Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Discovery part 2

"I knew that what I was doing was wrong,"

49
14 Comments 14
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I knew that what I was doing was wrong and it had really done something to me too. I wasn’t going to say anything to Kye about him using my panties while he jerked himself of. If he liked using my panties as a source of fantasy while he masturbated, I was now okay with it. He certainly didn’t act like he was embarrassed or ashamed of his fantasies and I didn’t feel the need to make him feel any different.

Besides, he had probably been doing it for years and since he was leaving for school early for football the following week I only had a few more days to have to hide the secret. I knew what he was doing even though he thought he was getting away with it and that turned me on even more. It made my pussy so wet just thinking of how he uses his mom’s panties to stroke his young hard cock with.

********************

The next few days had really flown by. Between work and getting Kye ready to go back to school, I didn’t have a lot of down time to think about what he might be doing with my panties behind his bedroom door at night.

That’s not to say that I didn’t cum when I did have time to think about it. At work I would catch myself at times fantasizing about him and his young, hard cock and what it must feel to stroke it with my panties. My pussy would get so wet I would rub myself at my desk in my office.

Over the next week I noticed that my panties had been moved four times and I went to bed dreaming about Kye’s cock having been all over my panties. Each time I would take those same panties and rub them all over my body and then slide my panties on thinking how his cock was all over these and now touching my pussy.

I would rub myself to a nice hard orgasm with my panties still on, leaving a strong scent for Mark to enjoy if he decided to look in the hamper the next day. Maybe that’s why the frequency seemed to increase that last week. But what did I know? Maybe four to five times a week was the norm and I was just now catching on.

When he left for school the following Saturday I felt a new level of closeness to him even though he wouldn’t know why. I also felt a renewed level of loneliness as it was just me in the house by myself again. My daughters were still on vacation with their Aunt in Europe.

I looked forward to Kye’s promise that he would come home in a couple of weeks to get some more of his things that he didn’t have room to pack in this trip and so that we could hang out and spend some time together.

The Wednesday before he was supposed to come home, I got a call from Kye telling me he wasn’t going to be able to make it. He had a football meeting then a team dinner and there was a party that Saturday night for the football team and their upcoming season. I was crushed but to tried not to let him hear it in my voice.

While we were talking on the phone I offered to bring his things to him on Saturday and told him I could help buy some things for his house while he was at practice. It was only a two and a half hour drive over the mountains. Which I also loved that drive in the summer and fall time. He seemed to perk up and said that would be great. He told me what he needed and we agreed that I would be there by lunch, drop the stuff off and get to spend a little time together. We both hung up excited about seeing each other.

The next day I decided to work from home. About nine-thirty I got a call from Sheri.

"Hey hun, are you okay?" she asked. "I still see your car in the driveway."

"Yeah, I’m fine, babe." I told her. "I just decided to work out of the house today. I am going to see Kye this Saturday and bring him some things he left behind and do some shopping for him for his house. So I am going to do some laundry and house stuff today in between calls."

"Going to see Kye, huh?" she said with a devilish smile in her voice. "Missing your baby, Debbie?" she laughed.

I laughed too. “Well, yes, I do miss seeing him. But it’s not like that. It’s just a down and back trip for the day. Wanna come with and do some shopping with me?”

"Did he ask you to pack a pair of your panties in with his stuff that he wants you to bring?" she kidded.

I laughed too. “No. He didn’t mention that. But I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. As far as I can tell all of my lingerie is still here so he is either going through withdrawal or has a new source of panties that he taps into when he is at school.” I laughed.

"You know what you should do, babe?" Sheri said, suddenly with a very excited and very naughty tone in her voice, "you should accidentally place a pair of your used panties in with his clothes."

"Oh no," I said, suddenly feeling turned on and getting a little tingly. "I don’t think I could do that, hun. That would be too over the top!"

"How would he know it wasn’t an accident?" she asked sharply. "It’s perfect. You have deniability and your own little secret that you know what he’s going to do with them. Besides, you know he will love it, “accident” or not." Sheri laughed.

"I don’t think so, hun." I said. "That seems to be crossing some line. Anyway, I have a lot to do," I offered, trying to change the subject. "I need to run and are you going to drive over with me on Saturday?" I asked.

“I think you should do it, Mmm trust me it would be so naughty and such a thrill to hear what his response would be and then you would know for sure what he is really doing with your panties. And yes, babe, I will go with you. I can’t wait to see your hottie of a son again!”

Laughing I responded back and hung up, “Okay, Sheri! I’ll talk to you later on.”

After we hung up I couldn’t get Sheri’s idea out of my head. Later that afternoon I had finished all of my work and had decided to start cleaning the house and do some laundry. I was wearing my favorite pair of Victoria Secret pink boyshort lace panties and a loose tank top with no bra.

I had just cleaned the house as I was going to tidy up Kye’s room as he left it a mess. As I walked into his room and started to pile up his dirty laundry that he had left I found a black lace thong in with some of his clothes. I was shocked as I picked them up. I held them up and looked them over to see if they were mine when I noticed a few marks on them.

“Oh oh my!” I said out loud as I started to feel my body tingle and my legs weaken.

ErikaMonero
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaMonero

As I looked closely I realized they were cum marks and the thong was mine. I smiled and brought them to my nose to inhale the scent of his cock and his cum that had covered my panties. I was trying to really bring myself together about all this, but it had turned me on so much to think that Kye was jerking off with my panties.

Thinking of what his young hard cock must look like and the thought of him cumming in my thong was too much for me. My pussy was so wet that when I took a few steps I could feel my lips rub together which sent shivers all over my body and causing my legs to be very weak.

The naughtiest idea just popped in my mind. I was going to play with myself in my son’s room and on his bed.

“Oh my God. This is so naughty and so wrong!” I said to myself as I walked to his bed and took off my tank top. Leaving me topless on my son’s bed as I lay down with my cum covered thong in my hand.

I began to slowly rub my breasts and circle my nipples with my finger tips, causing them to be erect and hard. The other hand I kept at my face smelling my panties as I took Kye’s sexual scent in.

Both hands were on my tits and my panties feeling as amazing on my nipples as I thought of how my son’s cock was all over them. I was picturing how big his cock must be and how much he must have came to make such big marks on my thong. I wanted to know how his cock would feel in my hands with my panties covering his young hard cock, and then I wanted to see his cum leak through my panties as I jerked him off.

I then had an even naughtier and kinkier thought as I ran down to my room and grabbed my 8 inch dildo, from my toy box, out of the dresser drawer next to my bed. I went back to Kye’s room, covered my dildo with my panties and began to slowly slide it up and down on my pussy, as I thought of it as Kye’s cock rubbing on my soaking wet pussy as I began to moan softly.

As I crawled into his bed my hands began to run over my body. Around my tits, down the center to my stomach, then back up. My hands came closer and closer to my nipples as I repeated this motion and I was thinking of Kye and I was thinking about him having his nose in my panties… smelling my pussy on them… seeing how wet his mommy had gotten wearing them… tasting them… then wrapping them around his big young cock and cumming.

"Oh, Kye, I want you to taste me for real, baby," I said out loud.

"Mommy wants her baby to eat her, to make mommy cum." As I slide my dildo on my pussy as it parted my lips.

By now, I had adjusted to my new reality. I was fantasizing about my own son fucking me without guilt. It was only a fantasy, right? There was no harm in fantasizing.

I reached down and began to run my finger over the outside of my panties, at the clit. They were soaking wet. I put my whole hand over my pussy and rubbed it. I wanted the wetness to permeate the thin fabric. I wanted him to be able to smell me and taste me through my panties. I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to cum. My hand went inside my panties and I began to rub my clit furiously. My other hand pulled hard on my nipple.

"Fuck mommy, Kye," I almost screamed. "Fuck mommy now."

With that I plunged my dildo in my pussy and then added a finger in my ass, simulating what his hard dick would feel like. I kept plunging in and out, then pulling on my nipple even harder, fucking myself with my fingers. I wanted my son to fuck me and, in my mind, he was doing just that.

I could see him above me… his muscular chest, his blue eyes looking into mine, his arms straight so that I could look down and see his hard cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy.

My pussy, now extremely wet, as my thong cum covered dildo was parting my pussy lips and rubbing up on my now erect clit, causing me to moan harder. I thought how amazing this was, feeling and picture Kye over the top of me as I spread my legs more allowing my pussy to open up more for his cock. I was now moaning even harder and louder each slide up against my clit.

“Mmm Mommy loves your cock, baby! Keep going!” I moaned out loudly.

Keeping a nice slow steady pace while I thought of how great his cock must feel. I keep picturing him over me. His perfect masculine hard body over me and my hands running all over his chest and back as his hard cock rubbed up and down between my soaking wet pussy. I wanted him so bad now; I wanted to feel him inside me. I took the thong off and rammed my dildo into my pussy as I moaned very hard and loud. My son’s room echoed with my cries and moans while I was fucking myself with my dildo thinking of his cock deep in his mommy’s pussy.

“OOO Baby fuck Mommy harder! Make Mommy cum!” I screamed as I was fucking myself harder and faster now.

I was now very close to cumming but knew I didn’t want to cum yet. So I slowed down slid my panties back on as I slid my dildo all the way in me. I began to rub my pussy slowly as I thought of my son being deep inside of me as started to rub my clit harder. I wanted to soak these panties with my juices so that he could really smell his mother’s love scent on them as he jerked off.

Feeling my dildo deep in me, my legs started to shake and my back arched as I rubbed my pussy faster. I leaned up pulled the dildo out and started to squirt and have the most intense and mind blowing orgasm in my life. I threw my head back as I felt my every inch of my body give out as I was shooting stream after stream of my juices into my panties and all over my sons bed.

My body was shaking so much from my orgasm that I didn’t have the strength to move. I just laid there catching my breath as I was coming down from the most intense orgasm of my life. I could feel the mess I had made as my ass and legs were soaking wet. I looked down and saw that my son’s blankets were soaked and just a few feet from my son's bed was a wall mirror and it had my juices running down it. I leaned back with a big smile and thought how amazing that had felt and passed out on his bed the rest of the night.

When I couldn’t cum any more, I lay exhausted on the bed. As I came back to reality, instead of feeling guilty, I had a big smile on my face.

"I think Kye is going to have some fun with these panties," I thought, and then drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Hot_momma_46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments