Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Journal

"Can't figure my wife out so I'm keeping a Journal"

18
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Journal Entry: November 14, 2014
Today I again asked my wife for sex and as usual she made up some lame excuse. It's going on two months now and my masturbating is becoming more regular.

Journal Entry: November 19, 2014
I may have had a bit of a break through. I complained about the lack of sex and she promised to be more attentive. I think this week end will be really good.

Journal Entry: November 25, 2014
Another week has passed and still nothing in the sex department. My wife's promises fell apart as she complained of headaches and needing more sleep.

Journal Entry: December 3, 2014
It has been three months and I am started to get really frustrated with my wife and our sex life. She has no interest and even when I lay in bed masturbating right next to her she just pretends to be asleep.

Journal Entry: December 7, 2014
Today I read two short books. One about how to be more assertive and get what you want from sex. The other about being more creative in the bedroom. This has given me some ideas. I may as well give them a try tomorrow.

Journal Entry: December 8, 2014
I had to head off to work but before leaving I told my wife that tonight she would be begging for cock.

After I got home from work, had dinner and put our daughter to bed I put my plan into action.

I grabbed several towels, some massage oil and a few sex toys that we have had for years but just never used. I placed four dildos on the floor and covered them with a towel. I took a leather paddle along with a blindfold and cleaned the dust off them. We have quite a few different dildos, different shapes and sizes. The only one I ever remember us using was the one that most resembled my cock but it vibrated. It was made of that skin like material and was about seven inches.

I spread a big towel across the rug and rolled up another for head support and another for positioning her hips. Now being ready I finally beckoned my wife to come up to the bedroom.

She saw the towels and massage oil but her face was expressionless. I asked her to lay on her stomach so I could massage her back and her wonderful butt. I placed the blindfold over her eyes and began treating her to a nice sensual body rub.

In between rubbing her with the oil I would stop to give her a few smacks from the leather paddle. I did this for quite a while, trying to keep her guessing which would happen next. She didn't complain so it seemed like maybe I was finally onto something.

After giving her this special treatment I decided to get behind her and slide my cock in. It had been so long since I was inside my wife that I was actually nervous. I was pleasantly surprised to find that all my teasing had made her very wet.

I played with her pussy, giving her some hard fast pumps and then I would just stop. I had to be careful so I wouldn't cum to quickly. I could only go for a few minutes so I leaned into her close and asked if she remembered what I had told her earlier about begging for cock?

She chuckled and said, "Yeah I remember."

With that I slid my cock out and took her blindfold off. I lifted the towel that I had placed on the floor in front of her to reveal four dildos. I picked up the leather paddle and told her to pick the cock she wanted to get fucked by.

She immediately touched the only one we had ever used. The one that resembled my cock but vibrated. I smacked her ass with the paddle and said, "Wrong choice."

She then reached out and touched her next choice. It was the mocha colored one that is about five inches in length but had a lot of veins. I smacked her ass a little harder and said, "Wrong choice again."

There were still two left but they were a bit larger.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

She went for the thick one called the beer can. It was about five inches but very thick. This time I smacked her ass even harder and she yelped. I didn't have to say anything, there was only one left and it was big. It was ten inches. I think the insertable length is about eight and the girth was almost seven inches.

She reached out and touched it but was very quiet. I told her to look at it as I got back behind her and slipped my cock back into her pussy. She was soaked. I told her to keep looking at it as I fucked her for a few strokes.

I whispered into her ear, "Imagine that fat cock buried deep in your pussy."

I couldn't tell whether she moaned or sighed as I started to pound my cock into her harder. I pulled my cock out and directed her to grab the fat dildo and turn over, which she did. I took it from her and held its big head at the opening of her wet hole. I teased her hole rubbing the heavy dildo on her clit and pressing it against her opening. She let out a moan as I started to slide a couple inches into her. I could see her pussy lips stretch to accommodate its girth.

I slowly pumped this fat cock into her pussy, giving her a little at a time. Her pussy seemed eager to give way to its size. I pulled it back out to the tip and reinserted it giving her about 4 inches of its length and she moaned in pleasure each time. I told her to give it a name but she said nothing.

I demanded, "If you want this cock you better give it a name!"

She blurted out, "Biggie."

I asked my wife, "Do you want Biggie to fuck you?"

She replied with, "Yes Biggie fuck me."

I pushed its big head past her lips and watched as it slid in. When I got about half of it in I could feel the pressure in her pussy tighten. I had to be careful and not hurt her or this moment would be over quickly. She started breathing hard as I jiggled it with my hand.

I pulled it back so only a couple inches were inside her. I was afraid it was just too much and soon it would start hurting her. I was suddenly stunned when she grabbed the base with her own hand and pushed it all the way in so that every inch disappeared. She let out a scream as she held it tightly and vigorously shook it deep inside.

My eyes were wide open and glued to my wife as she pulled this fat cock out to the head and pounded it back into her stretched pussy over and over. Her eyes were closed and head tilted back as she let out screams of pleasure while continuing to drive every inch of this beast deep inside.

I cant remember ever being so turned on. I watched her body beg for every inch as she fucked herself hard until her body started to shake in uncontrollable orgasm. She came loudly, holding it deep inside as her body tossed back and forth on the floor.

When she stopped trembling I was so hard I immediately drove my cock into her pussy and started fucking her as hard as I could. Her pussy was completely soaked inside and out. It felt so good it wasn't long before I found myself exploding inside her. It felt like a gallon of cum jetting from my cock.

Journal Entry: December 29, 2014
Its been three weeks since we had sex. I don't understand. I have asked at least four times over the past few weeks but she has returned to having headaches and being too tired. I am going to have to go masturbate again.

Journal Entry December 31, 2014.
I was lying there in bed feeling horny and the wife was down stairs showing no signs of sexual interest. I decided to send her a text. It read, "Biggie was asking about you."

I can hear her running fast up the stairs. Got to go.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments