Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Different Way That COVID Affected Our Family Part 3

"Mommy gets caught without panties and son and daughter take advantage of her."

153
24 Comments 24
18.4k Views 18.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I would like to thank everyone that has voted and left a note for this series. Your love and support is overwhelming."

It was Thursday morning, and our babies would be here today. I was both nervous and extremely excited to see my kids again after a couple of months. Covid had been hard on everyone with so many losing so much, so I was happy we had each other.

I had sent Jack to the store to go shopping after nearly emptying the house of food over the last few weeks while I rushed around tidying the house. I had woken up early and grabbed one of Jack's tee-shirts and threw it on to clean the house. Typically, I would have had a pair of panties on at least, but Jack had fucked me to a fabulous orgasm this morning and hadn't bothered to put any on. Being a true cum slut in every sense, I love the feeling I get when I can feel the cum begin to liquify with my own juices and run out of my well fucked pussy.

So I was busy cleaning. Don't ask me why because I have no idea, but For some reason, after I had wiped down all the kitchen benches, I became obsessed with the kitchen cabinets. Maybe it was because a lot of them were now relatively empty. I started emptying them out altogether and wiping everything down. But the point is I was in the kitchen with music blaring out while I cleaned, and I was standing on my tippy-toes, reaching up into an overhead cupboard, and the tee-shirt was halfway up my tummy when I heard.

"Hey mum, is the music loud enough? We have been banging on the front door for five minutes," Sarah yelled over the top of the music.

I screamed with joy, hugging them both. My babies were safe and I could touch them. Wrapping my arms around them, I kissed their faces so overwhelmed they were here I started to cry, forgetting everything I had seen them doing together, just ecstatic they were both safe. Tom went and turned down the music while I hugged my beautiful daughter. She looked stunning in a tight-fitting red tank top and skin-tight jeans, evidently not bothering with a bra, her long perky nipples poking obscenely against the material of her top. She has inherited her long, almost always erect nipples from me.

Oh my God, there it was. No more than two minutes of my kids being home, and I was already checking Sarah out, admiring her visible nipple bumps. This thought caused me to look across at Tom walking towards me. He had a sleeveless muscle shirt and some Camouflage cargo shorts on. Suddenly, I was aware of his hard chiseled body, and my eyes naturally drifted down to his crotch, looking for a visible sign of that huge cock, and I wasn't disappointed.

"It was nice of you not to bother to get dressed for us coming over, Mum," Sarah said smiling, snapping me out of my slutty mommy mode. Suddenly, I was aware of what I was wearing or lack of it and tugged at the bottom of the tee-shirt.

"Haha, too late, mum. We had been standing here watching you for a couple of minutes before we decided to get your attention. We have pretty much seen what you had for breakfast," Sarah said, laughing.

"Oh God, so embarrassing. I'm sorry you had to see my old body, Tom. You have probably been scarred for life," I said, trying to deflect my embarrassment.

"Hardly, mum, you have a fantastic body. I have always been proud of the way you look. You have always taken care of yourself; you look fit as fuck, mum," Tom said, sending a shiver down my spine and a tingle to my nearly exposed pussy.

"Oh, thank you, darling, you always know how to make this old lady feel special," I said, grabbing his face and kissing him.

"Where's daddy? We didn't see the car outside," Sarah asked as I  headed to go change.

"He is down the shops buying food," I yelled out as I entered the bedroom.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them on, and heading back down to the kitchen.

"We weren't expecting you to arrive until after lunch. How come you are so early and catching me in the middle of cleaning."

"Because Tom is paranoid, and he thought the traffic would be crazy coming out of the city now everything is beginning to open up again. But it was the total opposite, so we are here ridiculously early."

"Well, better to be safe than sorry. Miss, I don't care about anyone other than myself," Tom retorted.

Then Sarah said something else, then Tom again before he slapped Sarah on the arse. I stood back, watching. Then I saw it, the way they interacted, the way they smiled at each other, the subtle touches and the glimmer in Sarah's eyes. My kids were head over heels in love with each other, acting like new lovers. I should've been concerned that my kids were clearly in a romantic relationship, but they were so cute together. Deciding instead to talk to Sarah later and quiz her about it, even though I already knew the answer.

Just then, Jack pulled in the drive, and the kids both rushed out to greet him. I followed them out and watched as Sarah jump on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. Sarah really was daddy's girl. She always has been since the day she was born. She is such an expressive young woman, and she wears her heart on her sleeve, which she displayed now as she hugged and kissed Jack.

Jack reached out his hand to Tom, but Tom gave him a hug, squashing Sarah between them. My inner slut screaming out from inside me as I watched on, picturing the scene completely different in my head they were all naked, and Tom and Jack had both of Sarah's tight little holes filled with their lovely cocks. 

I was there in my lewd thoughts as well naked, my nipple clamps firmly attached to my hard nipples, the pain sending my cunt into volcano mode as my juices flowed from between my long fat lips, waiting for the two men in my life to fill my baby's stretched out holes with their delicious cock cream. Sarah would then come and sit on my face as I probed her holes with my tongue, licking up what my men had deposited for me.

"Mum, Mum, MUM!" Sarah finally screamed.

"Sorry, what? I was....."

"Bloody hell, mum, you were completely off with the fairies just then. Are you ok?"

I lied, saying, "I'm sorry, darling. I was completely daydreaming about you both being home and how it reminded me just how I miss you both so terribly much."

"Ok, I guess," Sarah said, putting her arm around my waist, totally not buying my lame story. 

We all helped unload the car of groceries, and Sarah helped me finish cleaning the cupboards and then put the groceries away. Tom and Jack were outside together, talking and drinking a beer. I guess solving all the world's problems on their own. I finished tidying up and then said to Sarah, "Darling, do you mind coming to talk to me while I have a shower and get cleaned up for lunch."

"Sure, I wanted to talk to you about a personal matter anyway," Sarah said as she followed me to the bedroom.

Not even thinking about Sarah that was sitting on the bed watching me. I pulled Jack's tee-shirt up over my head and then unbuttoned my Bermuda shorts and stepped out of them.

"Wow, mum, seriously? You don't have an issue at all about nudity or your body, do you? ...Not that there's anything wrong with your body, I'm mean Tom was right when he said you are fit. You do look incredible. I hope I inherited those genes from you, and I look as good at your age," Sarah said, somewhat taken off guard by my stripping for my shower in front of her.

"Well, you definitely inherited my tits and perky hard nipples from me. I wish my boobs were still as firm as yours, though," I said, looking straight down at Sarah's tits, her nipples suddenly even more prominent if that was even possible.

"Mum!" Sarah cried, suddenly aware of the prominent points in her top. 

I left the door open to the ensuite bathroom. Jack and I had remodeled our bathroom in the last year. We now have twin showerheads in an open walk-in shower area. From where Sarah was sitting, she was able to see me shower with no shower screen to obstruct her view. We continued talking about general things while I showered and washed my hair.

SuperHotGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperHotGirl1

Unbeknown to me, Jack had sent Tom to ask me where something was for the barbeque. He came looking for me and saw Sarah sitting on the bed, and she had quietly told him to come in and watch me shower while I had my eyes closed and hair full of shampoo.

"Tom, this is the perfect opportunity to seduce mum. Look how fucking hot she looks, her body all wet. Go on, strip off and get in there with her. What did dad want? I'll get it and keep him occupied outside," Sarah whispered to Tom.

I rinsed out the shampoo and asked Sarah, "So what was it you wanted to talk to me about? Is it serious?" I said, looking at her, grabbing the conditioner bottle, and noticing she was standing facing the bedroom door.

"Sort of, I guess. I wanted some relationship advice, actually," she said, seemingly distracted.

I put some conditioner in my hair and closed my eyes again, rubbing it into the tips of my hair. I tried to pour more into my hand, but none came out.

"Damn it. There's not enough conditioner left, Sarah can you grab me another bottle off of the self, honey?" I said to her with my eyes squeezed tightly together, one hand holding my hair out of my face.

She didn't answer, but I heard movement and then heard the top of the bottle click open. I held out my other hand and felt the conditioner being poured into it.

"That will do, thanks, darling, so what advice were you looking for? Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked as I began to rub the conditioner through the rest of my hair.

Suddenly, I Jumped and squealed as I felt a pair of large slippery hands grab hold of both my tits and begin massaging them.

"Who's that? Is that you, Jack? Come on, stop messing around. You know I can't open my eyes."

It was a surreal feeling, being touched and groped, not knowing who it was. My body became electric, hoping it was Tom but not knowing. I felt lips brush against my neck before they lingered on my soft skin, slowly trailing sensually down to my shoulder and then the soft flesh of my breast. My pussy was on fire; not knowing who it was, it could only be one of the two men currently in the house.

My body tensed as teeth clamped firmly on my erect nipple, playfully biting on it stretching it out. Oh fuck, this felt amazing and sensual. My legs went weak when two thick fingers slid between my legs and slipped easily into my slick wet hole. They curled up and rubbed firmly against my g-spot; my pussy convulsed and erupted. The second orgasm for the day crashed through my body, making every nerve ending tingle.

Having orgasmed so easily, my sexual assailant realized my utter submissive compliance and began to take charge. With my eyes still tightly shut, I was roughly turned around, and my face and tits were pressed firmly against the tiled wall. A foot pushed my legs apart. Then I felt a thick cock pushing against my swollen labia, spreading them apart as it slowly slid deeper into me. My assailant's hand came up and covered my mouth as a final push by him forced his cock deep into me, stretching me open and sending me into a euphoric state of mind and body.

As his cock started to pump into me, forcing my chest harder against the cold tiled wall, my nipples so firm they ached. I screamed out into his hand as my cunt started to convulse on this beautiful thick cock. I came and came as continuing waves of pleasure swept through me.

I felt his hand grabbing a handful of my hair, and he twisted my head around, pulling it back toward him as his cock plundered my cunt, taking me by force, using me as he wished. Then his lips covered my mouth as he forced his tongue inside me. The kiss extruded hunger and wild desire as our tongues entwined, wresting against each other. He pulled away turned me away from the wall, his large hand pushing me down, bending me over, I instinctively put my arms up, and he took hold of my wrist, pulling my arms behind my back.

"OH, my fuuucking Goood. Yeees fuck me, Tom. Fuck your mommy, darling. I want to feel your cum fill my slutty mommy cunt."

The game was up, he knew I knew, and so he pulled tightly on my arms, and he began his onslaught of my cunt. Fucking me violently joined only by his hands around my wrists and his huge cock in me, stretching my cunt Like Jack never has. I was hooked, completely in love with my son's massive hard cock. As he plowed into me, the large mushroom head smashing against my womb, crescendoing my orgasms to another level not before experienced.

The surprise and eagerness of his attack. To sneakily fuck his mother combined with the taboo of the actual act of mother and son love contributed to the violent and explosive eruption inside of me as my orgasm shattered like breaking glass. My cunt erupting squirting my sweet girly juices everywhere, covering Toms cock and legs.

"Oooh fuuuck meee! Ooohhh, Tom! I fuucking love you, baby! Fill mommy's cunt! Ooohhh yeeess fuuuck."

The contractions of my cunt violently squeezing Tom's cock was too much, and he unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside me. As I felt it hitting the back of my womb with its incredible power, I felt an overwhelming desire to be bred by my alpha male son.

Tom turned me around, my arms instinctively going around his neck as we kissed our tongues again, seeking each other out as they wrestled with each other. After what felt like ages Tom pulled away and started to say, "I'm sorry, mum. It's just that..."

But I cut him off, saying, "Ssshhh, it's ok, I understand. I love you as well, darling. I'm not sorry at all. I have craved this for so long secretly. I have desired to fuck you, Tom, even before Sarah's little stunt with the zoom call."

"We kissed again, our wet bodies pressed against each other in a now romantic loving kiss. Tom pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Thank God, you feel the same way I have wanted this since I was young enough to have sexual desires. You have always been the woman of my dreams. The woman I have always compared every other one to, and now I have found her. Mum, I'm in love with both you and Sarah."

My heart melted hearing Tom's confession. Why hadn't I acted on my secret desires years ago? I could have been enjoying his magnificent cock all this time. That thought was interrupted by Sarah standing in the doorway to the bathroom, smiling from ear to ear.

"That was so fucking hot, no shit, Tom. I loved watching you fuck mommy. Now hurry up, get out of the shower. It's my turn. I want to taste mommy's cunt now it's full of Your delicious potent cum."

I turned off the taps and smiled as I wrapped a towel around my body and was led to the bed by Sarah. I opened the towel spreading it on the bed and laid down. Not even hesitating, I spread my legs open wide so my darling daughter could clean up my swollen but delighted cunt.

Sarah climbed on the bed between my legs, running her fingers through my swollen lips then bringing them to her mouth. I watched as she sucked them clean, the whole time maintaining eye contact with me. Fuck, my daughter is so bloody beautiful she could be a model, I thought. Sarah lowered her head and began licking and sucking on my lips, pushing her tongue into my cunt, cleaning her brother's cum from her mommy's stretch hole. How incredibly decadent is that? 

I felt another orgasm rising quickly as Sarah's expert tongue was working magic on my engorged clit. She continued to suck and nibble on it. My body tensed up, arching my back, pushing my cunt against my daughter's mouth, and I exploded, filling her mouth with my cunt juice and Tom's thick cum, but it so covered her entire face and top. After my body surfed through the wave of pleasure, I flopped back on the bed, basking in yet another orgasm bought on by my own children. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Jack standing in the doorway with his mouth open and his cock pushing up a tent in his shorts.

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments