Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tales Of A Rural Police Officer

"Heartbeat policing in rural England"

61
5 Comments 5
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I was a village police officer in rural England, living and working in a police station towards the end of the eighties.

My police house had a room built onto its side that served as the police station, where I could conduct official business.

My only means of transportation was a bicycle, and the radio signals to other stations were spotty at best. I was the only police officer for miles around.

There were lots of attractive, bored housewives who adored a man in uniform, which was a great perk of being a young, fit officer in a small village where half the people were Americans.

My predecessor had forewarned me and urged me to track down specific women he had relationships with while in office.

Despite my curiosity to see if any of these beautiful women fit the descriptions, I made the decision to disregard him, reject his list, and go on my way.

Almost everyone I encountered offered me cups of tea and cold drinks, and I quickly made a lot of friends while on my patrols. Since there was very little crime in this area, I spent a lot of time interacting with people.

Colin, the owner of the garage, tanning studio, and video rental shop, was among the first people I met.

He was a strange, scruffy middle-aged man who was very polite and helpful, and to my surprise, he was having affairs with many of the hottest women in the village.

One of those was Claire, a very petite lady in her mid-twenties and married to an American serviceman. She was gorgeous and had the longest, most amazing legs I had ever seen.

Claire was having an affair with Colin, with whom she worked part-time at the tanning salon and video rental store. He looked like a dishevelled old man, while she had the body and face of a model.

Claire's nipples were even more remarkable. Despite having small breasts, her nipples were long, hard, and thick, and she never wore a bra.

Claire's go-to work outfit consisted of a black miniskirt, heels, nylons, and a white T-shirt that accentuated her best features.

Working the late shift, I would frequently stop by Claire's place of employment because she was amiable and would often work alone. We would grab a cup of coffee, and I would explore her nipples.

When we were alone in the store and Colin was with her, he would rub her nipples or lift her skirt to reveal her stockings, and she never complained.

I could tell they were more than just coworkers.

As Claire and I got to know one another better, she suggested I drop by her place whenever I was passing by for a drink and some conversation—but only if her husband's car was not in the driveway.

I was excited about what she might or might not wear at home, and I loved the idea of having her company.

Though he was shagging several other local women, Claire warned me not to bring this up with Colin just now because he can be very possessive.

It was midsummer when I went to see Claire for the first time. She told me to hide my bike when I knocked on her door because she was in her garden and did not want the neighbours to talk to her husband.

She was wearing a white bikini and had worn a robe to answer the door, which was discarded as soon as we entered the garden. I was perspiring in my uniform of baggy trousers, white shirt and tie.

She was stretched out on a sunbed sipping wine, and I was enjoying a cool glass of iced water at the patio table.

Her bikini's thin material caught my attention, drawing attention away from her enormously fat and more than half-inch erect nipples. I could also see wisps of hair escaping out of the sides of her tiny pants.

I had to try and hide my growing erection, which, because of the size of my cock is very difficult.

We sat in the full sun. I was able to remove my tie to help cool me down, but the sight of Claire was making me hotter. Claire turned over and lay on her front, then undid her bra and discarded it so she didn’t have white lines on her back.

From my position and because her sun bed was a wicker type, her long nipples protruded through the material, and they were visible beneath the be, long and dark.

All I could do was stare, and because she had her eyes closed, she couldn’t see me checking her out.

I spend about an hour with Claire, when I went to leave she remained on the sun bed not moving insisting I returned the following day when she would be alone again.

That was my day off, but as my daughters were in school and Tracey, my wife, was working, I agreed but had to make sure she was okay with me going around.

Claire was happy and said, “At least you can relax and get comfortable without that heavy uniform.”

Arrangements made, I left and continued with my normal patrol.

The next day, I walked to Claire's house so the nosy neighbour would not notice me, and I waited until Tracey was at work and I had dropped the girls off at school.

I wore flip-flops, a T-shirt, and shorts because it was another sweltering day. When I arrived, Claire answered the door, ushered me in and shut it behind me. She was wearing a tiny black bikini underneath a silky black robe, with the bra top barely concealing her erect nipples and a tiny G-string that let me see her flawless arse without any material covering it as it vanished between her cheeks.

Claire looked like she was wearing more makeup than usual, and her lips were gorgeously red and ready for a kiss.

Claire looked fantastic and already had a nice tan with very few white spots or marks. I sat on a patio chair beneath a parasol as she led me through to the garden, where she assumed her usual spot on a sun bed.

Claire took off her robe and looked stunning as she lay there in the early morning heat.

In the company of this stunning woman, we relaxed and enjoyed cold drinks, background music, and conversation.

Soon, the bikini top was removed once more, and Claire was lying on her front with her nipples visible from my vantage point through the bed's fabric.

We just relaxed and hung out, aware of one another's presence, without saying much. When I went back to get more drinks from the refrigerator, Claire broke the ice and asked me to rub some lotion into my legs and back.

The lotion bottle was on the table next to Claire. I poured some onto my hands and used them to cover her back, arms, and neck, rubbing it in until it was evenly distributed. Claire gave a soft groan to express her gratitude.

I moved on to her long, striking legs, which were perfectly shaped and clean shaven, with nail polish matching her lipstick covering every inch, even her seductive little perfectly manicured feet.

This woman has the best legs of any supermodel or catwalk, but Eve, my wife's best friend, has the best breasts I have ever seen.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

She let out a cry of gratitude as I worked the lotion between her toes and then of disappointment when I moved from her feet up her long legs.

Claire was moaning a little as I moved from her lower leg to her upper leg, brushing my hand between her thighs and causing me to brush against her pubic area. I was enjoying this just as much as Claire was, massaging the sun tan lotion onto each and every inch of her legs one by one.

I repeated the process on her other leg, working from her feet up to her thighs and pressing my hand against her pubic region. However, this time, I stayed in this area for a little while longer, and she appeared to push against my hand.

Claire asked, "Are you sure you have finished?" as soon as I got back to my seat after applying lotion all over her body. I wish to avoid getting burned."

"Your front is the only part I have missed," I remarked. which she was obviously lying on.

"You will have to repeat your actions on my front when my back is cooked," said Claire.

I blushed, nervous at the idea of massaging lotion into those long, fat nipples and her small, perfectly formed breasts.

"Will not you take care of that for me?" She stated.

I nodded my head in agreement while wearing a nervous smile.

She had not moved after an hour had passed. I looked at my watch and realised I had to leave because Tracey was about to return home. After I explained my situation, we decided to get together again the following week, weather permitting.

It was a great disappointment that I was unable to properly admire her breasts or apply lotion to them before leaving.

During the following week, I saw Claire a few times while we were both at work, and each time, Colin was with her.

She had longer and harder braless nipples as a result of Colin's shameless groping of her in front of me. Through her white t-shirt, her breasts were nearly visible.

Colin was envious, so Claire put her finger to her lips and begged me not to tell anyone about our meetings.

We had scheduled a meeting for the following week, but it was a terrible day with wind and rain. Despite my expectation that Claire would cancel, I showed up, and she invited me into her home.

After walking my daughters to school and dropping Tracey off at work, I arrived at Claire's house drenched. My waterproof jacket had leaked, and my jeans and polo shirt were soaked.

Claire looked amazing in a knee-length skirt with a side split that almost reached her hip, revealing her tanned thighs and black silk stockings. She also looked stunning in a red button-up blouse that flaunted her cleavage.

I was given a towel by Claire, who also instructed me to take off my shirt and jeans so she could place them in her dryer after hanging my jacket in her drying room.

I did not want to sit on Claire's sofa in wet clothes, so I was hesitant to take off my pants. I took off my shirt in the hopes that Claire would let me keep my jeans on, but she just stood in front of me, waiting and gesturing for me to take off my jeans.

I was flustered and a bit embarrassed, and I admitted that I didn’t wear underwear under jeans.

As I objected, Claire stepped closer, undid the button, slid the zip down, disregarded me, and pulled my jeans down while bending over to remove them.

Her expression was priceless, and I wish I had a camera with me when my cock protruded a few inches from her face, standing proudly to attention.

While still holding onto my jeans and yanking them off, Claire turned to face me and asked, "How have you managed to keep that hidden?"

I smiled at her, shrugging my shoulders, and got out of my drenched jeans. My thoughts were focused on how this would appear if her husband happened to walk in on us at that very moment.

"Hold that position," Claire said as she leaned forward and kissed the tip of my penis. Then, she scrambled to her feet and headed towards the drying room to dry my clothes.

I wrapped the towel around my waist to hide my nudity while she was away, and when she came back, she appeared disappointed.

I felt a little more at ease knowing that Claire's husband was out of town and would not be returning for several days as we conversed while sitting on a sofa. After all, I was in the nude with the most stunning woman I had ever laid eyes on.

"Did I notice you are circumcised? I thought Colin was big, but he is nowhere near as big as you," Claire remarked.

"Yes, I am circumcised. Do you like it?" I retorted.

"Can I have another look? I have never seen a circumcised dick before," Claire remarked.

When Claire was ready, I stood in front of her and let her take off the towel. She did so slowly and gently, and my cock—all nine inches and more—was still erect just a foot away from her face. The towel then fell to the floor, and Claire sat on the edge of the sofa and stared for a while.

I moved forward a little, and as I did, my cock bounced. Claire stared at me, hypnotised, not knowing what to do.

Claire looked at me nervously as I took hold of her hand and put it on my cock, but she still wrapped her little hand around my shaft. I positioned my hand over hers and began to flex my manhood.

Claire got up, and we started kissing. I pulled her close, and we continued kissing while she continued pumping. I put my hands between us and slowly undid each button on her blouse, pushing it back over her shoulders to show off her tiny, pert breasts. For the first time, she let go of my cock and let her blouse fall to the ground before she grabbed hold of it again. Her skirt's side zip detachment was effortless, allowing her skirt to effortlessly slide to the floor.

Claire stood before me in her thong and stockings; I was naked. I remarked, "Take me to the bedroom," because she looked so wonderful.

Claire released her hold on my cock, took my hand, and dragged me into the marital bed. We gave each other orals, made love in every position imaginable, and had multiple orgasms over the next two hours. She let me fill her up until the point where she moaned in sheer joy and swallowed my next load. We kissed until we were completely worn out.

I will never get over the image I have of Claire on her knees, sucking on my cock while her flaming red lips encircle my shaft. Then she swallowed my load and wiped her face, and her smile was the stuff of dreams.

After her husband discovered that she was having an affair with Colin and the couple was transferred to a different American base, I never saw Claire again. Even though those legs were the best, I will always remember them for being flawlessly long and smooth.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments