Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

young dumb and full of cum

"best party ever"

19
4 Comments 4
35.6k Views 35.6k
891 words 891 words
Famous Story









When I was eighteen I went to a party with my friend at her boyfriends apartment. We had been drinking at her place and now drinking at his place. We were pretty drunk and he suggested we stay there so we didn’t have to walk home drunk.

So we continued to drink and at the end of the night there were just a few of us left my friend, her boyfriend, me and three guys. The beer was gone my friend and her boyfriend headed upstairs. I crashed on one couch and the three guys crashed on the floor and remaining couch.

I had been laying there for a while when I felt like I was going to be sick. I headed to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face. I was sweating to death so I removed my shirt, pants and bra and grabbed a tee shirt from the closet. I was feeling better so I headed back out to the couch to lay down.

When I got to the couch one of the guys was laying on it opposite side I was on . He sat up and asked if I cared if we shared it as the floor was hard and he couldn’t get to sleep. I was still drunk and replied with a whatever , I just wanted to pass out.

I was lying there just about asleep when I felt him rubbing my leg. I figured ignore him and he’ll knock it off and pass out. So I pretended I was asleep and he continued to rub my legs farther and farther up. I continued my sleeping act hoping he would get the hint. Instead he shifted his body around and was now resting his head on my upper thigh.

So I’m lying there with him rubbing my thigh and butt. I continued to stay quiet and just see where this was going. He began to kiss my upper thigh and rub over my pubic bone, his fingers slipped farther down till he was pushing through my panties in to my pussy.

Now I don’t know if it was the alcohol or the fact that I was horny but, I spread my legs wider for him and moaned softly. Once he heard that he slipped two fingers under my now soaking wet panties and started to play with my clit. I began to moan again and my hips were moving from side to side. He reached up and pulled my panties down of me .

With two fingers deep in my wet pussy and his tongue lapping up and down my clit, I was moaning and wiggling around.

bonbomsito
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bonbomsito

Not noticing that my moans had caught the attention of the other two guys, until I felt them rubbing and kissing at my breast and stomach. One removing my shirt , I now lay naked on a couch with three men eating me, kissing me, and sucking on my breast.

It was incredible I felt as though I was going to explode with pleasure. The man who had been fingering me pulled me down on to the floor , and layed me back on a blanket and pillow. I was now on the floor with three men rubbing and kissing my body and I was ready to do anything and everything with them.

I pulled there pants and underwear down one at a time as they removed there shirts and lied on the floor next to me. I was now being eaten and fingered by one man, having my tits sucked and rubbed by another man and sucking the dick of the third man. Adjusting them selves as they licked and rubbed me I now jerked the dicks of two men and sucked one, taking turns on who was in my mouth and who was in my hand.

I was on my knees now sucking on all there dicks one after another, when one guy came behind me and slipped his hard dick into my wet pussy. I moaned and began to grind back at him while he fucked me, and I sucked on the other two cocks in my face. He was fucking me hard and fast now and I had cum twice already, I could feel him about to cum and as he did one of the two men I was sucking came in my mouth .

As the man behind me pulled out and went to the couch were he passed out, the man that had just cum in my mouth was hard again and ready to fuck. So he threw me down and began to push himself in me, his dick was very big and filled my wet pussy up. The third man pulled my head to his cock and I began to suck it. The man fucking me picked me up and was holding me up pounding his long thick dick in me, with his friend behind me fingering my ass. It must have been the alcohol cause I’m not big on anal but I turned and looked at him and said fuck my ass. He slowly pushed his dick in my tight ass.

The two of them continued to fuck my pussy, ass, and mouth until we had all cum several times, and had to pass out from exhaustion.

Published 
Written by bekka25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments