Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Hand Luke: Origins

"The origins of One Hand Luke"

5
1 Comment 1
374 Views 374
2.9k words 2.9k words

Luke crouched in the corner of the building, bullets whizzing past him. It was a trap; he knew it now. The cattle rustlers had lured the US Marshalls to this stinking town and laid a trap. He watched as his commanding officer was shot right between the eyes.

He wasn’t yellow or anything, he didn’t have a death wish. He had run to the first bit of cover he could find. He checked his revolver once more, he had a few bullets left in the wheel, it would have to do.

Luke had joined the US Marshalls at nineteen and had gained quite a reputation. He was easily recognized by his blond hair and sharp blue eyes. his blue uniform contrasted his looks but made him an easy target. It was good that he was a near-perfect shot.

He darted from his cover, only to be met with a hail of bullets. He ran through the first door he found, hearing bullets splintering the wood of the door he had just run through. He looked around and groaned when he realized where he was, in the convenience store.

Wood and oil and all sorts of flammable objects were just stored throughout the room. He knew he had made a massive mistake and what was to come was inevitable.

“You’ve done it now Luke. You have nowhere to hide.”

The window smashed, and a bottle with a rag that was aflame smashed against the counter, making it burst into flame and spread. The flames grew large almost straight away. Smoke filled the room, making Luke choke.

Things started to get hazy for Luke. The room seemed to spin, and he could feel searing pain on his shoulder. The mix of foul smoke and the flames catching on to him made him black out. Luke fell to the floor, unconscious.

o0O0o

 Luke awoke with a start, the excruciating pain on his shoulder and arm making him gasp. He looked down to see it had been bandaged, blood and puss seeping through the dressing. He took stock of where he was. He was lying on animal fur and seemed to be in an Indian hut.

The flap opened and in walked an elderly man with kind features. He looked kindly at Luke and started to speak in broken English.

“I am Chief Flying Eagle, I am the chieftain of this Sioux, two of my warriors pulled you out of that burning building and brought you to us. You have been asleep for two days and we have been forcing water down your throat to keep you alive. My daughter, Kele, has nursed you and dressed your wounds.”

Luke thanked him and they sat for a while talking. The chief explained they moved with the seasons but while he was injured, he would always be welcome to move with them. As they talked, the flap opened once more, and in walked the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Kele was dressed in a flowing animal skin dress, with her long flowing hair tied with a headband with five smooth feathers stuck into it. She knelt modestly next to Luke and smiled sweetly at him. She seemed to nod to her father for approval, who nodded back.

Flying Eagle carried on talking to Luke as his daughter started to peel off his bandages. Luke could see the extent of the damage done. The whole right side of his body was disfigured, with searing red blotches from where the flames aught him, nearly burning him alive.

Kele gently dabbed at his wounds with a damp cloth making him wince in pain. The chief handed him a bottle of whiskey, which he took a swig of, thankfully. Kele expertly cleaned his wounds and redressed them.

o0O0o

Over the next few days, Luke seemed to have the same routine. The chief would come in and talk to him and then Kele would come in and redress his wounds. He presumed, and presumed rightly, that it was done like this to make sure he did not take advantage of the young woman.

Slowly, he leaned to speak a few words in their native language and would make them laugh with the way he tripped over their words.

It was almost a month when the inevitable happened. Word had gotten out that Luke had survived, and the rustlers did not want anyone to come after them. They made their way to where the Sioux were camped and started to make a ruckus.

Luke awoke with a start, war cries and shouting were coming from outside the hut, so he went to investigate. He grabbed his pistol from beside the bed and looked outside. Five or six cowboys were terrorizing the women, they had waited for the men to go hunting.

He lifted the gun, wincing in pain, he dropped it. He held his arm and then picked up the gun with his left hand. He aimed, and fired, missing his target completely. The cowboy rode towards him and then seemed to have another idea. He steered his horse to the right laughing maniacally.

Luke looked in horror as the cowboy rode right up to Chief Flying Eagle and took aim. Luke ran as fast as he could, taking aim and with a deep breath, he squeezed the trigger. The cowboy slumped over and slid off his horse, dead.

The two other cowboys who were still alive seemed to take in what had just happened and beat a hasty retreat. Chief Flying Eagle fell to his knees, giving praise to the ancestor for keeping him alive.

The Chief stood up and took note of the situation. There were no casualties on their side, only a few scrapes and bruises. He walked over to Luke and thanked him profusely for saving his life.

“I am indebted to you, my friend. We are now like brothers, blood brothers. I shall give you anything in this world that you desire, if it be in my power to do so.”

Luke's eyes roamed the field till they fell on Kele helping an elder with his scrapes. The chief followed his gaze and burst out laughing. He clapped Luke on the shoulder and led him back towards his hut.

“That, my pale friend, I can grant you if you desire. She is my daughter after all. But I warn you, she is headstrong and fiery. You may have to tame her.”

o0O0o

Luke sat back in his hut, hoping to get some sleep. His shoulder ached and his hand was visibly shaking. He would have to learn how to shoot left-handed. He was lucky and didn’t know how long his luck would last.

The flap opened and in walked Kele. She looked different, like she was happy or excited about something. He realized that wasn’t carrying water or bandages this time, she had arrived empty-handed.

She got to her knees next to him and pulled her dress up and over her head. Her soft, young breasts fell free and she smiled shyly at him. She gently pulled at his pants, pulling them off and revealing his slowly growing member.

“My father tells me that I am to please you in any way you want. I am to be yours.”

He blushed at her, and she just smiled at him. She lay down next to him and he could feel her breasts against the side of him. Her hand roamed the left side of his chest making sure to avoid his damaged side.

They just lay there together, half naked as she slowly roamed his body with her hand. She seemed to know exactly what to do and after a minute or two, her hand rested on the base of his cock.

Kele got into a better position, resting her soft lips on his, and kissing him softly. As they slowly started to kiss, her hand slowly slid up and down his shaft. He moaned into her mouth, and he could not help but wonder if she had done it with anyone else.

His left hand gently rested on her bare back, and he could feel her breast against his chest. Her hand seemed to glide effortlessly up and down his cock and he started to whimper. Her fingers traced his pee hole and rubbed just the tip before sliding down once more.

Her hand cupped his balls, slowly massaging them. She reached over and with her spare hand started to work his cock up and down. She got into a rhythm, jerking his hard cock and making him moan.

Gaga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gaga

It didn’t take too long for him to give a grunt and start to shoot his load all over her hand she seemed to revel in giving him pleasure and smiled sweetly at him as she milked every drop from his cock.

They kissed slowly, her hand resting on his softening member. He lay there panting as she gently kissed him, planting kisses on his face, neck, and chest. Luke drifted off to a deep sleep, deciding in his mind a few things.

o0O0o

Luke awoke early the next morning. He was determined. He grabbed his gun and made his way to the outskirts of the native camp. He set up bottles and things on a lone tree and took his place. He took his gun in his left hand and took aim.

His aim was bad, his shots veering too far to the left. He kept up practice and after an hour, he was shooting to the right spot. He was still unhappy and hoped that his air would be perfect like it was before the incident.

He heard his name being called and turned around. Kele was standing there with a small bucket and clean dressings for his wounds. She smiled sweetly at him and told him to undress. He slowly stripped and was soon naked except for his wound dressing.

Kele gently pulled off her dress and then her bottoms from underneath. Luke admired her body as she walked around him slowly taking off his dressings. Her hand intentionally grazed his erect penis, giggling as it bobbed up and down.

His wounds were starting to clear up, they were still red and sore, but they started to grow new skin. He would always be disfigured, and his right arm and hand were permanently damaged, but with time he would be able to use it again, if not properly.

Kele washed his wounds and redressed them, tying them expertly. She stood in front of him and smiled as his cock pressed against her belly. She kissed him slowly, their tongues sliding into each other's mouths.

She pulled away from him and motioned for him to sit up against the tree. She lay flat on the ground in front of him and gently started to stroke his hard length. Smiling up at him, she wrapped her lips around his shaft.

A light breeze swept across the plain as Kele slowly sucked hard on Luke’s hard cock. His left hand slid through her hair as she expertly slid her tongue over the underside of his shaft. He moaned lightly as her head bobbed up and down, taking his full length down her throat.

She smiled up at him as she took his balls into her mouth, sucking them hard as she stroked his dick. He was in seventh heaven and climbed back to his feet. She carried on sucking him off and he started to move his hips in rhythm to her mouth.

Luke slid his hand through her hair once more, pushing his cock down her throat as far as he could. She seemed to have no gag reflex and he could feel his cock hit her tonsils. His cock slid right past her tonsils and down her throat and she slurped hard on his rod.

“Fuck, I'm going to cum.”

He grunted and held the back of her head, making sure she couldn’t pull away. as if she was going to pull away anyway. She jerked the base of his cock hard as she sucked him for all she was worth.

With a jerk and a shudder, Luke let loose a stream of hot, steamy cum into her mouth. She sucked hard, making sure not to spill a drop. She smiled up at him as she pulled his cock from her mouth. She climbed up on top of him, sitting on his lap. He could feel her bare pussy against his cock as she leant in to kiss him.

They kissed slowly and he could feel her push some of his cum into his mouth. He didn’t seem to mind it at all and swallowed her gift to him. They kissed for what seemed like an age as his hand roamed her back and ass.

They lay there cuddling and kissing till Kele laid her head on his shoulder as they took in the sweet summer breeze. Her hand rested on his inner thigh as they drifted to sleep together.

It was soon after that they awoke together. The midday sun was burning down on them. Kele helped Luke to his feet and helped him get dressed. He watched as she dressed too, and they gathered their things together and returned to camp.

o0O0o

“Kele, I must do this. I must leave the camp and find these people, if I don’t, they will keep coming back to try and find me. It’s about preservation for me as well as for your tribe. I promise I’ll be back and one day I will take you with me.”

She kissed him lovingly and looked deep into his eyes.

“Then you must make love to me before you go. I need to feel you inside me.”

They were standing next to their favorite tree, both were already topless, her soft breasts pressed against him. Her hand roamed his now-healed but heavily scarred chest and kissed him softly. Her fingers slid down to his crotch and slowly unbuttoned his pants, freeing his already hard member.

Without bothering to pull them down, her hand slid under his balls, cupping them and gently caressing them. They kissed passionately as he returned the favor, sliding his hand into her bottoms and cupping her already soaking crotch.

They moaned into each other’s mouths as they stimulated one another. Kele’s hand slid over Luke’s shaft, jerking him till he started to leak. She slid her finger over his reddened cock head and slid her finger over his pee hole. She scooped up his precum and put it to his lips. He licked her finger and sucked on it gently.

Kele moved away and pulled down her bottoms properly, kicking them to the side. She stepped forward once more, and gripping his hard cock, pushed it against the entrance to her tight hole. She embraced him once more, moving her hips against his, making him fully enter her hole.

Luke and Kele held each other close, her hand holding tightly onto his ass as he pushed in and out of her. His hand was around her waist, holding her closed, and he moved as best he could. They grunted and groaned in unison, their noises drifting with the wind.

Kele pulled away and lay back on the ground. Luke positioned on top of her, sliding back up inside her. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as he slammed as best as he could deep inside her.

Their bodies entwined on the ground as they moaned and kissed passionately. They were covered in sweat as Kele’s hand rested on the small of Luke’s back. She seemed to sense his impending orgasm and held him close, not letting him pull away.

“Yes, my love. please cum inside me; fill me with your seed.”

He seemed to grunt and bury his head into her shoulder as his body jerked on top of her. He seemed to shake as he erupted deep inside her. She held onto him for dear life, her legs wrapped around him, keeping him secure.

They lay there for a minute or two, coming down from their intense lovemaking. He pulled his cock from her hole, his juice leaking out of her. He lay back, panting, his chest heaving up and down.  Kele rested her head on his belly, planting kisses on him.

o0O0o

The pink hue of the setting sun gave off a beautiful vista on the horizon. Kele was doing up the buttons on Luke’s shirt. her hand grazed his bare chest as she looked up into his eyes. One solitary tear down her left cheek.

Again, he explained why he had to leave. She knew why but didn’t have to like it. She helped him up onto his horse, stroking his leg as he sat aback his horse. She watched as he slowly rode away, promising he’d return very soon.

And so began the legend that was one-hand Luke. As he rode into the sunset, there seemed to be a change in the air. His adventures were just beginning.

THE END

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments