Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A MOTHER'S LOVE

"From chatroom to bed"

18
3 Comments 3
13.5k Views 13.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Being bored by having come down with a typical case of man‑flu I decided to go into the back bedroom and visit some of the more graphic, in a manly sense, chatrooms that were available on the internet. After about three minutes of searching I clicked on a MILF site and started looking at the photographs that had been uploaded. Flicking through the scantily clad ladies, and the odd full‑frontal ones, I suddenly noticed one of the women that simply took my breath away. Although her face was hidden from view; she was wearing a sexy see through nightie and as I concentrated on the hypnotic way her lovely breasts seemed to be calling my name I thought I recognised the butterfly tattoo she had on her left shoulder. How long I was staring at this sexy woman I’m not sure but I did notice that she’d last been on there the previous night and realising this decided I’d like to possibly make contact with her; if only to see what would happen. Anyway after shutting the system down I went back to bed and started masturbating as the sexy face of this woman flashed inside my head and it didn’t take long before the inevitable huge wad of cum flew high into the air. I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was opening my eyes when hearing the sound of the bedroom door opening. “Are you feeling any better,” asked my mother as she walked towards me and stood by the bed while glancing down at something or other.

“A little,” I replied and seeing the way she was dressed added. “You, off out?”

“It’s my bridge night,” returned the smile and turning around continued. “So I’ll be back about eleven.”

“Have a good time,” I smiled when watching the way she disappeared and listening to her walking down the stairs before closing the front door I knew that in a few minutes I would be able to see whether my fantasy lady was online. Now ready and slipping on my dressing gown I went to the computer, sat down on the chair and logged in. After the usual delay I found the right chatroom and commenced my search; but sadly discovered that dreamboat15 hadn’t logged in. Thinking that she might on later I thought the best thing to do was to go for a shower, if only to clean myself and pass a little time, and whilst under the hot water all I could think about was making contact with this woman. Now out and dry I returned to the computer to visit that same chatroom and smiled when seeing that she’d now become available. “Hello,” announced my introduction.

“Hi.”

“Would you like to chat,” I asked hoping she’d say yes. When she agreed, although saying that neither of us could show our faces for privacy reasons, we spent the next twenty minutes having a general chinwag about anything and it was during this time that we seemed to be getting a little more risqué with each passing moment. At one point she let me into a little secret that since the death of her husband, due to his accident at work, she’d longed to have sex again but with the situation at home being a major factor then the chances of anything happening were somewhat limited. “Is that why you use a chatroom,” I asked. “So that you might be able to find a soul‑mate?”

“Yes,” she answered.

“So,” I started. “What kind of things are you looking for?”

“If I like the man I’m talking to,” she wickedly stated. “And I’m feeling extremely horny; then maybe we usually come to some arrangement.”

“Like what?”

“To start with,” she said. “Then I might ask him if he’d be willing to show me his penis.”

“And presumably he’d agree,” I responded. “And do you show yourself naked for him?”

“Oh yes,” she admitted with a sexy sigh. “And then I’ll ask whether he’d allow me to watch as he masturbates to a climax.”

“And while he’s doing that do you play with yourself,” I wonder when feeling just how hard my penis has become. “Because if so, I’m prepared to let you watch me.”

“Would you do that,” she stage whispered. “As I’d like to see your stiff willy and to show you that I’m not a tease I’ll let you see my breasts.” Having spoken; she quickly lifted her white cotton jumper and displayed the fact that her wholesome bosom was snuggly captured inside her yellow bra. I was stage struck when she carefully lifted each of the cups before cradling the pair of heavy boobs inside her rather small hands. When seeing the two erect nipples sitting quite perfectly inside each of the salmon pink aureole I soon realised that it wouldn’t be long before I ejaculated and have said that I so wanted to see if she was going to be true to her word. Taking the moment for what it was, I stood and opened my orange dressing gown before pointing my erection directly at the webcam. Obviously liking what she saw dreamboat15 also stood and lifted the apple green skirt she had on. Now seeing the fact that she wasn’t wearing any knickers I immediately focused on how luscious her naked vagina was and when she slipped an eager finger between the outer lips I exploded sending semen everywhere. “Thanks,” I panted before shutting down the computer as I needed to clean around it.

“Morning,” my mother asked as I wandered down the stairs in my pyjamas. “So you’re not going to work today?”

“No,” I said. “As I don’t think I’m ready yet.”

“Ok,” she smiled as she moved towards me and gave me a kiss on the head. “I’ll see you tonight.”

It must have been about eleven thirty when my mobile beeped to indicate that I’d got a message and picking it up looked staggered that my new friend, as I’d given her my mobile number, had decided to send me a picture of her sitting on the toilet and showing me just how lush a wet vagina can be. “I hope you like,” she texted as well. “And maybe we can chat tonight?” From that moment, and over the next few weeks everything was going spectacularly well when I had a slight mishap with a boiling kettle. The result of which was that both of my hands were wrapped in bandages as a precaution and were to be left for a week.

It’s amazing what you need your hands for especially when trying to become self‑reliant and it was about four days later when waking, from the restless sleep I’d had, that I discovered that my bladder was in desperate need of emptying. Not wanting to ask for help, as I’d learnt to simply sit on the toilet and allow the urine to escape that way. That was fine until the moment my bowels suddenly decided, after a bout of nervous constipation, that they also needed to discard whatever was in there. After I’d finished; the big problem I now faced was how do I clean my bum. After many valiant attempts I finally succumbed to the inevitable and shouted, “Mum, I need some help.”

It took about thirty seconds before a concerned voice was heard on the other side of the door, “You ok!”

“No,” I replied. “I can’t wipe my bum.”

Having spoken the bathroom door opened and in she strolled. Obviously seeing my problem she spoke, “Stand up.” Hearing this I did exactly as instructed. While reaching for some tissue she said, “Now lean forward and put your legs slightly apart.” I did as I was told and as she began to clean up the mess my face came into contact with her heaving bosom. Smelling the beautiful perfume of her body I could now stare straight down the front of her dress; and as I did instantly saw the butterfly. “There,” smiled mum as she stood up straight and took a step back. “You’re nice and clean now.” Talk about an instant reaction because in less than a moment my penis had become rock hard and as she looked at it simply couldn’t take her eyes of my erection as it swayed from side to side.

“I’m so sorry,” whinged my apology.

“It’s ok,” she smiled looking into my eyes. “That’s quite a natural reaction for a man when he’s touched a woman’s breasts; so don’t be embarrassed.”

“But it’s not something a son should allow his mother to see,” I tried to argue even though I knew that dreamboat15 was really my mother and had actually seen it.

“I know you masturbate,” she calmly stated. “But at the moment it’s a bit difficult for you.” Hearing this I was absolutely flabbergasted. Did she know it was me in that chatroom and before I could respond she quietly added, “So if you’d like me to help then I will.” Whether she heard my response, or not, but her next comment nearly sent me over the edge.

JazirMartinezTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazirMartinezTS

“I know that when a young man masturbates then the force of his ejaculation will shoot a long way,” she started. “And seeing as this is the dress I need for work then I’ll take it off so that it won’t stain it if any of your semen lands on it.” Having spoken she simply just stood there, undid the buttons and stepped out of the dress before throwing it on‑top of the laundry basket. What could I do? There was my mother, standing in just her bra and knickers giving me the fruity‑eye. Now ready; she reached out her right hand, grabbed my erection and started the rhythmic movement necessary to make me ejaculate. It didn’t take long before a burst of semen shot out and accidentally landed on her bra covered breasts. “Now look what you’ve done,” she giggled like a schoolgirl. “I’ll have to take it off because it’ll stain and will need washing.”

Realising that she’d have to take it off I started to turn around with the words, “I’d better go.”

“There’s no need,” she smiled as I simply stared at just how fantastic her breasts, and fully erect nipples, were. “And anyway that’s what a mother does; she’s there to help her son with any problems he may have.”

“Thanks,” I smiled while glancing at the damp patch that had somehow appeared on the gusset of her knickers.

“That’s ok,” she replied. “And for the moment, while your hands are out of action and you want some help, please ask.”

“I will,” returned my smiling answer while thinking naughty thoughts and for the next couple of days that’s exactly what happened. It was the following Thursday when the bandages came off and with the doctor giving me the all clear I decided that while mother was at her bridge evening then I might try to make contact with dreamboat15. Don’t know why but she appeared not to be online that night and when a knock on the door was heard I knew why.

“We’ve had a girl’s night out,” smiled my aunt Peggy. “And your mother’s been drinking.”

“Thanks,” I answer while slipping my arms around her waist and supporting my mother’s body. Now ready I struggle to get her upstairs and once inside her bedroom I just allowed her to collapse onto her bed. Lying there, my immediate reaction is to strip her down to her underwear to eventually place her beneath the duvet so at least she could get some sleep. When at last I’d nearly finished I just stared at the way her heavy bosom just rose and fell with each breath; and feeling decidedly wicked I cautiously placed my hands around her breasts too gently began to massage them. Getting no complaint I licked my dry lips before carefully lifted each cup, of her bra, until each of her large nipples were clearly visible and standing proud as if begging to be sucked. They looked fantastic and as each teat raced into my mouth; my right hand slipped down her belly before gaining entrance to her knickers. Feeling the heat of her body, as well as the spindly threads of gossamer hair, a solitary finger soon located the sodden entrance to her vagina.

“Oh yes,” she whimpered as I increased the tempo and it was then that she grabbed me around the neck. Our lips met and we kissed. As our tongues entwined a wonderful thought raced to my mind and with it I pulled away. Hopefully realising that in her present state she wouldn’t remember what I was about to do I walked to bottom of the bed and lustfully stared at her rosy pink knickers because I knew that with a gentle tug; they’d slip down her thighs giving me the perfect view of her naked vagina. Whether it was a sexual reflex, or not, but as I began to tug at the material she lifted her backside so as her knickers slipped easily away. Now naked for me I just stared at how luscious her body was and pushing her knees up I collapsed between her thighs. By placing my eager hands beneath her buttocks I confidently lifted her pelvis until I could push my tongue between the exposed lips of her vagina and taste the sexual liquor of her body. As I continued to lap at the beauty of what was there and with the sound of her breathing increasing I knew it wouldn’t be long before she reached her own satisfying climax. This was confirmed a moment later when she grabbed my head, to pull it closer to her sexual body, and as a gentle scream of pleasure erupted from her throat; I knew. When at last she’d relaxed enough for me to pull away I stood and looked at her. Seeing the way she’d obviously fallen fast asleep I knew that I might try something really wicked and so pulling down the zip of my jeans I quickly removed my hard penis before walking around the bed. Now in position I simply placed the head of my erection against her rather dry lips and waited to see what would happen; if anything. As I waited a single hand raced up and grabbed the thick trunk. Realising that this was a dream come true I started to pant when my mother’s mouth suddenly opened and took about an inch and a half inside of it. Understanding the probable consequence of ejaculating, and maybe chocking her, I pulled out just in time as about three bursts of semen flew everywhere. Some landed on her face. Some in her hair. Some on her breasts. Some on the pillow; and so with that I went to bed.

Next morning I was woken by my mother gently pushing my shoulder. Now awake she looked at me before asking, “Who brought me home?”

“Aunt Peg,” I answered looking at the way she was dressed, or not dressed as she simply just stood there in her flowery dressing gown. “And I put you to bed.”

“So it was you,” she started with a wicked grin. “That undressed me.”

“Yes.”

“And was it you who ejaculated all over me,” she asked pulling at the baked‑on semen that appeared stuck to her hair. “And left me like this.”

“Yes,” I admitted looking at the floor. “You just looked so sexy after I’d removed your dress and you just lay there in your underwear.”

“Right,” she started pulling the duvet away from my body. “You can come with me.”

“Where we going?”

“You’ll find out,” she replied as we walked into the bathroom. “Turn on the shower.” I did. “Strip.” I did. “Now get under.” I did. As the water sprayed over me I was quite shocked when the door opened again and in stepped my mother to stand directly in front of me. “And now you can give me an all over wash,” she sighed as I stared at just how beautiful her naked body was. “As punishment for what you did last night.” Hearing this I watched as she quickly turned again, pressed her backside against my groin and as she did was she aware that my erect penis pressing against the perfect cleft of her sweet derriere. I think she did because her soft voice sighed, “Oh, that’s nice.” Picking up the soap; I quickly lathered my hands and started with her shoulders. Then her back. Next my hands reached down and started massaging each of her buttocks in turn until she hurriedly grabbed my fingers. “Play with my tits,” she sighed as I cradled the soft mass. “Because it’s been ages since I had a man doing it for me.”

“You should have asked,” I gently whispered in her ear.

“Can I ask you another question,” she sighed when guiding my hand towards her vagina and once in position pressed my hungry fingers against the lips of her womanhood. “Did you preform cunnilingus on me last night?”

Not quite sure what she meant, or was I being naïve, “Did I do what.”

...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by yellowlavender
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments