Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Discovery

"A mother starts to have a suspicion of her son taking her underwear"

75
14 Comments 14
29.8k Views 29.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It al l started out like a typical Saturday. I was able to sleep a little later than usual and, since it was so pretty outside, decided to enjoy my morning coffee out by the pool. It had been terribly hot all summer but we had a nice rain the previous evening and the morning air was not only somewhat cool, it made all of the colors in the backyard more vibrant and the smell of all of the flowers around our patio sweeter. There were hardly any clouds in the sky that morning, so I knew it was just a matter of time before we had another hundred degree day, but this morning felt like a small oasis in the middle of the heat wave. As I sat there, listening to the mix of birds chattering and the fountain running in the pool, my senses were flooded and I thought how fortunate I was.

My ex and I had divorced about seven years before, after a one year separation. It was devastating at the time, but I had moved on. Both of us were quite successful in our respective fields and, after discovering he was having an affair with a woman in his office, I had received the lion’s share of our assets. By a lot of people’s standards I suppose that I appeared to be rich, but I never thought of it that way. My kids and I live a very comfortable life in the country on the outskirts of a large city. We have a large home that is mortgage free with the obligatory pool to fend off the aforementioned heat in the summer. I had put aside enough money to so that way I don’t have to work as much. We may have some things to worry about, but money isn’t one of them.

My daughters had gone on a summer trip to Europe with their Aunt, my sister. So it was just me and my son Kye. Kye is twenty and was home for the summer, having finished his first year in college a few hours south. He had taken mostly core courses but was planning on becoming an officer in the military like his Grandpa was. He is just shy of six feet with a very muscular athletic body and these blue eyes that apparently make girls weak-kneed if he locks in on them. He has always been very well built which that helped him win all-district honors in football and baseball in high school and a football scholarship.

When my ex and I divorced, I got custody of Kye and the kids. At first his dad made an effort to spend time with them, but as time went on, he seemed to be less and less interested in being there for their lives and moved across country. I did the best that I could to raising them alone, but it wasn’t always easy. In fact, as I look back on it now, I’m not sure it was ever easy. Now he had grown into not only a handsome young man, but the kind of son that any mother would be proud of. He was smart and hard working, He helped take over and work the family ranch that summer. To say I am proud of him would be an understatement.

Now that he was back for the summer I loved taking care of him again, making him breakfast every morning and dinner every night, doing his laundry, and basically spoiling him for the simple reason that I could. While he was away at school I joined a yoga class and started to run and work out again three to four times a week. I’m proud that I have been able to keep my figure and have no shortage of offers to date. I suppose the fact that I am petite 5’4”, have big boobs 32D, and can hold my own in a conversation about sports doesn’t hurt when it comes to attracting guys. When Kye left for college I did begin to go out more and met some really sweet guys, but since he had been home I had cut back on my social life again so that I could enjoy more time with him.

I was thinking about him that morning when he walked out on the patio with his own cup of coffee in hand.

“Morning Mom,” I heard him say as he came over and gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

“Hi Honey. I didn’t think you would be up so soon,” I smiled.

He laughed. “Guess I’m growing up. Besides, I promised some of my friend that I haven’t seen all summer that we would hang out today.”

Kye sat next to me in our deck chairs and, for a moment, we took in all of the sounds, the sights, and the smells that this beautiful morning offered. He was wearing only some hot ripped up jeans that the top button was undone and I caught myself looking at him, thinking how grown up he had become in the last year. I briefly wondered if he ever looked at me in my panties and old, tattered t-shirt and admired my body like I was his. But I quickly dismissed the thought.

These were just the type of clothes that we always slept in and were used to seeing each other like this. We chatted a bit about our plans for the day. Since he had completed his first year of college it seemed like he had matured ten-fold. He was easy to talk to, funny, and made me feel young again. I was still his mom and we never crossed any of society’s boundaries, but it was a more adult relationship now. We could talk about careers, politics, dating, movies we liked, and pretty much anything that I might find myself talking to a guy with if I was out on a date.

I learned earlier in the summer that he wasn’t a virgin and – while that is something that any mom has a bit of a hard time hearing from “her baby” – he didn’t seem to be promiscuous.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

And anyway, he was old enough now to make those kinds of decisions for himself. In my most honest moments I knew that, with all of the cute girls that apparently adored him, I probably would have been a little worried if he hadn’t already lost his virginity.

We finished our coffee and went inside. I made us both some breakfast while he went upstairs to shower and change. After he finished eating he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said he would be back late in the day. I started in on my usual Saturday morning routine of cleaning the house a little and then getting ready to run into town to check in on how the store was doing.

As I was sorting the laundry for some reason I noticed that a pair of panties that I had worn just a few days before didn’t seem to be in the pile of laundry. Normally I don’t think I would have noticed, except that they were part of three matching sets of bras and panties that I had purchased fairly recently. I went back to the hamper to make sure I had gotten all of the clothes but it was empty.

It’s not like these were everyday white cotton underwear that would be easy to overlook. I had specifically decided to dress up my lingerie collection a week or two before and bought some expensive, sheer, sexy bras and panties. The kind we like to wear when we are either expecting to hook up or just want to feel sexy under our work clothes without anyone else knowing. I went through the pile again and matched up the new bras and panties, except that one missing pair. They were black, sheer, nylon bikini style with a cute little pink bow at the top surrounded by lace. After a bit, I assumed they must be somewhere in my closet and went on with the wash, figuring they would turn up later.

On Sunday night I was getting ready for bed and went to put the clothes that I had been wearing in the hamper. When I opened it, I looked down and there were the panties I had been wondering about the previous morning. At first I kind of stared at them, thinking I must be losing my mind, but as I came out of my daze, I began to theorize what might have happened. Since it was only Kye and I in the house, the only possible explanation was that he had put them there. Did I leave them someplace and he found them and put them in the hamper? Had he taken them deliberately? Had he taken them accidently, discovered his error and returned them?

I was confused, but not overly concerned. However, I began to take note of which underwear I wore and even where I placed them in the hamper at night. I would make a mental note that I would place them on the right or the left side of the hamper before I took a shower. For the next four days, they were always in the same location that I had placed them. “Who knows?” I thought. Maybe I had just had a mental lapse and they were there all along.

On Friday we often have a happy hour after work which I decided to attend. Kye only works a half day on Friday so I called him at home to tell him I would be maybe an hour or so late getting home, but I would make him dinner when I got there. He told me there was no hurry since he was planning to go to a baseball game with one of his friends and they would just eat at the game.

When I got home, he had already left. I went to change and as I opened the hamper to drop my clothes in from the day, my heart skipped a beat. The pink panties that I had worn the previous day were definitely not where I had put them. They were on the right hand side of the hamper and I specifically remembered putting them on top of the shorts I had worn the previous night on the left hand side. The shorts were in the same place – but the panties had been moved. And there was only one person that could have moved them.

I took off my bra, threw on a t-shirt and my favorite little short cotton Victoria Secret shorts, went in and made myself a salad, and sat in silence while I ate. Why was he taking them? What was he doing with them? I think I knew – even then – but I was still trying to wrap my head around it all at the moment. I finished eating and poured myself a glass of wine and went outside to the patio to get some fresh air. The wine, combined with the two I had at happy hour, started to make me feel a little light headed.

As I began to allow myself to accept that he was using my lingerie when he masturbated, I started to ask myself other questions. Why my PANTIES? Why MY panties? Did he smell them? Taste them? Wrap them around his cock while he played with them? Oh my god, was he wearing them? I suddenly got up and went inside and pulled them from the hamper and took them back outside with me. As I looked at them, I could see no evidence that he had worn them and stretched them out or cum in them. I held them to my face and could still smell myself on them.

Oh, god. If I could still smell myself, of course he could too. I then stuck my tongue out and flicked it across the crotch like I imagined he might have done. When I did, I knew there was the faintest taste of my pussy on them. A tingling coursed through me and my nipples hardened. I started to visualize him with my panties as close to his face as they were to mine at the moment.

Published 
Written by Hot_momma_46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments