Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Normally Gives Me Socks

"Jenny didn't get socks this year."

19
11 Comments 11
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
Fuck, fuck, fuck and other words associated with sex, bollocks and cunt too sprang to mind, and I had silently screamed them all.

Trying to calm myself down I had made coffee with whiskey, at ten in the morning! Well, it was nearly Christmas I thought.

I had been enjoying a marvelous ride; my dildo stuck to the shower wall.

In my fantasy world, my Italian stud was fucking me in the sun; my first, of hopefully many climaxes approaching as he expertly controlled his large cock.

When.

The suction cup broke; it fell off the wall and slipped from my pussy, landing with a splat in the water at my feet.

The moment was broken, my climax denied, “Aghh!” I had screamed, but not in a good way. “Fuck, fuck, fucking hell.” I had cursed a lot.

I could have plunged it in by hand, but the moment was gone, that was not my, this mornings fantasy.

I sipped my coffee feeling sorry for myself. Being single at present didn’t help, plus, it was Christmas in two days. Already on holiday, I had planned loads of fantasies to make the most of my festive break. “Fucking hell,” I again thought.

I needed sex so much; I'd have it three times a day if possible. Cock is my preference, and I longingly eyed my eight-inch lover lying broken in the shower.

I do however also adore pussy, a female lover is so horny.

“Mmm,” I thought, as I now had pussy on my mind too.

As I had that thought, I eyed Pussy, who was looking at me. If only you could talk I smiled.

“If I could talk,” Pussy said, “I would ask, why the fuck you called me Pussy? I lie about my name when other cats ask. I am a boy you know.”

“Get out of my head Pussy.”

“You always scream, fuck my pussy and pound my pussy, I live in fear of my life, sometimes several times a day.”

God, I'm losing it, Pussy is talking to me.

I tried to distract myself by opening Christmas cards, trying to take my mind off Pussy and pussy!

Oh, Come All Ye Faithful.

For fuck's sake! I hadn’t bloody well cum.

Next.

Christmas Comes But Once A Year.

Not bloody funny, the cards are taking the piss. What wise guy sent that?

To my dearest Jenny.

All my love, Aunt Edith.

I smiled at that irony, she was eighty, and I doubt she’d cum in decades.

“I bet her cats are not called Pussy,” said Pussy.

"Aghh!" He’s still in there.

Another distraction needed I thought, I still had presents to buy; I will write a list:

Buy new dildo .

Buy a second new dildo in case first, breaks .

Find a girl to lick my pussy .

Damn, this wasn’t going to work either.

“Even, Fluffy would be okay,” said Pussy.

“Aghhh!” I yet again silently but loudly screamed.

Pussy seemed to wink as he tapped a ball on the tree.

I swear I could…

A knock at the door stopped me murdering Pussy.

“Who the hell is that>” I thought cheerily! “Maybe it’s a Christmas dildo salesman,” a delightful if hopeful thought.

Nope.

I opened the door to a wrinkly short woman resembling a hobbit; hairy snow boots giving her huge furry feet.

“Hello Aunt Edith, what a surprise.” I may have been a little terse.

“Were you expecting someone else dear?”

“Oh no Aunt, not at all, come on in.”

“I was hoping, though." I thought, but I knew it was a long shot.

"I have a surprise for you, Dear."

Not the surprise I was hoping for, I was damn sure of that. I kept that thought to myself.

“You remember Clair my god-daughter? You’re the same age, you used to play with her when you were Five, then she moved away.”

I didn’t really remember but I knew the name.

Then a face appeared, a very attractive face with blond hair, followed by a very fit body; dressed in a festive jumper clinging to full boobs, and ski pants hugging around her crotch hinting to where her slit began.

"Hello," I said, instantly horny again. My mood was fast changing. Maybe, Aunt Edith had brought my Christmas present after all.

“Hi Jenny,” Clair said, “I hope you don’t mind the intrusion. I’m staying with Aunt Edith, she thought I might benefit from some company my own age so suggested we popped over."

“God yes,” I stammered, “I’d be happy to play with you." I saw Clair smile and added, "I said that out loud didn’t I!”

I quickly made fresh coffee as we got re-acquainted, and pointed Clair toward the bathroom when she asked.

She came back smiling, “You have a lovely flat Jenny, I really love the shower.”

"Oh my god," I muttered as I realized what she meant; Aunt Edith having just gone for a visit.

“Don’t worry, I moved it,” and Clair winked, "You have great taste in cock, though, I definitely approve!"

"What's your cat called?" she said as Pussy came up to her for a stroke.

"Oh, that's Pussy," I said, smiling at Pussy who had given me a look.

“What did you say his name was?” said the stern voice of Aunt Edith; she had silently returned.

“Fluffy,” said Clair who was running fingers over the Pussy between her legs.

“Oh, I like her,” I thought, “I like her a lot.”

As I handed Aunt Edith her coffee, Clair picked up my shopping list in order to make space.

“Oh god.” I thought and again poured whiskey into my coffee.

“Mmm same for me please," said Clair, as she came into the kitchen to pass me my list.

dalma_hayek
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalma_hayek

"It may be fun if we went shopping together, we seem to have the same needs." She smiled and brushed my bum as she squeezed past.

I knew I needed to act, my pussy was on fire, and I don’t mean the one that was again between Clair’s legs, although, that may shut him up!

“Nope, I’d just be a bald pussy, like yours,” spat Pussy.

"Aghh." Get out of my head.

“Aunt Edith,” I started, “Why doesn’t Clair sleep with me tonight?” Did I really say that! “We have some catching up to do and could go shopping this afternoon if Clair would like, that is."

“Oh yes, I like,” Clair said quickly, “And shopping too.”

Aunt Edith considered, “ We were going to church later, but if that’s what Clair wants, that's fine, or you could come with us, Jenny?"

I swear Pussy smiled at that suggestion!

“Shopping sounds great,” Clair again interrupted, “I have some things I need and I think Jenny has a list too.” She winked at me, and I knew for sure she was game.

My pussy had begun to send electric jolts through me, as I again eyed Clair’s, hidden by thin fabric. I don’t mean, Pussy, was now up her jumper either. Up her jumper were boobs I was eager to see.

Aunt Edith eventually left, after agreeing to our plans.

No sooner had the door clicked shut, we were on each other, long lingering kisses lead to exploring hands; I sought her slit through her ski pants as she pushed a hand inside my own jumper seeking out my tits.

Breathlessly we parted, and said in unison, “Shopping?”

A few fun hours later we were back in the warm, laden with lingerie bags and plain wrapped goodies!

We were soon in our new sexy Christmas knickers and bras, parading and showing off, our hands, still constantly all over each other. We felt comfortable, old friends discovering each other anew.

A few drinks later we were in the shower, our breasts squashed together as we supported each other. Newly purchased long thick dildos, were fucking us in unison and stuck on opposite walls. Our kisses were long and passionate as we came together for the umpteenth time, our pussies deeply filled, our orgasms aided by new waterproof vibes held against each other’s clit.

We retired early having polished off a couple of bottles of Christmas spirit, knowing we had all night and no need to hurry.

Clair had the most fantastic tongue I had ever felt, as it dived in and out of my folds she sent me to heaven so many times. She was in control, and I was so happy to submit to her desires, learning from her experience.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get better, she moved around so our legs interlocked, our slits were now squished tightly together and slippery as hell. Sliding over each other our clits rubbed, imparting feelings I'd never felt. God this felt so good.

We both enjoyed huge pleasure waves as we fucked each other hard, when suddenly she jumped off, saying, “I have a surprise for you.”

We unlocked and she instantly clamped her mouth over my pulsing hole, taking me to the edge again before stopping me short. Bitch.

Briefly leaving, she rummaged in her plain bag. Soon pulling out a long double-ended cock and waved it at me.

The cocks looked so thick; in the middle, a flat piece of rubber that would stop one of us getting more than the other and I could see her fingers didn’t meet around the shafts.

She smiled, looking down at me.

"Fuck, no way…" I started to say, but she was on me, pushing one very large cock head into my cunt. I gasped loudly and fell back on the bed feeling my pussy being so stretched.

As soon as I was fully impaled, Clair interlocked our legs again and eased the other end into her own wet tunnel, also gasping as she sank down. “Fuck, that is thick.” She screamed, but didn’t give up and soon had it fully inserted, our clits again colliding, bumping hard into each other as she ground her hips onto me.

“Oh my god.” We both screamed together as we came quickly, before riding through several more intense cums.

Our pussies were both feeling so full and our cunt slots tight together, nothing in my life to date had felt this good.

Eventually, we collapsed, our naked bodies intertwined as we slept.

Waking some hours later and noticing the time was just gone midnight.

It was Christmas Eve.

No longer tired we made hot chocolate, and stood naked in front of the window watching the snowfall; our naked closeness reflected back in the glass, highlighting our smooth mounds and tight slits snaking between our legs. This was such a horny sight, and we both felt renewed desire radiating between us.

“Why is Pussy hiding in the tinsel?” Clair suddenly said.

“Oh, you know when you picked up my broken dildo, you said, ‘I’m going to find a pussy to shove this monster into.’ That would have worried him, and he would have hidden away.” I laughed at my own joke, as Pussy, gave me another look.

We made all sorts of plans for the Christmas holiday; top of the list was, Clair staying with me for the whole of her time here. That plan was made as we kissed and had our fingers curled up into each other's slick sex.

“As it’s Christmas we should also help the poor,” Clair said, “We should find two poor single guys, and bring them back to fuck us together?”

“Oh, I really like her,” I thought, “I really like her a lot.”

“Clair,” I said, whilst starting to suck her nipples as I again felt her fingers parting my slot and feeling gently for my clit. “You really are the best Christmas present Aunt Edith has ever given me.”

“She normally gives me socks.”

Published 
Written by Jay51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments