Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sarcasm Society Duo Meet

"Me? Use sarcasm? Never!"

14
5 Comments 5
629 Views 629
1.5k words 1.5k words

Recently, I was in line to get some coffee. The store was busy, and it caused people to be packed in like sardines. In front of me was a woman who appeared to be going to or returning from a gym workout based on her attire. She was wearing a very tight, revealing yoga outfit. It hugged her hips and separated the cheeks of her ass. She stood about 5’ 7” tall and weighed about 125 pounds. The tightness of her outfit showed that she had very little extra fat concealed. Her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

She looked back and must have felt I was too close for her comfort. She said, “You get any closer, and you’ll have caused a rear-end collision.” Having noticed how tight her rear end was and being a smart ass naturally, I had an answer. “Who said that I couldn’t have already been able to collide with your rear bumper?” This drew a smile with the verbal spar, and she said, “Myrtle, someone’s perusing the sci-fi section again.” She then turned her body more towards me to get a better look at whom she was sparring. I looked her in the eyes and said, “Looks as if someone is afraid to go to the facts or fiction section to do their research.” This got a wide grin from her. Just then, the barista called her forward.

When I finished getting my order, I noticed that she hadn’t left. She had a big smile and introduced herself as Beverly. She asked me if I might like to join her outside at one of the tables.

We went outside and found a quiet place to sit. She was still laughing. “I haven’t had someone spar with me like that in quite a while. You have a quick mind, even if it has a great imagination.” This time, I laughed. “I enjoyed the sparring, too, but you diminish the body because of the mind. You haven’t checked out the fact or fiction section yet. I am sure that with your body, I can hold up my end of the conversation should you care to explore further.”

At this point, Beverly had a thoughtful expression on her face. “I want to find out whether you and it are genuine or bluster. I don’t have the time right now. Let’s meet on Friday night. If things go well, we’ll see how much else of my weekend is free.” We then exchanged contact information and went about the rest of our week.

We met for dinner at a local sushi restaurant that she frequented near her home.

She came dressed in a long black skirt that parted along her legs all the way up to her thighs. As she walked, her toned, muscular legs were plainly on display. She wore a white cotton, collared shirt that displayed that she was sans bra. The conversation seemed to flow freely, as did the Sake. It turns out that we were in the same general profession but on different sides of it. This made for a common interest but gentle ribbing.

Finally, the Sake started making Beverly bolder in her statements. The conversation returned to how we first met and how I was pretty forward in my comments. I told her she was very intolerant, considering how packed the place was around us. I was just trying to take her down a peg or two. She then asked me point blank if I had a cock big enough to take anyone's peg down.

I responded that if I showed her, there would be a rear-end collision, and she couldn’t stop. Her eyes glazed over, and she said, “You have, as you claim. There won’t be a rear-end collision. It will just slide right in.”

I left enough money on the table, and we quickly walked the two blocks to her condominium. As soon as the door closed, she turned towards me and grabbed my groin. “You don’t go further without packing some weight.” The sexual innuendo, along with her fashion selection, had had its desired effect. The genetics that I had been blessed, with had begun to make itself known. Looking into Beverly’s eyes I asked if it got me past the front door.

Looking into my eyes, she began taking off her blouse. Once undone, she allowed it to fall to the floor. She said, “It allows you to come to the second floor.”

Born_to__Blow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Born_to__Blow

I followed her up the stairs while admiring her from behind. A light at the top of the stairs allowed me to admire her back and shoulder muscles. They seemed to ripple like a panther as she moved. As she approached the top, her skirt fell away, leaving her quite naked. I could see quite a bit of light shining between the gap at the apex of her thighs. Her heart-shaped ass was quite taut as she moved.

When I reached the top of the stairs, she turned and said to me, “Gaze upon my breasts as I remove your shirt. Then, follow me to my bedroom door. I will remove your pants. We will then see which, if not all, of my holes you get to possess.”

Her fingers began to run themselves over my chest in a sensuous fashion. Meant not only to disrobe but excite. One by one each button would slide out the buttonhole into her hand. Then, she would slide down to the next one. Along the way, she caressed my chest and nipples. She did this until she got down to the bottom button. She pulled the shirt up out of my pants making sure that the entire shirt tail had been removed from the pants. In the meantime, she had been leaning in close to my face and chest. Ensuring that she was in my personal space. I found this quite erotic, and my body was responding.

She walked around me and had me wrap my arms around myself. As I did so, she moved in closer, and I felt her breasts push against my back. They were firm “C” cup-sized breasts. I felt their warmth and fullness. I also felt her pelvis pushing slightly against my ass. It had a rhythmic flow to it. Then, without notice, one cuff button came undone.

As my attention was taken to the cuff, I felt her kiss me between the shoulder blades. It was, at first, a light one—just enough to redirect my attention back to her. I felt a hand slide inside of my shirt and glide through my chest hair. There was a gentle tug on them. The fingers then went lower but very slowly. My mind followed with extreme focus. The second button cuff was released, and her hands reached up and pulled the shirt down from the shoulders.

I was almost panting at this point.

I started to turn and felt her grab the waistband of the pants while firmly holding me in place. “Stay!” I was told.

I was now standing with her directly behind me. We were now skin-to-skin. I could feel her breasts burning into my back. I could feel her hot breath. The only thing between her vacillating hips and my ass was the dress slacks that I still wore.

Her hands began to explore and examine where they could. I could feel kisses and light licks at different places on my back and ribs. My excitement and frustration continued to rise. Eventually, her hands fell to the front of my dress slacks. With practiced ease, she opened the snap and pulled the zipper, and the pants immediately dropped to the floor.

She reached down to grab my cock and immediately came around to the side. “Damn, we know which book section to go to now. Damn.”

Beverly got down on her knees and grabbed my cock with both hands and began to stroke it. I wasn’t going to last long with all of her actions leading me up to now.  She started to feel it begin to throb and swell. She leaned forward and began to lick the purple head of my member. My testicles began to tighten. She had the face of an aroused woman in heat. “Ron, shoot the first shot in my mouth and then cover my tits with your come.” One of her hands dropped under my scrotum, and the nails scrapped along the bottom. The first volley jettisoned at her top lip, and her tongue shot out like a snake claiming it, and the next volleys bathed her breasts in a white cream.

On unsteady feet, I stood there as she rushed forward to capture my cock into her mouth and capture the remaining seed dribbling out. Once satisfied she had gotten all she could, she said, “Relax, that cock has opened my entire weekend just for you.”

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments