Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife in local bar - re-enactment

"We repeated our vacation adventure with people we knew"

20
6 Comments 6
41.8k Views 41.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
It has been almost 2 years since Linda and I had the experience that I wrote about in “Tourist in a local bar”. In that time we have discussed it several times. Both of us were very turned on by that adventure. I confessed to Linda that I set it up and she surprised me by telling me she knew that because she saw Bill in the bar as soon as we walked in and he told her the next day about the set up. She told me that her only regret was that she stopped at being fondled and did not has sex with any of the locals and if I ever did anything like that to her again she would fuck every guy in the place.

We had never told anyone else about the adventure but did talk about it often while we were having sex. Well about six months ago I was out drinking with some friends after our weekly golf league. We were all a little drunk and started telling stories about our wives and sex. The next thing I knew I had told the story and looked up to see about 20 guys standing around listening in disbelief. I figured they would forget about it as soon as the sobered up and said nothing more about it until a week later when my friend Dom told me he would have given anything to watch my wife naked in a bar dancing and being felt up by total strangers. He kept asking me questions like did she regret it or did she fuck anyone or blow anyone. I kept telling him that there was no sex and that she had no regrets. Another time we were back in the same bar while Dom and I talked about it with our friend Lou. Finally I told them that if I could figure out a way to repeat it I would make sure they were invited and please stop talking about it.

The bar tender, Fred, came over to me when Dom and Lou were in the men’s room and told me that if I was serious he would close his bar and let us have a private party to accomplish the re-enactment with my wife. He told me if I would guaranty at least 20 people would attend I could have the place at no charge as long as he could invite 5 or 6 of his friends. I agreed and told him I would call him in a couple of days to iron out all the details. Well Dom and I called the 20 guys who listened when I told my story and asked if they wanted to attend a re-enactment. 15 of the guys were interested and couple of them wanted to know if they could bring their wife which was fine with me. I told Dom about the 20 person guaranty and he told me no problem and later called me and told me he had 6 more friends lined up. That made a total of 23 people counting the two other wives. I called Fred and we set it up for the following Friday. His bar is a working class place so Friday is a slow night so he wasn’t giving up much. He spread the word over the next week that the place would be closed on that night.

I did not tell Linda anything about this but I do think I talked about the adventure in the bar a little more that usual. When the day came, I told he I was taking her out that night and I wanted her to wear that tube top dress from our vacation. This was the first time I had ever asked her to do this and I think she knew something was up. She came home from work and put on the dress. She did have on panties and a strapless bra though since we were now close to home and someone we know might see her. Little did she know that a lot of people we knew would see her and maybe a lot more than just see her.

Ava_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ava_Squirt

We got to the bar and it looked to be closed. Fred had not put the sign on because he wanted to look like they were closed. I told Linda the sign was probably broken and that we should try the door. We went in and Linda looked around to see about 25 guys.. I was shocked that about half of the guys brought their wives or girlfriends with them so there was about 10 or 12 other women. As she looked around she realized that she knew about 75% of them. We found a table and she excused herself to go to the ladies room. She came back a few minutes later. She sat down and opened her purse and handed me her panties and bra and said. “I know what is going on and you probably want these but I never thought you would do it with people we know. The only guys I don’t know are the 4 black guys behind the bar. How long have they known?” I told her that it was only a couple of weeks but I don’t think she believed me.

Then we got up and went to the dance floor. Linda and I had a couple of dances then one of the guys, Andy, cut in. It was a slow dance and as Linda and Andy danced, he fondled her ass. He gradually pulled her dress up until her ass was visible to everyone. This bar had no stage like the one in the story but one of the black guys came out and grabbed Linda and held her while his buddy pulled her dress off and threw it to me. Linda stayed on the dance floor and danced with anyone who came up while she was completely nude. Some of the guys played with her tits or pussy as they danced. Some of the guys were also dancing with the other women but they stayed completely dressed.

Lou broke the ice and laid Linda on a table at the edge of the dance floor and pulled his pants down and fucked her right there in front of everyone. This opened the flood gate and the guys started lining up to take their turn. To my surprise, one of the women got in line and when it was her turn ate the men’s cum out of Linda’s pussy. 6 of the women by this time had removed their clothes and were also fucking and sucking. Something new happened when it was Dom’s second turn. As soon as he put is cock into Linda’s pussy, I could hear water flowing and a puddle forming between Linda’s legs. Dom was pissing in my wife’s pussy. I expected her to get really mad but she had her biggest orgasm of the night and yelled out that she had two more holed to fill. Soon guys were pissing in her pussy, her ass, and even her mouth.

By 2 AM everyone was naked and the guys were doing whatever they wanted to any of the women. Soon the guys were all worn out and they sat back and watched the girls eat each other. A couple of them even pissed in each others mouths. At 4 AM, Fred turned up the lights and told us we had to leave so he and his friend could clean up before the owner came in around 6 to check the receipts. There were clothes scattered all over the bar and most of them were soaked in cum and/or piss. It was still dark out so we gathered up our stuff and went to the car naked. We had a blanket in the truck so we spread it out on the seat and drove home naked. We slept until noon and got up and took a shower together. Neither of us had the desire for more sex and we were completely spent and a little sore.

This brought back some great memories of our vacation but gave us even more new ones.

Published 
Written by SMITTY67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments