Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to the Meadow

"Welcome to the Meadow..."

8
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

You are new to the group. I'm the leader of the group. I chose a moderate hike to a hidden meadow overlooking the valley. You need to impress me as you hope to join.

Everyone tells you I'm hard to please. You have heard and found that very intriguing. You have filled your pack with snacks, water, even a small blanket (for the meadow). You have good boots, cushioned socks, and your shorts aren't too long, as that can get make inclines difficult.

I like to wear shorts mid-thigh; I also wear a skintight top. You notice that I don’t have a bra on. My hair is tied up in a braid and I have on hiking shoes.

“Hello Jessica, I'm Derrick, the newbie to the group.”

“Hi Derrick, welcome, so glad you could join us,” I smile at you warmly, eyeing you up and down.

“Thank you for accepting my application, I will do my best to keep up and not impede the group.”

“Just watch the group, we all have the same pace. You'll figure out our rhythm quickly.”

You nod your head, noticing how well "equipped" I am. My large breasts are being hugged in my top, and you can see the outline of my nipples. My shorts give you a great view of my long tan legs, and my perky ass is hugged by the shorts.

“Let’s go then!”

Halfway through the trail and you are keeping a good pace, "you learn quick, newbie."

"Thanks," you reply. You have always been good at following instructions. You can feel the heat and your sweat seeping into your shorts, and can see my body glistening a bit, too.

“Is there really a meadow somewhere? Seems pretty thick with trees here,” You ask.

“About another mile and we will see the meadow. That's where the fun really begins.”

“Oh great! This last bit has really been steep.”

You are constantly looking up, watching as I go up the trail, your eyes on my rear the whole time.

I do a little shake, you think that it's just your eyes playing tricks, but I know you are watching, and I like to give a little show.

“Oh, I do see the treetops getting thinner. Are we almost there?”

I stop. You quickly realize and stop, almost bumping into me. I let the rest of the group pass, and they are giving you smirks that you don't understand yet.

“Now, we are almost at the meadow, but there are things you need to know first. Make sure to go with the flow of the meadow. Join in if welcome, notice the sign with safe words, and just enjoy yourself here. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Jessica, I think I do.”

I step close to you, whisper in your ear, you are watching my chest heave, "just relax, you will love this, I promise. That's why I invited you here, you can handle it."

I smirk, looking you up and down. You will be fun. I lead you to the opening of the meadow. Letting you go ahead of me.

You walk into the opening, noticing a few small groups have formed with blankets out. Some of the group have taken off their shirts, to let the sweat dry, is your guess.

“Oh my! A few of our group are nude, Jessica.”

"Oh, Derrick," I slyly smile. "This is where we come to have fun, no rules or limits. Where we can enjoy one another’s pleasures and bodies. Why don't you try taking off your shirt? It will feel great I promise you.”

You remove your shirt; I massage your back as I stand behind you as you watch people start to fuck. A handful of the group are kissing and fondling but looking in our direction.

You are so distracted you don't realize my shirt is gone until I am pressing my hard nipples against your back as my hands snake around to your front.

My hands rub the front of your shorts and you moan loudly. Your sweaty balls are swelling.

“Keep your eyes open, watch the show. Look at all the girls eyeing you, all the guys that want to be you. I don't play with many here. They get jealous when I bring my own boy toy.”

You are watching one guy fuck a woman while she eats another's pussy. Another couple seems to be having anal sex as she's stuffing her fingers in her pussy. There are a couple of same-sex pairings too.

My hands are rubbing your stiff cock through your shorts. I kiss your neck and then I give your cock a little pat and step away. “Want to set out your blanket?”

“Um... yes of course.”

I wink and walk off to the group of girls that were with us. I start to make out with them, there are four of us. You are watching me kiss those nude women their hands all over each other and me, undoing my shorts.

The couple having anal sex are joined by another guy, the FFM threesome are going at it hard, the third now being rimmed by the woman getting fucked.

You are so entranced you miss the group of us girls coming over to you. Until you feel the three girls clawing at your shorts. I stand in front of you as the girls pull you down to the blanket.

I look majestic fully nude, standing over all of you, legs apart, in a strong pose.

Maragomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maragomez

“You will please my girls. Two will sit on your hands, one for each, and the other will sit on your leg, grinding on you. She likes to cum that way. You will look at me. No one will touch your cock until I say so. Understand?”

“Yes, Jessica.”

As the girls sit on your hands, fingers sliding into their pussies, you feel how wet they are. The one on your leg, with a totally bald pussy, has such swollen lips.

As she starts grinding on your thigh, your cock is twitching as you look at me. You can hear moans from the other members as the fucking and sucking is in full swing.

I kneel between your legs. I lick the very tip of your hard cock, tasting your precum.

“Finish with my girls, they are ready to cum all over you.”

You focus on them, though still looking at me, your fingers ramming deep in their pussies and the grinder humping your thigh fingering her clit.

“That's it girls, now cum.” I give the command and they all explode, moaning as they cover you in their sweet pussy juices, they shiver in ecstasy. I shoo the girls away. It's just you and me now

You notice a man in the shadows, a big man. I slither up your body across your cock, feeling you shiver, I whisper in your ear:

“That's Trey. My big black boy toy. He gets to fuck my tight pussy. If you do as you are told, I will let you fuck my ass and load me with your cum.” I kiss your lips as you agree.

Trey walks over, already naked, his large black cock swaying. “I want you to suck him, Derrick, make his cock hard so he can fuck me.”

You can hear murmuring from the group that has gathered, but your focus is on this semi-hard black club with a big mushroom head. You lick his cock head, then lick the shaft, licking the underside, his head resting on your tongue. You can feel the blood flowing in as you engulf his head.

My hand traces around your cock, teasing you with my fingertips as you start to suck the big cock in front of you, as so many strangers gather and watch. You are stroking Trey at the base of his big cock as you suck it, you can feel him start to stiffen up.

I push you away from him and I climb onto Trey right in front of everyone and scream as his big cock enters me, my pussy stretched thin around that mammoth cock. You move closer to his crotch and start stroking his base, rubbing his balls under you.

I look down at you, “finger my ass.” You do as I tell you and lube your finger with my pussy juices dripping down Trey’s cock. I moan loudly as you push your finger into my tight ass.

Trey snakes a hand between us and pinches and rubs my clit, causing me to buck. I scream and buck as I cum all over Trey, overwhelmed by all the pleasure.

Trey smiles as I shake. He calmly tugs on my nipple as I convulse. He pulls me away from you so he can lay me down and really fuck me. While you just watch. A couple of girls come up when I nod, grabbing your cock and playing with you while you watch me getting fucked hard.

I look at Trey, saying, "cum" and Trey explodes deep inside me, filling me to the brim with his seed. You are watching Trey's balls tighten and sag, repeatedly, and you know I am getting a huge load. I cum again all over Trey.

Soon, everyone starts to settle down. Trey gets off me and pulls me to my feet. I balance against him as I watch the girls letting you go; you groan in disappointment because you haven’t cum yet. I kiss everyone goodbye as they leave.

Soon, I am making out with Trey, groping each other as we kiss goodbye. Trey leaves and we are the only two left in the meadow.

“Did you enjoy yourself, Derrick?”

“Very much so. I loved every moment of it.”

“You aren’t done yet.” I lightly squeeze your cock, “It is your turn to cum.”

I get on all fours and you get behind me. Your cock is throbbing. You push a finger in my pussy, coating it with mine and Trey’s juices, and then you push into my ass. I moan loudly.

You then start pushing your cock into me. Feeling some resistance as you apply pressure and watch my ass open around your cockhead.

“Oh baby, you have a great cock. Oh, my ass feels so good being stretched by you.”

You push in until your head "pops", and you can see Trey's cum leaking out of my pussy all over your blanket.

You start pushing in my asshole wrapped around your cock feeling me push my ass up so you can get more leverage and fuck me harder. Your balls so swollen and ready as you start to fuck me, pumping my sweet ass.

“Yes Derrick, cum for me.”

You lean forward, grab my shoulders and thrust in hard holding there as you howl, your cock spewing cum up my ass.

“Fuck, Jessica, that was intense!” you say, breathing hard your cock in place still. You move off me, letting your cock pop out of my ass. We stand and dress.

I pull you to me and kiss you, “Welcome to the Meadow,” I say with a smile.

Published 
Written by QTpie210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments