Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens In Vegas Sometimes Does Not Stay In Vegas

"Wife has threesome with two young men in Las Vegas while on a business trip."

15
3 Comments 3
20.3k Views 20.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
John and Nancy Perry have been married for 17 years and have two kids ages 18 and 19. John and Nancy met at party while she was still in high school and he was 21 and in college. Nancy is 36 years old and proud of a body that just oozed sex appeal. She has voluptuous D cup breasts, 38 inch hips and a 32 inch waist. John is 40 years old and is self employed as a computer software consultant. Their sex life is very active still after 17 years of marriage, but her husband wants to take it up a notch now that the kids have moved out of the house. 

One night Nancy leaned on her pillow with a mischievous grin as she squeezed her husband's cock. She was not surprised to find it hard so soon after sex as he had taken a Viagra.

"So this talk of me with another man really does turn you on," she said.

She then rolled over to lay on her back and parted her legs while she smiled at John as he climbed between them.

"Yes, it does," he answered as he thrust himself into her.

He then began to pump in and out of his wife's wet pussy. 

"I don't know if it's something I really want to happen. But I do think about it all the time," John added.

Nancy wrapped her arms around his neck and coaxed him down to lay on top of her. John cooperated, and the couple lay face to face as they made love.

"I just don't know how I'd react emotionally. You know you're the only man I have been with and need, right?" She asked.

"Of course. It's just a fantasy and I don't understand it," her husband replied.

"Mmmm," Nancy sighed.

"I enjoy making love to you," she added with a kiss.

"I know you do. It's just fun to think about," John replied. 

"It does sound fun," Nancy moaned.

"What if he's got a better body than you or a bigger dick? Fun is right!" She added as she giggled. 

"You better stop if you don't want me to cum right now," he said sheepishly. 

Nancy widened her eyes in mock surprise.

"Maybe he'll be better in bed or give me multiple orgasms. Would that do it for you?" She stammered as John began to increase his thrusts.

"What about birth control? What if he fucks my brains out and knocks me up? Is that what you want?" Nancy asked.

"Oh God," John bellowed as he rammed himself into her one last time as he came inside his wife's pussy before he collapsed on top of her.

They lay panting for a few minutes before John pulled himself out of her and rolled over. He lay on his side while he passionately kissed his wife as she moaned a little. Nancy was happy her husband had enjoyed himself so much, even if she was a little disappointed that their second session that night went by so quick. They cuddled, as they always did after making love.

"So what if it actually happened?" She asked.

"Mmm? You mean...?" he stated sleepily.

"I mean me with another man. How would you react?" She asked.

"It's just a fantasy," he said, the words almost swallowed by a yawn.

"Of course," Nancy replied.

They fell asleep shortly thereafter. 

A month later Nancy her boss told she was to go to Las Vegas for training. On the day of her flight she packed her clothes and drove to the airport. When she arrived at the airport she went through the customary routine then boarded the plane. During the flight Nancy made small talk with two young gentlemen across the aisle. She learned the men's name were Tim and Mike. They were traveling to Las Vegas to go to the SEMA show as a rep's for the auto business for which they worked. Tim, 22 years of old was tall at a touch over 6 foot in height with an average build. Mike, 25 years old was also over 6 foot in height with an athletic build.

"Where is your husband?" Mike asked as he looked at Nancy's wedding ring.

"He is at home. He was too busy to come with me," Nancy replied.

"So you are traveling to Las Vegas alone?" Tim asked.

"Yes, my boss sent me to some training for the next few days," Nancy replied.

"Here is a pass to the SEMA show for you if you have some free time," Tim said as he handed them to Nancy.

"Thank you," Nancy replied with a smile.

"You will have a good time," Tim added.

They continued their conversation before the plane was about to land. An hour later Nancy arrived at her hotel and checked into her room. She called her husband to let him know she made it to her hotel room before she went to bed.

"I love you", Nancy said to her husband.

"I love you too", John replied before she ended the call.

Nancy stripped down to her panties and put on a t-shirt to sleep. While laying in bed trying to sleep the thought of Tim and Mike popped into her head. She thought to herself how handsome and young they were, but she was married then soon fell asleep.

The next morning Nancy got up, showered and dressed for the full day of training sessions. When the training sessions ended at 5:00pm she back to her room and changed into a pair of jeans that hugged her hips and a t-shirt that showed off her ample cleavage. She decided to go to the SEMA show. She stopped to look at a 34 custom Ford when Tim walked up to her. She noticed that as Tim talked he would glance at her cleavage. She talked with Tim for few minutes before Mike walked up to them.

"Hi Nancy," Mike said.

They talked for a few minutes before Mike suggested they go for a drive.

"Would you like to go for a drive in a similar car that is parked out back?" Mike asked.

"Yes, that would be fun," Nancy responded with enthusiasm.

Mike led Nancy through the convention center to the loading area where the car was parked. While Tim walked behind them he would glance at Nancy's amazing ass sway back and forth as she walked. While Mike glanced at her large breasts as they bounced with each step. Soon they arrived at the car.

"You are a very attractive woman," Mike said to Nancy as he opened the door to the custom car.

"Thank you. You are rather handsome yourself," Nancy replied as she she got in the car.

Tim got in the back seat before Nancy got in the passenger seat. Mike then got in and started the engine. They pulled out on to the street. While Mike drove the three of them made small talk. The men could not take there eyes off Nancy as her blue eyes and large breasts which showed around 4" of cleavage mesmerized them. They drove for about an hour before they returned to the hotel.

"Nancy, would you like to join Mike and myself for dinner and a drink," Tim suggested.

"That sounds good", Mike added.

She was reluctant at first but decided it would be nice to have some conversion during dinner rather than eating alone.

"Sure", Nancy replied.

They walked to the steakhouse in the casino hotel and had a couple of drinks before dinner. Mike and Tim began to flirt with Nancy during dinner . She resisted at first as she loved her husband, but Mike and Tim wore down her resolve along with the alcohol as one drink turned two, then three and so on. Their flirtations continued as Nancy started to like the attention she was getting from these two young men. When they finished dinner they could here music from the nightclub next to the restaurant.

"I love to dance. Let's go next door," Nancy suggested.

Mike and Tim couldn't miss the chance to dance with her so they followed her to the nightclub. Nancy strutted to the center of the dance floor followed by Mike. Soon he began to grind with her. Emboldened by his success he reached down and squeezed her luscious ass as Nancy did not protest. They danced for awhile until Mike stepped aside and Tim began to grind with Nancy. He stroked his hand softly round her firm ass while they moved around the dance floor. She moaned softly and began to grind herself more desperately against Tim. When they finished they walked up to the bar where Mike was talking to a young lady. Mike, Tim and Nancy each had a few more drinks. Nancy was feeling the affects of the alcohol which lowered her inhibitions. Nancy began to think if something was to happen, it was her husband's fantasy.

Then emboldened by the booze Tim asked Nancy back to his room.

"I've been wondering when you would ask," Nancy whispered in his ear.

Tim took her hand and led her out of the nightclub. Mike glanced at Nancy and followed them to Tim's room. They arrived at Tim's room and walked inside followed by Mike. When she realized Mike walked in she bit her lip and looked into his eyes. 

"My husband is the only man I have ever had sex with, let alone a threesome," Nancy confessed.

"You will not have to do anything you don't want to do," Mike added.

Mike's statement seemed to put her at ease.

"Please use a condom," Nancy said as she was sure she was in her most fertile cycle and since her husband John had a vasectomy after the birth of their second child.

"Sure," Mike and Tim said simultaneously.

A moment later Mike and Tim began to take off Nancy's clothes. Mike first did one shoe, and then Tim did the other. They did the same thing with her socks. Then they moved to her shirt. Mike took the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head as Tim lifted her arms.

LezzyHells
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LezzyHells

Nancy stood before the two men with a black bra covering her large boobs. Next, Mike and Tim took turns taking off her jeans. Tim slipped off her belt while Mike next unzipped her jeans. Then, each man took hold of her jeans at one thigh and slowly slipped them down. Nancy could not believe she was willingly to allow these two handsome young men to undress her.

"I can't believe this is happening," she said nervously as she stood beside the bed in her underwear, sounding like a young woman about to have sex for the first time. 

Her bra came down to a small hook in the center, clearly displaying her large mounds. Tim immediately reached forward and took hold of the hook of her bra. While Mike positioned himself behind her and put his hands on her
shoulders. Tim undid the hook while at the same time Mike eased the shoulder straps down her arms. Nancy's large breasts were now exposed to Tim. Mike, still standing behind her, brought his hands under her arms and placed one on each breast. Then he felt and massaged them all around while Nancy sighed with pleasure.

"They're very nice," Mike commented as he continued to massage and squeeze her breasts.
 
"Oh thank you," Nancy moaned.

Then Tim took hold of her panties and slowly pulled down. When he finished slipping off her panties down to her feet Nancy stepped out of them.

"Wow, you look amazing in the nude," Tim stated.

"Thank you," she moaned as Mike squeezed her breasts and kissed the back of her neck.

"Your husband is a very lucky man," Tim added.

A moment later Mike slid a hand down Nancy's stomach and came to rest between her legs. 

"Do you like it when I play with your pussy?" Mike asked as his fingers moved over her pussy and stroked her up and down.

Nancy could only nod her head in agreement as a few moments later he pushed one of his fingers inside her wet pussy.

"Oh, that feels so good," Nancy moaned out in pleasure.

"Your pussy feels terrific," Mike said as he pushed his finger in and out several times.

A little later Nancy gave out a loud moan as Mike found her G spot. 

Suddenly all of her inhibitions were gone as Mike removed his finger from her wet pussy. Tim then laid Nancy down on the bed as she opened her legs. Tim accepted the invitation by getting on the bed and dove his head between her legs. He slowly began to lick and suck her wet pussy. She moaned as Tim licked and sucked her clit. In the meantime Mike had taken off his clothes and stood next the bed as Tim continued to lick her pussy. When Nancy turned her head she looked right at Mike's semi-erect cock with wide eyes. She knew right away it was larger than her husband's. She reached out and began to stroke Mike's cock before she moved her head closer to put it's head in her mouth. Tim then opened his mouth wider and tried to push his tongue in deeper as she pushed back against him at the same time while sucking on the head of Mike's stiff cock.

"Oh God," she cried out as Mike pulled his cock from her mouth. 

Then Tim tasted the warm succulent juices of her pussy. Tim got up off the bed as Mike laid next to Nancy. She continued to stoke Mike's stiff 8"cock. Mike then moved between her legs and pointed his cock at the opening to her pussy.

"Please wait," Nancy moaned as she came to her senses for a moment.

Mike stopped momentarily. They looked at each other in the eyes as he then slowly pushed inside her as she let out a whimper.

"Oh Mike be careful," Nancy stammered as her pussy stretched to accommodate his cock.

"Oh my God," she screamed as Mike was now fully inside her.

Then he pulled his cock from her pussy and slid it back inside as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her warm pussy. Mike continued to bury his cock inside Nancy's pussy as Tim took off his clothes. She lay down on her back
with her legs wrapped around Mike.

"Oh God," she cried out even louder as an orgasm came over her. 

Mike began to thrust faster and made sure he buried his cock deep inside her pussy with each thrust. They fucked for about 10 minutes as Tim watched.

"I love your big cock and stamina," she moaned as another orgasm came over her.

"I don't want to cum yet," Mike moaned as he pulled his cock from her hot pussy after what must have been about five more minutes of continuous fucking.

Mike laid down on the bed as Nancy looked at him. His cock shined with her juices. Nancy looked very satisfied as her face carried a big smile. Her nipples stood hard and erect on her chest. Her entire body was damp with perspiration and looked incredibly sexy. She then got up on the bed on all fours between Mike's legs as her back side was towards Tim. Tim looked at her ass and moved onto the bed behind her. She looked at Mike with her passion filled eyes. Her hair fell down across one side of her face and almost touched the bed as she began to suck his cock.
 
Then Tim looked down on her and found himself entranced by her ass. He reached forward and grabbed her by the thighs. At the same time, Nancy backed up a little and spread her legs apart to make it easy for Tim. She knew what Tim wanted as he pointed his stiff cock at her pussy and pushed it inside. 

"Oh fuck," she cried out as Tim slipped his cock inside her pussy.

""Holy shit, it feels like a monster," Nancy stammered as Tim began to thrust in and out of her wet pussy.

Tim held her by her hips and rammed his large tool in and out of her pussy as he looked down at her ass then up to her face while he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. She was so much in heat she could hardly stand it. Tim increased his rhythm as he pumped in and out even faster, while at the same time making sure he pressed tight up against the back of her ass every time he went in to make sure he was giving her his full length. Tim continued to fuck her while she writhed in ecstasy.

"Oh God, Oh God, I'm coming," she cried out and then nearly screamed.

Nancy's face was flushed as she came again. Tim pulled his stiff cock from her hot pussy as Nancy's orgasm unfolded. Mike and Tim watched Nancy have an intense orgasm as her entire body quivered as though she was having a seizer. Her mouth stood wide open by no sound came out. 

"Oh that was amazing," Nancy managed to whimper a few moments later.

"You guys have amazing stamina and control as my pussy feels like it's on fire," she added as she collapsed on the bed.

Nancy now had lost all control of her senses. A few minutes after she came down from her orgasm Mike pulled Nancy on top of him as he began to suck on her tits as she guided his stiff cock to her hot pussy. She immediately lowered herself onto his cock.

"Oh yes," she cried out as soon as it went in.

They began to fuck a second time as Tim watched. Nancy began to bounce up and down on Mike's cock as she moaned pleasure every time it went in. Nancy's large breasts bounced in rhythm as Mike's hard-on went in and out of her hole. Tim walked over to the edge of the bed as she and Mike fucked. Nancy turned her head to look at Tim. She looked mostly at his stiff cock.

Tim got closer to the bed as he offered his cock to Nancy. She began to lick the head of his cock. Nancy began to suck Tim's cock while she continued to bounce up and down on Mike's cock.

"Both of you feel so good," she moaned.

"One in my pussy and one in my mouth. I can't believe I'm doing two men at once," she stammered as she smiled.

She continued to suck Tim's cock and ride Mike's dick for about five minutes. Then Tim pulled his cock from Nancy's warm mouth as he did not want to cum in her mouth. Nancy's face was flushed as she squinted and she pinched her nipples.

"Oh Mike "I'm going to cum," she moaned as she was in the middle of a long satisfying orgasm. 

Nancy's movements never slowed down as her pussy contracted around Mike's cock. She knew Mike was close to his own orgasm as she made short up and down strokes with her hips.

"Oh Mike. Let's cum together," she moaned.
 
"Yeah, Mike right now, cum in my love hole, oh Mike," Nancy stammered as she threw caution to the wind regarding the possible consequences.

It was too much for Mike and he let her have it. He filled her pussy as she continued to ride him until he was spent. Soon Nancy collapsed on the bed next to Mike as another orgasm subsided. She looked spent as Mike's cum ran down her ass cheeks. Mike then got off the bed as Tim laid next to Nancy. She looked at his erect cock..

"Oh Tim," she stammered as soon as he lay on top of her.

Nancy looked Tim in the eyes as he found her hole. Then he slowly slid it in and began to slowing thrust in and out of her well lubricated pussy

"Oh that feels so good," she groaned as Tim picked up the pace of his thrusts as his cock hit her pussy with a vengeance.

"I'm cumming again, oh yeah fuck me deep," she screamed.

Tim fucked her for about 10 minutes before he closed his eyes as he was about to give her his life seeds. Soon they both had their orgasms together as Tim added his semen to Nancy's pussy. When Tim pulled his spent cock from Nancy's well fucked pussy it made a slurp, soupy sound and they were done. 

Nancy was spent as she took two poles in one session. Nancy kissed them and said goodbye as she got dressed. When she got back to her room she showered then called her husband to say she loved him and goodnight. Two days later Nancy flew back home as she never saw Mike or Tim again.

Published 
Written by firecat2005
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments