Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Inside Valerie's Toy Box

"A trip into Valerie's toy box provides endless thrills of pleasure."

16
2 Comments 2
461 Views 461
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was a sweltering night in South Georgia. When I opened my vehicle door after pulling into Vicki's driveway, I was met by a rush of thick, muggy air. I had come to see my cousin Vicki; her sexual abilities made enduring the weather worthwhile.

I stepped up on Vicki's front porch, which was bathed in the bright yellow light that supposedly drove away all of the mosquitoes. The sounds of crickets chirping and bullfrogs croaking from a nearby creek accompanied the sound of the screeching screen door on Vicki's front porch. Holding the screen door open with my left hand, my right hand reached forward and turned the doorknob, which let me into the relatively cool air of Vicki's house.

I closed the front door, and the screen door crashed shut behind me. As soon as I entered the living room, I started unbuttoning my shirt and started to strip. I was at Vicki's house, and, as usual, it was clothing optional. Most people eventually opted to go naked.

I heard some muffled voices coming from Vicki's bedroom. I walked in and found Vicki and her next-door neighbors, Trey and Valerie. They were all naked (of course) and were giving all of their attention to a box that had been opened and was sitting on the floor. A glance at the box was all it took to see that it was full to the brim with sex toys.

“What the fuck are you guys doing?” I asked.

Vicki answered, “Valerie brought over her toy box to show me her collection.”

I looked over at our petite neighbor and smiled. “Have you used all of these, Val?” I asked.

“More times than I can remember,” Valerie said.

I looked into the box and saw a variety of dildos, imitation cocks, and various devices of pleasure. There must have been over a thousand dollars worth of toys in her box.

“So, what are you saying?” I asked. “Are the toys in this box the same toys you have used in your box?” I gave her a wink, and her husband began laughing at my comment.

Trey said, “I have told her the very same thing.” He laughed.

Vicki reached into the box and asked Valerie, “Would you mind if I gave this a try?”

“Be my guest,” Valerie said.

My cousin lay back on one of her hands, spread her legs open, and her glistening pussy spread open as if getting ready for the toy. Vicki was holding a penis-shaped purple dildo. It was made from some kind of gel, and although rigid, it had a certain floppy quality, which no doubt added to its comfort level.

Vicki pointed the purple-headed toy directly at her pussyhole. It was so hot to watch Vicki get ready to slide that toy inside her pussy. My cousin's cunt lips seemed to hug the circumference of the head of the dildo, making the entry into my cousin's pleasure spot easier than sliding a hot fork through a soft marshmallow.

“Oh my god,” Vicki moaned. “This feels fucking awesome!”

Trey, Valerie, and I watched with interest while my cousin pleasured herself with the sexy toy.

My cock was quickly stiffening while I looked on, and I turned my head to watch Trey, who was beginning to stroke his already hard cock. Valerie, meanwhile, kept her eyes glued to my cousin's cunt, licking her lips like a starving man looking at a large banquet.

After a few minutes, Vicki took her hand off of the toy, and, using only her vaginal muscles, she began squeezing the toy out of her pussy. Before the toy had the chance to hit the floor, Valerie quickly reached down, picked it up, and began licking my cousin's juices from the shaft of the device. Vicki was still leaning back on the floor, and her swollen, gaping pussy was slowly returning to its natural shape.

“Mmmm,” Valerie said. “I always loved the taste of your pussy, Vicki.” Valerie licked her lips to savor every drop of Vicki's juice.

My cousin and I were sitting on the floor, so I covered her bald pussy with my hand and gave it a light rub. My cousin's pussy juices started to seep between my fingers, so I bent over to give her a long, passionate kiss. Vicki's tongue would wiggle in mine and mine in hers, and I loved it. Although our relationship as cousins was considered taboo by some, we always cherished our time together, both sexually and otherwise.

“Hey,” I heard Trey saying, “When did you get this?”

I rose from making out with my cousin and looked over to see Trey holding a long, double-headed dildo.

Valerie giggled and said, “Believe it or not, I got that with you and Billy in mind.”

“What?” Trey and I both asked in unison.

Valerie looked at me and asked, “You like getting fucked in the ass, don't you?”

“Of course I do,” I answered.

“And you?” Valerie asked as she looked at her husband.

Trey didn't say a word. He just stared at the double-headed monster as he nodded.

Valerie explained, “I thought this would be a wonderful way for you two guys to fuck each other while Vicki and I watched.”

I looked over at Trey, and Trey looked back at me. “I'm game if you are,” Trey said.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “Why the fuck not?”

Trey and I studied the tool for a moment, and finally, looking over at the girls, Trey asked, “Just how the hell do we get started with this?”

“Oh, you guys,” Vicki said. “Do we have to do everything for you two?”

“Billy, get over here and stand on your knees in front of me,” Valerie said.

I walked over to our neighbor and got on my knees in front of her. Valerie's sweet pussy was right in front of me, so I took advantage of my position and admired her beautiful, hairless pussy.

Vicki had walked to the other side of the room and said, “Trey, now you do the same; get on your knees facing me.”

“Now,” Valerie said, “both of you, get down on all fours.”

After studying the situation, I heard Vicki say, “You two guys are too far apart. Each of you back up a little bit.”

As she talked, I looked to my left and happened to notice the floor-length mirror on Vicki's closet door. I could see that Trey was right behind me on all fours, just like I was, with our asses facing each other. Valerie sat next to my waist and began massaging my ass cheeks, occasionally letting her hand fall between my legs to fondle my hanging sack. I turned my head, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of Valerie's hands on my ass and balls. Looking back at the mirror, I could easily see my cousin giving Trey the same kind of loving attention.

Valerie leaned over and whispered into my ear, “It's time to lube up, sweetheart.”

Valerie got up and went out of the room for just a moment. When she returned, she was holding a tube of... well, something. I assume it was some kind of lubricant, but I knew that Trey and I were in good hands.

Love_Call
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Love_Call

Valerie had squirted a generous glob of the thick lubricant across her four fingers and tossed the tube to Vicki, who did the same. I felt Valerie's tender hand begin to effortlessly slide between my butt cheeks. I tensed up slightly because I was expecting the lube to be cold. Valerie and Vicki thought ahead and left the lube in a glass of warm water.

I loved the feeling of Valerie's hand sliding up and down my ass crack; soon, one of her fingers made it into my anus. My muscles were beginning to loosen because it wasn't too much longer when Valerie slid in a second finger. Her third finger quickly followed, and soon all four of her fingers were widening my ass and getting me ready for the main toy.

I assumed that Vicki was giving the same kind of pleasure to Trey. I could have looked into the mirror, but frankly, I was so enjoying the feeling of Valerie treating my ass that I closed my eyes to enjoy the anal journey.

Suddenly, I was aware that Valerie's hand had left my ass. I was just getting ready to ask what had happened when I could feel the head of my end of the dildo being slightly pressed against my anal opening. As if surrendering to a fit of passion, my asshole instinctively began opening to the point where I could feel the thick toy being guided into my ass by our loving neighbor.

Oh fuck,” I cried out. That massive toy was crowding its way into my ass, while at the same time, I could hear Trey making similar moans of pleasure as the other end of the toy was squeezed into his ass. I looked to my left at the mirror once again, and I could easily see the profile of both our bodies with a length of toy in between us. Vicki was in the middle, holding the toy in her hands, moving it back and forth, effectively fucking us both at the same time. I could barely see Valerie behind my cousin. The only thing about Valerie I could see were her hands as she reached around and massaged Vicki's wonderful tits from behind.

The feeling on my end of the huge toy had soon transformed from an uncomfortable stuffing to a feeling of sensuous delight. My cock was swinging beneath me like the pendulum beneath a grandfather clock. Judging from the reflection in the mirror, I could tell that Trey's cock was doing the same thing.

I closed my eyes momentarily to enjoy the feeling of getting fucked while the girls looked on. When my eyes opened, I was surprised to see Valerie's pretty face laying on the floor, staring up into my face. Then, like a mechanic sliding underneath an old car to service the chassis, Valerie continued to slide under me until her beautiful bald pussy was staring straight at me. I loved the smoothness of her cunt and the way her puffy pussy lips perfectly curved around her wonder playground.

I looked at that mirror once again and could tell that my cousin had slid underneath Trey and was treating him to a view of her beautiful cunt. I envied Trey a little because Vicki was underneath him and sucking on his meaty stalactite. I was just getting ready to drop a hint to Valerie when I felt her mouth begin to slide on my shaft. The feeling of Trey and I fucking each other while we each received a wonderful blowjob was breathtaking.

Vicki and Trey were close to Valerie's toy box; Vicki had reached in to pull out two dildos. She slid one down beside our bodies and said, “Hey, Billy, there's something on the floor just to your right waiting for you.”

I looked down to my right to see the same dildo that Vicki had used in her pussy earlier that night.

Vicki slid one over to me. I picked it up, sniffed it, and started sucking. That sexy toy allowed me to still taste and smell my cousin's juices; it was amazing. Upon noticing Valerie's hungry pussy below me, I grabbed the toy to begin fucking our attractive neighbor with it. Valerie was still giving me the blowjob, and I could hear her muffled moans. Vicki and Trey were also having the same experience.

While I was fucking Valerie with the toy, I yelled out, “Hey, Trey, how is my cousin doing?”

"Billy, she is doing fantastic," Trey yelled back. "I can't blame you for fucking her all these years. Is my wife doing okay?"

“Valerie is perfect. I love pleasuring your wife while getting sucked by her.”

With that, the conversation portion of our playtime had come to an end, as it was interrupted by the explosion of sperm from our cocks.

Reaching deep into Valerie's silky pussy, I grabbed the end of the dildo and slid it until the toy was barely visible. Vicki and Valerie kept letting out muffled cries of passion, and my balls were getting so big they were going to burst.

My cum began firmly shooting from my meaty pole, and Valerie had to feel my cum splashing on the back of her throat. Likewise, Valerie's cunt began squirting pussy juice around the sides of the shaft of her toy.

I could tell my anal friend was also shooting his load because I could hear Trey and Vicki starting to moan at the other end of our shared toy.

Trey and I both leaned forward as the double-headed dildo fell from our asses and onto the floor. I rolled off of Valerie, and Trey rolled off of Vicki. For the first time, I saw the toy that Trey had been using in my cousin's pussy. The faux cock was about 11 inches long, veined, and rubbery. No wonder Vicki was enjoying herself.

After we had time to relax for a moment, I rolled over on my side and crawled over to where Vicki lay. I stretched out next to my cousin and pulled her to me. I leaned forward to place my mouth on hers. Vicki's lips parted while my tongue slid inside to twirl around her loving mouth muscle.

Judging from the smacking sounds from behind us, it was obvious that Trey and Valerie were also making out.

Vicki was a wonderful sex partner and an expert kisser; her tits were pressing against my body, and my limp dick was rubbing against her belly.

I raised my head to look over at Trey; he and Valerie had been watching me and Vicki. “What you and I experienced was unforgettable,” I said to Trey.

“It most certainly was,” he answered. “I hope to do that again sometime soon.”

"Well, we could do that again, but first, there are a lot more toys for us to go through," Valerie remarked as she turned to face her toy box.

That was true. I remembered that Valerie had a rather enviable collection, and it certainly would be a waste to completely ignore the rest of the toys.

Until we made another trip to Valerie's toy box, it was time to get some well-deserved rest. The four of us crawled into bed, kissing one another good night, and then we were soon fast asleep.

Peace had descended on our huddled slumber.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments