Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Goody Two Shoes Really Isn't So Good (Part 3)

"With some help from her brother, will Aryana succeed in teasing her father?"

1
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.8k words 4.8k words
I stood underneath the hot water that poured from the shower head. My skin was red, and felt as if it were burning, yet it felt so good. The paleness I was forced to wear every day hadn't stopped burning in hours, and now I couldn't feel a thing beyond the tingle that swam through me; straight to my core.

I was preparing to drive my daddy nuts, to make him so hard and horny that he would just ravage me and take total control. I hoped my plan worked, I mean it wasn't what you would consider well thought out. It was thought up in minutes, but it couldn't go that bad; could it?

As I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair, I thought about the sensuality that could possibly come from this. Not with my father, my Master, but with my elder brother Aaron. We would be together for the next few days teasing the hell out of my father, we would be making out, feeling each other, doing what lovers do, just in a different way.

I turned off the shower, and cold air filled my skin. Dammit, who the fuck left the door open? Probably me. I needed to calm down... my mind was racing, my heart pounding. Breathe Ary. Breathe.

Fortunately for me, I have an attached bathroom to my bedroom, allowing me to get dressed with the peace of not having to leave my personal space. It would give me time to find something to wear without having the men up my ass- not that I would complain.

I began to dig through my closet. I had a few things that friends had bought me over the past few years. The same friend who bought me the rabbit bought me two corsets. One was hot pink and black, the other turquoise and black. I wanted a more feminine look this evening. I dug through my drawers and found a lace pink thong that went with the corset and stockings. The whole nine yards.

I may have looked like I had intentions to fuck- hell I planned to act like it, but my Master wouldn't get any tonight. I put on the corset, tightening it so it showed off my curves. My breasts grew a cup size or so. The G-string looked amazing only visible to the front. The lace allowed for a view of my strip of pussy hair. There was only one inch of hair running up and down the middle of my pubic area, while the rest was completely shaven.

Once the stocking and garter belt was on, I strapped my feet into my six inch hot pink stilettos. I practiced walking, just to make sure I was steady on my feet. I stood in front of my mirror and brushed my wet hair. Spending only three or four minutes I was able to french braid my hair. 

As soon as I completed that I grabbed my eye liner, among other makeup products, and applied them to my face. Within forty-five minutes of my shower I was all set. I checked the clock and it now read 6:23. That meant I had plenty of time to tease my dad. I left my room and walked down the hall to my brother's. He also had his own bathroom and when I walked into his room I could hear the shower running. Sighing, I sat on his bed.

I waited until I heard the shower stop before running. I got up and slid quietly into his bathroom. The way the bathroom is set up allows for privacy while showering in the glass standing up while others use the sink and toilet. I stood near the sink, not able to be seen.

I could hear my brother singing some song, making me giggle quietly. No matter what was going on, my brother loved to sing. He sucked at it, but he loved it. The lack of rhythm my brother had was cute, it was actually adorable. It reminded me of when we were children; he was in the school chorus. It was a dare, and my brother always followed them- still does.

He was the only guy, and tried his best to prove a failure of a point. Life was a lot simpler, when we were children...

Finally my brother walked into my view. I squatted down and when he was in front of me I popped up- but in a sexy fashion.

"Holy shit, Ary, what are you wearing?" he asked.

"Do you not like it?" I asked, beginning to feel a bit dejected. I thought that he would enjoy me in this.

"Au contraire. I really like it, just didn't expect to see you wearing something so promiscuous. I mean you're a goody girl," he said, winking. He knew how much that alone pissed me off; how I was tired of being miss perfect.

I wanted to tell him to fuck off, that I wasn't perfectly innocent. It was a facade that everyone else saw. I wanted to tell him that he was an ass, that I wasn't good. I wanted to tell him all that and more, but his cock was standing at a point, leaving me wanting it. I sighed and fell to my knees. I began to lean in and kiss the head, but as I did Aaron pulled me away.

"Lovely sister, leave that for when dad can see." His smile shined through his white perfectly straight teeth.

"Okay, well hurry up," I said impatiently. He said something under his breath as he walked past me to his bedroom. I followed him, and sat at the edge of his bed.

"What am I wearing?" he asked me. I hadn't thought that part through, I had no idea. 

"Something that is easy to get into. Maybe loose boxers."

"Alright, plaid or superman."

"I don't care, surprise me," I said with a sarcastic expression on my face.

"Okay." He slid into a pair of black and white plaid boxers. "Should I put a t-shirt on?"

"Depends how frisky we're going to get in front of my dad," I answered, hoping he would choose to wear nothing but boxers.

"Alright. Know what, go downstairs. Don't interact with dad, just act like he's not there, or be very general. In a few minutes after that I'll join you guys, and then the fun will start."

"Okay!" I said, maybe overly excited. I got up and left his room, gently closing the door behind me. As I began to tread down the stairs, my breathing started to quicken, and I realized I was actually going to do this. My nerves started to get to me, should I just go upstairs and forget this ever happened? I couldn't be a pussy... I couldn't. I had to man up. Put my big girl panties on. 

I hit the bottom floor landing and took a deep breath before continuing my steps. I walked over into the living room, where I sat on the sofa. I looked around and saw that my father was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed a blanket; it was chilly wearing practically nothing.

I tried to keep my breath steady, and when I was finally able to get it somewhat under control I saw my father at the top of the basement stairs. In the basement was where my father's man cave was. My mom had her gym and yoga room down there, and the game room was there.

You know what funny, the laundry room wasn't there, it was actually on the second floor in a weird recently added hallway. What the fuck, Aryana? You're thinking about a fucking washer and dryer? Focus.

"Hello, sweetheart. How'd everything go?" He seemed a bit worried. I looked down on him to see that he was wearing pajama pants, and his cock looked relaxed, not very visible through the pants. His chest was bare and I so badly wanted to run my fingers up and down, using my nose to take in his seductive scent.

"Alright, I don't think he'll be telling mom." Actually, I was positive that he wouldn't say anything.

"That's good. How are you?"

"I'm alright, a bit shaken up from earlier, but I'll be good," I said, lying through my teeth. I wouldn't be fine, I was a horny mess.

"Okay, wanna watch the game with me?" he said changing the subject. I guess he was no longer in the mood.

"Yeah. I'm gonna chill tonight."

"Okay, I'll get take out in a bit."

"Okay, what about delivery, stay home."

"That works," he said, smiling to me. He clicked the football game on, and sat in his lazy boy. I tried to focus on the game, but was beginning to wonder where Aaron was. It had been like ten minutes.

Finally after a total of twenty-three minutes Aaron began walking down the stairs. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants. He nodded to my father and sat on the side of me.

His body immediately got close to mine. I felt his fingers on my thigh, slowly creeping their way up. The blanket still covered what I was wearing, so this was still very discreet to my father. As I was beginning to feel pleasure he moved his hand away, leaving me wearing a small pout on my lips.

I felt him go into his pocket, where I then felt a small bullet like object glide across my leg. "Spread your legs a bit," he whispered into my ear. I listened to the command, and felt a gentle hand going into my thong. The bullet like object was put in place, over my clit, and he moved his hand away again. He slid it up my body, but still under the blanket. 

As I began to wonder where this night was really going to take us, he pulled the blanket away from me, leaving my slutty body visible to my father. At first it seemed he tried to ignore us, but then we became too obvious. When he looked over he saw my vulnerable body ready to be taken. My legs were bent upwards a bit, and my cunt would be completely visible if it wasn't for the thong. 

"What's going on?"

I decided to say nothing, and neither did Aaron. He proceeded to begin feeling my breasts through the corset.

"Aryana! Aaron?!"

Still no response... I guess we were just giving him a show.

"Guys? What the fuck are you doing?"

"Dad, shut the fuck up... you're sort of distracting me." My brother spoke back to him. I was surprised by that. Actually turned on from my brother talking like that. 

Funny thing was; that did shut my father up, and he began to watch. I tried to act like he wasn't there, and get comfortable. It was difficult though, I'd never been watched.

That wasn't the worst part. Aaron tilted my head so I looked at him. He smiled before leaning in to kiss me. It was a gentle kiss, but became a bit rougher. His lips forced mine open, and his tongue slipped in my mouth. His fingers grazed my body, fidgeting with the top of the corset. I could tell he wanted to get my breasts out of it, but it wasn't going to work; I was in this thing nice and tight.

He gave up and sighed through our kiss. Instead he kept his hands on my thigh. After a few minutes of kissing, I pulled away, almost a bit bored. I'm sure my father wanted more too. I relaxed my body so that I was looking at the TV, welcoming Aaron to touch me.

He didn't. Hands in his pockets, and watching the TV. What the fuck? 

I sighed, and sat there for a few moments, deciding what to do. I could either take charge or just wait patiently. I decided to go with the latter of my choices. I was soon rewarded with a small buzz inside of me. He must have had the vibrator remote in his pocket.

"Oh, fuck," I whispered as quietly as possible. It felt fucking amazing, and I let out a purr like noise. A small buzz rang through the room; all attention was now on me. Aaron had the dial in his hand, and every so often he would increase the amount of vibrations this thing let off. Holy. Shit. How high does this thing go? 

After five or six minutes my body began to tense. I tried my best to control the feeling but failed, terribly. In a matter of a second, a rush of happiness tore through me. My entire body shook, and my muscles pulsed. My breath was quick, and I had begun to sweat a bit.

I had gained enough strength to focus on my dad for a few moments. He was staring at my twitching body while trying to subtly rub his cock through his pajama bottoms. I then turned to look at Aaron who had a joyful look on his face. The worst part was that he never turned the vibrator off, so the bullet like object still buzzed inside of me, not allowing my body to come down from this high.

He left it on for a few more moments before completely shutting it off, leaving an empty feeling through my body. His fingers went towards my cunt, and I felt his fingers touch my numbing pussy. He removed the vibrator, and got up from the couch. It was me and my father, both undeniably horny.

I sat there unsure of what to say, do, think. I knew this was my plan, but I didn't really think any of this through. I mean at all. I kind of just wanted to fuck my dad, I didn't want this long drawn out bullshit mess.

Finally, he came back. My father by now had turned his attention back at the TV, but still trying to nonchalantly rub his penis. Aaron came over to me and sat down. He once again was on the side of me. Was he done? Already? Do I get my turn with my dad? 

He took my hand before I finished thinking. He then reached over and grabbed my waist, opposite from him. He pulled me so that I was on top of him, straddling his waist. He then pulled me in for a kiss.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

It was rough, not a bit of romance involved, but still an excellent kiss. I felt my brother's boner from underneath me. I began to gyrate my hips into him, causing us both much pleasure.

I heard a groan crawl up his throat, soon followed by a moan from my father. I just kept going, not caring about either or them. My orgasm had begun. It was a slow, calm build, and now I was slowly releasing. My body had begun to shake and tremble, but I didn't just gush. I grabbed hold of Aaron's shoulders and practically dug my nails into him.

I released the kiss, only to throw my head back in pleasure. I had my eyes closed shut, and my mouth open, letting out moans. I wouldn't have been surprised if my nails had broken his skin, but Aaron didn't seem like he minded.

Finally, I was able to regain the ability to rationalize what had just happened. I had an orgasm on my older brother's lap, while my father watched every second of it.

I rested my head on Aaron's shoulder, removing my nails. I was breathing tremendously heavy, the air hitting his neck, and bouncing back in my face. I tilted my head allowing me a slight glance at my father who was now jacking off without any shame.

Once my breathing evened out a bit, I whispered to Aaron. "That was fucking amazing, a tease or the real thing, either way, just perfect."

"Glad it went well for you as it did for me. Thing is I need to jack off, so either you do it, or leave me to my own."

"I volunteer," I said smiling. "Just let me say something to dad."

"Mmm... kay," he said with an almost giddy expression. I climbed off of him and stood straight up. My knees felt like jelly and it took a moment to regain full balance. I walked across the room to where my father still sat. My mouth trailed across his chin and stopped below his ear.

I whispered something to him that even surprised me. "Master, I want you to pound me. I can't wait until you do. But that won't be to soon." I sounded like an evil whore. I was still getting pleasure from Aaron, maybe that was a bit selfish... eh, fuck it. I didn't really care that much.

His expression was a gasp. His cock still firmly in his hand had stopped being rubbed. He seemed overall surprised, maybe a bit angry. Maybe, I was totally wrong.

Actually I was totally wrong. He let go of his cock and grabbed my arms so that I was looking directly at him.

"Whore, you do not decide when you get fucked. I. Do. So when I decide it's time for you to get pounded you will know. Do. Not. Think you have the power to say when we fuck. Understand?" My expression of surprise was definite.

My body almost unwillingly moved away from my father. I wanted him to fuck me right here, right now. It's like he could tell.

"Go please your brother orally, and nothing more."

"Okay," I whispered back.

"Excuse me?" His tone sounded angered.

"Yes, master. I apologize," I said rather quickly as I moved away from him. I turned around and Aaron was gone, he'd probably already disappeared to his room, waiting for me to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lovelyvampire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors