cock.

“I wonder what his name was,” Vicki said as we walked away.

Anne and I began to laugh at Vicki's statement.

We continued walking around the pool and were amazed at what we saw. We saw couples engaged in passionate sex; we saw women having sex with each other; and we even saw men sucking the dicks of happy strangers. Heterosexual, bisexual, and gay—everyone was welcome on this specialty cruise ship. Best of all, there were naked people everywhere we looked.

As we walked around the pool, we saw a free-standing sign that read, Sign up here to entertain for an amateur night at the Nauti Theater on Deck Two. The next showtime is 3 p.m."

We looked at one another to decide what we could do and whether or not we should sign up for the show. Looking at the sign-up sheet, one category caught my eye: “Nauti Lesbian Lust.”

I pointed out that part of the sign-up sheet to Vicki, who then showed it to Anne. The two of them looked at each other and smiled. I quickly looked over the counter and found a pen; Vicki happily volunteered for her and Anne to provide their bodies for entertainment. We got a kick out of the name of the production company of the amateur show; at the bottom of the form were the words: Produced by Women Having Only Real Experiences (or W.H.O.R.E.).

We entered the theater and found seats down front. It was an amazing sight to see—an audience of roughly 100 people, all naked and ready for some entertainment. The stage was about the size of a high school auditorium. It had no curtain; the stage and the walls were all painted a flat black. A large video screen draped the back wall of the stage, and large screens were hung on either side of the stage, affording everyone in the theater a good view of everything happening on the stage.

The show was emceed by a lovely lady (naked, of course), and she was very skilled at introducing each act. One act was a lady who demonstrated her version of a sword-swallowing act; instead of metal blades, she used items like kielbasa sausages, swallowing them whole, and her finale was seeking out the most well-endowed member of the audience. As luck would have it, there was one guy in the audience with a huge cock; his monster had to be at least 10 or 11 inches long. The lady who was performing the act swallowed his cock whole on stage without any problems. Later, that same guy said that, up until then, no one was ever able to take him completely like that. To enhance the performance, the theater had a camera operator on stage (who, oddly enough, was the only person dressed), but his masterful use of the camera put all the important images on the large screens so everyone in the audience would enjoy up-close, explicit scenes of the live act on stage.

We watched the screens to witness the lady taking his big cock in her mouth and going balls deep. The man's buttocks began to tighten as he sent what had to be a huge flow of sperm shooting down the performer's mouth. The audience rose to their feet in applause.

As the lady was licking her lips and giving a kiss of appreciation to her volunteer, the emcee walked back out onto the stage.

I leaned over to Vicki and whispered, “I think you two are up.”

Holding blue note cards in her hand, the emcee announced, “Our next act comes to us from two parts of our country: Vicki, who is from Georgia, and Anne, who is from Oklahoma. These two lovely southern girls will be performing a duet of lust; please welcome them to the stage.”

A red couch was rolled out onto the center of the stage as Vicki and Anne walked hand in hand onto the performing platform. The man with the handheld camera stayed close by and got some wonderful shots of my cousin and our friend standing to face each other center stage; their images were seen in stunning detail on all of the large screens throughout the theater.

“You know those two girls?” The man sitting to my left whispered as we watched the girls begin to kiss.

I leaned back to him and answered, “Yes, the shorter one is my cousin Vicki, and the taller one is Anne. As you will be able to tell, they are quite fond of each other.”

I happened to glance down into his lap and noticed that he was already beginning to tug on his hard cock as he watched.

On the stage, Vicki and Anne wrapped their arms around each other, pressing their wonderful tits together, and the camera shot clearly showed their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths.

The man sitting next to me had reached over. I could feel his hand sliding up my thigh as he began searching for my cock. Once contact was made, his fingers wrapped around my shaft and began stroking me. Wanting to be a considerate neighbor, I reached into his lap and began stroking his cock, too. The heat from his throbbing love muscle felt wonderful in my hand.

Meanwhile, Vicki had re-positioned herself so that Anne had her back to the red leather couch. Vicki gave Anne a slight nudge, and Anne took a seat in front of my cousin. Vicki lifted her right leg and put it on the edge of the seat cushion as she placed her hands on the back of Anne's head. Vicki pulled her friend closer and thrust her hips forward, pressing her bald pussy against Anne's face. On the large screen, it was easy to see Anne's tongue sliding up and down Vicki's sweet pussy crack; the juice was already beginning to ooze from my cousin's hot cunt.

Anne reached forward with her right hand between Vicki's legs to begin playing with my cousin's asshole. While she was eating Vicki's pussy, Anne's fingers began a deep dive into my cousin's asshole.

Vicki's head tilted backward as she enjoyed the feeling of Anne's mouth on her slit and Anne's finger in her ass. After all the incest that Vicki and I had enjoyed through the years, I knew that Vicki was enjoying her experience in this erotic paradise.

Back on the front row, I began thrusting my hips up, essentially fucking the hand of the man sitting next to me. I was still stroking his cock when the woman sitting on the other side of him leaned over to begin sucking him off. I turned my head to the left and began kissing the man on the base of his neck.

Back on stage, Vicki had just squirted her juices and coated Anne's face with a light sexual glaze. The stage lights made her face glitter like an erotic mirrored ball. Anne laid back on the couch and opened her legs for Vicki. It was clear that Anne needed a good pussy licking, too.

Vicki happily responded by diving face-first between Anne's thighs. Vicki opened her mouth wide and covered Anne's sweet, bald cunt. I am sure that inside her mouth, Vicki's tongue was diving deep inside Anne's fuckhole. “Eat my cunt, Vicki,” the audience heard Anne crying.

In the front row, I stood up from my seat and faced my neighbor. He remained seated as he looked to see what I was doing, and he saw the end of my cock pointed directly at his face. His mouth opened instinctively as if to give my dick an open invitation for a penile invasion. I thrust my hips forward, and my cock slid into his warm, moist mouth. I placed my hand on top of his head and began humping myself into his face.

What an experience! I was in the front row having sweet gay sex with a stranger, while on the stage, Vicki and Anne were putting on a public display of their lesbian lust.

The time for their performance had come to an end, and the audience responded by giving them a loud standing ovation.

Immediately after the performance, I pulled my cock from my neighbor's mouth and thanked him for the attention. Anne and Vicki made their way back to their seats, where we watched the rest of the sexy show.

As we were leaving the theater, several people came up to congratulate Anne and Vicki for their performances. There were so many naked people reaching out to them—some with handshakes, others with hugs. Watching this happen to them was quite erotic. (I managed to get a feel here and there, too.)

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

“You two want to go get something to eat?” I asked the two girls.

Vicki and Anne looked at each other. Vicki said, “Well, we just had dessert, but yeah.”

We all laughed as we started walking to the rear of the ship. The theater was on deck two, and the restaurant was on the same deck, just past the Atrium, near the back of the ship. We briefly stood at the entrance of the dining area to appreciate the organized system of tables, each draped with a white tablecloth, with an attractive setting in front of each seat. We were soon seated at a round table with a wonderful view of the ocean. People sat all around us, each as naked as we were. It was difficult to not walk around with an erection.

I happened to look over towards the door, and I saw the man who had given me a blow job while Vicki...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments