Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What you wanted, but not what you expected

"Something I wrote to my partner, I just thought I'd share it for fun."

2
0 Comments 0
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

 

We're out late one night in town. We'd found this club which had good music, drinks, but an odd dress code; smart casual and you need to wear a mask. So you'd worn your cute black Venetian style one, and I'm wearing a mask I got online showing only my chin, and a dark shirt. We've been dancing for hours sometimes just us, sometimes with some other people from the club but now its just you and me on our own against a wall. You're grinding against me whilst you dance and you know just how hard you've made me all night; in fact I'm not the only one as I can tell from how you're kissing me back that you're so wet beneath your black leather skirt its in danger of running down your tights... You can't take waiting any longer and ask if we can head home, but then you remember the VIP sections at the back of the bar and say we should go take a booth ourselves.

I agree but think we need to top up our drinks first, so I leave you alone and head towards the bar. When you see me coming back, you think its odd I've got no drinks but barely have time to notice as I grab you by the arm and walk you off quickly towards the back of the bar. We get to this quiet corner, it seems like every one else is up front dancing, and you hear me pulling the curtain on the private booth shut behind us. You are about to turn round to me when you're pushed sharply forward and over the table in the middle of the seating. You feel a hand slowly running down the middle of your backless shirt, before your leather skirt is harshly raised up to your waist, and your tights pulled down so fast, to just below your arse, that you hear them rip slightly. Your panties aren't even taken off, just pulled to one side and you feel my cock slowly eased inside, filling your wet pussy up.

You moan with pleasure and grind back against me, feeling me inside you as you start fucking my cock yourself by jerking your hips in circles. I start to match your movement and thrust in hard before pulling out slowly, increasing my pace as my hands grab your hip bones to guide your movement on my cock. I then ease off, guiding my hands up your back and down to your arms gripping the edge of the table, holding you up. I lock my fingers with yours and pull back, taking your hands behind your back and pulling tight, arching your back as I start driving in deep again, thrusting against your hips each time I tug slightly harder on your hands. Its when I push you firmly between your shoulder blades forcing you down, and your breasts against the cold table you begin to feel something is off; where did I get these different moves from? But you barely care when it feels so good, and each hard thrust against the cool table edge is making you moan...

Its whilst moaning, with your lips gently parted that you feel a second cock slide into your mouth, pushing your lips further apart. Your suspicions are fully confirmed when you realise you recognise the taste and texture of the cock in your mouth; mine. Meaning there's a complete, masked stranger balls deep in you, fucking you from behind.  You almost gasp in surprise but that surprise is broken half by a moan of pleasure as you're thrusted into hard from behind, and half by you semi-choking on my cock pushing deep in your mouth. You look up from the table and look me in the eyes as I sip the drink I took my time getting from the bar. The feeling of having two cocks inside you pushes you over the edge, and as you get close to coming  you start grinding back again on the strangers cock as his hands grip hard on your shoulder blades and fucks you faster, pausing only to spank your tight arse cheeks. As the first wave of pleasure hits from your orgasm I look down and can see the smile on your lips even around my hard cock.

I can't take it any longer, I'm getting jealous. Not of you being fucked by a stranger, just that he's blocking me from that sweet wet pussy. I slide out of your mouth, and move around behind you. The stranger now takes his turn and comes round in front of you and you realise that hes also wearing a dark shirt, and similar mask and in a dimly lit club it'd be hard to tell us apart. You don't have time to think how you feel about this before he is slapping his cock hard against your cheek, with two fingers in your mouth. Again you choke a small moan of pleasure as you feel my tongue lapping at your wet pussy over your soaked panties, before pushing them aside and forcing two fingers and a tongue inside you.

Whilst you are moaning from being finger fucked at both ends, you want more and cry out 'fuck me' and soon you have the stranger's cock shoved down your throat, and feel my legs against the backs of yours, and my cock on your pussy's lips just parting them. You want it bad, so you wriggle your hips back almost trying to force it in yourself. You succeed in sliding down over the tip, but when you push down further you whine a little as you feel a large cock splitting your lips wide. You move back against the table, trying to slide off but the cock pushes down harder as two hands spread your arse cheeks. The cock absolutely fills you and almost hurts when its shoved in deeper than you've felt before, and you're almost glad when you feel balls touching your arse as it means it can't go any further. If you weren't so wet from being fucked by a total masked stranger you'd never have fit such a big cock, but you are absolutely soaked.You struggle to look behind you, what with the first guy's cock still fucking your throat, but you shake him out of your mouth and turn to see me sitting down in the booth to your side, and realise you're now being fucked by two masked guys you've never met, seen their faces, or even know their names. You can see beneath my mask the intensity in my eyes and that this is driving me wild watching you getting fucked. Knowing this is what I want drives any doubt from your mind, letting you loose to enjoy these guys' cocks as you desire.

Just as you're thinking this your head is snapped back forward by the first guy, who holds you down on his cock until you push him back off. You spit out the saliva in your mouth over his cock, then dive back down for more, taking him down deep on his cock. The second guy reaches under your body with strong hands and grasps your breasts firmly, massaging your rock hard nipples with his palms, as he slowly begins thrusting against your arse. Each squeeze of your breasts it matched by his dick sliding the whole length in to slap his hips against your skin. As his pace increases you can't take the cock in your mouth so deep so you spit it out, choosing to just rest your lips on it as you close your eyes and moan in pleasure, taking the pounding from behind.

Tetianabig
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tetianabig

You feel his hands slide under your backless tshirt exploring your body and gripping your skin firmly, holding you tight as you wriggle on his cock feeling another strong orgasm coming on. This time it hits so hard you can't help but scream out in pleasure, quickly silenced by the first guy forcing himself back into your mouth, so you bite down instead getting a scream from him too. Your soaking pussy clamps down on the big cock in it, forcing the second stranger to a standstill as hes buried deep but you grip so tight that he can't move. 

You are dragged off the table, and spun round with hands firmly on your shoulders, forcing you down to your knees as now the second guy wants you to suck his thick cock; and you don't have to be asked twice. Reaching a hand round behind his waist you pull him on to you and into your mouth, tasting your own cum on his skin. You work that cock bobbing your head up and down as the first masked stranger grabs your breasts from behind, under your shirt and plays with them. You return the favour by grabbing his cock with one hand and stroking it whilst you suck the other's. You try and throat it but can't take it down, so you pull the guy down and tell him to get on his back before removing what remains of your tights and straddling him. You guide the cock back to your pussy, and by now you're so wet you slide it in easily, taking it deep and beginning to fuck him, raising and dropping your hips down on his, making soft wet noises each time they hit. Greedy for more you reach out and grab the first strangers leg, guiding him back over to you to stroke and suck his cock.

Watching you getting fucked, cock slapped, spit-roasted, and most of all, enjoying it, has made me so horny for you and I'm staring at your ass bouncing on the second guys hips and there's only one thing I can do...

I come and stand behind you, and pushing you forward over the guy, forcing the first stranger to have to kneel down if he still wants you on his cock. I kneel down too, low behind you and spit between your ass cheeks, and as my spit slides over your arsehole you realise what I've got in mind. You try and turn round or tell me not to but you've got fingers laced in your hair, holding you down on one cock, and hands firmly on your hips keeping you tight on the other. I run my cock in small circles around your arse, stroking the tip of my cock against it as your body still moves from being fucked by the two guys. Once I've picked up some of your wetness I push it gently against your arsehole and ease myself down into you.

Even as wet as you are, its still tight and a little sore for you so you bite down hard on the first guys cock leaving teeth marks on his shaft. I push myself as deep into you as I can, before pulling out again slowly, the entire way. I spread your arse cheeks and push down again with my cock as stiff as rock, longing to be back inside your arse. Now I'm in its not so bad and you know what you want me to do; 'fuck me' you moan again, not even bothering to lift your lips off the cock being sucked between them. I start pushing in and out of you, driving your hips down so every movement I make, pushes your pussy deeper onto the thick cock buried inside it also. My pace picks up, now really fucking your arse, as the guys beneath you pushes up and fucks your wet hole. My hips slap against yours, making noises only drowned out by your moaning; you'd scream with pleasure if you weren't being throat-fucked.

Three cocks inside you, filling you up, spreading your body and making you so wet... its too much to take and its not long before you're coming again, clamping down on the thick cock in your pussy, but I keep on pushing into your ass. I power through your orgasm, now pounding my hips against your arse cheeks, and you feel it coming on again immediately, a follow on orgasm. Again you bite down on the cock in your mouth, but its too much for him to take, and he is exploding even before he can pull out of your mouth and hold his cock against your cheek, covering your mouth, lips, cheek and black mask with his warm cum. You savour a different, sweet taste and lap it up, cleaning his cock and sucking him dry. Absolutely spent, he collapses on the bench in our booth.

Now though you can really concentrate your enjoyment on the feeling of two cocks in different holes, pushing deep into you. Me in your tight arsehole, pounding harder than you thought you could take, and the stranger beneath you, between your legs. You raise your body, hands gripping his shoulders and digging into his shirt, as you ride back on the two cocks, flicking your hips in time to maximise the depth, to make sure we fuck you as hard as you want to be fucked...

Its too much of a good thing for me, and I soon can't take your tight hole any longer, I stop, pull out all the way, slap your ass hard before pushing down deep inside you one last time before I let go, filling your arsehole full with my cum. I pull out, slap my still-hard cock against your ass, and throw myself also onto the bench.

Its only now you give your entire focus on the guy with the thick cock, looking down to see him properly for the first time. You can't tell anything because of his mask though, and its not long before he reaches up and drags you back down to lay tight over his body and he doubles up his speed, now slapping his hips against you even harder, smashing into your wet pussy, pounding you with everything he has. Its not long before he can't take any and your wet tight pussy proves too much, he raises you up his body and pulls out, firing his thick cum up and over your arse, some of it even reaching your open back through your tshirt.

Eventually you roll off him, leaving him still breathless on the floor. Almost stunned, legs shaking, you stumble over to me and flop down on me, sitting in my lap and letting me take you in my arms as you calm down, your deep breaths slowing, slowing, until you are yourself again. Then you look at me, smile sheepishly and go to kiss me, quickly remembering, however, you're still dripping with cum over your face. You stop, using the back of your hand to wipe it off, before lapping it off your hand like a cat with cream. Afterwards you lean in to me, kissing me deep and forcing your tongue into my mouth stopping only since you're smiling too much to kiss, remembering what just happened.

You look me directly in the eyes, your face covered in sweat, stray hair, spattered still with some cum that you missed, mask slightly askew, smiling maniacally, and simply say 'thank you baby'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by London17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors