Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Three Ended Up More

"Hubby sets up for more."

10
2 Comments 2
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My husband, Mike, took me dancing last night to a club known for attracting hungry young studs that are looking for likely ladies they can talk into some bedtime with. I knew what to wear, having been to this place a few years ago. Black stockings, no panties, no bra, black v-neck dress – saying, I am available.

Mike’s plan was to find one healthy, playful younger guy to join us for a lively threesome. Yes, I was very up for the idea of finding and experiencing a new guy.

We arrived about 9. There were maybe fifty people. Most were too young looking and acting to hold any interest for me. Mike agreed.

We left and went to a small bar to have a few drinks before returning. There I spied a young, thirty-ish man having a martini, who looked like he was ready to go dancing. Nice fitting shirt, jacket on the back of his stool said ‘cool’, pants with room to move, and half boot shoes. An okay length of stubble, blondish brown hair nicely styled, and I guessed about 6’2.
Mike had to take a leak and I went to the stool next to my guy.

“Whew – pretty light at the club. Do you think it will pick up? I’ll have what he’s having.”

He paused and his eyes got brighter as he looked over at who was next to him.

“I’m holding here for another thirty minutes or so before going back myself,” he said happily. “Want to go back with me?”

“We’d love to have you join us,” Mike said.

“You two married or just friends?”

“Married looking for friends,” Mike offered

“And you look very friendly,” I said softly.

We chatted for a good forty-five minutes about ourselves and got to know something about our soon to be partner. He was starting up his own consulting company, having something to do with medical billing.
He left with me on his arm, and Mike trailing. I rode with him the eight blocks to the club in his new Buick. Me next to him, just like in high school.

Mike and I danced to a slow one as soon as we entered. Thomas went to the restroom after we found a table. He returned to watch us dance and looked around the room. Thomas cut in as we were dancing, he pulled me tight and swung me around.

“Are you two looking for more than one?”

My eyes looked into his and he turned his face against mine to push my stare towards the end of the dance floor.

“Yes. Two would be wonderful. Let’s ask Mike."

Randy walked confidently towards the three of us. Mike took his hand, he kissed my cheek lightly and Thomas took me back to the floor. Randy and Mike evidently hit it off as both were laughing quite hard when I looked their way.

“Randy is a wonderful rear end partner if you are into DP’s. He’s a little thinner and takes his time!”

I began to feel my wetness growing at the sound of his voice indicating he already had plans for me.
I must have let on what I was feeling with my response being a stuttered, “O-o-oh….. the night sounds heavenly so far.”

He laughed a little soft laugh…

”It’s all up to you sweet Mary.”

“May I cut in?”

Thomas looked at a new face and smiled.

“Mary, meet Darryl.”

Darryl is a gorgeous thirty-five-year-old, black dancer who immediately picked me up, crushed me to him and let me feel the level of his excitement before letting my feet hit the floor.

“I’m not as scary as it might feel, so don’t look so scared.”

I smiled back and said that I had not been swept off my feet like that in years.

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

Mike and Thomas, with Randy, all watched me as Darryl literally danced me around the room as if to say, “Here is the lucky lady for tonight!”

I let Darryl know I had to use the restroom and he agreed to let me go with a short, soft chuckle.
In the restroom were three women talking. The talk turned to silence. It seemed like minutes before one piped up with, “Darryl will make you very, very happy so have fun.”

What seemed like a fun adventure when Mike suggested it, was growing into a very busy night and I was getting a little worried.

I was all excited about Mike and another but managed to answer the woman with, “I’m sure he will be fun” or something equally as lame.

I returned to the floor and saw Mike with the three of them and a fourth, a shorter younger man. My excitement turned to fear, thinking I was not really up for the level of interaction that Mike was planning, or that his new friends were involved in arranging.

Mike could see my anxious look and let me know it was just our waiter finalizing our tab. My face again relaxed as I could now see all three new guys next to Mike. He pulled me aside and asked if he should pick just one or go with all three. I held up three fingers.

Mike rode with Darryl and Randy. He wanted to make sure we were all going to have a good time, within a common understanding of how I was to be enjoyed, and that he was not going to be just an idle bystander.
Thomas drove me to a nice motel about a half hour away and in a much nicer area of town. He and I checked in and went up to the second floor.

At the door, he turned me and kissed me deeply, opened the door and sent me ahead of him so he could undo the thin zipper holding me into my dress. It dropped to the floor.

He turned me around with one hand held up to spin me and said sweetly

“Very nice. Let’s shower before the guys get here.”

My heart was racing as I stood and watched him undress, the shower running. He turned, big smile, semi-excited and clearly clean shaven where I was staring. He tucked my hair into a motel shower cap and began soaping me all over, paying special attention to my chest. I heard the room door open.

Thomas got out to let Randy in. Randy’s hand took mine to his crotch to wash him, and I did note he would be a good fit. He was equally as bald as Thomas. Randy kissed my tits and got out letting Mike in, who happily rubbed my thighs and turned me in the shower.

“Is more still Okay?”

I moaned lightly, “I hope so,”

He got out to let Darryl in who also enjoyed my tits and said, “I’m saving myself for last! Okay?”

His fingers traced a line between my lower lips, pausing where I needed him to pause before getting out to dry off. Mike held out one of the extra towels he had grabbed from the desk clerk, and said I should dry off for the boys. He pulled off the cap as I proudly walked into the room.

Two king beds. One with all the covers off and Randy sitting on the edge holding a King of Spades –

“You won me fair and square, Mary.” He smiled broadly.

And the fun got started.

We checked out at 3pm, I slept the short 45-minute ride home.

Mike said I was smiling the whole way.

Published 
Written by Maryes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments