Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A MILF's Craving for Teenage Testicles and Cum

"I relive my old memories of sucking cocks and balls by sucking my sons and their friends."

57
12 Comments 12
83.0k Views 83.0k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Famous Story

It has always been unsettling to me to read magazine articles or true online stories about families having incestuous relations, especially those involving either of the parents and their kids of either sex.  I just couldn’t understand how a parent could subject their child to sexual advances, although it made sense that some children might find it erotic and enjoyable.  But now, I’m actually contemplating having sex with my sixteen and seventeen-year-old sons and their friends. My husband has no idea that I have these incestuous desires, but he does know that I was far from being perfect in the past.

My name is Holly, and at forty years old I am the mother of sixteen and seventeen year old sons. I always enjoyed observing and interacting with them and their friends when they were maturing and going into their junior and senior years in high school. My husband, Ed, and I had our oldest son, Jeremy, just one year out of college. Then our younger son, Michael, was born a year later. That's why we are relatively young parents.

In order for you to understand the reason for my infatuation with my sons, I need to go back and explain my erotic sexual experiences in high school and college that are responsible for my sexual hunger.

We lived in Mississippi and my parents were very strict about honoring our evangelical religion. I was not allowed to date until I was sixteen years old. They knew that I was prettier than many of the other girls and were afraid the boys would be unduly attracted to me. I'm also smart and was in the honor society all four years in high school, as well as the science club.

I don’t mean to brag about my appearance, but it is important to let you know why the boys were drawn to me. I am very pretty, and at sixteen years old I was five feet and six inches tall and weighed one hundred and fifteen pounds. My straight, shoulder-length, light-brown hair is silky smooth and I have bright blue eyes that contrast well with my hair color. But the things that had my parents worried were my firm, D-cup breasts and a fantastic ass that is perfectly shaped and firm. I still look the same way at forty years old; except my hair is cut shorter, my breasts are now DDs, and I weigh one hundred and twenty-five pounds.

Some of the athletes and other popular boys were happy that I began dating and I usually went out on Friday and Saturday nights. Those boys were pretty brazen with me. Anytime we were alone and kissing they immediately got grabby trying to rub my tits and pussy. I usually resisted their advances, although one boy did get to suck my breasts and finger-fuck me as I rubbed what felt like a very large cock.

That experience made me want to have even more sex, but I was waiting to find a boy I felt more comfortable with. Those boys eventually started calling me a prick tease and were making up rumors about me. That's when I took a little break from dating and found out that the boy I was looking for was right next door.

My neighbor, Tommy, is my age and was in my class. We had been good friends since the first grade, but I had never considered him as a boyfriend. He is a smart, good looking and physically fit boy who played tennis, but just wasn’t as rugged and coarse as the other boys I had been dating. He was in the band and on the debate team and we were in the honor society together.

We were studying alone together in the basement recreation room at my home one Friday evening, when I learned just how incredible sex with a boy could be. My parents had gone out to dinner and a movie. They didn’t mind him coming over since they liked Tommy and knew that we were just good friends.

We finished our homework and were sitting on the floor talking and listening to music. I was wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra and loose shorts. He was wearing some loose athletic shorts with his legs crossed and I noticed that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. As he moved around, I saw that his soft cock was hanging down one side of his crotch, and what looked to be a very large, hairy scrotum hanging loosely down the other side.

His cock is uncircumcised, fairy thick and of average length. I was especially fascinated with his big balls. They looked to be the size of eggs. I was captivated by the way his testicles were hanging so low and moving around in his scrotum. I can remember thinking how neat it was to be seeing his little sperm factories hanging down like that.

I was fast becoming obsessed with the idea of getting a closer look and feel of his balls but was having difficulty thinking of a way to approach him. Tommy and I never had any previous romantic attraction, so it wasn’t like I could just make out with him and then rub his groin to get things started. I knew that he was also attracted to my body. I always thought it was humorous when I caught him staring at my tits and ass when he thought I wasn’t looking.

Finally I decided that a direct approach would be best. I said, “Tommy, I haven’t really enjoyed dating those boys who've been asking me out and some of them can be real assholes. Now sitting here with you, I realize that you are more attractive to me than they are, and you live right next door. Have you ever been attracted to me?”

Tommy couldn’t hide his joy when he smiled and said, “I've always been attracted to you, Holly. I just didn’t think I had a chance with you after those other guys started dating you. I like you a lot and think you're hottest girl in school.”

I stood up and took his hand and pulled him over to sit on the couch with me. Then I said, “Wow, thanks, Tommy. I had no idea you felt that way about me. Show me how you feel, Tommy.”

He leaned over and kissed me, and I turned to hug him as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. It felt so strange being romantic with a boy I had been friends with for so long but it also made it that much sweeter. We were passionately hugging and kissing, and he moved his hand to one of my breasts. I reached down and gripped the bottom on my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, breaking our kiss, and he sat there staring at my big breasts.

Then he said, “Holy shit, Holly, you are so beautiful. I just have to taste your tits.”

Tommy leaned down to take one nipple into his mouth and sucked it as he fondled both breasts. I was getting so turned on having him suck and rub me that way that I reached down to hold his head against my breast with one hand, as I rubbed his rock-hard cock over his shorts with the other. He humped his cock against my hand and I felt the wetness of his precum.

He was looking up at my face with my tit in his mouth as I said, “Tommy, I want to fuck you so bad, but my mother won’t let me use birth control. We can’t risk me getting pregnant. There’s no reason you would have brought a condom with you tonight. Maybe next time you'll have some protection, but there are some things we can try doing.”

I then leaned over on the couch, putting my face right in front of his crotch, and pushed down his shorts. My tit pulled out of his mouth and he also leaned down in front of my pussy and pushed down my shorts. His cock is about six and a half inches long and thick and I took his cock head and oozing foreskin into my mouth and started sucking it. I just loved the arousing aroma of his musky, teen crotch and his taste. My labia are thick and puffy and covered with neatly-trimmed brown hair, and he covered my pussy with his mouth and started sucking.

We were very clumsy at first and I knew that was the first experience of oral sex for both of us. I just loved the tangy taste of his foreskin and precum. Just the idea that I was sucking his thick cock and swallowing his man-juice was driving me crazy with lust.

At one point Tommy stopped sucking me long enough to say, "Holly, you’re so wet and taste so good. I just love sucking your fat pussy and never realized it would taste this good.”

We were side by side on the couch sucking one another. My orgasm was just amazing and the first one I ever had, except from using my fingers. And as much as I enjoyed sucking his cock, I really wanted to get my mouth on his balls. I scooted down a little and wrapped my arm across his ass to pull him closer as I tongued and licked his scrotum. I felt his testicles moving around in the loose, hairy skin and was surprised at how it affected me so much.

Then I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and Tommy must have loved that. He leaned over and pressed his face into my ass crack and sucked my asshole. It's hard for me to describe the lust I felt having his musky ball sack in my mouth. I knew that I liked sucking him there even more than I liked sucking his cock.

Then Tommy pulled his mouth from my ass and said, “Suck my cock again, Holly. I need to cum badly and want to shoot it into your mouth.”

It just occurred to me that I would likely be swallowing his cum when Tommy said that, and I quickly moved back to take his cock into my mouth. He was so turned on that I only had to suck him for a couple of minutes before the base of his cock started pulsing and throbbing and his testicles pulled up, as I felt a huge load of his teen cum shooting into my mouth.

I had some idea how it would taste after experiencing the flavor of his precum, but his full load was a much stronger taste. I just loved how thick and slimly it was. His semen also has a strong aroma, which when coupled with the taste had me writhing with lust. I continued sucking his cock as it softened and I got all the remnants of his cum into my mouth and swallowed it all down.

We were laying there in the afterglow of our orgasms and Tommy said, “Damn, Holly, some of my friends have told me about their girlfriends sucking their cocks. They said the girls usually wanted them to wear condoms, and even if not, I’ve never heard them say a girl swallowed their cum that way. I’ve definitely never heard of a girl sucking balls the way you did mine. You seemed so hungry for it. You're something else, Holly, and must really have a taste for this if you sucked me this way your first time doing it.”

After Tommy went home I thought about what he said and knew that he was right. I obviously liked boy’s cocks, but the lure was much more than that for me. The musky, sweaty aroma of a teen boy’s crotch was surprisingly desirable to me. The taste of a hairy scrotum and the feeling of the big testicles moving in my mouth turned me on even more. But the thing I like the most is the feeling of his cock throbbing and spewing the thick semen and sperm into my mouth, which is so tasty and aromatic. The size of a boy’s cock isn’t nearly as important to me as his big, loosely hanging balls and a big load of cum to feed me.

Tommy and I kept having oral sex every chance we got at our homes. I also let him fuck me while wearing a condom. I always waited until he left and then drained the cum from the condom into my mouth to taste and swallow. We agreed that we weren’t dating exclusively, and I was soon sucking and fucking other boys from the honor society and science club.

I learned that the less-popular boys really appreciated being with an attractive girl like me and they were always enthusiastic when feeding me their semen and sperm. All of them were amazed that a girl who looks like me would spend so much time between their legs sucking their sweaty balls.

I eventually became more selective in the boys I had sex with, and only chose those who have the biggest, low-hanging testicles and who produced the most cum. I didn’t care how big or small their cocks are, and even sucked some very small ones where I could get their cock and both balls in my mouth at the same time. It was amazing feeling their cum shooting into my mouth when it was full of their cock and balls.

By the time I went away to college I was a confirmed cock and testicle sucker with a hunger and craving for the tastes and aromas of teen crotches, and especially their cum. I joined an academic sorority that is affiliated with an academic fraternity and had many opportunities to suck the less popular boys who really appreciated what I did for them. My sexual experiences with them started during our initiation when five of us new sorority sisters had to go to the community room in the fraternity house nude and suck the cocks of twenty-five of the brothers.

Two of the girls couldn’t bring themselves to suck cock in such demeaning circumstances. So, the other two girls and I sucked all of them. I happily swallowed their delicious cum and I enjoyed the varied tastes and textures of their semen. One of the girls threw up after swallowing a few loads of cum. The boys rubbed her face in it to punish her and then made her continue sucking them.

The brothers just loved rubbing my big breasts and pinching my nipples as I sucked them and that must have caused them to cum faster than otherwise. They didn’t allow time to suck their balls because they probably thought that we wouldn’t suck them anyway. I ended up sucking and swallowing the cum of thirteen of the boys, while the other two girls sucked the other twelve together.

When the initiation was over the other girls left immediately, but I stayed behind. I wanted to suck their balls and get more loads of cum. We sat around and talked while I was still nude. After seventeen of the boys left to go out with their girlfriends, I was left with eight horny boys to take care of.

We went to one of the larger bedrooms that had four beds. They moved a rug on the floor next to one of the beds and I got on my knees as one of the boys got on the bed and spread his legs. His testicles were large and hanging down in his hairy scrotum. The boys were surprised and excited when I leaned in and took his balls into my mouth, instead of first sucking his cock. His sweaty scrotum tasted so good to me and I loved being on my knees sucking him. I continued sucking his balls for another ten minutes, and then moved up to take his five-inch-long dick into my mouth. He was so aroused that it only took him a few minutes to ejaculate. I was rewarded with another thick load of cum to swallow.

Another boy then moved to the bed in front of me. As I took his big balls into my mouth, two other boys moved to my sides and started rubbing my breasts with one hand, while holding my waist firmly with the other. I didn’t realize what was happening until, yet another boy got on his knees behind me. I knew that he was going to fuck me and the boys on my sides were holding me because they thought I might resist. Little did they know that I wanted to be fucked while I was sucking the other boy.

I was just concerned about being impregnated, so I said, “Hold on a minute, boys. I’ll be happy to fuck and suck all of you. But you have to wear condoms and give them to me after you ejaculate.”

As much as I wanted to feel their semen shooting into my pussy, I much preferred to eat it from their used condoms. That night established me as the fraternity house cum slut for the remainder of my time in college. The boys took hundreds of pictures of me over the four years and presented me with a CD of the pictures when I graduated. I sucked so many testicles and cocks and swallowed so much cum that I sometimes wasn’t even hungry enough to eat. I also fucked the boys who were willing to wear condoms. Despite all the sex, I still got a good education and made excellent grades. And surprisingly, I met my husband in that fraternity house.

Ed is one of the boys I sucked and fucked that first night there. He has a thick, seven-inch cock and plum-sized testicles. The best part is that he always fed me large loads of cum and through all of theat, he treated me with respect. Then in our senior year we had the same classes and often studied together after I sucked him and his frat brothers. We got to know each other very well over a period of several months. He was able to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments