Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Private Tutors - Part 2

"Shelly earns her reward and gets a surprise start to a weekend of pleasure."

16
8 Comments 8
31.5k Views 31.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Famous Story

Hello everyone! In case you forgot, my name is Shelly Rockton. I am twenty-one years old, 5'1" tall, have blonde hair that reaches a little past my shoulders and my eyes are ice blue in color.

Mr. Reese my English professor who I must call Sir. Mr. Stewart my Zoology professor (a man of color) who I must call Sir Stewart. Mr. Thompson my Calculus professor who I must call Sir Thompson. They are helping me in preparing myself better for their quizzes and exams in order for me to graduate on time. I was given my first private lesson with all three, and afterwards the tutoring schedule for the upcoming week.

 

***

 

Monday

 

After my last class, I head over to Sir's office. I am wearing a pleated short black skirt no panty and a gray dress shirt with no bra. Arriving at his office, I knock on the door.

"Come in, Ms. Rockton."

I enter and close the door behind me as instructed.

"Please lock the door, we wouldn't want to be disturbed."

Turning to the door, I feel Sir lift my skirt, exposing my bare arse. He gently massages my cheeks, sliding his fingers down the crevice between my cheeks. His thumb stops at my anal opening, gently rubbing in a circular motion.

"Oh God Sir, I want to feel you in my arse." I push back against his thumb. "Please, Sir."

"No Shelly, you need to earn your reward." Sir removes his thumb and pulls my skirt down. "Sit down, and we will start reviewing for the test on Wednesday."

After two hours, Sir is satisfied that I am ready. He stands and takes my hand, helping me to my feet. Sir lifts the front of my skirt as his lips kiss mine. I feel his finger on my clit as he pinches my nipple with his other hand. My lips part and I suck his tongue as his finger slides into my pussy.

"Oh Sir, please make me cum."

Suddenly Sir takes a step back, his finger slipping from my now wet pussy, nectar is trickling down my inner thighs.

"No Shelly, you have to earn that "A" on Wednesday or else face the punishment."

"Yes Sir, I will not disappoint you."

"One more thing, you will not have sex or masturbate."

Sir takes my hand and walks me to the door.

"Earn that "A" and an "A" on the other two exams, you will be receive all the sexual pleasure on Friday night and through the weekend."

Sir kisses my cheek as he squeezes my arse, then opens the door.

"See you in class Wednesday, Shelly."

I walk back to my dorm room determined to ace his exam. I spend the next three hours studying for my other two exams. Thank goodness they are not all on the same day. My English is on Wednesday, calculus is on Thursday, and zoology on Friday.

After I finish, I call it a night and go to bed. Both tired and horny.

 

Tuesday

 

After my last class, I head over to Sir Thompson's office. I am wearing a short beige skirt no panty and a yellow polo shirt with no bra. Arriving at his office, I knock on the door.

"Come in, Ms. Rockton."

I enter and close the door behind me as instructed.

"Please lock the door, we wouldn't want to be disturbed."

Turning to the door, I feel Sir Thompson lift my skirt exposing my bare arse. He gently massages my cheeks, sliding his fingers down the crevice between my cheeks. His thumb stops at my anal opening, gently rubbing in a circular motion.

"Oh God Sir Thompson, I want to feel you in my arse."

As I push back, his thumb is no longer there. Instead, I feel his large cock head. "Mmmm Please Sir Thompson, fuck my arse."

"No Shelly, you need to earn your reward." Sir Thompson slides his cock up my arse crack and then steps back. He pulls my skirt back down. "Sit down and we will start reviewing for the test on Thursday."

Sir Thompson stands next to me and tells me to put his cock back in his trousers. I cannot help but rub the large head, then slide my hand along the rigid shaft first. Sir Thompson gives me a stern look.

"Shelly, were you given permission to do that?"

"No Sir Thompson, I'm sorry. I just had to touch you."

"Come with me, Shelly."

I follow him to his desk and he has me spread my legs and lay across the desk. I feel my skirt being pulled up to my waist. Then the first of ten blows of his hand land on my arse cheeks. Sir Thompson gently rubs the cheeks after each blow. I do not cry out, though tears stream down my face.

When he finishes, I am told to pull my skirt down and stand. Sir Thompson puts his hand on my shoulder, turns me to face him. Upon seeing the tears, he gently kisses my cheeks, licking away the tears as his hands gently rub my arse cheeks through my skirt. We then sit and begin the review for the exam.

After two hours, Sir Thompson is satisfied that I am ready. He stands and takes my hand, helping me to my feet. Sir Thompson lifts the front of my skirt as his lips kiss mine. He opens his trousers, releasing his cock. I feel Sir Thompson's cock head rubbing my clit as he pinches my nipple with his other hand. My lips part and he sucks my tongue as his cock head slides into my pussy.

"Oh Sir Thompson, please make me cum."

Suddenly, Sir Thompson steps back. His cock head slipping from my now wet pussy, nectar is trickling down my inner thighs.

"No Shelly, you have to earn that "A" on Wednesday or else face the punishment."

"Yes Sir, I will not disappoint you."

"One more thing, you will not have sex or masturbate."

Sir Thompson takes my hand and walks me to the door.

"Earn that "A" and an "A" on the other two exams, you will receive all the sexual pleasure on Friday night and through the weekend."

Sir Thompson kisses my cheek as he squeezes my arse, then opens the door.

"See you in class Thursday, Shelly."

I walk back to my dorm room determined to ace his exam. I spend the next hour reviewing for my English exam tomorrow. I spend three more hours studying for my other two exams.

After I am finished, I call it a night and go to bed. Both tired and horny.

 

Wednesday

 

Whenever we have exams, the professors allow us to leave once we are finished. During my English exam, I make sure to sit right in front so Sir would have a good view of the tiny thong I am wearing. Every so often, I would spread my knees giving him a quick peek, then run my tongue along my lower lip as I looked down at my exam.

I make sure I am the last one to finish, knowing I would be alone with Sir.

"Here Sir, I am done." Handing Sir the exam, I lean forward offering him a view of my full breasts.

"Shelly, do you have a moment before going to Mr. Stewart for tutoring?"

"I do, Sir."

"Good, give me a moment to grade your exam."

Ten minutes later, Sir looks up with a big smile on his face.

"Shelly, you received a one hundred percent! An "A"!

I let out a little squeal of joy, went around his desk and kissed his cheek.

"Now get going, I don't want you to be late to Mr. Stewart's office."

Turning to leave, Sir playfully slaps my arse.

On my way to Sir Thompson’s office, all I could think about was that there is one down two to go. I am wearing a short navy blue skirt with matching panty and a white dress shirt with no bra. Arriving at his office, I knock on the door.

"Come in, Ms. Rockton."

I enter and close the door behind me as instructed.

"Please lock the door, we wouldn't want to be disturbed."

Turning to the door, I feel Sir Stewart reach around, undoing the buttons to my waist. Exposing my bare breasts, he gently fondles them. He slides his fingers to my already stiff nipples. Sir Stewart rolls them between his thumb and forefingers. I lean back against him, lifting my skirt to my waist. I rub my arse in a circular motion against his hard cock through his trousers. 

"Oh God Sir Stewart, I want to feel you in my arse."

As I push back, Sir Stewart pinches my nipples. "Mmmm Please Sir Stewart, fuck my arse."

"No Shelly, you need to earn your reward." Sir Stewart gives my nipples a twist and then steps back. He pulls my skirt back down. "Sit down and we will start reviewing for the test on Thursday."

"Leave your shirt open for me and pull your skirt up to your waist. I want to see you."

I do what is told of me, then Sir Stewart stands next to me and tells me to put his cock between my breasts. I open his trousers, pull out his cock and squeeze my breasts together. Sir Stewart fucks my breasts for five minutes, then steps back.

"Shelly, put my cock back in my trousers."

"Yes, Sir Stewart."

He then sits in front of me, taking in my exposed body. As we begin the review for the exam, I feel my nectar flowing freely from my pussy.

"When we finish Shelly, you will need to clean that puddle on your seat."

"Yes, Sir Stewart."

After two hours, Sir Stewart is satisfied that I am ready. He stands and takes my hand, helping me to my feet. Sir Stewart lifts the front of my skirt as his lips kiss mine. He opens his trousers, releasing his cock. I feel Sir Thompson's cock head rubbing my clit as he pinches my nipple with his other hand. My lips part and he sucks my tongue as his cock head slides into my pussy.

"Oh Sir Stewart, please make me cum."

Suddenly, Sir Stewart steps back, his cock head slipping from my now wet pussy, nectar is trickling down my inner thighs.

"No Shelly, you have to earn that "A" on Wednesday or else face the punishment."

"Yes Sir Stewart, I will not disappoint you."

"One more thing, you will not have sex or masturbate." Pointing to my seat. "Now clean up the mess you left."

Taking both hands, I wipe up my nectar then look at Sir Stewart. I walk to him and offer my hands. He takes my hands and rubs my breasts with them. Leaning down, I hear him take a deep breath.

"Mmmm, I love the sweet scent of your nectar." Sir Stewart then buttons up my shirt.

Sir Stewart takes my hand and walks me to the door.

"Earn that "A" and an "A" on the other two exams, you will receive all the sexual pleasure on Friday night and through the weekend."

Sir Stewart kisses my cheek as he squeezes my arse, then opens the door.

"See you in class Friday, Shelly."

I walk back to my dorm room determined to ace his exam. I spend the next hour reviewing for my calculus exam tomorrow. I spend three more hours studying for my zoology exam.

After I am finished, I call it a night and go to bed. Both tired and horny.

 

Thursday

 

During my calculus exam, I make sure to sit right in front so Sir Thompson so he would have a good view of the nylon encased thighs with garters and no panty. Every so often, I would spread my knees giving him a quick peek, then run my tongue along my lower lip as I looked down at my exam.

I make sure I am the last one to finish, knowing I would be alone with Sir Thompson.

"Here Sir, I am done." Handing Sir Thompson the exam, I lean forward offering him a view of my full breasts.

"Shelly, do you have a moment?"

"I do, Sir Thompson."

"Good, give me a moment to grade your exam."

Ten minutes later, Sir Thompson looks up with a big smile on his face.

"Shelly, you received a one hundred percent! An "A"!

I let out a little squeal of joy, went around his desk and kissed him full on the mouth.

"Now get going, and study for that last "A!"

Turning to leave, Sir Thompson playfully slaps my arse.

On my way to the library, all I could think about was that there is two down and one to go. I make a visit to Sir.

"Come in, Ms. Rockton."

I enter and close the door behind me as instructed.

"Please lock the door, we wouldn't want to be disturbed."

Turning to the door, I feel Sir reach around and begin undoing the buttons of my shirt to my waist. Exposing my bare breasts, he gently fondles them. He slides his fingers to my already stiff nipples. Sir rolls them between his thumb and forefingers. I lean back against him, lifting my skirt to my waist. I rub my arse in a circular motion against his hard cock through his trousers. 

"Oh God Sir I want to feel you in my arse and pussy."

As I push back, Sir pinches my nipples. "Mmmm, Please Sir, fuck me now."

"No Shelly, you need to earn your reward." Sir gives my nipples a twist and then steps back. "I know you aced your calculus exam, I am very proud of you."

"Leave your shirt open for me and keep your skirt up to your waist. I want to see you."

I do what is told of me, then Sir places his hands on my hips. Turning me to face him, he openly stares at my exposed body.

"Shelly, you may now let your skirt down, button your blouse and leave." "

"Yes, Sir."

"The best to you on your exam tomorrow, I will see you Friday night."

"Thank you Sir, "I will not disappoint you."

"One more thing, you will not have sex or masturbate."

Sir takes my hand and walks me to the door.

"Earn that "A" tomorrow and you will receive all the sexual pleasure tomorrow night and through the weekend."

Sir kisses my cheek as he squeezes my arse, then opens the door.

"See you tomorrow night, Shelly."

I walk back to my dorm room determined to ace my last exam. I spend the next three hours reviewing for my zoology exam tomorrow.

After I am finished, I call it a night and go to bed. Both tired and horny.

 

Friday

 

During my zoology exam, I make sure to sit right in front so Sir Stewart so he would have a good view of my bare pussy and the erasers poking against my tight, white polo shirt. Every so often, I would spread my knees giving him a quick peek, then run my tongue along my lower lip as I looked down at my exam. At other times I would do a little stretch of my arms, giving him a view of my erect nipples.

I make sure I am the last one to finish, knowing I would be alone with Sir Stewart.

"Here Sir Stewart, I am done." Handing Sir Stewart the exam, I stretch my arms out, offering him a view of my nipples.

"Shelly, do you have a moment?"

"I do, Sir Stewart."

"Good, give me a moment to grade your exam."

Ten minutes later, Sir Stewart looks up with a big smile on his face.

"Shelly, you received a one hundred percent! An "A"!

I let out a little squeal of joy, went around his desk and kissed him full on the mouth.

MilanaFlame
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFlame

"Now get going, and get ready for your sexual weekend, be at Mr. Reese's home by six this evening."

"Yes, Sir Stewart."

"One more thing, you will not have sex or masturbate beforehand."

Turning to leave, Sir Stewart playfully slaps my arse.

Looking back, I tell him that I waited this long what are a few more hours.

I go back to my dorm room to get ready. I want to look my very best for my three Sirs. I go to the bathroom to take a warm shower. My pussy is aching to be fucked and my nipples are erect. It is hard not to play with myself as I shave my mound. I fight the urge and finish lathering up my breasts and stomach. I make sure that my arse and pussy are squeaky clean. I rinse off and step out from the stall and dry myself.

Back in my room, I apply some White Diamond body powder. Then White Diamond perfume. A little just above my bare mound, my wrists and ankles. Of course my neck too. Next I slide up my tiny black thong, making sure it fits snugly on my pussy and arse. Satisfied that it is, I put on my LBD (little black dress). It has a deep V-neck stopping just below my bust.

I put my hair up in a French twist, then apply Rouge Dior to my full lips. The shoes are four inch black stilettos with straps. The pearl teardrop earrings are next. The final touch is my pearl teardrop pendant which rests in my ample cleavage and stands out against my all over tan.

I look at my reflection in the mirror. Satisfied with the way I look, I head out to my car.

The ride to Sirs (Mr. Reese) home was smooth, no traffic to speak of. Getting out of my car, I walk up the steps and ring the bell. Sir answers the door and escorts me to the great room. There, sitting with a glass of Dom Perignon are Sir Thompson and Sir Stewart. Sir hand me a glass of champagne as the other two stand. They raise their glasses in a toast.

"To Shelly's success on her exams," Sir says as we all clink our glasses together.

All of us down our champagne and Sir refills our glasses.

"Shelly, you look stunning," Sir Stewart says as he strokes my arm and kisses my cheek.

Sir and Sir Thompson follow his lead. We sip our champagne as they continue.

Sir then holds me with one arm, takes a sip from his glass and kisses me. We share the champagne in his mouth while he squeezes my arse. Sir Thompson is behind me, kissing my neck as his hands rub my arse through the dress. Sir Stewart joins Sir and both men each fondle a breast. Now Sir Stewart kisses me, sharing the champagne in his mouth.

Sir Thompson kisses his way up my neck and takes my earlobe between his lips. His tongue swirls around the lobe as he gently suck on it. Sir take my champagne glass from my hand, puts it to my mouth. I drink his offering as Sir Stewart slips a hand inside my dress and pinches my nipple. Sir does the same to my other nipple as Sir Thompson pulls my dress high enough to rub my arse.

"Ooohh, I'm getting hot."

Sir Thompson pulls the zipper down and all three men take a step back.

"Shelly, remove your dress, leave the thong and shoes on." Sir says as they remove their shirts, shoes and socks.

I teasingly slip the dress from my shoulders, stopping just above my breasts.

"Come on Shelly, let's see your beautiful orbs," Says Sir Thompson.

"Yes Shelly, and your beautiful nipples on those perfect areole," Sir Stewart says.

I pull the dress so the nipples poke above the material.

"Now come to us, and turn our flaccid cocks’ rock hard," Sir says as they remove their trousers.

With my shoes and thong still on, I go to them and genuflect before them. I fondle Sirs Thompson and Stewart's scrotum as I lick Sir's large circumcised cock head. My tongue swirls over, around the head as I gently squeeze the two scrotums. I lick along Sir's growing shaft to his balls. Licking his balls, my hands slide and twist around the other shafts in my hands.

When I have Sir Stewart's eleven inch cock hard and Sir Thompson's ten inch cock hard, my hands move to Sir. As the other two stroke their shafts and fondle their balls, I slide my mouth down the shaft. My tongue slurping around the shaft and my hand twisting around the remaining shaft I fondle Sir's balls. Sir holds my head in his hands and fucks my mouth. Several minutes later, he pulls out and I move to Sir Stewart do the same to his cock and finally to Sir Thompson.

They help me up and take me to the bedroom. Sir Thompson removes my thong and Sir Stewart removes my shoes. I see large bowls of warm soapy water, towels, and there, attached to the bed posts, are ropes. I smile as Sir walks over to the night stand and takes out a blindfold. He comes over and puts it over my eyes.

‘Shelly from this point on, there will be no talking from anyone.” Sir comes over and puts the blindfold over my eyes.

I am led to the bed and hear pillows rustling. I know my arse is the first hole to be fucked and I feel my pussy getting wet. They help me up on the bed and lay me across the pillows with my arse up in the air. I feel a finger rubbing lube around my anal opening, then slowly slipping in my arse. Whichever Sir it is, I feel their cock rest in my arse crack. The cock slides up and down my crack six times then the tip of the cock presses against my anal opening.

I feel strong hands pulling my cheeks apart and the head slips in my arse.

"UMMMM." I moan as I bury my face in the sheets.

The cock pushes deeper until it is all the way in. I grab a fistful of bed sheet as the cock slowly fucks me.

"AAARRGGHH." I moan.

The cock moves faster and harder. My nectar trickles out of my pussy and soaks the pillow. My knuckles turn purple as I grip the bed sheets harder. I feel the large ball sac slap against me with each thrust.

"UMPH...UMPH...UMPH." He moans as he fucks my arse.

The cock holds still as it throbs, sending load after load of warm cum in my anus. The feeling of cum spraying against my anal walls sends me into an intense orgasm.

"AAARRGGHH," I scream.

When the cock stops throbbing, it slips from my arse and is quickly replaced by the next one. Whichever Sir it is, I feel their cock rest in my arse crack. The cock slides up and down my crack six times then the tip of the cock presses against my anal opening.

I feel strong hands pulling my cheeks apart and the cock head slips in my arse.

"OOOHH." I moan as I gasp for air.

The cock pushes deeper until it is all the way in. I grab a fistful of bed sheet as the cock slowly fucks me.

"AAHH." I moan. 

The cock moves faster and harder. My nectar trickles out of my pussy and soaks the pillow. My knuckles turn purple as I grip the bed sheets harder. I feel the large ball sac slap against me with each thrust.

"UMPH...UMPH...UMPH." He moans.

The cock holds still as it throbs, sending load after load of warm cum in my anus. The feeling of cum spraying against my anal walls sends me into an intense orgasm.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH." I moan.

When the cock stops throbbing, it slips from my arse and is quickly replaced by the next one. Whichever Sir it is, I feel their cock rest in my arse crack. The cock slides up and down my crack six times then the tip of the cock presses against my anal opening.

I feel strong hands pulling my cheeks apart and the head slips in my arse.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH." I moan.

The cock pushes deeper until it is all the way in. I grab a fistful of bed sheet as the cock slowly fucks me.

"UMMM." I moan.

The cock moves faster and harder. My nectar trickles out of my pussy and soaks the pillow. My knuckles turn purple as I grip the bed sheets harder. I feel the large ball sac slap against me with each thrust.

"UMPH...UMPH...UMPH." He moans.

The cock holds still as it throbs, sending load after load of warm cum in my anus. The feeling of cum spraying against my anal walls sends me into an intense orgasm.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH." I scream as my body shudders in orgasm.

When the cock stops throbbing, it slips from my arse. My Sirs fuck and fill my arse one more time each. There was so much cum, it flows from my arse and onto the pillows. As I lay there, the sound of water sloshing around fills the air. Sirs are washing their cocks, preparing to fuck my next hole.

I feel a hand on each arm, I am lifted to my knees as the pillows are removed. Sirs lay me on my back so my head hangs over the edge. One Sir places his cock in my hand as another Sir places the tip of his cock on my lips. The last Sir places the tip of his cock on my slit.

As the cock pushes past my swollen pussy lips, the cock in my hand is throbbing. Opening my mouth, the last cock slips between my full lips. My mouth and pussy are being fucked in unison. I wrap my hand around the cock, and as I start to stroke it, I feel a hand on my wrist stopping me. The Sir moves his cock in my hand, I just hold still.

My Sirs fuck me and just before they come, slip their cocks from me. I lay there breathing hard, not hearing anything.

Then I hear my Sirs, "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH."

Their warm cum, lands on my neck, breasts, stomach and bare mound. I hear movement, the Sirs are moving clockwise. My pussy, mouth, hand have a different cock. Again they fuck me, slipping their cocks from me before cuming. They cover me in cum from neck to my mound. Sirs do this one last time.

I am exhausted from cuming so much. 

Staying on my back, the Sirs move me onto the bed. My arms are stretched out on either side. My legs are spreadeagled. I feel the Sirs tying my wrists and ankles with the soft rope. The Sirs make sure I am secure and that it is not too tight. The Sirs slip from the bed, there is not a sound. I lay there with cum trickling from my pussy and arse. I am covered neck to pussy in cum.

Then I feel movement on the bed. There are three tongues, one on my pussy and one on each side of my neck. They lick my neck clean. The tongue on my pussy teases my clit as one of the tongues on my neck licks its way to my breast. The other tongue slips from my neck, I feel movement on the bed. Someone is straddling my face and lowers themselves down.

The tongue sucking my clit as fingers thrust in and out of my pussy, sends me into orgasmic bliss. The mouth on my nipple sucks the hard nub as the tongue swirls around it. Taking a breath, I pick up the scent of a pussy. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out and taste the sweetness of another woman for the first time. These sensations send me over the edge, I have an even stronger orgasm then before.

The tongue on my clit slips between the folds, into my pussy. The mouth on my nipple is replaced by two hands wiping cum from my body. She makes sucking noises, I can tell she is cleaning her hands with her mouth.

"MMMM...MMMM...MMMM." She moans at the taste of my nectar.

I fuck the pussy on my mouth with my tongue.

"AAHH." She moans as I swirl my tongue inside her wet pussy.

The tongue on my pussy is slowly replaced by a large dildo. The pussy on my mouth sends forth it's nectar as she cums.

"AAARRGGHH!" She screams out, pressing her pussy onto my face.

I feel her legs tremble as she cums. She quickly moves from my mouth only to be replaced by the woman who was licking her hands.

My tongue pushes past her swollen lips and straight for her G-spot.

"MMMM...MMMM...MMMM." She moans as my tongue flicks her G-spot.

The dildo in my pussy moves faster and deeper. I thrust my hips upward trying to take the dildo even deeper. The woman who just came with my tongue, is licking cum from my stomach. She is also pinching my nipples. Just as I come from the dildo fucking me, the pussy I am sucking sends forth its sweet nectar.

Both of us scream out in pleasure, "AAARRGGHH!"

The dildo stops moving but remains in my pussy. The on my mouth quickly slips off and the final pussy presses down on my mouth. I feel three hands massaging the remaking cum on my breasts and stomach, into my skin. The fourth hand is fucking me with the dildo.

As I start to cum, my back arches and my nipples point upward. The mouths replace the hands on my nipples. At the right moment, both mouths bite down on my hard nipples. At the same moment the dildo plunges all the way in my pussy. My tongue swirls inside the pussy on my mouth, flicking the G-spot.

Both of us scream out in pleasure, "AAARRGGHH!"

Two of the women move to either side of me as the third woman slips the dildo from my sore pussy. She lays I top of me, placing the dildo on my lips. I lick the dildo clean as the other two women gently caress my body. We lay there resting and then it happens.

I hear one say, "Remove Shelly's bindings."

"And remove her blindfold," Another says.

When my bindings are removed, I put my arms around the two women on either side of me. I wrap my legs around the woman on top of me. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light. There in my arms and wrapped in my legs are Mrs. Reese (head of the physical education department), Mrs. Stewart (Dean of students) a woman of color and Mrs. Thompson (head of the technology department).

I lay there feeling my face redden. Mrs. Reese reassures me that everything is okay and that the three of them heard about last Friday. Mrs. Stewart added that they tossed out the idea of joining their husbands and to make it a whole weekend.

"Let’s all go clean up in the shower and join the men on the patio."

We all got up and walked hand in hand to the large walk in shower. They pamper me, bathing me in scented soap, taking care in washing my tender arse and pussy. They wash each other as they wash me. When they finish, we dry each other off and go dress.

"Let's dress and join the men for dinner and drinks on the patio," Says Mrs. Reese.

We all smile, knowing this will be an amazing weekend.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments