Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend BBQ Pt 5

"Joy finally gets what she has been desiring."

49
9 Comments 9
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Joy sets her cup down on the table after chugging it. She looks up at me and has a look in her eyes that I have never seen before. A look that tells me that things are about to go to the next level.

I feel a pair of hands touch my shoulders, and a similar voice whispers in my ear, "I hope you enjoyed the show that your wife and I put on just for you. Joy says I can take you for a private dance." 

I look at Joy; she is smiling and nods in approval.

Destiney grabs my hand and pulls me away from the table. I notice that we are walking towards the VIP rooms. I am confused but continue with Destiney leading the way.

She opens a door with a sign on it that says, 'VIP only.'

She pulls me into the room, and I notice that the room is large. There is a circular bed in the middle, a mini stage with a pole, and a loveseat in the corner.

Destiney leads me to the loveseat and says, "Sit down and relax. We are going to have some fun."

Destiney spreads my legs and presses her firm ass against my cock. I know she can feel it pressing against her as she grinds against me.

I see the door open, and another girl walks in. She is wearing a little pink plastic mask and is completely naked. This sexy girl gets on the mini stage and starts pole dancing.

Destiney faces me and straddles my lap. She pulls her top off and wraps it around the back of my neck while she pulls me into her breast.

She whispers in my ear, "Suck on my nipples, baby."

I hungrily put her left nipple in my mouth and start sucking. I begin to switch back and forth between her left and right nipple.

Destiney moans louder and continues grinding her pussy against my cock. Her movements have me hypnotized and wanting more of her body.

She reaches down and pulls my cock out of my pants, and continues her grinding movements. I can feel the wetness of her pussy through the thin material of what she is wearing.

She stops and stands up to remove her bottoms.

Destiney is standing there completely naked and staring into my eyes with those ice-blue eyes. 

She moves to the bed and motions for me to join her. I stand up, and my cock is leading the way.

Destiney reaches out and grabs my cock. She puts my cock into her mouth. Her ice-blue eyes, piercing into my soul as she takes me deep into her mouth.

I look up and can see that the girl dancing on the mini stage is rubbing her clit while watching what we are doing. I am full of sexual energy at this point.

Something catches my attention at the loveseat, and my heart sinks; it is Joy.

Before I can pull away from Destiney, Joy says, "It's alright, Brad. I want this. I want to see you fuck her."

Destiney starts sucking faster. I grab her head and pull her further down my cock.

I see that Joy has one hand on her breast and the other hand playing with her clit. Her eyes are locked on us and what we are doing in the middle of the room. 

Joy says, "Bend her over and face me while you fuck her."

I follow Joy's instructions and put Destiney on her hands and knees. My cock is perfectly lined up, and I begin to push into her pussy. I look down to watch my cock disappear.

Destiney moans, "Yea baby, fuck me while your wife plays with her clit. Slam your cock deep into my pussy."

Destiney reaches back with her hand and rubs my nuts while I slam my cock deep into her pussy. Her pussy is so tight and grips onto my cock. Her pussy is so wet that the juices are dripping down my cock and onto my legs.

Joy demands, "Get on your back, Brad, and let her ride you."

I follow her instructions and watch Destiney's pussy take my entire cock in one try. I look up and see Destiney's ice-blue eyes looking at mine again. I am once again locked into her. 

She slowly rides up and down the full length of my cock while squeezing her breast.

I hear Joy moan, "Oh fuck, that feels good."

I look at Joy and see that Megan is joining us now and is licking Joy's clit.

Joy moans loudly, "Fuck her hard while Megan licks my pussy, baby!"

sammy2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sammy2024

I start matching Destiney's movements. As she rides down my cock, I push up.

Destiney moans, "Oh fuck, your dick is so big."

The pole dancer walks up next to my head. Her pussy is inches from my face. Destiney is riding my cock faster.

Joy moans, "Sit on his face and make him lick your pussy."

The girl immediately sits on my face, and I stick my tongue into her wet pussy. It tastes so sweet. She is riding my face as Destiney sits all the way down on my cock and starts grinding without pulling up.

Destiney leans towards the girl on my face and removes her mask to kiss her. I notice that the girl is Kate. I drive my tongue back into her pussy as she grinds against my face.

I can feel my nuts starting to tighten. 

I motion for Kate to get off my face and for Destiney to slip off my cock. 

I look at Joy and say, "Get over here now!"

Joy lustfully looks at me and quickly obeys my demand.

Joy comes to the bed and gets on her hands and knees. I slide my cock in while Destiney moves to invite Joy to lick her pussy. 

Joy begins licking Destiney's pussy while my cock slides in and out. I can hear my nuts slapping against her skin.

I look over at the loveseat and see Megan and Kate in the sixty-nine position. I can hear them slurping on each other's wet pussies.

The scene around me is beginning to push me to a level of ecstasy that I have never been to before.

Joy moans, "Fuck me, baby. I want your cum in my pussy!"

I thrust into Joy faster and harder. Joy dives back into Destiney's pussy. I look at Destiney, and her ice-blue eyes are locked into my eyes again.

My nuts start to tingle. I am so close.

I grab Joy's ass and moan, "Fuck. I am cumming, baby."

Joy continues to rock back and forth on my cock, milking as much of my cum as she can. 

I pull out and collapse on the bed.

Joy continues to lick Destiney's pussy. Megan and Kate are now watching.

Destiney says, "Don't stop; that feels so good. You are going to make me cum soon."

Those words make my cock jump.

Kate walks over to Joy and watches my cum dripping down her pussy lips. She leans in and starts licking Joy's pussy clean.

My cock is back to being fully hard, so I get behind Kate and slide my cock into her dripping wet pussy.

Kate's pussy feels amazing. I begin pumping in and out of her. 

Kate moans, "Fuck me harder. I like it rough."

I grab Kate's hair and pull it hard towards me, and I slam my cock into her pussy repeatedly. I let go of her hair, and she starts licking Joy's pussy.

I watch Kate lick Joy while Joy licks Destiney. The scene in front of me has me so close to cumming again.

I hear Destiney moan, "Holy fuck, this is amazing. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm about to cum."

Joy's moans are muffled by Destiney's pussy, but I can tell that she is going to cum soon too. 

I feel a tongue on my nuts. I look down and see Megan. She is licking and sucking on my nuts while playing with Kate's clit.

Kate says, "Cum inside me, Brad. Fill me with your cum."

I slap her ass and fuck her harder. My nuts are tingling.

I moan loudly, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

I erupted deep in Kate's pussy, and on the last spurt of cum from my cock, she was shaking and had an intense orgasm.

Megan continues to lick Kate's pussy as my cum is dripping out.

Joy and Destiney are lying on the bed recovering from their orgasms.

Joy sits up and says, "Oh man, this was amazing. I hope you all had as much fun as I did."

Destiney says, "That is the most fun I have had since working here. You all are a great group."

Kate and Megan say together, "Oh, you have no idea."

We all get dressed and walk out of the VIP room.

Destiney hands Joy a piece of paper and gives her a big hug and a passionate kiss.

I walk up to Joy, and she opens the paper. It says: "Real name is Tabitha, call me anytime." 

Joy looks at me and says, "I hope we can do more stuff like this in the future."

 

Published 
Written by BD198707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments