Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zumba Group Class

"Fitness instructor does the boys."

14
7 Comments 7
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Two buddies and I play three-on-three basketball together at a private fitness club. Recently Tyler told Keith and me that we all ought to sign up for a new Zumba class.

We were like, “No way dude, ain’t taking no dance classes.”

He was really persistent though and said, “The instructor is this really hot blonde chick, trust me on this one, guys.”

Based on that, we finally acquiesced and put the basketball team on hold for a quarter to give this thing a go. Turns out that only about nine people signed-up since it was a late evening class on a weeknight. So we started going to this, and Tyler was right, this gal was hot. She was kickin’ our asses in this thing and it actually gave a pretty good workout. Plus it was fun, especially watching her lead it.

So after the third week, we’re out at the bar having some beers and Tyler lets us in on some insider news. “So guys, you know how I had to twist your arms to get you to do this Zumba thing? Seems like you both are actually liking it, especially with our instructor Jennifer, right? And we all know we like going out to the gent’s club for some fun right?"

He continued, "Ok, so two months ago, my girlfriend and I checked out this local swingers' gathering to see what that was like. Later in the evening as we were enjoying ourselves amidst the party goings-on, we went in one of the back bedrooms. There was this hot blonde chick getting gangbanged good by three dudes. Well, I just so happen to know that chick was... yep, Jennifer, our Zumba instructor.”

“No way dude... Really?!” We exclaimed.

“Yeah, so when I saw that list on the wall at the gym, I was thinking we can’t this pass up. You guys in on trying to scope some action? Ok, yeah, I thought so.”

With this bit of news, the Zumba class took on a whole new meaning. All three of us were regulars, putting in 110% effort and working up really good sweats. Over the next couple weeks, we all made real friendly with Jennifer, making fun comments during the workouts and having casual conversations before and after the classes. We also noticed she seemed to like the attention and didn’t seem to shy away from it.

One night with about three weeks left in the class, a strong storm came through town and not many folks were at the gym. Tyler was there early, saw an opportunity, and closed in on it. He was friends with one of the gym staff, asked him if he could use one of the side rooms that night. He slipped the guy some cash, got the key to the room along with the assurance that no one would come in there until after the gym closed.

Keith and I showed up to find just Tyler and Jennifer there chatting among themselves. The weather must have deterred the others because no one else came this night. As were stretching and talking, Tyler gave us a hidden thumbs up, indicating something was up.

He told us later that he’d been talking with Jennifer and broached the subject that he recognized her from a local party they’d been at. When he was bold enough to pry a bit farther explaining what kind of party it was, she was a bit shocked, but apparently confirmed it was her... and that she did occasionally enjoy some wild adult fun.

We waited about ten extra minutes and still no one else showed up. Jennifer asked if we still wanted to go ahead with the class, or instead call it an early evening due to the weather.

Tyler, gave us a wink, looked at Jennifer and said, “Would you possibly be open to a third option? I was thinking since it’s just you and the three of us guys, maybe we could have a different type of 'private' aerobic workout tonight. I got the key to the small room over here and was told we could have it all to ourselves for the next hour and a half.”

Three sets of eyes were glued on Jennifer now. She blushed a bit, surveyed the room and us, then said, “Guess I’ve been found out you little devil you... that’s pretty hot to think about. Umm, you guys think we can keep this just between us?”

We all looked at one another and nodded in agreement, then gathered our belongings and quietly slipped into the side room.

We locked the door behind us, set our things aside, then Tyler said, “Well Jennifer, you’ve been working our butts pretty good the last two months; guess it’s our turn now to give that hot bod a good work over and get you nice and sweaty.”

She gave a sexy sneer and said, “Hope you bastards brought your A game ’cause I’m gonna wear you boys out first.”

“Game on,” I said and gave the other guys fist bumps.

As we gathered round Jennifer, our hands began to wander about that fit physique, running up and down her arms, across her firm solar plexus, squeezing her ass cheeks, teasing her sports bra. She glanced back and forth between us trading kisses and surrendering herself to us.

Soon her top was pulled over her head, then her shorts pulled down till she was in a thong and Crossfit shoes. Keith rolled up an exercise ball and us guys stripped off shorts and briefs to expose three rock hard dicks which apparently really pleased Jennifer.

She sat down, took a big cock in each hand and took one in her mouth. As we stood over her, she began tonight’s workout on us, bobbing up and down on one cock, and pumping the others with her hand, then switching back and forth between the three of us.

Sets of hands were holding her head by the ponytail, squeezing her breasts and kneading her nipples. She was moaning, spitting on and popping her mouth off cocks.

I said, “Time to take this routine up a notch baby,” then I lifted up her legs, stripped off the thong, and she leaned back on the ball with Tyler propping her up from behind.

I held her legs apart and rubbed my manhood across her wet love slit. With a few gentle prods, I worked my tool down into that nice camel toe of her, once I was fully in, she wrapped her fit legs around me and I began pumping her good. Keith stood beside her and she began mouth fucking his cock while I rocked in and out.

I pulled her further towards me, and she leaned her head back, and wrapped her arms around Tyler’s legs and took his long cock into her mouth and began blowing and throating him.

By now the guys were chiding her with dirty talk, ”Yeah, take that cock baby.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

You wanna be our fitness slut tonight? Work it, hun. Take it all the way in your throat.”

Keith called tag. We flipped her over on the ball, then he mounted her doggy style from behind, while Tyler and I stood at her head taking turns having her fuck our cocks with her mouth. Jennifer was grunting and groaning now as we rocked her back and forth between us.

Tyler looked down into her eyes and says, “You’re good baby, but time to see if you can really hang with these big cocks.”

We lifted her to her feet, and Tyler led her to the suspension training station, and while we were strapping her up in our own version of a sex swing, Jennifer said, “Ohhh, you boys are nasty and ingenious… I love it.”

Once she was suspended comfortably with legs splayed open, Tyler got in front and drove his shaft into her wet pussy and began sliding in and out of her. “Yeah, I knew from the swingers club you liked a good bangin’. Well, welcome to our little workout dungeon, Jen… you get to be our training wench for the night.”

Keith and I were working her breasts, sucking on her now swollen areolas, kissing her, and holding things steady while Tyler was shafting her.

While I was squatting behind her, holding her breasts in each hand, I said next to her ear and loud enough for the boys to hear, “So far so good, but now let’s sit her up and see how she handles two love rods at a time.”

Between the three of us, we adjusted the straps so she was suspended in a sitting position with her hands over her head. Keith positioned himself in front and slid into her pussy, then I maneuvered behind, spat on my hand, rubbed it on my cock, then nuzzled the head against her anus. Gently I prodded in and out until I was buried deep in her ass.

Jennifer’s groaned slightly, and then said, “Yesss, now give it to me good with those big cocks in my pussy and ass.”

We slowly got into a rhythm alternating smooth strokes. As she began to moan and get into it, Tyler reached in and began wanking her nipples, and since her hands were tied up over her head, there was nothing she could do but be dominated and used.

Amidst the sound of mutual moaning, dirty name-calling, and the sound of wet sex, Jennifer tensed up and let out a squeal of, “Ohhh fuuuckkk…” and Keith and I held firm while her body went through the contractions of a powerful orgasm.

Slowly we began pumping again, and Jennifer’s called for us to penetrate her deep and fuck her hard. Tyler and Jennifer were looking into one another’s eyes, kissing, and mouthing silent obscene come-ons at each other. Soon she lay her head back against my shoulder and head, exhaled deeply, tightened her legs straight out in front of her, and clenched tight on our cocks as she crested on another mind-blowing orgasm.

Her love juices were running down our legs, and while she calmed down, she said through clenched teeth, “That was filthy awesome, but I’m soooo fucking worked up I need three cocks RIGHT NOW!”

The guys thought there we were in command of the situation, but we’d obviously awakened the dragon within Jennifer and now the instructor was back in charge.

“Get me out of this swing, roll out that thick gymnastics mat there, then you better have those cocks hard and ready.”

We unstrapped her, got the mat in place, and then she told me to lie down on my back. She crawled on and facing me, told Tyler to take shotgun, and Keith to get in front. She sat down on my cock, then Tyler moved up behind and stuffed her ass, and with Tyler’s cock square in her face, she said, “Ok, show me if you Zumba boys can outdo those three football studs Tyler saw me taking at the swinger’s club.”

With that challenge, Tyler barked, “FUCK HER!”

He and I furiously worked our dicks deep in her while Keith held her head tightly with fistfuls of hair while making her mouth fuck his cock. Between grunting and groaning, Jennifer soon let out a shriek which Keith quickly silenced by jamming his cock down her throat and making her gag. She squirted a wave on me and Tyler, spasmed for thirty seconds, then kept going.

Not to be outdone, we rode the bucking bronco, grinding and pounding our shafts deep into her. Tyler slapped her on the ass and called switch. He lay on his back and had her mount him in her ass reverse doggy style. Keith spread her legs further, then drove his cock into her waiting wet cunt.

Once they adjusted, I stepped over her, held her head with both hands, put my cock in front of her mouth, then the three of us started fucking all three of her love orifices again. Just the sight of us all tangled up would have made most men lose a gasket right then.

Jennifer called out between muffled gags, “FUCCKKKK MEEEE… oh god, give it to me, harder, HARDER!!”

She came twice more while we continued to stroke in and out of her. Keith pulled out, yelled, and shot his load on her tits, then fell off to the side.

Tyler called out from below, “I’m gonna win this thing” while grabbing and lifting her hips and stroking into her ass.

As much as I tried holding out, I reached the point of no return. I pulled her head in further onto my cock, then shot multiple streaming loads down her throat which she choked on, but managed to swallow down. I stepped away and collapsed on the mat from exhaustion.

She was bucking furiously on Tyler’s cock in her ass. She could tell he was about to his limit, leaned forward over his legs, then he pulled out and shot loads on her back and ass. As he lay there, chest heaving to catch his breath, Jennifer climbed up on the exercise ball again, looking in the mirror at the mess of jizz on her front and backside.

Then, with a wicked smile, she looked at the three of us lying on the mat and said, “VERY fucking hot, well done my Zumbies. But just like I said, before we started our private workout tonight, I wore you boys out first. So, you got a week now to rest up before I get to kick your asses again at our next class session.”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments