Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Timepiece Traveler

"Somewhere in time, Richard will find his true love and the happiness he deserves!"

11
13 Comments 13
1.9k Views 1.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words

I was strolling through Gastown on a Saturday afternoon, seeking shops that might have treasures to add to my rather bizarre antique collection. I love anything old, the more unusual and odder the better. I have a particular passion for anything of a sexual nature i.e. well endowed fertility god sculptures, vagina figurines, pre 1960 vibrators, Victorian porn photos, copulating couples etc. My prize possession, one that I am sure has brought me much good luck over the years - a miniature bronze Thai triple phallus amulet!

I did a double take as I looked up and saw an ancient almost illegible sign above a well worn door 'Filby's Antiques and Curiosities.' I had been through this neighborhood quite often over the years but somehow had never come across this store.

The door creaked loudly as I entered and had a quick perusal of its contents. There was a massive desk directly ahead of me, loaded with all manner of things - stacks of books, mini statues and carvings, vases, tea pots and cups, piles of clothes and quite a few old clocks.

It was eerily quiet as I edged forward to inspect the items. Suddenly, up popped a head in a narrow space between the piles. He was a small man, red-haired with a rather sickly yellow complexion.

"Jacob Venus, at your service. What can I interest you in? Have to excuse the mess on the desk, recently came in and I haven't had a chance to sort it yet. Have a look around; go up and down the aisles and let me know if anything strikes you. Anything in particular?"

I checked out the shelves along each aisle - the familiar glass and chinaware, old coins and stamps encased in plastic, Saturday Evening Posts and Life magazines etc. There were antique chairs, tables and wardrobes. Photos of long forgotten families and landscapes that no one wanted anymore lined the walls.

Jacob was following me around like an imprinted duckling, a steady banter, explaining in great detail each piece that I showed any interest in purchasing.

"I do have something else that I can show you sir," he said as I was displaying an inclination to head towards the exit. "These items are of a sensitive nature. They used to be in the main area of the store but I had some complaints so I moved them into a separate room."

"By sensitive, what exactly do you mean?" I enquired, my interest piquing.

"I have a large collection of sexual objects going back through time - art work, photos, books, carvings, lady's massagers. I would not like to offend the gentleman if he has no interest in this?"

I tried to control my enthusiasm. "Well I guess I could have a quick look at them."

I expected it to be a meagre collection, crammed into a storeroom of stuff I already had but I was in for a big surprise. The room was huge, more like a warehouse, even bigger than the public area.

'Kid in a candy store' is the only way to describe how I felt as I surveyed rows and rows of overflowing shelves. The items that immediately stood out, so to speak, were sculptures, carvings and figurines of very well endowed men (mostly fertility gods) as well as big breasted women complete with their pussies prominently displayed, some a rosy red. There were couples and groups enjoying every imaginable sexual perversion.

The objects were divided into centuries and countries/cultures, 20th all the way back to the 15th, even one that had a couple of big question marks. There were also stacks of dirty photos and artwork with some leaning upright, some hanging on the walls.

There were dozens of dildos in various sizes and shapes, mostly resembling fully erect penises. They were made from a variety of materials - stone, wood, bronze, bone and even what looked like ivory! I am somewhat of an expert but a few of them were new to me and could be very old indeed, perhaps back to the middle ages or older.

Jacob was very informative about anything I picked out but knew very little if anything about the oldest objects.

"They were brought in by an older gentleman who was vague about where he acquired them. It is in fact the same man who just passed away and the items you see on the desk are his as well, brought into the store this very morning by his daughter. She was in a hurry to get rid of his personal effects. She told me to call her when I figured out what they were worth."

I selected five items including a couple of the mysterious ones. We haggled a bit on the price, I paid for them, placed them in a small box and then prepared to leave.

On an impulse, I returned to the desk and had a look at the old clocks. Nothing too interesting but there was a small wooden box with intricate and unique engravings that stood out.

"Would be it be okay to have a look inside?" I said pointing to it.

He opened it up. "As you can see, it is a chronometer, kind of like you would see on an ancient sailing ship but quite small compared to others I have had in the store. There is what looks to be a manual for it but in a foreign language, not sure which one."

"Looks like Italian," I said holding up the folded, yellowed and well worn paper to the light to see if I could decipher anything. "I can make out a few words but it's written in pen and ink and not all of it is legible."

The face of the chronometer had three dials on it arranged in a triangle. There were letters beside each one - O, G and A.

"I think Anno is Italian for year. Perhaps O and G are hours and days. Hard to say as there aren't any numbers visible. I would like to purchase it. Any idea what it is worth?"

"Similar pieces I have sold for two hundred dollars or more. I will let you have it for one fifty."

I placed the clock with the rest of my stuff, left the store and drove home. As I carried the box through the side door, my wife Annette called out to me.

"Richard, where the fuck have you been all this time? Wasting more money on junk," she said eyeing the box. "I never would have married you if I knew you were going to become a pervert."

I headed to the basement door without responding to her familiar rant. Our relationship had reached a point where I didn't argue with her. We'd had some loud and violent fights over the years but now I just didn't care anymore. Many times I had thought about leaving her, not sure why I didn't.

Maybe for the sex. The quality wasn't great but the frequency was pretty decent. Like clockwork, every day or two, just before going to sleep, she would nuzzle up to me, grab my cock to get me hard. She knew I liked to be sucked and would get between my legs, move her mouth up and down on it in a passionless way.

"Don't cum in my mouth!" she would often say. It had only happened once many years ago but she had to remind me often just to make sure. In less than a minute, she would say, "That's enough of that. Time to get down to business."

She liked it doggy-style the best and would cum loudly after I 'got down to business' and fucked her hard and deep. In a few minutes just when I was really enjoying it, she would yell out, after her second or third orgasm. "Okay time for you to cum, I'm getting sore."

When she was really horny she'd let me go down on her. Once I did it after I came inside her. "Why do you want to taste cum; Are you gay or something?" Okay not the best sex life, but I figured better than none at all!

I went downstairs and walked over to my den, my sanctuary where I could surround myself with my sex collection, watch movies on the big screen (sometimes porn) and get away from her for a while.

I put down the box and turned on my laptop. I was very curious to get some info on the mysterious sex toys. I searched for ancient dildos and found out something interesting. The oldest ones go back 28,000 years, phalluses made of stone! I compared the images to the two I'd bought and found some were very similar to specimens made of bone carved around 1200 AD!

Should I tell my wife that I might have something of real value just to shut her up? No, I thought, I'll keep it to myself until I figure out what to do with them.

I spent the rest of the weekend doing more research confirming my findings. I wrote detailed notes in my journal that I have regularly kept up to date since my teens.

Another furious five minutes in the sack with my wife Sunday evening then we slept until seven when the alarm woke us up. Only a few words exchanged during breakfast, then she drove off to work.

I didn't have to work until noon at the bookstore so I had a few hours of freedom! As I was heading down to the den, I remembered that I hadn't looked at the chronometer. It was about five inches in diameter and two inches thick. I took it out of the box, set it down and opened up the manual. I used a magnifying glass to enlarge the minute and ancient looking script and typed a few paragraphs at a time into an Italian to English website and then copied and pasted them into a Word file.

Although the translated English was a bit hard to comprehend, I was astonished the more I read. This was much more than just a clock. There were several diagrams that displayed the dials but there were also additional illustrations that seemed to show another spherical surface.

There was a section about some sort of object that could be inserted into the perimeter. I took another look in the box and ran my hand over the velvet base. I felt something hard, lifted up the cover and pulled out a small bronze skeleton key. I had a look at the clock and found a tiny hole on the outside ring.

As I inserted the key and gave it a ninety degree turn, the clock face detached and moved to the side revealing a lower layer. It started to hum and then the three dials on the clock face brightened and instantly showed the present month, year, day and hour in minutes and seconds.

The lower section had what appeared to be two small buttons, one red and the other green, recessed into the bronze surface. There were also three short metal rods embedded in a triangular pattern identical to the top.

I was getting more and more excited but also very agitated as my index finger hovered over the green button. The manual stated that this was the starting point but to what? What the hell I am getting myself into? But being a curious man by nature, I slowly pressed down on it.

Instantly a cloud of vapor emitted from the clock that grew into a translucent oval shape, hovering just above eye level. As I watched, a white-haired heavily bearded older man gradually emerged.

"Who the hell are you? Where's the old geezer? Ahhh I get it. He must have croaked. He never did want to pass it on to his son or daughter like all the rest of them."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I stammered, in complete disbelief that I was carrying on a conversation with some sort of genie.

"I'm not a genie...why do the newbies always think that. I'm a spirit or essence but not a bloody genie?" he said with a heavy sigh.

"How do you know what I'm thinking? Can you read minds?"

"Yes I can. I'll give you a demonstration. Think about a character in your favourite movie."

I gave it some thought finally settling on Weena from 'The Time Machine'.

I watched the vapor swirl around, finally showing Weena sitting beside a campfire. She was naked!

"What the hell, that movie came out in 1960! There weren't any nude scenes in it."

"Yeah but you've always had a thing for Yvette Mimieux right? You've always imagined her nude in that scene haven't you?

"Yes I have," I confessed. "That's amazing!"

"Your adventure is just beginning my friend! I suppose you might have a few questions on what the hell is going on. Thank goodness I don't have to explain this very often, every forty years or so. Some of it will likely shock you but hear me out before asking any questions.

"A little history for you first. The clock was invented in 1516 AD by an Italian born man living in France at the time. Any guesses? Nope, okay. This should give it away - have a look at the back of the clock near the bottom. Do you see anything? You will probably have to use your magnifying glass."

"Looks like L.D.V. Oh my god, are you saying this machine was created by Leonardo da Vinci?!"

"Yeah. Here's another fact for you to ponder. He was an alien."

"Now you're pulling my leg. Leonardo da Vinci, the most famous painter ever, renowned scientist and inventor, a man way ahead of his time was a fucking alien?"

"You just answered your question! How could a man of such humble beginnings achieve all that? His ancestors, from a reasonably close planet, geographically speaking, on the far side of the Milky Way, visited here just before Leonardo's birth in 1451 AD. They were seeking a host to give Earth a boost in the arts and sciences to move it out of the Middle Ages. They chose a girl named Caterina that Leonardo's father Ser Pirio was dallying with at the time."

This was a lot to take in and hundreds of questions popped into my brain but the spirit now looking like the alien in the movie 'Paul' made a gesture with its bony outstretched arm for me to be silent.

"While Leonardo was growing up, he gradually became aware of his ancestry and his life's mission from preloaded thoughts implanted in his brain. To make a long story short, later in his physical life, he devised a way to become immortal. He created this timepiece and when he died his essence was stored into the 'brain'. By brain, I mean a small atomic core that runs and also powers it.

sublimesquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sublimesquirt

"So what your telling me is that you are the ghost of Leonardo da Vinci?"

"I much prefer spirit but call it a ghost if you like."

"Interesting that you mentioned time travel because that is the sole purpose of this device. I will go into a lot more detail later but these are the essential points - the recessed rods are actually levers. Prying them up with your fingernail, they spring into place and then by moving them forward and back, they allow you to travel through time."

During the explanation, the spirit changed into wide-eyed crazy Dr. Emmett Brown from 'Back to the Future'.

"The red button is very important. Wherever you are in time, if you press it you'll immediately return to exactly the same time and place as you started your journey. No one will miss you even if you've been gone for years!"

"When I go through time, am I only an observer like Scrooge in 'The Christmas Carol', or do I get to interact with people?"

"Great question! It is very important that most of the time you stick to being an observer or in your case voyeur. Remember I can see into that dirty mind of yours! There are consequences if you alter the past, affecting the future. Doc Emmett was right about that.

"One of the things that I know you will want to do is replay sexual scenes from your past. If you really want to participate in some action, think deeply about it and for a brief time period, it will allow you to inhabit your younger self and actually experience and feel it as it plays out. A slight change in the past isn't going to affect much but beware of causing any major revisions in history. Okay where and when would you like to start? Better get some snacks and water. A backpack would be good where you can also stuff the clock into it."

"You mean right now?"

"Yeah and don't worry about offending me. You're about thirty-five right? All men are horny around that age. I have seen it all in the past five hundred years or so. Girl in your high school who you always wanted to screw? Want to visit her bedroom and ogle her while she undresses? Perhaps replay the first time you got lucky? Okay, I am starting to visualize your thought."

The spirit changed into my old high school friend Josh. He was pitching at the ball park we played at years ago.

"Okay nothing wrong with that. You are thinking about something that happened one night when you had a sleepover right?"

"Yes something that I have thought about a lot over the years and wondered if it could have turned out a different way."

"Okay let's get to it. I assume you know the year and month this happened. Move the blue lever backward until you see the month and year on the dial. If you know the day move the black lever till you reach the right number.

I found my backpack and placed some granola bars and a bottle of water in it. Then I gently pulled back on the blue and black levers. The years kept decreasing and the months changing until August 16, 2001 was displayed on the dial. I had made an entry in my journal years ago and was well aware what day it was!

"Okay push down and hold the green button. Let it go when you get there. Move the white hour lever back and forth to get the precise time after you arrive. Have fun!"

As soon as I pushed and held the button, there was a tremendous roar and I felt myself hurtling through space, everything blurred, until seconds later I landed, if that's the term for it, in my old backyard. The hour dial showed 10:30 am, the same time as I had left the present. I paused a bit to take in the scene. My dad was working in the garden, looking so young and energetic. My mom came out and brought him a glass of lemonade. They were so happy back then.

It was great to see them but I was eager to re-enact the scene with Josh. I gently pushed the hour switch forward and everything was in fast motion, like the scene in 'The Time Machine' the one with the dresses rapidly changing on the mannequin.

I slowed down the speed when I saw a car pull into the driveway. Josh, along with his mom and dad emerged and everyone, including my younger self, headed to the patio for refreshments and supper.

A bit later I was getting very excited watching Josh and myself walk outside, carrying sleeping bags, laying them down on the lawn and then crawling inside them. I could hear them talking as I drew near, mostly about baseball players and stats but also about girls they'd like to bang. I waited a bit longer until a lull in the conversation and then focussed my thoughts intensely on taking possession of my sixteen-year-old body.

In a few seconds, I was right beside Josh, sensing my younger self as he reached over, grabbed my hand, pulled back the sleeping bag and put it on his erect penis. Of course I wasn't as shocked as the first time I'd experienced this out of the blue behaviour and instead of quickly withdrawing my hand like before, I let it stay there. No words were exchanged as I started moving my hand up and down. He then reached over and grabbed my cock which was also very hard and throbbing. We stroked each other for a few minutes until he let out a grunt and came. Gobs of cum spurted and oozed out, serving as a lubricant for his prick as I continued to rub it.

Then Josh did something totally unexpected. He raised himself up, positioned his mouth above my cock and started sucking me. He was really into it and obviously experienced as he took my young cock all the way down to the base and then back to the tip in an ever increasing motion. I tried to delay my orgasm as long as possible as I was really enjoying his enthusiasm and passion. But I could feel my cum rising and as I erupted, it didn't faze him as I continued to pump hot jizz into his mouth. When I was done we both said almost at the same time - "We're not going to tell anyone about this right?"

I focussed my thoughts back to my older self and suddenly I was looking down at the two satisfied teens nodding off to sleep. Things were never the same between Josh and I after the original encounter and I hadn't seen him for many years. I wondered how this updated version of reality was going to affect the future. Time will tell when I return to the present. Perhaps we're still friends!

I moved the levers forward until it registered February 10, 2012. Shortly after holding the green button, I materialized on the other side of the road from my current home. It was around 10 am in the morning. I edged the white lever ahead until I saw myself emerge from the house and rapidly walk down the road towards the bus stop, a routine that I had followed for many years to be at work by noon.

I slowed the motion down until I saw a man walk down the sidewalk and then take the path to my front door. He knocked and my wife came to the door and let him in. I walked across the road, went up to the house and easily passed through the exterior wall and stepped inside. Being invisible they had no idea I was watching them as they embraced and the clothes starting flying. Aha, I thought, my suspicions were right. As soon as I was off for work, Bob, my neighbor three doors down would come over to screw my wife as soon as the coast was clear.

They went into the bedroom, my bedroom and I followed them in. Like a car wreck on the highway, I couldn't take my eyes off the action. Bob got straight into it, pulled my wife's panties down, raised her legs up and started lapping away at her pussy. Annette was really into it, moaning loudly as she reached her first climax.

Now he tugged down his jockeys, revealing his very hard cock, a bit bigger and thicker than mine. He got between her legs and thrust it into her wet pussy and started violently hammering away at her while she screamed, "Fuck me harder!"

She pushed him away and I knew right away what was coming. She got onto her hands and knees and he got behind her and started fucking her fast and furiously. After about ten minutes he pulled out, moved around, got in front of her and stuck his cock in her mouth as he let out a gasp. He continued to pump her for about ten seconds or so then backed up with cum dripping from her lips. She looked up into his eyes and swallowed it with a big smile on her face!

While all this was going on, in spite of what I should have been feeling, my libido betrayed me. My cock had grown rock hard and I stroked it until I came at the same time as Bob did. But soon after, the revulsion of what they were up to, behind my back, hit home and I made a hasty retreat out to the front yard.

I came up with an idea to pass the message onto my younger self so he would know what was going on. I pushed forward on the white lever on the clock until I saw myself returning home from work around 6:30. I took possession of his mind for a brief moment and planted the thought of what I had seen earlier into his brain.

He had a puzzled but also an angry look on his face as I pushed the red button to return home. In an instant I was back in my den. I checked the time and it was exactly the same as when I'd left. I went straight to my 2001 journal to see if my travels and interactions had resulted in any changes to my life.

I was trembling as I flipped the pages to August 17th and couldn't believe my eyes when I read - 'Josh and I had a sleepover last night. I am little confused right now. We were just lying there when suddenly Josh took my hand and put it on his cock. My first instinct was to remove it and say "What the fuck man!" but something came over me and I started to really like it and when he put his hand on my cock it got hard and felt so incredibly good. As I continued to rub his cock, he let out a gasp and came. Boy was there a lot of it! Okay now the really weird part, he moved over and started sucking my cock and I loved the feel of his mouth going up and down. I came shortly after and he swallowed it all! We are definitely going to keep this to ourselves. Don't want the guys to think we're gay!'

Okay that's one change in my life, relatively minor, I thought. I wonder what else is different.

I had a lot of reading ahead of me, poring through all my journals to see if there were any other changes to be aware of before my wife got home around 5 pm. I phoned the bookstore and told them I was sick and couldn't make it in.

I browsed through the years from 2002 to 2011. I didn't find anything that seemed different except for a few entries about Josh. He had married and moved away but we occasionally got together when he returned to visit his folks. There was one entry of note in 2010 - 'Annette was away this evening when Josh came over for a visit. We had a few beers and talked about the good old days playing baseball We avoided discussing our 'playtimes' until we were both pretty drunk. Then, our inhibitions lowered, our zippers came down and we sucked each other off.'

I opened the 2012 book and found my entry for February 10th - 'I had the weirdest thought when I was arriving home. It was almost like a bolt of lightning...instantly my mind's eye visualized our neighbor Bob screwing around with Annette. I found her in the kitchen and confronted her. She initially denied it but after I pressed her on it, she admitted the affair and told me that Bob was a much better lover than me!'

I skipped ahead a few pages and found out that she had left me and later that year we got a divorce. A tremendous surge of relief came over me as I realized my bad marriage was over!

I spent a couple more hours reading through years 2013 to 2019, nothing of great importance until July 2019. On the 16th there was an entry - 'Rachel came in the store today and when she was paying for her books, I finally found the courage to ask her out!'

The only Rachel I could think of was a nerdy looking thirty-something woman who came in often to purchase classic English and French novels. I was kind of attracted to her, wondering what she would look like under those loose-fitting and rather drab dresses she wore.

I read ahead until the present day, found out that she had moved in with me a few months ago! I went upstairs and everything was different...furniture, pictures (all Annette's gone), the walls had been painted etc. I went into the bedroom. My clothes in the closet were similar but on Annette's, I mean Rachel's side, they were all new to me!

I found a note on the kitchen island - 'I'll be home around five. Oh and I got a text from your good buddy Josh. He's in town for a couple of days. He wants to stay with us. I said sure. We all had so much fun together the last time he was here! It was signed 'Love, your horny gf Rachel'

Oh my god, I thought, this is just too good to be true! I went down to my den and stored the clock away in a safe place. Someday I'll have to do more travelling, maybe to the future. But for the time being, I couldn't be in a better place!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments