Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Discovery Part 3

"I find away to get things really going."

38
13 Comments 13
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The next morning I packed up all of the things and headed out. I had put the panties I had slept in between several shirts that he had asked me to pack in a travel bag along with his other things. I thought he might open the bag when I was standing there, but I didn’t think he would unpack it until I left. If he did open the bag, I didn’t want my ruse to be discovered until after I had left. So I didn’t put them on top. Besides, that would have seemed too obvious, I thought. 

When I got to his house it was just before lunch, and Kye walked outside just as I pulled in. He wasn’t wearing a shirt and was just in some sweat pants showing off his chiseled body. My panties had just gotten soaked immediately from all of the naughty thoughts that had just run through my head. I got out of my truck and readjusted my dress as Kye gave me a big hug, lifted me up and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

“I’ve missed you, Mom, You look as beautiful as always,” Kye said with a big smile on his face.

Kye grabbed a few of his bags from the back of the truck. As he was leaning over I could see his sweats pulling down a little and noticed my boy wasn’t wearing any underwear as some of his trimmed pubic hair was showing. I dropped the bag I had grabbed, and gasped and let out a moan as I saw the outline of his cock pushing through his sweats now.

Kye looked back at me with a smile and said, “Mom, everything okay?”

“Yeah, hun, I just had a… a… a... cramp is all.” I winked back.

We walked into the house and he led me to his bedroom where dropped off his stuff and I dropped the bag I had on his bed. He made no move to open it. I did a good job of hiding my used and dirty panties. But now I was so nervous and excited I was standing in his bedroom with him and a pair of my cum soaked panties that I knew was less than three feet away for him to find.

Kye hopped in the shower and then we went to lunch, and he walked me around campus to show me where his classes were. We had a wonderful couple of hours together and, at one point, he put his arm around me as we walked. I felt like a school girl again with a crush on one of the hot football players. 

When it was time to go he gave me a big hug and I could feel his strong arms around me, holding me tight, which made me melt and not want him to never let go of me.

"I’ve missed you, Mom," he said sincerely. "I’m really glad you came."

"Me too, honey. This has been a wonderful day for me. Have fun tonight."

He kissed me on the cheek and I held his face close to mine for longer than I usually do. I wanted desperately to kiss him on the lips… to feel him hold me close and feel his hands run all over my body. But as we stood there I moved myself closer and could feel his cock against me. It was semi hard and yet it still felt so big. I let out a soft moan as he squeezed and hugged me one last time and kissed me on the check and then a small peck on the lips.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, baby!"

With that I was off. Driving back, I was so turned on by our little moment there and then both very nervous and incredibly turned on. It felt so naughty but since he would never know that I had done it on purpose it couldn’t really be naughty… could it?

I didn’t hear from him until the following night. When I heard the phone ring, I knew it was him before even seeing who was calling and my heart skipped a beat. 

"Hi, baby," I answered, trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Is that always the way you answer the phone?" he laughed. 

"Only when I know it is you," I laughed back at him. "So… how was the party?"

He told me about the party and a few other mundane things that I would never be able to recall since the whole time I was wondering if he had unpacked his bag yet and seen the panties that I had hidden and left for him. We chatted for about fifteen minutes and I convinced myself that since he hadn’t said anything that he must not have found my surprise that I had left for him.

Towards the end of the conversation Kye softly said, “Uh… Mom. I don’t know if you know this, but there was a pair of your panties in the things you brought me.”

"Oh, what?!?" I said, trying to sound surprised and alarmed. "What are you talking about?"

"It’s okay," he laughed taking the tension off. "I just didn’t know if you even knew you were missing a pair and if you had noticed. I just thought you might have liked to of known that they weren’t lost."

"Oh gosh," I breathed, my face flushed. My plan was in progress and starting to work without him even knowing.

"I guess I must have gotten them mixed up when I was washing your shirts to bring to you. I’m sorry for the embarrassment, babe," I said softly with a big smile on my face.

"No worries, Mom," he laughed again. "I didn’t think too much of it, but also didn’t know if you were trying to leave me a present or if it was an accident. I’ll just hang on to them until I come home."

"Okay. Thanks," I said, maybe a little too quickly. I could feel myself blushing furiously from what he had just said, and then thought to myself, “Oh my God! What if he knows?” Because of what I had done I didn’t want him to catch on to my nervousness, so I ended the conversation. "I’ll talk to you soon, honey."

We didn’t talk again for two days. I thought about him and my panties in every spare moment I had. I knew that he had to have smelled them, and tasted them. I so wished that I had the nerve to really talk to him about it.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

But maybe it was better this way, with me knowing his secret and “innocently” helping him out.

When he called that Tuesday night the conversation again was about the ordinary events of our days. As we chatted I started to wondered to myself if he was holding my panties that I had left for him. About ten minutes into chatting I started hearing things on his end of the phone. Was it my imagination or was his breathing sounding somewhat broken at times? Could it be that he was stroking himself with them while we chatted, it thought to myself?

I felt myself begging to get nervous but also very turned on as we talked. Whether he was jerking off or not, the image was now in my head, and I was getting more turned on by the minute hearing his rough breathing and broken voice as we chatted.

"Is your roommate home tonight?" I asked, trying to control my breathing also.

"No, he went to the library for a couple of hours to study," Kye said.

"Um, baby, about those panties that I accidently put in your bag," I started, hoping I didn’t sound guilty when I said the word ‘accidently.’ "What did you do with them?" And then laughed while saying, ”I hope you didn’t show anyone them.”

"Oh my God, Mom, no!" he said, very sincerely but laughing. "Like I said, I just figured that it was either an accident or you were trying to give me a little present. Either way, it’s none of his business."

I laughed. “Thank you, baby, and yes it was an accident. But I’m not sure what you mean by a present. Would you think it was a present if I had done that on purpose?”

I started to unbutton my blouse and my shorts as I was asking. If he was going to jerk off while we talked, I didn’t see why I shouldn’t take care of myself at the same time.

"Well, you know…" Kye said while fumbling his words. "Sometimes a girl will leave a pair of her panties for a guy as kind of a trophy or to… you know."

"Masturbate with?" I said as I stepped out of my shorts.

"Gosh, Mom," Kye breathed into the phone. "Uh.. Uh.. yeah… Some guys like to have a girl’s underwear when they… you know… when…"

“They masturbate,” I said while laying back down on the couch and cutting Kye off. I was half naked except for the white thong that I had on. As I looked down to see my hand glide over the outer layer of my lace thong. I could see my flesh tones through the sheer lace material.

“Yes, Mom!” Kye said as his breathing picked up.

"I see," I breathed back at him. "So… I am guessing you are one of those guys? That’s why you thought they might be a present."

My hands were all over my body now. I didn’t even care if Kye could hear my breathing beginning to pick up and become heavy. I was still trying to control it, but not having much success. 

"Well… Yeah… I guess. I do like it when a girl gives me her panties," he said. Kye was having a hard time controlling his breathing now.

"But what if it’s your mom that leaves them for you, baby? That doesn’t bother you?" I said with a very seductive tone, as I ran my hand over my panties and could now feel how wet they were getting.

"Hell no! " Kye answered back really fast as his mouth was now closer to the phone. "In fact, even better! There is no one that I am closer to. I love looking at them and touching them and…" His voice trailed off.

"And what, baby? It’s okay. Tell me what you like about my… I mean a woman’s panties?

"I can’t, Mom," he pleaded softly.

“Why not, baby? I’m just curious as to what my son is into and what he likes,” I said again in a very soft and seductive tone.

“You’re holding them right now, aren’t you? Tell me what you like about them," I said into the phone as my breathing started to become heavy.

God, I was hoping I wouldn’t scream into the phone in the midst of an orgasm while we were talking. 

"Honey, you can tell me," I said. Then, with a small laugh I said, "There is nothing you’re going to tell me that I haven’t probably already done… or maybe doing right now," I added in almost a whisper.

In a very quick and sharp reply Kye said, "I like smelling them. I actually love the way they smell. I can tell you were excited when you were wearing these, weren’t you, Mom?"

"Um, yes, baby, I guess that I was. Sometimes even your old mom gets images in her head that turn her on," I said breathing softly into the phone.

Somehow speaking about myself to my son in the second person seemed to be less nasty. But my hands were inside my panties now rubbing my clit, and my breathing becoming increasingly heavy and choppy. 

"I could tell," he said in a deeper and heavy voice. "I could see where you had gotten them wet with your pus… sy… juices."

"It’s okay, honey," I soothed saying back, "I know you aren’t a virgin anymore and know about a girl’s pussy. It’s okay if you say it." Oh God I was on fire. "You’re masturbating right now, aren’t you, Kye? I can tell from your breathing… That… You’re… Jerking off."

Silence.

Then, in a soft deep whisper, “Yeeees. Yes I am, Mom!”

"I’m glad you are enjoying them, baby," I whispered back. 

As much as I wanted to hear him cum with my panties, I wasn’t sure if I was actually quite ready for this to go any further and for him to hear me cum yet. I reluctantly thought that I had pushed it about as far as I ever would have thought possible even hours before. 

"Mommy’s going to let you take care of yourself now, baby!" I said soothingly. "We’ll talk again soon." I kissed into the phone and hung up, and treated myself again to another really intense orgasm.

"Oooh… My God," I thought. "What am I doing!?"

Published 
Written by Hot_momma_46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments