Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leave It To My Beaver - A 1950's Era Housewife's Fantasy

"An erotic look at "the good old days"!"

32
17 Comments 17
11.5k Views 11.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Recommended Read
It was a hot summer day and the boys were out in the garage working on their bicycles. I was in the house doing some of the seemingly endless vacuuming when in came Ethan Huffington, one of the neighborhood boys.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Chandler, you are looking especially lovely today," he said in his usual too polite way. Ethan had this way of talking that sounded so condescending and overly polite, it just grated on me. But he was one of my son Willie's best friends, so I put up with it.

"Thank you Ethan. Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, would it be okay if I used the restroom? My mother told me that it was polite to ask even if you are a guest in someone's house," he said.

"Yes, Ethan, you may use the restroom," I said. I turned to get back to my work as he went down the hallway to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I had finished vacuuming the living room and Ethan still hadn't come out of the bathroom. I had to get something from the bedroom anyway, so I went down the hallway and noticed the bathroom door open. 'That's odd,' I thought 'I don't remember him coming back through the living room.' I went on into the bedroom and that's when I caught him - the little shit was going through my underwear drawer!

His back was turned to me so he didn't see me, and he obviously hadn't heard me yet. So I stood there for a moment watching him. He finally found what he had been looking for - my cigarettes. He held them up like a trophy.

"Find anything you like in there?" I asked him. Ethan whirled around so fast he nearly fell over and saw me standing in the doorway watching him.

"Oh M-Mrs. Chandler! You startled me!" he said, quickly hiding the cigarettes behind his back. "I-I couldn't..."

"Stop, Ethan. I don't want to hear any of your excuses. I know what you have behind your back. I've been watching you for a couple minutes. What's the big idea of coming into my bedroom and going through my underwear drawer? Who told you I had cigarettes in there anyway?" I asked him sternly.

"W-well, that's where my Mom keeps hers," he said, "I go in and get one every so often and she doesn't know. She thinks she smokes more than she does," he said, looking down.

"I see. Well maybe me and your mother should have a little conversation over your smoking and your snooping around in other people's underwear drawers," I said.

"Oh no, Ma'am! Please don't say anything to my mother! Oh she would be so upset!" he said, a panicked look in his eyes.

About that time I heard the sound of the front door slam and Bobby's voice calling out. "Mom? Mom?"

"I'm in the bedroom, Bobby!" I called back. Bobby, my youngest, came into the bedroom. "Mom can Willie and I go ride bikes down to the park? They have the water fountain going and all the kids are playing in the water," he said, excitedly.

"Yes, Bobby you can go. But you be sure to watch out for traffic going and coming and be sure Willie watches out for you," I told him.

Bobby was a bit hyperactive and terribly scatterbrained sometimes, but he was a good boy and always meant well... even if it didn't turn out so good. Willie, my oldest, was seventeen this year and more level-headed, although he still let Bobby talk him into things that got them both in trouble.

"Are you gonna come down to the park too, Ethan?" Bobby asked him.

"Bobby, Ethan is going to help me with a couple things first. But he'll be down there in a little bit. Now scoot!" I told him, hurrying him out the door. When I heard the front door slam again, I turned back to my busybody.

"So Ethan, did you find anything else of interest in my unmentionables?" I asked him, "Besides my cigarettes, that is."

"I-I don't know what you mean, Mrs. Chandler," he said, blushing.

I walked slowly and provocatively over to him. I walked around him as he stood there, trailing a finger around his shoulders as I had seen other women do to men in the movies. I felt him tremble and saw him fidgeting nervously. This was fun!

"Oh I think you know exactly what I mean, Ethan. What did you think, feeling the silkiness of my things, seeing my panties and things in that drawer?" I purred.

Ethan whimpered softly... he didn't like being in this situation! I could see little beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he stood there. Poor Ethan didn't know what to do! He knew he couldn't talk his way out of this one - he'd been caught red-handed. And he couldn't run off for fear I would tell his mother what he'd been up to. He was trapped like a mouse in a cage and he didn't like it! I pressed him further.

"Did you take a sniff at my panties, Ethan? Did you try to smell me on the soft silky fabric? Or maybe you just rubbed it against your face - did you do that?" I asked him as I held his chin up with one finger.

"I-no, Ma'am!" he said.

"Aww, that's too bad... because I would have liked to see you smell my panties, Ethan. I would have liked to watch you as you rubbed my dirty used panties over your face," I cooed.

"You-you would?" he asked, dumbstruck.

"Mmmhmmm... You see Ethan, dear, I have been watching how you look at me. And to be honest, I have had a few naughty thoughts about you too. Thoughts that make a girl... well you know, wet."

"Ohhh..." he said, weakly. I saw him start to sway as his knees got wobbly. "I think I need to sit down, Mrs. Chandler." He sat on the edge of the bed as I continued. I moved up close to his ear so he could feel my hot breath on his cheek.

"Would you like to see more, Ethan? Would you like to see what's under those panties?" I whispered low in his ear. I heard him gulp and it was all I could do to keep from laughing.

I licked his earlobe and then stood up in front of him. As he looked up and watched, I walked slowly over to the bedroom door and locked it. The boys were at the park, and Warren, my husband, was at the office, so I was sure we were alone. But I just felt safer with the door locked. Besides, it made Ethan feel more trapped and uncomfortable!

Then coming back, I began slowly removing my apron and unbuttoning my blouse. I tossed them onto the floor and by the time I was back in front of Ethan, I wore only my bra up top. I turned around in front of him, "Ethan, be a dear and help me out of this bra, please?" I said, moving my hair out of the way. I felt his shaky fingers fumbling at the clasp, then finally it popped open. I held the bra up and turned around. Watching his face, I removed the bra and showed him my tits.

"You like my tits, Ethan?" I asked him, shaking them slightly. Even though I was in my mid-30's, I kept myself in pretty good shape. Between caring for a husband and two boys, which kept me busy enough, I jogged and exercised when I could squeeze in the time. I wasn't huge-breasted... there were many women I saw at the supermarket that were more well-endowed than I was. But I was still a respectable C cup and more than an eyeful for a youthful seventeen year old boy.

"Yes, Ma'am... they are... gulp... very nice," he said, his voice quaking almost as much as he was. I looked down at him smiling. I noticed he was squirming more on the bed and then I saw why. My little snoop was getting himself quite the hard-on!

"My my, Ethan... What is this I see? Are you getting excited seeing me like this?" I said as I stroked his swelling manhood. I felt him twitch under my fingertips and I gripped his young, but admirable cock.

"Ohhh..." Ethan moaned and closed his eyes. My son's best friend was seeing me in a whole new light and I don't think he was quite prepared for it. However, I was having the time of my life! It was very heartening to know that I was still able to turn a young boy on like this, and it made me fee sexy and appreciated. Don't get me wrong, my husband Warren still loved me and still was very much attracted to me, but the feeling I got from getting this attention from Ethan really gave my ego a boost.

I couldn't help myself - suddenly I pushed him back on the bed, laying him down with his feet hanging over the edge. I hiked up my house dress to my waist and crawled up the young man, straddling him on my knees until I was sitting on his lap. I could feel his hardness under me and I wiggled and rocked on his cock as it pressed into my pussy lips and rolled over my clit. God, he felt good! By now I was so horny I could barely focus and stay in charge. I so wanted to rip his clothes off and fuck him like a street whore - I was feeling very naughty and very wicked!

I ground my pussy on his hard cock as I unbuttoned his shirt and opened it to reveal his well-built, muscular chest. I ran my hands over his chest and toyed with his hard nipples. I leaned down and kissed his neck, sliding slowly down his body as I kissed my way to his chest. I licked and gently bit at his nipples, causing him to moan again, before I moved still lower.

Ethan reached up and put his hand on the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair and grabbing a handful of my hair in his grip. I loved the feeling - it made me feel cheap and used. Warren, bless his heart, wasn't really the "fuck 'em hard and treat them like the whore they are" type, and I craved that. Being a plain housewife in middle of suburbia in the 1950's wasn't exactly a recipe for thrills and excitement!

I kissed my way down over his hairless chest and down over his taunt belly, chuckling to myself when my kisses made his stomach twitch. I slid off the edge of the bed between his spread knees as I reached his waist and his belt buckle. I looked up at him and smiled seductively as if waiting for him to give me permission. When he hesitated, I asked him.

"Shall I continue, Ethan?" I asked him, kissing the obvious bulge that was in his pants.

"Yesss..." he moaned softly.

JesicaTaylor69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaTaylor69

I licked the bulge slowly from the base to the tip through his pants as I watched him watch me. It was so hot!

I unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants, pulling them down and off and tossing them next to my blouse, apron, and bra on the floor. Left in his boxers now, his cock bulge was all the more evident. I licked my lips as I watched it and traced its form with my fingertips.

I pulled down his boxers very slowly, watching as the tip of his cock peeked over the elastic waistband. When the head of his cock was completely exposed, I stopped for a moment and kissed it tenderly. Then I pulled his boxers completely off and added them to the pile of clothes. Unable to wait any longer with Ethan's hard cock beckoning me, I took it in my hand and began licking the hard pole all along the length.

Ethan may have only been seventeen - the same age as Willie - but what I held in my hand now was all man.

I ran my tongue around the rim of his cock and over the soft spongy head. I tasted the pre-cum that was leaking from the tip. He tasted so wonderful. That was all I could take. I opened my lips and slid down him slowly, taking inch after delicious inch of Ethan's hard cock into my mouth.

"Ohhh God, Mrs. Chandler..." he moaned.

I pulled his cock from my mouth, "Call me Julie... use my name..." I said.

"Julie..." he repeated. I felt my pussy gush the way he moaned my name. I began to bob up and down on his cock. It wasn't something that a lady talked about, even in the bedroom, but I prided myself in being an excellent cocksucker.

Many times I had serviced Warren orally and never once did he fail to cum. Sometimes I would swallow it (I loved the taste of cum) and sometimes I would let him shoot his load over my tits or onto my belly or someplace else. He liked to shoot his cum onto me - he thought it was especially erotic - and I have to admit seeing his white spunk on my tits or covering my belly did look hot.

Now Ethan was enjoying my talented mouth and tongue and I could see it was having a similar effect on him. He lay on the bed, moaning and twisting as I worked his cock and fondled his cum heavy balls. I watched him carefully - a young boy like him couldn't hold back his orgasm like an older man and I didn't want him to cum too quickly. When I felt he was getting close, I stopped and pulled away.

"Now it's my turn," I said, and I started taking off the rest of my clothes. I still wore my skirt, panties, stockings and heels. I took off everything but my panties, wanting to tease him just a bit more.

I pulled him to his feet then swapped places with him, laying on the bed with my legs spread. I took his hand and pulled him down onto his knees and in close to my steaming hungry pussy. I rubbed my wet panties while he watched, and then slid my fingers under the tiny garment. I pulled my wet, sticky fingers out and offered them to him.

"Taste me... taste what you have done to me," I told him. He took my fingers into his mouth, sucking on them and licking my juices from my fingers. For the second time that day, I nearly came from the pure carnality of it all.

"Take my panties off, Ethan. I want you to take my panties off me," I told him. He looked at me for a moment, then grinned. He reached up and took the waistband of my panties and began peeling them off me, pulling them slowly over my hips and down my thighs until finally my wet pussy could be seen. I gasped slightly as the cool room air hit my wet slit, but Ethan kept pulling my damp undies down until they cleared my feet.

Then it was his turn to tease a bit. While I watched, he brought the soaked panties to his face and took a long, deep breath of my scent. Seeing him smell me like that made me wetter than ever.

"Ohhh, Ethan..." I moaned lustfully. He tossed my panties aside and then he raised my legs up, spreading them and exposing my wet, dripping slit to his full view. I saw the lust in his eyes as he paused just for a second. But by now I was an inferno and I needed some attention - quick!

"Please Ethan, please lick my wet pussy!" I whimpered. He leaned in for the task and as his tongue touched me, fireworks went off in my head. "Ohh fuck, Ethan! Oh God yes!"

His tongue was amazing... he seemed to know every spot to touch and he didn't miss a one! I lay there enjoying his pleasuring, moaning and mewling my delight as his tongue worked its magic. He lapped and licked my pussy walls, sucked and tugged gently on my lips, and nipped tenderly at my clit. I was in heaven! Warren had eaten me a couple times a long time ago when we were dating, but try as he might, he wasn't very good at it. This kid though - he was an artist!

It wasn't long before he had me squirming and writhing under his torturous tongue. I was tossing my head back and forth and gripping the sheets as if I was hanging on for dear life. My moans had become one long string of senseless babble, and I was bathed in a sheen of sweat. I could feel my orgasm coming on like a freight train and I was very near the point of no return.

"Ohhh fuck Ethan I'm gonna cum baby... I'm... Oh GOD I'M CUUMMINGGG!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt my world explode in my head and the room began spinning around making me hang onto those sheets even tighter. I wailed continuously as my orgasm crashed into me like ocean waves during a terrible storm.

I had just finished the last breakers of my orgasm and lay there panting and trembling, trying to recover my wits when suddenly Ethan was on top of me, between my legs with his cock in his hand. Before I knew what was happening, I felt him split me open, his cock slipping easily into my warm tunnel.

"OHMYGOD!! Ethan! Ohhh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me baby!" I squealed in joy.

Ethan sported an admirable size cock for a boy his age. In fact, at seven inches long, he was bigger than Warren, who was only six inches when fully hard. And Ethan felt bigger in circumference too - or I was just exceptionally horny that day (probably a little of both!). At any rate, his cock felt so good sliding in and out of me. I felt every glorious inch of him too - every bump and ridge - as his cock stretched me and plunged deeper than I had been penetrated in a long time.

Ethan not only had a wonderful cock, he also had amazing stamina. I had almost forgotten about his youthful vitality, but he quickly reminded me by establishing a jackhammer rhythm that had me howling and clawing and acting like a cat being electrocuted! And he kept that pace up despite my cries to slow down and take it easy. I had wanted to be used and he was giving me all I wanted and more!

"Ethan! Oh God I'm cumming!" I cried out as my pussy poured out its juices once again. I felt the floodgates open and pussy juice leak out around his pistoning cock to run down the crack of my ass and stain the sheet under me.

As I was cumming, Ethan didn't break stride, his cock just kept pumping me, drawing out my orgasm and setting me up for the next. I reached down to play with my swollen clit, eager to reach that next orgasm quickly. I loved cumming anyway, but with Ethan it was even better. Within a couple minutes I was cresting again, and I leapt off the edge into my abyss happily.

I must have cum four or five times as he pounded my poor pussy, I don't remember. The whole thing is still a bit of a lust-induced blur. All I know is that I had finally reached the point of exhaustion and didn't have anything more to offer, when I heard a cry from somewhere in the fog.

"I'm cumming Julie! I'm unnnngghhhh!" he said. I felt his white hot cum splash the walls of my womb and I felt the burning in my belly as he filled me with his young seed. He must have pumped a gallon into me as I felt his cum leaking out of my pussy and running down the crack of my ass, wet already from my own juices.

After he had spent himself in me, he collapsed on top of me, and I held him on my sweat-soaked chest, cradling him like a small child on my bosom. We lay like that for several minutes, gathering ourselves and basking in the sweet glow of post-sex before he slowly rose.

Ethan sat on the edge of the bed and I saw that he was deep in thought. I sat up and put my arm around him. "What are you thinking about Ethan?" I asked him.

"Well, I am wondering what now? Do I call you Mrs.Chandler again or do I call you Julie. And what about Mr. Chandler? And Willie? How do we do this now that we..."

"Ethan, of course we have to be discreet about this, so you will call me Mrs. Chandler just like before except when we are alone together, then you can call me Julie. No one else needs to know about what we have done and no one can know.

"Yes, I agree. Okay, Mrs. Chandler I can do that," he said.

"Good. Anything else on your mind?"

"Well I was just wondering... how was it?" he asked, looking down and fiddling with his fingers. I smiled at his concern.

"Ethan you were wonderful, honey. I appreciate your wanting to pleasure me and see that I had a good time. You were sweet, tender, and very thorough!" I told him, kissing him on the cheek.

"Thank you... you were pretty spectacular yourself, Julie."

"Why thank you, kind sir! But now I need to get cleaned up and get dinner started and you had better get down to the park before Willie and Bobby come looking for you! Thank you again for the fun and for taking such good care of me," I said, getting up.

Ethan got up and got dressed and then he turned and looked back as he left. I blew him a little kiss and he smiled, shutting the door behind him.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments