Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Musings From... (The Sequel)

13
16 Comments 16
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"If you want to know how it all started, please read the original "Musings From ...""

Hello, it's me again. And guess what, guess what? I have a name now - King Kong. Master's friend's cock, Little Willy, is jealous of my name. Master finally settled down with a lovely girl and she named me. I am so excited you will have to forgive me for bouncing up and down a little.

Sadly, I have endured some traumas since we last spoke. These horrors left me scarred. One trauma came at the hands, or should I say mouth, of one of Master's ex-girlfriends. I nicknamed her, Chompers. She couldn't seem to keep from scraping me with her big horse teeth. Ooooooow! I shudder to think about it. I am very sensitive, you know.

Master and I had a tiff over her. I can't be blamed for refusing to come out and play after experiencing several biting episodes, can I? Master was quite mad at me. He would try to bribe me to come out by rubbing me just the way I liked, but I didn't comply. She ended up thinking I didn't like her - which I didn't - and she left Master. Good riddance!

Another ex-girlfriend would leave me hanging. Pussy would take her sweet release, but I got nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada. My neighbors, the balls twins were pissed. They turned a very unseemly color and fussed mightily. Master usually took care of me after she left though. I'm still not sure what she was doing.

She pet me some and even gave me a very nice tongue bath once, and just when I was really getting going, she would quit. Boom. Just like that. My one eye would dart around trying to see where she went. Helloooooooo? Didn't her momma ever tell her not to start something she wasn't gonna finish?

And then, there came the worst girlfriend of them all. She made Master choke me in a tight wrapper. Choke me, I say! I could hardly breathe. I couldn't see. It was awful! He wouldn't free me until I came inside the wrapper. And the worst part was I didn't have that skin-to-skin contact with beloved pussy. God, how I missed her. I loved the way my skin would rub against hers. We would bond in those moments.

Now, there was this thing separating usOnce, I protested and wouldn't cum. Master was embarrassed, but I had to make myself heard. Fortunately, this girlfriend dumped Master too, citing intellectual differences. 

A long period of time passed where it was just Master and me again. It was nice. That was the way we started - just him and me. He stroked me just the way I liked almost every day in the shower. The shower was great because of the easy, breezy clean-up. I got all hot and bothered, exploded, and then reaped the rewards of a warm bath to comfort me while shrinking. Yep, just me and Master - the dynamic duo - back at it again.

Then, he met her. Not gonna lie, it was a twitch at first sight. She was gorgeous. Soft pink lips, with smallish teeth. Yes! Larger breasts to squeeze me. Yes! And I couldn't wait to meet pussy. Please be a tight crevice and not a cave! Please! Please! Please! Do you want to hear the details? Maybe I shouldn't kiss and tell. Nah, I will tell you what happened.

I remember when she first touched me. Her touch was like no other before her. Slender fingers circled me and gently stroked up and down. She was in no rush. Up and down. Up and down. I instantly hardened in her presence. It was like she could read my mind. Yes, I have a mind of my own. Just ask Master. I came several times by her stroking me. Don't tell Master, but she was better at rubbing than him. 

LindseyFlower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindseyFlower

I will never forget the day her delicate, pink lips kissed me. I was a little afraid as I approached them - PTSD remember? Chompers was forever etched in my head. Literally. But, soft lips gingerly cared for me, soaking me with her juices, before sliding me down her throat. Did I tell you that was my favorite part? As I was plunged into darkness, ecstasy overtook me every single time. And she lovingly cleaned me each time I made a mess. What a woman! God, I hope Master doesn't fuck this up!

We took things slowly. I didn't meet pussy for awhile. So, when the time came, I was very excited. I knew what Master expected from me, so I really concentrated not to blow it in the first minute. No cock wants the nickname, The Minuteman. Pussy was cozy and very welcoming. I entered her cautiously until she got used to me, but then, it was on, baby. She could take a pounding. And pound her I did. And she hugged me. It was the first time I had been hugged by pussy. Walls came towards me and actually squeezed me in a loving hug. I had never felt anything like it. Pussy and I became fast friends.

Things were going well until Master threw me a curveball. I told you before he struggles with his aim sometimes. That is what I thought was happening. My one eye spied pussy, and I prepared myself for her delights, but Master steered me lower. He smothered me in a liquid that blinded me. No, Master. No. I had a very bad feeling about this. 

He pushed me against the tightest hole I had ever felt. It didn't look like pussy. It was puckered and didn't want to let me in. There were no pretty lips to welcome me. But, Master was stubborn and kept pushing me. Finally, I entered and whoa! I can't really describe what I saw. Well, I can, but I don't think you would want me to.

But, I can describe what I felt - the tightest squeeze ever. This strange hole had an instinct to stay closed. And it fought me the whole way. But, it was a glorious fight and all you need to know is I won out in the end (pun intended). Shhhhh! Don't tell pussy, but this strange new hole might be my new favorite. Please don't tell her.

All in all, my life is good. Master still seems to value me. I am being a little arrogant, but I can say with confidence, that I am his favorite appendage. Yawn! I would like to stay and chat, but it is my bedtime. Did I tell you the new girlfriend hugs me until I go to sleep? She snuggles into Master and her small hand reaches down to pat me goodnight. "Goodnight, King Kong," she says softly. Then, she lovingly holds me. She does this every night. I love her.

Sometimes I wake in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. I just poke her a little and she opens her door for me and gives me what I need to go back to sleep. What a sweetheart. Please don't fuck this up, Master!

Cock out.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments