Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a Personal Assistant : The Interview

63
36 Comments 36
11.8k Views 11.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words

“What exactly do you do?”

A recent conversation with a friend I’d gone to school with when I told them I was working as a personal assistant.

“Mostly help with managing time. Scheduling meetings, prioritizing emails, taking notes, making calls. Things like that. I run personal errands too. Needs of the moment, as they say.”

I’d like to make it perfectly clear that I hadn’t lied. I simply hadn’t told the whole truth.  It’s not entirely professional, although I do make a salary and I have benefits and I do all of those things. It’s just that some of the ‘needs of the moment’ tend to be something you wouldn’t put on a resume.

I even have my own place, a ‘in-law suite’ behind the house of my employers. It’s cozy and it allows me to be readily available at anytime of the day or night, a position that might not sound enviable to many of you, at least not at first. I think you’ll change your opinion.

Just so you have a good idea of what I look like, I’ve been told I’m terminally cute. I’m short and my tits are on the small side. I’m naturally blonde, my wavy hair falling just past my shoulders and my eyes are blue. You can fill in the rest as you please.

So, where to start. At the beginning, I suppose. That’s where everyone tells me to start and it certainly does make a lot of sense.

XXX

It was a pleasant night with a lazy breeze blowing and I was even hornier than usual.  I needed to get fucked, and I needed it bad.  For me, it’s rarely a problem. I can almost always find someone willing to take advantage of a hot little blonde with no morals or ethics when it came to getting fucked.  I should mention that I’d broken up with my boyfriend the previous week.  Not my fault.  He’d been into having an open relationship, thinking it meant he could fuck any girl he wanted, and yes, he could, and he did.  The problem was, it went both ways. My boss. Twice. A truck driver passing through. Three guys I met at a Maple Leaf’s game who banged me nonstop until the next afternoon. An amazon delivery guy who I caught leaving a package on the porch (I ended up blowing him while kneeling, the door to our place wide open so that anyone could see). Those bothered him, but not as much as his best friend and his best friend’s sister. What really sent him over the deep end, though, was when I started fucking his father. More than once – five or six times, I think. He just couldn’t deal with that. 

I’d been staying at a hotel since Jason had dumped me, just a couple of small suitcases full of clothes to my name without really any idea of what I was going to do next. I wasn’t too worried about it.  I had enough money saved up to keep me going for a few months.  Something would come up. Something always did. And I really wasn’t worried about it that night. All I cared about was having a hard cock shoved in my pussy, or my ass, or stuffed in my mouth. More than one, really, if I could swing it. Two. Three. Four.  The more the better. I dressed up for it.  White shorts so tight you could practically see my pussy lips and a semi sheer blue blouse.

I didn’t bother with a bra or panties. Let’s call it creative advertising.  A pair strappy white sandals with three inch heels completed the look.  I checked myself out in the mirror, worried that I’d give the wrong impression. I didn’t want anyone to mistake me for a whore. A slut, however… that was fine with me. Grabbing my handbag, I took off, and headed downtown. Figure I’d just find a bar, have a few drinks, make myself seen, and get hit on, picked up, or whatever.

I don’t really remember what the place was called. Hudson’s or Justin’s or maybe Michelson’s.  It didn’t look like a total dive, but it didn’t look too classy, either.  It fell right in the middle, so I went in and took a look around before placing myself between who I considered to be the two best looking guys in the place and ordered a whiskey neat, completely aware that I was being undressed by at least a dozen pairs of eyes as I stood there in my tight shorts, also aware of how wet my pussy was, something that would soon be obvious and how hard my nipples where, which was already quite obvious by the way the bartender stared at my tits as he served my drink.

“You fill those shorts well.”

The guy on my right. He was older than me. Not old, but certainly older. Good looking, though. I’d noticed his ass right away.  The line didn’t come off as creepy.  The way he delivered it, his smile, the playful look in his eyes as he gave me a slow once over came off as charming, believe it or not. I replied with a smile, and turned slightly towards him, playfully running my tongue between my lips as I looked him over as well.  Like I said, a little older, but damn, he looked good. Fit, too.

“Hi.  I’m Bunny,” I said with a smile.

“You can call me ‘Sir’,” He grinned winking, his eyes sparkling with good natured humor and more than a dollop of lust.  “I can tell that look.  The one in your eyes, Bunny.  Anything the little lady wants, put it on my tab,” he told the bartender, his smile directed at me the entire time.

“Thanks. Sir,” I said softly, shuffling slightly closer on my stool as I sipped my drink, turning towards him as we started up a conversation about, this being Canada, hockey.  That was what it would sound like to anyone else, but there was a deeper level of communication going on between us, that had nothing to do with The Leafs or Mitch Marner.  It wasn’t long before we both had a pretty good idea where this was going.  His hand cupping my ass pretty much sealed the deal. I wanted him in the worst way.

“Want to finish this conversation back at my place, Bunny?” He asked, giving me a squeeze.

“How far a drive?”

“A fair bit.”

He chuckled as I took an entire second to answer.

“Not sure I can wait that long. Sir.” I mumbled, spreading my legs slightly, and reaching between them to pop the button of my shorts, giggling at the sight of his eyebrows raising, thinking I’d surprised him a little.

“You certainly are a little slut, aren’t you.” It was a rhetorical question, but I answered it anyway by playfully giving my zipper a slow pull, giving him a hint of what I wore, or rather wasn’t wearing, underneath.

“Quite the slut. Sir. Where’s the toilet?”

He pointed them out with a hint of amusement as I pulled my zipper back up, but left my shorts undone and wiggled off the stool with a soft whisper.

“Wait a couple of minutes and then come join me.”

I didn’t bother to look back, fairly certain that he was watching my ass as I strolled towards the restrooms and 99% certain that he would follow. And if he didn’t? Someone else probably would.  I didn’t bother locking the door behind me.  It would have defeated the purpose.

I didn’t waste any time. Just unzipped my shorts all the way, pushed them down to the floor and stepped out of them. Placing my hands on the toilet lid, I spread my feet so that he, or whomever, would be presented with my bare ass when they entered. Which of my two fuck holes they’d take advantage of didn’t really make any difference, as long as they used me hard.  Unable to wait, I reached between my legs and started playing with my clit.  My pussy was drenched by the time I heard the door open. Not bothering to look back, I simply let out a heated purr.

“Fuck me. Please. Fuck me hard. I need to come.” I know he could hear the desperation in my voice. I didn’t care. I simply thrust my ass out as I heard the door shut behind him, jerking in surprise, and gasping, when he gave my ass a smack. Not too hard, but not too easy, either. It stung.

“Fuck,” was the only comment I had time to make before he had his hand between my legs, rubbing my wet pussy, smearing my juices on my ass.

“You’re nothing but a dirty little slut,” he growled, his fingers stroking my wet slit slowly until I was trembling with need.

“Yes Sir. A dirty little slut who needs to be used.”

My dirty little slut,” he continued, his fingers finding my clit and teasing it expertly. “My nasty little bunny whore.” Little did I know then that the name would stick and I would end up wearing it proudly.

“Please,” I moaned, writhing as he roughly pushed a pair of fingers into my well lubricated cunt.  I gasped as he added a third. It felt like all the air was being pushed out of my lungs.

“I’m going to do more than use you, Bunny. I’m going to own you.” Again, I hand no idea how prophetic his words would be. “God, what an amazing ass.” This time, when he withdrew his fingers, he didn’t wipe them on my quivering ass cheeks. Instead, he put one into my ass, carefully, slowly, watching as I shook, my eyes shutting tightly and then popping open as he pushed past my tight anal ring, using my own juices to lubricate my clenching fuck tunnel.

“I am looking forward to shoving my cock into it and fucking you until you scream for mercy.”

I had no more words.  All I could do was grip the toilet seat as he continued to finger fuck my dripping wet snatch and then coat the walls of my ass until they were slick. 

“Breath in deep, Bunny,” was the only warning he gave as he grabbed my hips, his fingers digging into my flesh, and pressed his cockhead against my puckered opening. “Hold it, slut.”

Shaking, I did my best, grunting with pain as he slowly pushed himself into me. I could tell by how he stretched me that, while not unmanageable, his cock was by no means small.  Slow, he pushed himself into me, pushing my walls apart, until I could feel his groin pressing against my ass. Then just as slowly he withdrew almost completely, leaving only his cock head in me.

“You like that, little Bunny whore?” he asked, mockingly.

“God, yes.” I breathed.

“You want it nice and slow or hard and fast? You want me to make love to your ass, or fuck it?”

“Please, Sir, fuck it,” I felt heat spreading through me. My nipples felt like they were going to explode and my juices were slowly rolling down the insides of my bare thighs, coating them.

This time, there was no warning. He simply thrust into me, ramming his cock as far into my asshole as he could, slamming against me so hard that I lost my grip on the toilet seat. I barely managed to grip the water tank, my head turned, so that one side of my face rested on the cold porcelain.

“You like it rough, don’t you, slut?”

“Yyess,” I stuttered as he pulled and rammed into me again. And again, not pausing, simply fucking me as fast and as hard as he could, our grunts joining and echoing in the tiny bathroom.  By this time I was babbling so loudly that I was sure everyone in the bar must know what was going on. “Fuck me. Fuck my ass, Sir. Fuck my slutty whore ass. Fuck your dirty little bunny whore.” All of that and more as I started to come.

“Don’t you dare,” he warned me, but there was nothing I could do about it. I felt my cunt and ass contract and spasm, squeezing his cock.  I shook and cried out, this time senselessly as I started to come and still, he kept pounding, unrelenting, his balls slapping up against my ass cheeks while I wailed, my orgasm fading while another one built to take its place.

“You will pay for that, whore,” he growled, his voice shaking with hunger as he continued to use my ass, his cock filling me painfully.  I did my best not to come again, but when I felt him swell and then felt him shoot his cum into my bowls with an inarticulate cry, I couldn’t help myself, this time even harder, my knees almost buckling beneath his weight as I held on to the toilet tank for dear life, panting and moaning as I felt him soften a bit in my ass, noticing, for the first time, that I was drooling all over the top of the tank, so much so that it formed a pool under my cheek.  He didn’t give my long to enjoy my post-orgasmic state, however. Before I could even catch my breath, he had me by the hair, using it like a handle to pull me around, forcing me to my knees before him.  As I knelt on the hard tiles I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass and making a mess of my thighs and the floor.

“Open up that pretty little mouth, whore.”

Holding his cock in his other hand, he smacked my face several times to get my attention, leaving a smear of cum on my cheeks and mouth until I did as he commanded, opening my mouth for him, gazing upwards at his playfully cruel grin as he watched me lick the cocktail of our mixed cum from his cockhead, making no protest as he simultaneously pulled my head towards him and pushed his hips forward so that I was forced to engulf the entire length. Had he still been rock hard, he’d have been in my throat. As it was, I gagged a little, fighting for breath and trying not to panic as he began growing hard again, trapping me against him until I was deep throating him. 

“God, you are fucking amazing.”

All I could do was mumble, gagged as I was by his thick tool, drool starting to seep past my lips and dribble down my chin.

“I’m tempted to take you back to my place and introduce you to my wife and see just how nasty you really are.   Would you like that? Blink once for no, twice for yes.”

His wife? By this time I’d slipped my hand between my thighs and was roughly rubbing my clit, lust building up like a steam kettle deep inside me, ecstasy and pleasure clouding my thoughts until all I could think about was coming again. And again. As much as he’d let me.  I could only imagine how depraved he could be if he was willing to treat me like this in the public restroom of a bar and then take me home to his wife.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

I blinked twice and got an amused smile in return as well as a chance to breath as he reluctantly pulled his cock free from my eager mouth. He used the toe of his shoe to block me from playing with my steamy wet cunt, pushing my hand away with the tip and then covering it with the sole as he made a ‘tsking’ sound.

“What did I tell you about coming?”

“I don’t remember,” I moaned. I wasn’t trying to be smart or cute. Right at the moment, I really couldn’t remember.  I had a hard time even remembering my name.

“Only if and when you’re told, Bunny.  That’s the rule from now on. Understood?”

“Yes, Sir,” I whimpered, desperately stroking his shoe with my fingers, leaving streaks of cunt juice on the shiny black surface. 

“Good girl. Now get up and put on your shorts.  Unless you want to parade that pretty little puss of yours in front of everyone?”

I had to admit, it was tempting, and I gave it some thought before reluctantly taking a seat on the toilet and pulling my tight white shorts over my feet and up my legs while he watched, an amused grin playing on his handsome features.

“Ready for the walk of shame?”

I nodded, my cheeks burning as he pushed the door open and led back out, one hand wrapped around my slender wrist.

People turned to stare as we walked past them to the bar. I guess I’d made quite a ruckus while he was fucking me, loud enough to draw attention.

“I need to settle my tab before we go,” He told me. I was very aware that my hair was a mess and my face was smeared with his cum. Also that my shorts were still unbuttoned and there was a fully visible wet patch on them, a result of my soaking wet cunt, not to mention the cum still leaking out of my ass.

The bartender was grinning as he took Sir’s card, looking me over with a leer that made me blush with embarrassment, his eyes settling on my tits. Glancing down I realized that my nipples were poking against the material of my top obscenely. He wasn’t the only one, either. I seemed to be the center of attention in a bar full of strangers. I had a lovely visual just then, of Sir just pushing me over the bar and yanking my unbuttoned shorts down as an invitation for everyone to take their turn using my pussy until there was a pool of cum on the floor beneath me.  My breathing became labored and I felt heat building up deep within me at the thought. I came very close to actually suggesting that, but before I could get the words out he was pulling me along again, his fingers an unbreakable clasp about my wrist.

It was dark out, although the street lamps shed plenty of light to see by. The air, breezy and pleasant when I’d started my adventure had cooled enough to make me shiver, scantily dressed as I was. He led me to his car, or rather his SUV, opening the door for me with a playful flourish.

“Your coach awaits, my lady,” he said, reverting to his charming self once more and making a slight bow from the waist as he helped me in.

“My lord,” I giggled in return, settling my damp ass on the leather seat.

“Lord and Master,” he corrected me, and yes, I could hear the capital ‘M’ in his voice.  It sent a shiver down my spine as he closed the door on me and circled the car, joining me in the driver’s seat and starting the car while adjusting the radio. I’m not a fan of classic rock, really, but I know enough to recognize The Doors. Riders on the Storm, I think.

“You’ll like our place. It’s somewhat secluded. We enjoy our privacy.” He actually turned to me and winked when he said it, making me giggle, again, a mixture of nervous energy and sexual tension welling up inside me.

We talked a bit, then. Or I did. At least I started it. I’m a talker, as my dad used to say. I like to fill the silences, but I like to think it’s not all mindless babble. We’d covered hockey earlier (admittedly one of my favorite subjects) so we just started getting to know each other a little. You know, small talk, only it wasn’t. He was easy to talk to and it was a bit of a drive, so once we got past all the what do you do, where are you from, what’s your favorite flavor of ice cream, it turned more do you have a boyfriend (Not anymore), do you like to get tied up (I think so?) and pretty soon I had my zipper down again and teasing myself, much to his amusement. I was pretty impressed that he kept his eyes, mostly, on the road, especially when I worked my top off and tossed it in the back seat, my nipples almost painfully stiff, something that seems to be a constant for me, not that I mind.

“Play with them, whore.”

A pleasant shiver teased through me at his words, especially ‘whore’.  With anyone else it might have irritated me, coming off as an insult. When he used it, though, it was like a soft, sensual caress that went straight to my pussy.  A little breathless, I reclined my seat and shifted my hips slightly forward, making myself even more comfortable. Then, I simply did as directed, slipping my finger into my mouth, taking a moment to enjoy the taste of my cream as I made sure it was nice and wet. 

“I love your tits. They’re perfect.”

Fuck. Told you he was charming. I loved my tits too, but they’re small, and most of the guys that I’ve dated seemed to be into huge tits. Even had boyfriend suggest I get a boob job once. And he hardly ever went down on me, so really, he shouldn’t have been surprised when I dumped him the following week.

Turning slightly so he had a better view when he did take a moment to glance over, I cupped my breast in my palm and started rolling my nipple between my thumb and middle finger, using my index finger to give it a flick every little bit. God, it felt amazing and it was all I could do to keep do to keep my hand out of my pants, biting my lip between my teeth and concentrating on pleasuring myself while not pleasuring myself.

“You are sexy as fuck,” he commented. I noticed that he’d reached down beneath his legs and adjusted himself. I smiled at that, taking a few moments to enjoy the rising bulge in his trousers as I contemplated the wisdom of reaching over and freeing it.

“Just keep at it.”

He must have read my mind. I sucked in air through my teeth and gave up, leaning back again and pushing my hand into my short and rubbing my silky smooth wetness lazily, content, for now, to let leave my arousal at a slow burn.

“You’re a delightfully dirty girl.”

“I can be-” I answered, my words interrupted by a lust filled moan as my fingertips brushed over my sensitive clit. “-when inspired.”

“I am going to inspire you beyond your imagining.”

I didn’t bother replying. To be blunt, I was too busy making myself feel good at that point.

“Don’t forget, you don’t get to come unless I tell you to.”

That was met with a groan of agreement. I liked to play games and this was one I could enjoy as much as him. I’d edged myself often enough to know the rewards were worthwhile. Slinking down until my ass was on the edge of the seat, I raised my hips so that I could wiggle out of my shorts.  I spread my legs and placed my left foot on the dashboard so he could get a good look as I slipped a pair of fingers into my glistening pink twat.

By the time we reached his place, I was so wrapped up in pleasuring myself, lost in the euphoria of the moment, that I barely noticed him shutting off the engine.

“This is our stop, Bunny.”

Once again, he didn’t allow me to simply get out of the car. He circled the vehicle and opened the door for me, giving me his hand as I undid the seatbelt.

“No. Leave them,” He admonished me when I went to grab my shorts.  “Take off your sandals, too. I want to be able to enjoy you.”

I wasn’t expecting what happened next. As soon as I had my shoes off, he yanked me from the car and grabbed a handful of my hair, gripping it tight and using it as a handle. Off balance, I stumbled, back into him. A moment later, I was pushed to the ground, crying out as my bare knees kissed the concrete.

“Those are leather seats, whore. Expensive leather seats. I want them clean. Use your tongue. Now!” He barked, pushing me face into the seat, the scent of leather and cum assaulting my nostrils.  Panicking a little, I fought briefly until he tugged hard, making my scalp burn.

“Use that nasty little tongue of yours, whore. I don’t want your nasty cum staining them.”

Helpless, I extended my tongue and started licking, lapping at the slick weather, barely able to breathe as he bent me over, directing my mouth and tongue until he was satisfied, seemingly unworried about the amount of drool I was leaving on the black leather. Eventually, he pulled my head up, forcing it back, and my face up, so that I could see the stars over-head, as well as his face as he leaned over me, a cold smile set into his face. Panting, and shivering slightly, I remained kneeling, starring into his eyes.  Unlike his smile, they were smoldering as he gazed down at me, not speaking for the longest time, the silence drawing out. Trembling I held still, not daring to move until, eventually, he addressed me.

“Good girl,” was all he said, but the accompanying smile was like the sun bursting through the clouds on a rainy day. I found myself purring, not unlike a real bunny might as he helped me up, gently, this time, tenderly taking my elbow and helping me stand, completely naked, in his front drive. As he said, the house was a bit secluded and it was highly unlikely that any neighbors had witnessed any of this. Still, the possibility sent a thrill of desire though me as I stood there, arms at my side so that I was fully exposed to him as well as any unseen voyeurs.

“You are a treasure trove of unexpected delights,” he exclaimed, mirth in his voice as he stepped back and enjoyed the view before, much to my delight, reaching out and grasping my upper arm so that he could guide me towards the front door, his grip firm and yet gentle.

His place, from what I could tell, was quite large, and yet, it looked modest enough. Well cared, too.  He paused at the door, rummaging through his keys and then unlocking it before ushering me in and turning on the light.

“I’ll give you the tour later.  After you’ve earned it.”

He tugged me roughly against him, so that my ass was pressed against his groin. I could feel his hard-on through his trousers as he kissed the back of my head, his lips lingering on my messy hair, his arm snaking around my waist and trapping me against him, the other cupping my tit and fondling until I squirmed playfully against him.

“Earn it how, Sir?”

“With your dirty little mouth, whore,” he whispered into my ear. A moment later he was pulling my hands back and wrapping his belt around my wrists, securing my arms behind my back.

“On your knees. Mouth open, eyes up.”

I struggled, bending my legs one at a time, unable to use my hands to steady myself, until both knees were on the hardwood floor of the entry, just inside the still open front door. My eyes were drawn to his groin as he unbuttoned his pants and drew down the zipper, revealing the outline of his bulging cock, contained in a pair of black boxers.

“Eyes up, I said!”

Startled, I titled my chin back, my eyes wide. His seemed to bore into mine, holding me frozen. I could tell he was doing something – most likely taking his cock out – but, riveted as I was, and not daring to disobey him, I wasn’t really sure until I felt his engorged cock head brush against my parted lips, the skin taut and smooth.

“Well?”

My tongue extended, I teased him until it was shiny with saliva, a drop or two hanging from the tip until I kissed them away.

“Fuck,” he groaned softly, his hand landing gently on my head, holding me in place as he slowly guided himself into my eager mouth, not stopping until I could feel him about to slip into my throat. I swallowed, some of my drool slipping past his cock head, and he moaned in response.

“Fuck.”

This time the curse was drawn out and filled with anguished need. If I could have smiled, I would have. I would also have reached between my thighs and started teasing my clit if I could have. I tugged at my wrists with that intent, stymied by the thick leather belt wound around my wrists. I didn’t stop sucking, though, my tongue sliding along his cock as he began to move at an almost lazy pace, pulling out slowly and then in again, over and over, fucking my face while I was transfixed on his, until, finally, he let out a sharp gasp and his face screwed up and I felt his cock twitch and it seemed to swell. I began to gulp, fighting for breath as he began to blow his load into my belly, his fingers tightening on my skull as he emptied his cum into me.

I felt him going soft and withdrawing slightly. Panting for breath, I helped him, leaning slightly back, eyes still focused on his face, spit dripping from my lips. My pussy was drooling as well. I wanted – needed – to come again and soon. Hopefully I wouldn’t have to wait.

“Fuck.”

Again, this time, amusement colouring his words. I giggled wondering if I should be nervous or scared or maybe concerned that the door was still wide open and the light was on.

He took my hands and helped me up.  My legs were a bit wobbly, still, so I held on to him, leaning into him, his cock pressed against my belly. He held onto me with one hand and pushed the door shut with the other as I raised myself up on my toes and kissed him softly, lips curving into a wicked smile as he pulled back, his gaze moving past me.

“Look what I brought home, Anya.”

My heart stopped for a split second and then started beating wildly out of control at the reply.

“She’s lovely. I hope you haven’t worn her out already.”

 

 

Published 
Written by fillelapine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments