Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

April

"A story about a girl named April"

4
1 Comment 1
16.9k Views 16.9k
5.8k words 5.8k words
I'd been out all morning. I deposited a check into our bank account, then went out for breakfast, then got an overdue oil change, and then went shopping at a ladieswear place called Just Hers, which had opened about a month earlier. A friend of mine named Rita told me she shops there and raved about the place. I bought a few pairs of super-tiny see-through panties, a minidress, and a pair of very figure-hugging faux leather pants. I'd always wanted a pair of tight leather pants, but they were too damn expensive. It's a fetish of mine to wear tight jeans and short shorts in public. I love the attention my little bubble butt gets. But it belongs to my husband George. His birthday was coming up and I decided to shock the shit out of him with the leather pants. When I tried them on, I loved the way they looked on me.

George was sound asleep when I left. Unlike me, he's not a morning person. I pouted a little because I literally wanted to start my vacation with a bang. But I decided to let George sleep instead. I left a note for him. I got back to our apartment a little after noon. I intended to take a shower and then get down and dirty with George But when I walked in carrying the bags, what did I see but George and our upstairs neighbor April hugging and kissing! I about dropped them.

April was a student at the local college who was a few years younger than me. She's a few inches taller. Probably five-five or so. April's a really sweet girl. A little on the shy side. But her biggest problem is that she had absolutely zero taste in clothes. She always wore the baggiest, most shapeless stuff I'd ever seen. She had a beautiful face, long dirty blonde hair, and green eyes. I was almost certain there was a body to match her face underneath all those ridiculous clothes she wore. I damned sure wanted to find out! Trouble is I didn't know how she swung, and I didn't want to put her off by coming onto her. I wasn't a stranger to introducing women to pussy, and believe me, I wanted to introduce April to it in the worst way. I'd done it twice. Both were before I met George.

The first was was a divorced beauty in her early thirties named Deirdre. She was a beautician at my favorite salon. We became friends. One night, out of the blue, she invited me to her place. I already knew bits and pieces of her story. She was a little buzzed on a couple of glasses of wine and she began filling in the details. She bitterly complained to me that her husband Ronald (a prominent attorney) had lost interest in her sexually after a decade of being married. I had an idea why, and Deirdre had the same idea. She said she was so dissatisified with Ronald that she thought about going to a local club and picking up some young meat. Soon after that conversation, she said Ronald called her from work and said something had come up and he'd be a couple of hours late. Deirdre drove to his office and followed him – to the house of a longtime friend of hers named Angela. Ronald came out about an hour later all smiles. She confronted Ronald the next morning and he didn't even try to deny his infidelity. In fact, he said he'd been seeing her for close to a year. They agreed to get a divorce and Ronald moved in with Angela. Deirdre actually did go to the club and ended up with a 21-year-old college student named Derek. She said Derek had a big dick, fucked her like Ronald never had, and could go for a long, long time. She let Ronald off easy. The bastard didn't deserve it, but Deirdre just wanted out as soon as possible. Our state was a no-fault divorce state and the cheating was never brought up, so the process was relatively quick. The property was divided and the house was sold and the money was split. Deirdre got a lump sum settlement. And suddenly she was single again and she and Derek didn't have to sneak around. They moved to a small apartment on the other side of town. A couple of months later, they had a nasty argument and Derek dumped her and hooked up with a younger woman who had only turned eighteen a few weeks earlier. Deirdre told me and hadn't gotten laid in a month and began to cry. In the middle of me hugging her for comfort, I kissed her. Deirdre looked stunned. I told her I was sorry. Force of habit. I didn't want to take advantage of her. Deirdre said to hell with it; she wanted to live a little before it was too late. Essentially she let me have my way with her. I guess she was pent up sexually, because once Deirdre got going, she was ravenous. We got together about five or six times before a guy named Philip, who was a few years younger than Deirdre, came into her life. We hooked up even after she married Philip. Then they moved across the country and Deirdre and I lost contact.

The other was a cutie named Jessica I'd met at a beach about two months after Deirdre. Jessica was a total California blonde. I had the feeling she was staring at me. I was wearing a tiny bikini and I was getting looks from guys, but she was doing it, too. I wasn't out looking for a girl, but I damn sure wasn't complaining. I followed her to the dressing room and introduced myself. I brought up the staring. She bashfully apologized. We went next door to the burger place and ate outside. Jessica shyly said she was bi and thought I was cute. When I told her I loved girls, too, Jessica eyes lit up. She invited me to her place. I ended up staying two whole days. We hooked up a bunch of times. Then she found a guy though. His name was Paul, and he accepted her bisexuality. Jessica seemed happy. We asked Paul to join us, but for some reason he didn't want to and he never told me why. So Jessica and I got together when he was at work. They moved upstate and, like Deirdre, we lost contact.

And two others? They turned me down flat. One said she had no interest in women, and the other said she'd had a few lesbian flings in college, but no woman could satisfy her like a man could. I later learned she was an escort. She got caught up in a police sting and I recognized her name when I was reading the article on the local newspaper's website.

But back to George and April...

“My God! What the...?” I yelled as I dropped the bags on the floor. I wasn't exactly pissed off, but George looked like he was about to faint.

They tried explaining to me – at the same time – that nothing happened other than the hugging and kissing.

“Oh God! Chrissy! Nothing happened! I swear. I just... just... See I was helping her with... Aw hell, nothing happened!” he blurted.

“Yeah. My bad, Chrissy. Sorry. Really. Nothing happened. I swear,” April rambled.

"Quiet!” I yelled. April jumped.

I softened my tone. “It's alright,” I said.

“Uh... It is?” April asked in total confusion.

“Yeah. Relax, April. I'm not mad. Just surprised mainly,” I said.

“Oh...? ” she asked in amazement.

“Mmm-hmm. Don't spread it around, but we sorta kinda have an open marriage,” I said.

“Huh?” April gasped. “Open? Whoa! You mean like you see other people but you're still married?”

“Sort of. I don't see other men. But I'm cool with George seeing another woman on occasion,” I said. “It's only fair. But I've got to meet her first. I just want to see who he's going to fuck is all. But unless we're together with her, I don't think he's done another woman.”

George shook his head no.

“Oh...” April said quietly and picked up her backpack and was about to leave.

“Hey, you don't have to go, April,” I said. “Really. C'mon. Stay. Let's talk, huh?”

I nodded to the sofa. She sat down slowly on one end and I sat on the other end.

“Okay,” said April warily. “What's this open marriage stuff? If you don't see guys then what?”

“April. I'm bisexual, silly,” I said simply.

She blinked. She looked at George and it registered.

“Oh?” she whispered. I nodded. She looked at George. “Uh, is he...?”

George shook his head no again.

“No. Straight. Unfortunately,” I added as a joke, causing him to wince.

I didn't tell April that while George was very straight, he loves it when I toy him. One night early on he'd walked in on me when I was playing around with my vibrator. He jerked off as he watched me. After I came, on a whim, I began running the buzzing vibe all over his rock hard cock. He liked it and told me to try to make him cum with just the vibe. I ran it on the head and in about five minutes he came hard! I was shocked. So I occasionally use toys on him, but he's never been with another guy. Too bad. A threeway with George and a bi guy is an unrealized fantasy of mine. But I've never told him about it.

“So anyway, April. If you two want to have sex, go ahead,” I said. “I'd love to see you guys go at it hot and hard. But...? ”

“But what?” April asked quietly like she knew what was about to happen.

“I was just thinking. How about maybe joining us? It'll be fun,” I said, moving closer to her. “I was going to fuck him, but hey, if you want to get in on the action, we'd love to having a new... face.”

I was staring at her chest.

“Ohmigod!” she blushed and looked at George and then back at me and repeated herself. “Ohmigod!”

“Never been with another woman?” I asked.

April shook her head nervously.

“Or two other people?” I asked.

She shook her head nervously again.

"Listen, April. I'm not trying to force you into anything, but you are awfully pretty,” I said. “And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little attracted to you.”

April gulped and looked worried.

“Sorry, girl. I'm about as big a pussy hound as any guy you'll ever meet,” I joked.

George rolled his eyes and gave me a weird look. April giggled and covered her mouth and tried to hide her face.

“God! Don't you have any shame?” she chided.

“If I'm making you uncomfortable...?” I said.

“Ah... Naw, it's okay, Chrissy. I'm just a little nervous. Okay make that a lot nervous. But... Ohmigod I so don't believe this is happening!” she said. She was shaking.

“Hey, April...” George said as he walked over. He reached out for her hand and gave it a gentle, reassuring squeeze. “Like Chrissy said, if you don't want to, no one's forcing you. But you are a very beautiful lady. You can't blame her.”

April nodded thank you and took a deep breath.

“It's not that. Oh God... Guys? Can I tell you two something that doesn't get out?”

“Yeah,” said George.

“Okay. Well, the truth is that I like watching online porn. Lesbian stuff. Makes me horny,” April quickly covered her face, which was still red.

“God I can't believe I just told you that!” she blurted, her words muffled by her hands.

“Stop that!” I insisted. “No one's putting you down are they?”

April shook her head. I pulled her hands down.

“And you shouldn't cover that beautiful face. You've been with a guy before, right?” I asked.

“Yeah. A few of them,” she admitted sourly.

“Yeah. Know how it is. And you've kissed a guy before I assume?” I laughed.

April nodded. “Yeah! But I always wanted to know what kissing another girl was like.”

“Well?” I replied, standing up and stretching out my arms.

“Oh...” April said worryingly.

She stood up and George gave her a gentle nudge toward me. April nodded. “This is so weird, but if you guys are okay with it, I...”

“Just pretend I'm a guy you like, alright?” I said.

She nodded again and came closer and leaned close. She closed her eyes. After a few tentative tries, our lips met. Then our tongues. April moaned and opened her eyes. She pulled away about thirty or so seconds later and smiled.

“Oh,” she said softly.

“That was nice,” I said, stroking her cheek gently with the back of my hand and pushing back an errant strand of hair.

April sighed and smiled.

Without any hesitation, she kissed me again.

“You like?” I asked a few seconds later. She nodded.

“So...” she said looking at me questioningly. “What do I do?”

“What do you want to do, huh?” George asked, his hands holding her by the waist.

“Um... cunnilingus maybe?” she said meekly. I snickered.

“Jeez girl, you can say eat pussy around us. We're all adults here,” I said. “Tell you what...”

I pulled off my top. As usual, no bra.

“Oh wow,” exclaimed April. “They're pretty.”

“You want to touch them, huh?” I asked lifting them and rolling my nipples between my thumb and index finger “Go ahead.”

April inhaled and gently put her soft hands on my tits.

“They're firm,” she joked with a nervous grin. “Can't believe you don't wear a bra when you go out. God they're so firm!”

“Genetics, I guess,” I said with a shrug. “Too bad they're not a little bigger. I'm betting yours are bigger and just as firm.”

“Meh, I guess they're okay,” April said.

“Can I see?” I asked softly.

April nodded.

I slowly lifted the bottom of her oversized green and black university T-shirt. I loved her tummy. Smooth with a little cushioning leading to wide hips. Her belly button was pierced. I wanted to get mine pierced, but I was too chicken. I'd cried when I got the star tat on my hip and swore I'd never get another one. I lifted her shirt higher to reveal her white bra. George pulled off her shirt. April's long wavy blonde hair flowed through the neck opening. He George kissed her on the back of the neck and she sighed a little. He unclasped her bra and I moved the straps down her smooth shoulders. April let it fall to the floor.

I have to admit, I was a little jealous. My tits are B-cup and pointy. I wish my titties were bit bigger, but I'm certainly not ashamed of my body. But April's? Wow! C-cup. Full and round and topped with big pink nipples. I lifted them gently. Firm as basketballs.

“Oh, damn!” I said with a grin. “Where the fuck have you been hiding those, huh?”

She shrugged.

George reached around and lifted them.

“Oh April,” he said. “Better than I thought.”

She smiled and kissed him and then kissed me again.

“Ooh, there you go, April,” I said approvingly. “Now you're getting into it.”

George unbuttoned April's baggy cargo pants. He pulled them down. She quickly untied her Converse Chuck Taylors and pulled them off.

“God that's a beautiful ass, April,” George said, patting and squeezing it as she was bent over.

“You should see her little beev,” I said, peeking into her panties when she stood up.

I pulled them down. April made a little eek but didn't try to stop me. I turned her around to get the full view. April was as curvy as I hoped! A touch on the thick side. Borderline voluptuous is probably the best word to describe her figure.

Delicious is another.

“Ohmigod!” I said. “Holy shit, girl! You've got a beautiful body!”

I could see that she was wet, too.

“Thank you, Chrissy,” April replied quietly.

“Jeez. Gimme a couple hundred dollars and I'll turn you into a whole new woman,” I said as I took off my jeans. I wiggled my hips to get them off.

“God, Chrissy,” April said. “You're beautiful.”

“Thank you, April,” I whispered.

“You're both hot,” said George. “Can't wait to fuck both you ladies silly. I just want to watch you guys go at it first.”

April laughed. Finally she was loosening up!

“Okay. I just hope I do this right,” she said as she pulled my panties down without me even telling her to. I was completely nude in front of them. I looked over at George. He was still dressed, but it looked like he was sporting the beginnings of a nice hard-on.

“You're horny, too, babe,” I told April.

“Oh God yes!” she said.

“Wanna feel it? Go ahead,” I said. “We've got the same parts. Do me like you'd do yourself.”

She nodded lightly rubbed my clit. I leaned my head back and sighed softly.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned. “Ooh God!”

“Holy shit, Chrissy,” April said as she ran her fingers over my labia and over my slit. “You're so wet!”

“Uh-huh... Oh God,” I moaned and nearly lost my balance.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

“Let's go the the bedroom, huh?”

Holding her hands, George and I led her to our bedroom. Luckily we've got a king-sized bed. I laid on my back and rubbed myself.

“Mmm. How about licking that clitty, girl?” I asked.

April nodded and knelt between my legs. I spread my labia.

“Right there,” I said, tapping my clit. “Put that mouth right on it.”

April took my little rosebud in her mouth. I squeaked and jerked.

“That right?” April asked.

“Oh God yes!” I sighed. “Just go up and down and flick your tongue on it. Oh damn!”

I shuddered.

“Like it?”

“Mmm-hmmmm,” April mumbled.

“Oh God that fucking feels good! Keep it up,” I whimpered.

April grunted as she noisily began lapping at my pussy. She began fingering herself, too. Introducing a hot girl to the joys of woman-to-woman love was enough of a turn-on, but to do it while my husband watched? I was in heaven!

“Ooh, Mikey likes it,” George joked with a laugh. “Wow!”

April looked up at him and licked her lips. “Huh? Who's Mikey?” she asked.

“Never mind. Long story. Tell you later,” George replied.

“Okay?” April said as she went back to eating me out.

“Uh! Ooh. Okay. Just keep that up. Dig in there. Oh yeah! Now gently put a finger in me,” I said. I gasped and groaned when she slid it into my tight canal. George kissed me and fondled my tits.

“Oh damn!” I yelled.

George moved behind April and spread her beautiful cheeks and buried his face into her pussy from behind.

“Oh God!” April yelped. She about fell over.

“Oh yeah. Go to town on that little pussy, babe,” I said. “Ohhh fuck she's good.”

“Fuck yeah she is,” George said, his voice muffled.

She whimpered and panted for about a minute or so, then her back arched.

“Ohhh fuck! Ohhh my... gaaah! Oh shit! Oh shit!” she yelled as her body shuddered and her eyes rolled back in her head. I knew the feeling.

“Ohhh... fuck!” she finally yelled. “Yes... Yes... ohmigawwwwd!”

It came out as a long whine. No doubt about it. She'd just had a major fucking orgasm.

She was breathing hard and laughing.

“God! Oh shit! I never fucking came so hard in my fucking life!” she exclaimed and put her face back on my pussy.

“Okay, April. Now make me fucking cum! Just do it like I said,” I commanded.

In a few minutes, I was writhing around and on the verge myself.

“Harder! Harder! Mmm! Ohhh fuuuck! I'm almost there! Shit! Ohmigod I'm... YES!” I yelled.

I began shaking and squealing as my whole body went nuts. The world spun and my vision blurred.

“Goddamn! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” I tried to yell. It came out as a squeaky Mickey Mouse voice.

“Holy shit!” yelled April.

It took about thirty seconds for the orgasm to start dying down. April just stared at me with her hand and face covered in my juices.

“Damn, Chrissy!” she said in shock.

“Oh God!” I exhaled and sat up and hugged and kissed her. “Oh babe! Damn that was fucking intense.”

“God this is fun,” April said.

“It isn't over yet,” I said with a wicked grin.

George stood and took off his jeans and underwear. Rock hard.

“Go for it,” I said, grabbing George's cock and jerking him off a little.

“Oh shit!” April gasped.

George laid next to me.

“Oh shit!” April repeated, her eyes bugging out. “None of the other guys were that big.”

Fully hard, George is seven inches and pretty thick.

“You like sucking cock?” I asked, stroking George.

“Yeah, I guess so,” she said.

“Feel it then,” I told her.

She lightly took him in her hand.

“Oh damn, ” April fretted. “I hope I can take it.”

“You can. Look how little my pussy is,” I said, rubbing it. “If I can take it, you can. Now, take a deep breath, stick out your tongue, and put your mouth on it. Like this...”

I put George's cock in my mouth. Instantly he groaned and his hips bucked.

“See?” I asked April. She nodded as she bent over.

“He likes it when I flick my tongue on the head,” I said. April tried it. George, as usual, reacted. She put it in her mouth. She gagged a little, but in a few minutes, she managed to get about three-fourths in comfortably. Wrapping her lips around it, she pulled her head back and then back down. George's breathing got harder.

“Oh God..So good, April. Oh yeah, that's it,” he groaned.

“You're doing great, girl,” I said.

A few minutes later, I leaned down and told April to move her head over.

“Up and down the whole thing with your tongue,” I said.

We drove George nuts. He was panting and groaning like crazy.

“Oh God, oh God, oh God,” he panted with his eyes closed. “Oh fuck!”

I guess he was on the verge of cumming and stopped us.

“Oh shit! Enough!” he exhaled and inhaled deeply. “God April I want in that pussy.”

“On top,” I said with a nudge. “Straddle his cock, babe.”

She nodded nervously and got on top.

“Oh God,” she whimpered.

I lined up the head of George's cock on her slit.

“Breathe out and relax,” I said.

She gasped and grunted loudly when George entered her.

“Ooh! Ohmigod that's big!” April gasped. “Oh fuck!”

“Hurt?” I asked.

April shook her head vehemently as it went deeper into her pussy. “Just... Oh... Oh God yeah. Oh fuck!”

“Fuck that's fucking tight!” George grunted.

“Like it you little slut?” I joked. April nodded and giggled.

“Uh huh,” she said. “Okay. Fuck me. Slow. Slow. Sl... ohmigod!”

After long slow strokes to get April warmed up, George picked up the pace. She grabbed the bed railing and grunted with every thrust. I moved behind them. The sight of George's big cock pounding April's tight wet little pussy almost made me cum. April leaned over and kissed George and took over. Her ass made a slapping against his legs and April was rambling incoherently.

“Oh God I'm cumming!” she whimpered a few minutes later. “I'm fucking cumming! Ohmigod I--- Oh shit!”

She began shaking and growling.

“Damn! Fuuuck!” she yelled.

Still buried in her, April breathed hard.

“On your knees,” George said. His cock plopped out of her as she complied. He moved behind her and slid in her pussy with one big thrust.

“Oh fuck!” she exclaimed as she clenched the sheets.

And George began fucking her silly. I thought maybe he was being a little too rough, but April's screams of pleasure told me different. After about seven or eight minutes of brutally fucking April, George groaned.

“Oh God I'm gonna cum!” he yelled. “Oh shit!”

“Not in me! I'm not on birth control!” April yelled.

“Oh fuck!” George yelled.

“On your knees April!” I said as I pulled her away. “George get your ass over here!”

“What the f...” April protested, but I forced her to suck George off.

“Suck it, April! Make him fucking cum! Do it!” I yelled.

Tears began running down April's face, but she stopped protesting.

“Oh shit! Oh shit!” George growled.

“Like that! You're gonna love the taste you little slut,” I yelled. “Harder! Harder!”

April blew him as hard as she could. She whimpered and gagged and more tears streamed down her face. I slapped her ass and fingered her pussy.

“Oh goddamn!” George yelled a couple of minutes later. “Oh shit here it... Ohmigawwwd! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh!”

April's back arched as George held her head on him blew what looked like a huge load into her filthy mouth. She struggled to swallow it and gagged. Some dripped out her mouth. After George was done, he exhaled hard.

Then he realized what he'd done.

“Oh shit! God I'm sorry, April! Dammit, Chrissy! What the fuck are you thinking?” he yelled at me angrily.

I was almost in tears.

“My God, I'm sorry, April. I'm really really sorry. You okay?” I said, holding her face.

She nodded sputtered and coughed and wiped tears away with the back of her hand as she tried to breathe.

“Ohmigod!” she gasped and sniffed back tears. “I never did that before.”

“But you alright?” I asked. “Honestly, I just got caught up in the moment. I'm so sorry, April!”

“S'alright. Didn't know you guys were that rough. Should've warned me or something,” she said with a grin and a chuckle.

“So you're okay?” George asked.

“Yeah. I'm fine,” she said reassuringly. “Really. God I'm a mess. Holy shit!

“Can't believe I loved that.”

Epilogue

April definitely changed that night. George and I were afraid we were going to get arrested, but April swore she had fun. She asked us not to be quite so rough in the future. And four nights later, she joined us again. In the coming weeks, she and I spent a lot of time together and she joined George and I on occasion, too.

April became more confident as a woman. Not just sexually, although she improved a hell lot in that area. And she got more adventurous. She saw one of my buttplugs one night and decided she wanted to try one out. It took time and a lot of lube and getting used to having her virgin ass plugged. George fucked her pussy with her new plug in and it drove her nuts. The next time, April brazenly asked him to fuck her ass. It took patience, but eventually George took her anal virginity. She took it up the ass like a champ and genuinely got off on it.

There was still one problem though...

Todd was a tall, lanky redhead who worked at the same Subway at the mall April had begun working at. He seemed like a nice guy and he was pretty handsome. April said he was shy. They'd gone out of a couple of dates and April wanted to see him more.

One night, I was at her place. We were cuddling after a romp and she confided to me with a frown that they hadn't had sex yet. She was getting frustrated. She said she'd already told Todd she was bisexual and he seemed to be cool with it. I thought that maybe telling him that so soon was a mistake. She should've probably told him after they fucked.

Sadly, her get-togethers with me and George ended. She didn't want to cause a breakup by cheating on Todd even before their relationship got off the ground.

“Chrissy, I think Todd's a virgin,” she told me.

“Oh? Why do you say that?” I asked as I ran my finger around her nipple.

“The first time he tried to kiss me he nearly poked my eye out with his nose,” she stifled a laugh.

“So, you gonna take his cherry soon?” I asked with a grin.

“Dammit Chrissy!” she snapped at me shaking her head. “Okay, I want to. I just... I dunno.”

April finally told me she didn't want to come onto him too hard because of his shyness and inexperience. As aggressive as she'd become sexually, she was worried about scaring him.

She good-naturedly chided me for turning her into a “nympho slut.”

We both had a laugh over that.

“Okay, Chrissy... See, I want to get Todd to really want to be with me,” she said. “I really really like this guy, Chrissy. I just don't know how to dress up. I wanna look like... a model, I guess. Y'know? I mean, you see what I usually wear. I was a tomboy, Chrissy! I hated dressing up when I was a kid and I never had an interest in that shit until now. And now I wanna get Todd turned on and stuff, but... BAH!”

She sat up and buried her face in her hands.

I made my mind up. April was going to become a desirable woman even if it killed me.

“Okay, you and I are going shopping tomorrow. We're gonna get you looking hot. Got a couple of hundred?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she replied.

“Okay. Meet me at our place tomorrow at noon,” I said. “We're gonna get your shit together.”

“Okay,” she said.

The next morning, right at noon, she showed up in baggy jeans, a school T-shirt and her ever-present Converse Chuck Taylors.

I made a mental note to burn them later. We went to Just Hers and headed right to the jeans section.

“My God. Oh no. Chrissy, my butt is too big for those,” she protested when she saw what I had in mind. “Those will...”

I stopped her mid-sentence.

“Bullshit! You're curvy. Now...” I grabbed a pair of them in her size and thrust them into her arms. “Put them on!”

“My God, why am I doing this? I was thinking about a dress or something, not... Hey!” April whined as I grabbed her by the arm and yanked her into a nearby dressing room.

“Shut up and put them on!” I hissed.

“Oh-kaaay, Chrissy,” she said angrily.

She pulled off her baggy jeans. At least she was wearing a tiny pink thong. They were one of mine. They were a touch small on her, but the look was amazing. And the look of the denim taking the shape of April's beautiful ass almost made me cum right then and there. She zipped them up and buttoned them.

“Okay, Chrissy. Now you see what I'm talking about?” she said with her head down.

“God April!” I said. “Those look great on you!”

“Huh?” she asked. “My ass doesn't look...?”

“Girl, your ass looks great,” I insisted, grabbing a hand mirror off a hook on the wall. “Take a look.”

I lined up the reflections so April could get a full view of her glorious butt.

“Oh shit!” she smiled and wiggled her ass.

“ See?” I said. I couldn't resist slapping it. She yelped.

“Dammit, Chrissy! Not here!” she whispered loudly. “Fucking nympho!”

I shrugged. Guilty as charged.

We bought two pairs of the jeans. We also bought a couple of blouses and a couple of tops that showed off her tummy and her tits. Since she'd starting wearing the right bras, we didn't have that problem. A pair of simple shoes completed the look. We also bought a slightly tight minidress. That was for Todd.

Next up: her hair. I accentuated the waviness with the messy look. It seemed to fit her face. I didn't use a lot of makeup. I Just highlighted her eyes and her cheekbones.

April looked amazing. George almost didn't recognize her.

The new April lavished in the praise.

But would it pass the Todd test?

I dragged April to the mall and to the Subway just before Todd was finishing his end-of-shift work. April walked in. Todd's back was turned when she walked to the counter. I watched from out in the mall.

“Hey, Todd?” April asked Todd nervously.

“Yeah, Apr... April?” he said in shock when he turned around. He looked her up and down.

She nodded.

"Oh wow! Oh wow, April. Y-you look... hot! God you're beautiful!” he gushed.

April turned around to give him the full view. You could almost hear him getting hard.

“Thanks, Todd,” she said. “I just decided it was time for a change. I was wondering if you maybe want to do something tonight?”

“Y-yeah!” Todd stammered. “Sure. We gotta go to my place first so I can clean up and stuff. Where do you want to go?”

“Ah, we'll figure something out,” she said.

With a smile on my face, I discreetly waved good-bye and left.

May God have mercy on your soul, Todd! I thought. I hoped April would go easy on the poor guy.

April came to our apartment the next day. She said she just left Todd's place because he had to work and that things had gone well.

“Okay, girl. I want details,” I said.

“Todd was a virgin,” she began, emphasizing the word was. “No smartass remark, Chrissy!”

“What?!” I asked innocently. April gave me a weird look.

“Okay, Miss Nosy. Once I showed Todd how to fuck properly, he did okay,” she said. “He's not quite as big as George, but he's plenty big. Really nice. We're going to meet again tonight.”

Todd must be going through hell, I thought.

April yawned.

“Sorry. Didn't get much sleep,” she said with a giggle. “We made love four times.”

I understood what April was feeling. I said I was happy for her and Todd and hoped that it worked out.

Well, they became inseparable. Todd became less shy. April's new look stuck for the most part. They looked like a very cute couple who were insanely in love with each other. They reminded me of us. Todd told me he didn't mind April getting together with me. I wanted to ask them if they wanted to join up with me and George, but I didn't and I never have.

Maybe I will someday though. Who knows?

That was several months ago.

One day recently, April showed me her ring.

••••••••••

Thank you so much for reading my second submission. It was mostly fiction. Some was based on real-life experiences and the April character is a composite of several women, but otherwise it was pure fiction.

-SexyChrissy

Published 
Written by SexyChrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments