Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Discovery Part 4

"I had been okay with masturbating while fantasizing about my son."

37
10 Comments 10
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
It had been two days since Kye and I had spoken and I had listened to him tell me he was masturbating with dirty cum covered panties while we talked. I had been ignoring his calls and really trying to avoid talking to him. Needless to say, it was a conversation and memory that rarely left my consciousness in that time. It’s not like I hadn’t enjoyed it. In fact, that was part of the issue I was really grappling with. I had enjoyed it. Further, as soon as we hung up, I had fingered myself to another incredible orgasm. 

Up until that point, I had been okay with masturbating while fantasizing about my son because it was just that a very naughty fantasy that only I and my best friend, Sheri knew about. 

But now I had let it progress to a new level and for the fact that I had even encouraged it. It was one thing to know that Kye was masturbating while thinking about me, but another to listen to him while he did it. To make it worse, I felt sure he knew that I was doing the same thing while we were talking. I was a total wreck and was fullied with guilt. The only saving grace was that I had hung up before either one of us had cum. At least I had some sense of decency, I rationalized with myself. 

When Kye called that night I was still feeling guilty but had resolved the issue. I knew we had to address what we had done, and put a stop to any further inappropriate conversations between the two of us. 

"Hi honey," I answered, trying to set a somewhat serious tone off the bat.

"Hey gorgeous," he said cheerfully. "Long time, no chat Mom."

"Kye, before we chat anymore, I want to talk about the other night," I said sternly.

"I love you and love that you and I can talk about anything and feel that we have a very strong relationship, but our conversation the other night was not the kind of conversation any mother should have with her son. I just want you to know that I’m sorry that I encouraged it and it won’t happen again."

There was a brief silence on the other end of the line. I hoped I hadn’t come across as judgmental of him. 

"Kye? Baby? Are you there?" I asked, this time my tone was softer.

"Yeah mom, I’m here," he said. I tried to read into his voice what he was thinking, but I couldn’t.

"Geez Mom, I hear what you are saying. But I guess I had gotten a different take on it," he explained. "I loved that we were able to talk like that to each other. I can’t tell you how hot it was for me and how much I ca—, um, enjoyed it after we hung up."

"Honey, that’s not what I’m saying…" I interrupted.

"I know Mom," he said before I could go on. "I know it may seem weird for most mom and sons, but it seemed okay for us, is all I am trying to say. I love you Mom. And I want to be able to talk to you about anything, even if it is about sex. Actually especially if it’s about sex. Who better to talk to when I have questions about things like that than your mom?" he reasoned. 

I knew he was rationalizing, at least somewhat, but he was also hitting a soft spot with me. Since his dad had left, it was just me. I knew that I was probably being over protective, but I also knew that I had to fill the role of both mom and dad in his life, since his own dad spent less and less time with him as the years went by before he left us. 

"But honey," I said, trying to gain control of the conversation again, "It’s one thing for us to talk about things like sex and masturbation, and then it’s another for us to listen to each other as we do it."

"Gosh mom, you were playing with yourself too?" he asked, obviously excited.

Uh oh, I thought. I knew that I had accidently confirmed what I thought he already knew. How was I going to get out of this? I quickly decided to try the clinical, honest approach.

"Well, yes," I offered, somewhat unsteadily. "Guys aren’t the only ones that masturbate Honey. We all do from time to time."

"See Mom!" he said kind of laughing, "That’s the kind of thing I am talking about. I know that everyone does it, but I guess I never actually thought that you did it too. I mean, I guess I never thought of you in that way and it’s kind of nice that now I know you weren’t mad at me." 

I could feel whatever upper hand that I was trying to achieve was quickly disappearing. But I also needed him to know that I loved him no matter how I felt about what we had done just a few days before.

"Honey, I think you are missing the point of what I am trying to say," I said. "Of course I wasn’t mad. And you know that there is nothing that you could do that would ever change my love for you. It’s just that I thought the other night crossed some imaginary line in my mind that a mom shouldn’t cross with her son. Does that make sense?"

There was silence again on the other end of the line for what seemed like a like a few minutes, but it was probably only a few seconds.

"I guess," Kye finally said. "But does that mean you don’t want me to ask you about things I wonder about when it comes to sex?"

"No. Of course not," I said, trying to sound motherly. "You know that I will always be just a phone call away if you need me." And then, trying to lighten the mood, I laughed "But maybe you can try and keep your hands off yourself while we are talking."

Kye laughed too. “Okay,” he said. “I’ll try.”

We began to chat about his classes, football and his friends. I filled him in on some of the neighborhood gossip and it felt like I had my friend back again. He was funny and charming. Before we hung up, he asked me if he could ask one more question that he had been thinking about since our last conversation. I told him I would be glad to answer if I could.

"Well," he started, seeming as if he was searching for the right words, "Now that I’ve told you that I like playing with your panties when I… well, you know…"

I smiled at his struggle to try to not cross over the line. “It’s okay honey. You can say masturbate,” I laughed.

Kye laughed too. “Okay, when I masturbate. But is that weird? That I like to do it with my own Mom’s panties? I mean I know that Mike does it too. He and I have talked about it. But I wondered if you thought I was some sort of freak or something?”

"Honey, I didn’t think you were a ‘freak’ when we were talking the other night, and I still don’t. In fact the more I thought about it, the more I could understand how that might feel good to a guy. Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah, it does. But I thought of one more," he laughed.

"Okay, one more," I laughed too.

"Well, you said earlier that you were… um… masturbating too. I mean when we were talking the other night," he said. "Does that mean that it turned you on to think of me… you know… jerking off with your panties?"

Oh god, I thought. How do I answer this? If I said no, he would know I was lying. But if I said yes, well, that didn’t seem like the kind of thing a mother should say to her son. So I tried to be evasive.

"I’ll just say that you caught me at a vulnerable moment," I said in a very soft tone.

"Come on mom," Kye begged.

NatyHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatyHilton

"Be honest." He said in a firm but soft tone.

I was stuck and didn’t know what to say so I said nothing for a few seconds, trying to figure out how to answer.

Kye filled in the silence. “If I told you that I was holding your panties right now and every now and then while we have been talking, that I had smelled them, would that make you… you know, ‘vulnerable’ again?”

Again, I could feel my nipples harden. And I squirmed in my chair. I didn’t say anything, but I knew Kye could hear my breathing begin to quicken and despite my trying to control myself.

"Do you think it’s weird that I love to hold my own mom’s panties to my face and smell them? And taste them?" he asked, his breathing more shallow now too. "Does that bother you Mom? Knowing how much I love holding them while I am jerking off?"

I could only think of one thing to say. “No,” I whispered very softly and now very turned on again. 

"I’m glad mom," he breathed into the phone. "I want you to know how much I love holding them while we talk. It makes me feel closer to you, like you are sharing something very intimate with me."

Even though I knew it was wrong, I couldn’t help myself and what my body’s reactions were to hearing my son describe how my panties excited him. My hand involuntarily ran over my breast. I could feel how hard my nipples were through my t-shirt. Then my hand traveled down my stomach toward my tight sweat pants. I wanted to stop so bad, but I couldn’t help myself. I knew that he was masturbating with the panties that I had purposely put into his bag. I knew that the thought of him smelling my scent on them was the source of endless fantasies that I had been living with for weeks now. Hearing his soft sexy voice while we both played out the fantasy in our heads did seem intimate… and even more powerful than when I was in bed alone at night. 

"I’m… I’m glad that you feel that way, baby," I finally said. "If they make you feel closer to me, then I am glad that you have them. Maybe we better hang up now."

"Please don’t hang up mom," he pleaded. "I want to talk to you… to hear you while I… while I use the panties you left for me to jerk off."

"But Baby, we just talked about this. I don’t know if this is right," I tried to regain some sort of control of the situation, but even I was sounding very unconvincing even to myself as I let out small moans.

"Please mom! Do you know the effect of what your panties have on me right now, don’t you?" he asked while begging to breath heavly.

"Yes," I whispered softly, as my hand reached into my sweats and I started to slowly pull them down.

"Are you ‘vulnerable’ tonight mom?" he said in a soft and sexy deep tone, speaking closely into the phone. "I want you to tell me this time. Are you touching yourself?"

My mind raced. I could picture him with his hard cock out, working his hand up and down, holding my panties around it. I wanted to hang up and end this conversation; but I couldn’t. I was too turned on and my hand reached my pussy and it was on fire. My clit was hard and I rubbed my middle finger over it in a circle. I cradled the phone against my shoulder and with my other hand pulled on my nipple. 

I answered slowly, suddenly finding it difficult to breathe. “Is that what you want? Do you want me to touch my pussy while you talk to me? While you… jerk off baby?”

I didn’t know who this person was that was talking to her own son like this, but at the moment I didn’t care. It was turning me on like crazy and I was so wet that I knew it would only be moments before I would cum. And to make it even worse, I didn’t even care if Kye was going to hear me. In fact I wanted him to hear me moan as it was him that was making me cum and I wanted to hear him so badly cum. I wanted to know that it was me that was making him happy and thought of as he jerked is hard cock.

"Oooh.. My…God… Mom," Kye moaned out. "Yes, I would love it if you were doing it with me Mom. God, I am so hard thinking about you touching your pussy. Is it wet Mom? Is it as wet as it was when you were wearing these panties?"

"Mmm… yes Kye. I'm very wet!" I moaned softly. "Yes Baby, Mommy is wet, very wet, and my clit is hard right now too. I could cum any at time Baby. Do you want to hear Mommy cum, Baby? Would you like that?"

I could hear Kye breathing in shorter and heavier gasps now and I knew he was close to cumming too. 

"Yes Mommy, cum for me," he gasped.

My eyes closed I pictured Kye with my panties near his face, inhaling my scent, and then sticking his tongue out and taking the crotch of the panties into his mouth, trying to taste me through them. My finger worked my clit furiously now and I felt it get even bigger and my pussy dripping my juices. I arched my back and plunged a finger in deeper, then another and start to ram them in and out.

"Aaaahhh," I gasped, as my head flew back and the phone dropped to the carpet below. I was lost in my own orgasm and didn’t even notice the phone on the floor until I started returning to a state of consciousness. I quickly picked it up.

"I’m sorry, baby, are you still there? I dropped the phone," I said, my breathing ragged and hard.

"God Mom, that was so hot," he said. "Did you cum Mom?”

"No, almost Babe. I just really got turned on more hearing you stroke your cock!” I said, still struggling to gain my breath and composure.

“Mmm Mom, I am so close to cumming! Where should I cum?” Kye said breathing harder.

“Oooh Baby, cum for me! Mommy wants to feel your hot load all over me, and I want to watch it shoot out of your cock baby!”

Just then I hear Kye starting to moan and grunt harder as he was bearly able to let any words out but this in a low deep voice,” Oooh… Fuuuck… Mom…Yes!” And then grunt and moaned hard a few more times, before getting his breath back.

“Mmm… Baby Mommie's turn!” I said very sutly like in a low soft whisper, as I started to rub my now soaking wet pussy. My legs were starting to shake and I could feel this was going to be a very intense orgasm as I slid my middle finger deep in my pussy and my other hand rung my clit. Moaning harder and louder, I threw my head back and lost control of my body as I started to feel large amount of warm liquid splashing against my hand, thighs and the gushy sound of my pussy. I had just squirted all over myself and the couch. While also hearing Kye moan and grunt hard again as he came a second time as I was coming. I started to purr like a cat as I was catching my breath. My legs still shaking and spasming, I had to push my hand down on my legs to get them to stop.

“Mmm Mom, that was so amazing and so hot, I loved it! I love you so much Mom,” Kye said with a soft and really sexy voice.

“Oooh Baby, I’m so glad you liked it, and I loved it as well. It was so hot and felt so amazing to hear you cumming with me. That really sent me over the edge Kye!” Still purring and catching my breath. "I think we better hang up now Baby. I need to get ready for bed, and thank you again Baby!"

"Okay mom, and thanks," he said, also obviously out of breath still, "I hope we can do this again."

"We’ll see," I blushed. "Goodnight Honey."

Published 
Written by Hot_momma_46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments