Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cree

"The tale of a female warrior"

12
3 Comments 3
107 Views 107
2.9k words 2.9k words

Life was good in days gone by. I was a young Cree woman when my life began to take shape. Like many others, our tribe was where men hunted and fished for our existence.   

Our land was beautiful but rugged. The winters were harsh and cold, but the summers were warm and beautiful.

I loved the smell of rain in the summer on the pines, the sun on my body warming me.

My father, Notha, was an elder in the tribe, and since I was an only child, he treated me like a young warrior boy. Others in the tribe hated this, and we had to move our family two times to different tribes.  

My father and I would hunt and fish all day. He taught me the way of my people and even let me shoot his bow and arrow. I often thought I should have been born a boy.  

The young warriors in my tribe were promised brides, and I was no different. My father promised what I thought was the strongest one. I knew he could provide for me and be a good match.    

His father, Moosom, was the chief of our tribe, and my father sat on our tribe's council.   

I grew to love Okimâwikosisân. He was to be our tribe's future chief. I wanted to prove to him I was worthy of being his wife. We hunted and fished together. I cleaned and cooked our catches. We would spend long afternoons together by the river, just talking and learning about each other's desires. His affection for me grew over time. The days were like a dream.         

...

As our wedding day approached, I worried that I could not satisfy his needs as a man. It was common practice for younger females to watch another couple as they made love.

Me and a few other females were invited to watch a couple make love.  

The tipi was dark, and the only light coming in was from the fire burning in the center of the room. You could see their silhouettes on the tipi walls. I watched as she disrobed, followed by him disrobing. I had never seen a man's cock before so hard.    

She lay back on some fur with her thighs parted in readiness. Without pause, he entered her love canal immediately. Her back arched, and her moans of pleasure filled the night air as he thrust his long cock in and out of her. I could see her glistening moistness dripping from her onto the furs. Her fingers dug deep into his back. I began to feel some moistness in my pussy, and my head started spinning. I was not sure what was happening to me. I touched myself, and my fingers danced around my vagina as I watched them make love. My body felt tingly as I brought pleasure to myself. I loved this feeling and wanted much more of it.   

I watched him continue to push his cock into her, and suddenly, his face almost looked like he was in pain. One final push, and he let out a grunt. A grunt I had never heard before. He collapsed, panting next to her on the furs.  

...

I woke up the following day and ran to the creek to clean myself. I had all kinds of stickiness on my fingers and pussy. I went to my friend who I watched and asked what she felt as I watched her.  

She said, "Kayahte, you will soon know the pleasure of love. The best thing I can tell you is you will always remember it."  

As my wedding day approached, all I could think of was what I might feel like on the night of our wedding. Thinking about it made me moist every time.  

...

The day was here. The tribe was ready for the celebration, dressed in their best breechcloths. The men wore their finest headdresses, and the women wore their best dresses covered by the breechcloth. It was the biggest of days for me and the tribe, as the future chief was to be married.  

We feasted on fresh deer meat and vegetables we had grown. The fire grew huge, filling the night with light and the scent of pines burning.    

The tribe did their traditional dance as we watched by the fire. The holy man came to us and pointed to our altar. We were married under it, and the celebration began.  

...

Okimâwikosisân grabbed my hand and pointed to our tipi. I knew the time had come for me to become a woman. He pushed aside the cloth that covered the door and pointed to the furs in the middle of the room.

He looked at me and said, "Kayahte, these furs are for us." I could feel moistness already starting to build up in my pussy.

Looking into each other's eyes, I think we knew our first kiss was about to happen. He leaned in, holding me as we kissed. I wanted this moment to last forever.

He gently took my hand and led me to the furs, looking at me, seeking my approval. I am sure my eyes said yes, and my lips whispered in silence their approval. I slowly took off my breechcloth, exposing my ample breasts and virgin pussy. Okimâwikosisân looked at me like I was a fresh piece of buffalo, which meant that he could not wait to taste it.

I laid back on the fur in readiness, exposing my wetness. He crawled to my pussy and buried his face into me. With his warm breath sending tingles throughout my lithe body. Swirling his tongue in a circular motion around my labia, I raised my hips and began grinding against him. Reaching my clit with his playful tongue tasting me.   

I was letting out moans of pleasure, and all I wanted was his manhood in me. He slid towards me, pushing his hard cock in my mouth. I loved the feeling of his manhood in my mouth. I tasted the salty sweat of his cock as he pumped in and out of my mouth. He moved back down and slowly slid his cock into me, sending me into an instant orgasm. Rocking back and forth, I began purring. Tongues tangled as we made love. With each stroke in me, it was like being sent to heaven with pleasure. I wanted this to last forever. With one final push, I felt his goo in me, running out onto the furs.

We did this again two more times later that night, each time being better than the first.  

...

My life with Okimâwikosisân grew better day by day. I wondered why I was so blessed to have this life.

One day in the fall, this changed in just a few short minutes.

I was down by the river when I heard gunshots ring out all through the forest. I ran back to our tipi to find the white men attacking our tribe. First, I saw my father lying dead next to my mother, all covered in blood, as shots continued to ring out. I ran to the center of all our tipis to see Okimâwikosisân lying dead next to his father. I suddenly felt the butt of a gun hit me on the head, knocking me to the ground. I felt my head, and blood was coming out.

I passed out, and as I awoke, I saw my young female friends being tied up and put into a wagon. I tried to get up but fell back down and passed out. When I finally woke up, all I saw was the slaughter of my people.

...

I gathered myself as best as I could and ran to the bodies of my mother and father. I wept over them for what seemed like an eternity. I grabbed my father's weapons and then ran to where Okimâwikosisân lay. My tears turned to hate for these murderous white men. I thought to myself, I will have my revenge. There were a few of my tribe left alive by these murderers, mostly the older women and young children. I yelled out to those alive, vowing my revenge. I jumped on one of the ponies and started tracking these men. Following their tracks, I soon found Keegsquaw, my best friend. She was covered in blood and left for dead. I shook her awake, and when she saw me, she hugged me like she would never let go. I tended to her wounds as best as I could. I then told her my revenge mission, and she wanted the same.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

...

We found the men's camp and saw our friends caged up like animals. My fury continued to grow. The men were celebrating all the furs they had stolen, drinking like the fools they were. I did not know my friend's fate in the cage, but I knew what it might be. We watched as, one by one, they fell drunk or asleep. I saw one man by the horses and knew this was how we could escape. I told Keegsquaw, "You stay with the horses, and I will try to free our friends." I crept up on the guard, and his days of living were over. I slowly went down to camp and, one by one, I ended their lives. There were so many that killing them all without being discovered was impossible. I went to the cage and covered my mouth to say no noise to my friends. I opened the door, and off we went to the horses to escape. We rode like the wind back to our village.

...

The days that followed were filled with tears and mourning. We had no warriors or able men to ward off the next attack, so I was appointed chief. I trained all the women left to fight and use the bow and arrow and our knives. I was amazed at how quickly they learned the skills to fight and kill. We knew that sometime shortly; we would have to merge with another tribe for the safety and growth of our tribe. We posted guards each night to warn us if the murderers were returning.

...

Keegsquaw and I shared a tipi, and we talked for endless hours. One night, she asked me about my wedding night and the sex that I had. She was still a virgin, and she did not know. I explained how wonderful the feeling was and how much I missed Okimâwikosisân. I told her I only had one night and wanted more of it. I sat there thinking for some time about how to please us. I looked into her eyes and said Keegsquaw, I want you to watch me, and do as I do. She nodded at me. I lifted my breechcloth and showed her my vagina. I started rubbing my clit and told her to do the same. She sheepishly raised hers and followed my lead. I could see her biting her lips the more she did it. She covered her mouth so the others could not hear her moans. She started humping her hand, riding it like a horse. Keegsquaw's hand was so full of her juices that it shined in the glow of the fire. She looked at me and said, "Kayahte, oh my, I must have more of this soon." We did this together for what seemed like all night.

...

We woke up the following day lying side by side. I looked at her and said Keegsquaw, I might have a surprise for us tonight. The day was like all other days for us now. It meant hard work hunting, fishing, and harvesting our crops. That night, as we went to our tipi, she said, "Kayahte, what was this surprise you spoke of?"

I walked toward her, gently pushing her down on the furs and lifting her breechcloth. I told her to relax and that I was going to help her achieve sexual bliss. I began rubbing her labia. I softly moaned her name. My fluttering tongue slid down her taut tummy, going down for a taste. It was happening so quickly that I caught her by surprise with my tongue on her pussy lips. She was gasping for air. She pushed my head down, not wanting me to stop. Her musky scent filled the tipi. She soaked my face with her cum. I finally came up for air, saw her face, and knew I had brought her to bliss. She quickly got up, pushed me back, and began to lick me like I had done her. Doing this might have been her first time, but I sure could not tell. I soaked her as she did me, and I must have came a thousand times. I knew from that point forward that I had found a new lover.

...

We did not tell anybody about our love for each other for fear that we would be outcasts. They had a word for women like us, waneyihtamisâyâwin, meaning queer. The days went by, and so did the nights; our love only grew for each other.  

...

Winter grew close, and our food supplies needed to be increased to get by. I met with the others in the tribe and devised a bold plan to attack the murderous white men who had taken so much from us. I told them we would take back what was taken from us. They all agreed to my plan.

...

We watched their camp for days, deciding the best time to attack. There were not many of us, but we would fight till the end. The day came for our attack. Our attack was swift and complete, and we caught them by surprise. We killed every one of the dogs for what they had done. We took their guns and food and found many of the furs they had stolen.

...

We survived the winter, and spring came upon us. Many of the tribe grew restless, as there were no men to help us develop our tribe. I knew of another tribe nearby; it was only a few days' ride. Keegsquaw and I arrived at the camp and were met with scorn and jeers from the warriors. I got off my horse and looked at the most formidable warrior. I said to him, "Get off your horse." He walked towards me, still laughing. I told him, "You think this is funny?" He just kept laughing at me. One swift kick and the fight was over. He sat on the ground in pain. I told the others I was here for business. Now, could you take me to the chief? I went to the chief tipi and told him of our tale of war on the white men. He did not have much to say but was impressed with what we had done. He did say at the end that we could join his tribe, but I would have to go back to being only a woman. I told them that's not why I am here. All we want is the warrior's sperm. We will grow our tribe. He thought about it and agreed to let this happen.  

... 

A few days later, a band of warriors arrived at our camp to share their seed with us. The night came, and the most fertile women, including Keegsquaw and me, were to be filled with their cum. There was no privacy as we all were naked, being taken by the young warriors. Large flames exposed all our bodies. We got to our knees, taking their enormous cocks in our mouths. Sucking them to readiness to give is their seeds. If any beast or man was around, they could hear the moans of pleasure and primal screams from the warriors, which could be heard all night long. I learned that night about so many different positions. Some warriors were on top, pumping my friends with their seeds. Others wanted to be on top and ride them like a horse. I even saw one of my friends bent over a rock and the warrior pumping her from behind. We drained each warrior as many times as we could. It was different being made love to with no love. We exhausted the warriors; they could barely stand the following day.

...

Years passed, all the women gave birth to new warriors, and our tribe flourished.  

My love for Keegsquaw grew, and we finally came out of the tipi and told the others of our love. To our surprise, we were not the only ones who had taken on a love partner.

The legend of our tribe grew. We are known as the fiercest warriors and were not a tribe to be taken lightly. I became known as iskwewonotinkewolimawiw.

...

Thank you, Lushies, for reading our story. Kaylins19 inspired this story and helped write it. I want to thank her for helping.

Published 
Written by AAnna
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments