Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicki's Virginity Part 1

"An Older Boy takes Vicki's Virginity and Now She Can't Get Enough of His Cock."

32
10 Comments 10
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Please feel free to comment or ask as many filthy questions as you like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I also love to hear if any of my stories make you wank off."

Vicki's very early years

After going out with Vicki for several months, I must admit the sex was fantastic and I was definitely punching above my weight, but she seemed to enjoy my eight-inch cock.

I must have got her just at the right time after her divorce and it was probably a toss-up between the fireman and me who would end up with her, I think it was down to his unsociable hours that was the clincher for me.

Vicki was always very open about her past experiences and I got the impression she enjoyed sharing them with me as it usually led to us having some great sex. I got the impression there were a few she'd have preferred me not to know about, but it was marvellous sometimes what too many wines will do.

One of those stories was when pretty tipsy and it was more about what she'd hidden from her mum at the time.

She'd always meet her friends in a little coffee/ice cream cafe after school, in sixth year when she'd just turned eighteen. It was one of those days and she and her best friend Susan were getting the usual chat-up from two young workmen. Both Vicki and Susan enjoyed the attention, already learning the art of teasingly flirting, and expecting as normal it wouldn't go anywhere.

On that day Susan had to leave early, and Vicki sat finishing her drink while enjoying the attention from both the young workmen. One of them left, giving her a big dirty smile and leaving the other one who she admitted was pretty hot looking.

His name was Paul, a plumber, and aged about twenty-five. Paul came and sat with her, which made her blush a little, but Vicki wasn't that shy at that age. She was quite taken by him and found him very charming. She was enjoying the attention, but after a while told him she had to go, so he offered her a run home in the works van. Vicki wasn't sure, so she asked him not to drop her right outside the house.

"Just drop me at the end of the street so my mum doesn't see me getting out of your van."

When Vicki entered the van, she could see him checking her out in her short school skirt as it rode up as she sat down. She'd seen lots of boys and men ogling at her and didn't mind it; in fact, she kind of enjoyed it. As he drove, he asked her if she had a boyfriend, she didn't lie and said no. That seemed to put a big naughty smile on Paul's face, and moments later Paul placed his hand on her bare thigh. Vicki was a little shocked at Paul being so forward and she put it down to him being much older, but she didn't move his hand away.

His touch was tender and not like the groping efforts of the boys at school. It excited her and she liked how Paul's touch made her feel. He didn't go any further, but when they stopped at the end of her street he asked for a kiss, for running her home.

Vicki wasn't sure if she should, but said yes, looking around to make sure no one was watching. Paul leaned over and began to kiss her, a full-on passionate tongued kiss. 

She was surprised as she kissed him back. He was the best kisser she'd had up to then and could feel butterflies in her stomach and a little tingling between her legs. No boys at school had ever gotten her so turned on so quickly before. His hand was on her thigh, this time moving higher between her legs. It excited her and she wanted him to go further, but stopped him and pulled away from their kiss.

Vicki was already slightly panting with excitement and Paul could see he had her turned on but Vicki told him she had to go and open the van door to get out. She could tell he was disappointed, but Paul asked if he could pick her up from school the next day. She blushed but said yes, but not to pick her up outside school but down a street next to the school's sport fields.

That night she was worried in case her mum or dad would find out or had seen her in the van, but she also admitted being sexually excited thinking about her brief encounter and I got the impression she had masturbated in her bedroom that night.

Paul picked her up the next day as promised. So no one would see them together, he drove her out to a quiet country lane and it wasn't long before they were passionately kissing. Paul put his hand on her thigh, rubbing it slowly and gently. It made her melt when he began to move higher, and she felt herself opening her legs.

Her little short school skirt rode almost up to her hip as he slowly moved his hand higher and higher, making her pant into his mouth, becoming heavier as they kissed. By the time she felt his fingers stroking the front of her panties for the first time, she was soaking wet between her legs. Paul pulled off from kissing briefly and smiled at her as he felt the damp patch on her panties.

Although Vicki had let boys finger her before, this was so different and he was much older with more experience than the boys in school. Vicki couldn't help herself, pushing her hips forward to meet his touch, desperate for him to go further. He slipped his hand down the front of her panties and slid his fingers inside her. She was openly gasping and moaning, her body squirming to his every touch.

When Paul stopped kissing Vicki and pulled away to concentrate on finger fucking her, she couldn't help herself and her legs opened even wider for him. Her heels hitched up on the edge of the van seat as he rhythmically pushed his fingers in and out of her now-soaking, tight pussy. Vicki had made herself orgasm many times since she was younger, but none of the boys she'd ever been with had made her climax. Paul was different.

She could feel her orgasm building inside her. A little embarrassed, she closed her eyes, but he had her too far gone for her to care, and she let out a cry of pleasure as he made her climax. Vicki bucked against his hand as he expertly fingered her and held onto his arm desperately so he didn't stop until she'd fully rode his fingers until she was finished.

When Vicki opened her eyes, Paul had a big grin on his face, and she blushed bright red. Paul told her it was okay and he wanted her to enjoy it. As he slowly pulled his hand from her panties, she could see his fingers were soaking wet, but he just smiled. She fixed herself a little and gathered her composure again. Paul was still smiling and when she asked why he was grinning, he told her.

"I really enjoyed making you cum, but what are you going to do for me?"

Paul being a lot older, Vicki was a little nervous about what he really meant, but then he asked, "How about wanking me off or even giving me a blow job?"

She was a little relieved as she was still a virgin and although she'd done both of them before; she didn't want Paul to think she was a total slut. So coyly she nodded okay, and he smiled and slipped down his jogging bottoms exposing his tenting boxer shorts. Vicki leaned over and slipped her tiny hand down the front of his boxers instantly feeling his big hard cock.

Vicki wrapped her fingers around it. He felt big, about seven inches and bigger than most of the boys she'd been with. Paul let out a gentle moan and closed his eyes lying back in the seat. Vicki pulled his cock from his boxers and started to wank him off. She didn't want him to think she'd done it before even though she had, so Vicki stroked his cock up and down asking him if she was doing it right.

"Yes... yes... just keep going... please don't stop."

Vicki knew then Paul was close to coming as his throbbing cock was already leaking pre cum onto her fingers. He moaned out and pleaded with her not to stop.

"Please don't stop, you're going to make me cum."

Vicki gripped him a little tighter and began to quicken her stroke, her little fingers wrapped hard around his cock as she wanked him off. She could feel Paul beginning to raise his hips up to meet her hand and she knew he'd cum real soon. She knew what was about to happen and moved out of the way so as not to get any cum on her school uniform.

Vicki heard him let out a loud moan as spurts of thick cum shot out the tip of his throbbing cock, shooting over the steering wheel and parts of the dashboard. Vicki continued to wank him off wanting to make sure she finished him off completely. Her fingers and hand were covered in his sticky hot semen as he began to come down from his climax.

Paul opened his eyes. Vicki was still slowly stroking and squeezing his cock tight, making sure she'd got every last drop of cum out of his cock.

Over the coming few weeks, Vicki saw Paul most school days, and it only took a few days after their first encounter for him to persuade her to suck his cock, even swallowing his cum. She never told him she'd done it before and he never asked. Vicki played it quite shy, but she was really keen on him.

Boys in school had never made her feel so turned on before and she wanted to please Paul as much as she could and so they started being boyfriend and girlfriend. She'd ask her best friend Susan to cover for her if she managed to see him at the weekends, telling her mum she was with her. 

Paul didn't have his own flat and still stayed with his mum and dad, but after about a month, he said his parents were going away for the weekend and asked if she could manage to stay, even for one night. Vicki really wanted to do it and knew what might happen, even hoping it would, and knew Paul was the guy she wanted to take her virginity.

ValentinaHaddid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHaddid

They'd had most of their sexual encounters in his van. She loved how he could finger her to climax every time and she'd enjoyed sucking his cock for him in return. Paul had even complimented her on how good she was getting at it but she never told him she'd sucked boys in school off at parties before.

She arranged for the Saturday his parents were away that her best friend Susan would cover for her and if anyone asked, say that Vicki was at hers on a sleepover. As the weekend came close, Vicki was very excited. Wanting to make it perfect and to please him, she'd looked out a nice little outfit she hoped he'd like plus a little nightie in case what she was hoping for happened.

When the weekend arrived, everything was set. She'd packed her bag and told her mum she was going to Susan's. Vicki was wearing just jeans and casual clothes; she'd packed her nice outfits in her bag so as not to alert her mum and Paul had arranged to pick her up beside the school sports pitches about four and said they'd get a food carryout later and watch some movies.

When they got to his house, she quickly ran in so no one would see her. She had butterflies in her stomach with excitement, but also fear of being seen. She'd noticed he'd looked a little disappointed due to her wearing jeans. Paul had always been used to having good access to her when she wore her school uniform.

They entered the house and she gave him a big, passionate kiss. She could already feel him grinding his hard cock against her. As he pulled her towards the living room, she stopped him and showed him her bag.

"Where can I drop this?"

Vicki left him in the living room as she went upstairs to change in his bedroom. She was nervously excited, but she wanted it to happen. She wanted to give herself to him. Her friend Susan had already fucked her boyfriend a few times and told her not to worry and to enjoy it, but to go on the pill beforehand, which she had.

As Vicki walked downstairs, Paul's eyes nearly popped out of his head. He'd poured them both two large vodkas and at that time this was Vicki's drink of choice. He gave her a big smile and instantly came towards her, handing her the drink and she took a big gulp, instantly feeling the effects of the alcohol. 

He kissed her and took her hand, leading her towards the sofa. They both sat down and took another big gulp of their drinks and placed them on the coffee table. Paul leaned over and started kissing Vicki passionately. The mix of alcohol and excitement took over as she kissed him back, their tongues darting in and out of each other’s mouth and Paul's hands all over Vicki's young body. He couldn't get enough of her. 

Vicki's outfit was perfect for letting Paul touch her any way he wanted, even more than her school uniform. He'd only ever groped her tits through her unbuttoned blouse before but this time he had full access to her. Paul's hand was inside Vicki's dress in seconds, groping at her firm round tits and he could hear her moan every time he gave her hard little nipples a squeeze, her arm around his neck pulling him closer as they lustfully kissed.

Vicki's other hand moved down to his crotch, gripping his hard cock through his jogging bottoms and he felt so hard, even harder than the times she'd wanked or sucked Paul before. She could tell he was turned on and she'd never seen him so horny, putting it down to having the freedom of being in his house rather than in the works van. It also made her feel a lot more relaxed.

She was getting more and more turned on as Paul groped her breast, her dress giving him all the access he wanted. As he pulled away from their kiss, he gently encouraged Vicki to lie back. Vicki could clearly see the lust in his eyes, it excited her knowing she had that effect on him.

She didn't resist as she lay back on the sofa. Paul positioned himself and lay on top of her, and Vicki instinctively opened her legs to accommodate his body. Vicki let out a slight moan as she felt his big hard cock pushing hard against her pussy for the first time. Paul began to grind himself against her and she could feel her little G-string being pulled between her pussy lips. She knew she was wet and was loving the feeling of his big cock rubbing against her clit.

Paul's hands were all over her, groping her tits, squeezing her nipples and running down to cup her little ass cheeks, pulling Vicki hard against him, obviously wanting her to feel his hard cock as he fucked her still fully clothed. Paul pulled away from kissing her and moved his head down, opening Vicki's dress so he could see her round firm tits. She let out a moan as she felt his mouth wrap around her nipples, taking it in turns to suck and bite them.

This was driving Vicki wild as she felt herself grab the back of his head, pulling him harder towards her breasts, wanting it more, wanting it harder, she even admitted to crying out.

"Yes Paul, suck them, please suck them."

Vicki had never experienced anything like this before. She wanted him so much, she wanted to please him and she'd do anything for him. Paul continued to tease and suck on Vicki's firm, round tits. He lifted himself slightly and moved his hand down between her legs, and moaned as he felt how wet he'd made her. Vicki's little lacy G-string was soaking. 

Pulling Vicki's G-string to the side and without teasing her, he slipped two fingers deep into her wet slit. She cried out with a lustful moan as he felt her pussy gripping at his fingers. She was as horny as he was and he lifted his head so she could see him.

"Vicki, I want to fuck you. Please let me fuck you."

Paul sat up and pulled down his jogging bottoms and boxers, his cock bouncing to attention. Vicki was excited but knew she wanted it. She wanted Paul to fuck her. He positioned himself above her, his cock tip inches from Vicki's wet slit, and looked at her, looking for her approval.

"Yes Paul, I want it. I want you to fuck me."

He moved forward slightly, edging the tip of his cock between Vicki's virgin pussy. She gasped and closed her eyes as she moaned, Paul's cock felt so good. He drove his cock further into Vicki's tight young hole. Her pussy lips opened for him as he slowly began to thrust inside her. 

He began to rhythmically slide his cock in and out of her, Vicki's legs widening further, encouraging him to push deeper. Paul could hear her pant at every stroke as his cock began to fuck her harder. Vicki could feel him begin forcefully fucking her. It was a little painful; this was the biggest thing she'd ever had inside her, but the pleasure she was receiving from Paul's cock was unbelievable.

She'd wrapped her arms around Paul's neck, her legs wide open as he drove his throbbing cock faster and harder into Vicki's willing wet cunt, making her moan with every thrust. It was the best feeling she'd ever had. Vicki was in ecstasy with the fucking Paul was giving her and wanted it to last forever, but Paul began to pant heavily and blurted out.

"I'm going to cum Vicki. Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

Vicki felt a little disappointed, but knew there was no stopping him so close to climax. Paul let out a loud grunt as he shot his semen into Vicki's pussy, and the feeling almost made her climax as she felt his cum spurt inside her. Paul was like an animal as he continued to ram his cock deep inside her trying to give Vicki as much of his thick seed as possible.

Vicki was surprised it had turned her on so much being fucked so roughly, she'd enjoyed him ramming his big cock inside her as hard while shooting his hot spunk inside her. She felt so wet between her legs, she knew Paul normally came loads.

Paul collapsed on top of her, panting heavily.

"Oh God, that was so good, Vicki. I hope that was okay for you?"

Vicki smiled at him. She'd been nervous, not wanting to admit she loved having his cock inside her. 

"Yes, Paul, it was wonderful. I really liked it."

Paul suggested they eat soon phoned for a carryout and poured two more drinks. Vicki took her drink with her and went for a shower upstairs while Paul waited for the food to arrive. Vicki was smiling all the way upstairs and all the way through having a shower. She'd had her first fuck and loved every minute. She'd been desperate to please Paul and was willing to do anything for him.

Vicki saw Paul's eyes follow her upstairs in her little sexy dress. She felt sexy, but a little dishevelled, as he'd just fucked her. She couldn't believe he'd just taken her virginity, but was hoping for so much more as the night went on.

As Vicki showered, she was still tingling between her legs and had the urge to touch herself as she washed and couldn't help but give her clit a little stroke. It was already very sensitive, but she stopped herself from going any further. She wanted to keep her orgasm for Paul.

Vicki had never had such a sexual yearning like this before. She wanted sex again and the thought of having Paul's cock inside her gave her butterflies and tingles between her legs. Vicki pulled out her little nightie she'd brought and slipped it on.

She knew they were about to eat but thought it would be a bit of a tease for Paul to have to eat looking at her dressed in just her nightie.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Tony2nz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments