Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's second debt repayment

"Young wife using her body to repay gambling debts"

18
5 Comments 5
31.5k Views 31.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
It was a real thrill to get back from our holiday and find our story in the 'lushstories' list, posted on April 7, and titled 'Our First Unplanned Group Sex'. Since then we have enjoyed many planned multi-cock sessions, along with a few which came 'out of the blue'. I suppose that first one was 'planned' in a way, but not directly by us, and we were total novices in the game. In all the subsequent ones we have joined in with real enthusiasm. Kelly was very apprehensive before that first time, but she could hardly wait for the second! She had confessed to me that her orgasms were so intense because both Eddy and Terry were long enough to hit an incredibly sensitive area inside her that my cock would not reach! Looks like size does matter, and when Eddy remarked that it was 'all that extra cock' that Kelly had inside her which gave her those shattering orgasms, he was dead right!

Or at least he was partly right. There was also the 'forbidden' 'taboo' aspect which increased my wife's excitement! Doing it with more than one man, and with her husband actually watching her do it definitely heightened her excitement! She freely admitted this, and confessed that as the pair fucked her she kept thinking about her mother and her bridge-playing friends, and "What on earth would they say if they could see this????"

That second session was five days after the first. Eddy and Terry arrived at our flat, and without having told us anything beforehand, brought a young Spanish lad with them. He was called Xavi, tall and slim, and about 17 or 18. He looked highly uncertain when he arrived, but his eyes lit up when he saw Kelly!

"'Ow's it goin' Robbie old pal?" Eddy said, slapping me on the shoulder. "Been thinkin' 'bout your Kelly's twat all week mate! ... But I suppose she's been thinkin' 'bout our cocks as well! ... Am I right old pal??" He was definitely right, but I said nothing.

Kelly led the way to the bedroom, and slipped off her robe. Xavi's eyes really opened wide! She began to climb onto the bed, but Eddy caught her arm, and forced her onto her knees on the rug at the foot of the bed. "Promised young Xavi 'ere a blow job! ... Never 'ad 'is cock sucked ... So fish it out an' give 'im a treat! ... It's 'is birthday next week!"

Kelly had never been enthusiastic about oral sex in the past, so I wondered how she would take this. But this was a new Kelly! That first session had changed her whole outlook on sex! She drew out Xavi's cock expertly. It was not the size of the twins, but it was rock hard! It stood up against his stomach pretty well vertically. She had to use some force to get it down to the horizontal so she could get her lips around his knob. His eyes rolled up, and his mouth opened wide as she sucked him. Soon she was taking most of his length in. It was hitting the back of her throat, and she didn't flinch!

"That's a born cock sucker in action there Robbie pal! ... Where did you find such a tasty slut for a wife old mate??"

The three of us watched my wife sucking her first Spanish cock for some minutes before Terry stripped off. He stood watching, cradling that menacing looking pole, for a short while longer, then moved to join the pair. A few seconds later Xavi was on his back on the bed, his legs either side of my 'doggy position' wife, and Terry was stood behind her stroking her beautiful rounded bottom! She got Xavi's cock into her mouth once more, and seconds later was being filled by Terry's massive dong! He began pumping into her immediately, rapidly and steadily! The squelching and slurping let us know just how aroused she was!

"'Ow's that fer a cock-ready 'ole Robbie??" Eddy called triumphantly!

He moved over to be close to the action, drawing me with him.

Cristale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cristale

"C'mon get a closer look at yer wife's cunt in real action old pal!"

I was just three feet from where Terry's thick, heavy shaft was plunging in-and-out of my wife's hole! I could see it stretching the lips, drawing the inner ones out with his pole, before plunging back into her depths! It was mesmerising! My cock was as hard as Xavi's!

"Must be over an inch deeper inside that 'ole than you've ever been 'ey Robbie?? ... But you wife watchers love that sort of thing don't yer? ... Did yer shag 'er after we'd gone last time? ... feel all that spunk round yer cock? ... We got this tart back 'ome ... Give 'er a good seein' to ev'ry now an' then! ... 'ubby watchin' on like ... Can't wait t' get 'is cock in when we're done! ... One time we got eight cocks round there! ... Stuff was runnin' out of 'er like a fuckin' river! ... Straight up 'er as soon as we'd done! ... Fuckin' like a steam train! ... Old bloke, but 'ard as a nail it was!"

Then Kelly came for the first time! It was like those during that first session! Wailing, yelping, blubbering, her hands tearing at the bedclothes! Poor Xavi looked startled, frightened even! As she subsided she returned to Xavi's cock, and Terry gripped her hips and pumped his warm seed inside her!

"Like fuckin' fireworks goin' off Robbie!" Eddy called.

I was actually panting as I watched Terry squeezing the final drops of his ejaculation over Kelly's buttocks! Then Eddy was there, cock jutting out, ready for its turn! He slipped his fingers down to Kelly's slit. "Just feel that Robbie!" he crowed. I did. My wife's hole was so warm and wet, and already the excess juices were running down the inside of her thighs!

When I withdrew my fingers Eddy caught my hand and passed it between Kelly's thighs from the front. "Now you just open 'er 'ole up for me Robbie! ... Special treat for yer!" I could hardly breathe as my fingers parted my wife's slippery lips and I felt another man's hard cock slide between them and continue into her depths. It was mind-blowing! I held her open throughout, feeling Eddy's heavy balls slapping against the back of my hand!

Just seconds before Kelly's second orgasm Xavi suddenly arched his back and obviously came. It took her by surprise, and he was so deep inside her mouth, that she swallowed most of it! The rest dripped from her lips onto his cock as she plunged into that second wild climax. I could sense her spasms through my fingers. Then Eddy grunted, pushed in deep and held it there. I felt I could really feel his seed flooding up his shaft!

The three were sprawled on the bed, Eddy stooped over letting the last drops of his spunk splash onto Kelly's bottom. He looked at Xavi. "She swallow it son?" he asked, and Xavi nodded. As they left Eddy slapped my shoulder again. "Be seein' yer old mate! ... Now get yer cock in there while our spunk's still warm!" he finished with a wink.

I did, and it was still warm! It was oozing round my cock as I enjoyed another super intense climax, my own spunking seeming to go on and on!

Next morning our updated bill arrived ...........

- Total owed ...... £2,570 - 00

- 2 No. straight shags ... spunk inside ..... £100 - 00

- 1 No. blowjob ..... spunk in mouth .... swallow ..... £80 - 00

- New total owed .... £2,390 - 00

Published 
Written by bobmb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments