Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend BBQ Pt 4

"The BBQ moves from the house to a strip club as things continue to escalate."

39
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story will bounce between Brad and Joy as they spend time at this amazing strip club."

BRAD

I sit down in the car and realize that Kate has nowhere to sit. To my surprise, Joy offers up my lap. Kate is on my lap before I can approve.

My cock jumps, and I can feel the erection starting in my pants. I try so hard to think of anything else, but I recall when her hand touched my cock earlier.

We pull out of the driveway, and I can feel Kate's ass making a small circle on my lap. The ride is rather smooth, so it can't be from the movements of the car. 

Is Kate grinding on my lap?

I try to look at Joy, but Kate is obstructing my view.

I place my hand on Kate's thigh to help her movements. Kate reaches down between our legs and grabs my cock.

She starts slowly stroking while continuing her movements. My cock is pressing hard against my pants. Kate surprises me by unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out between her legs. She then squeezes her legs together and strokes my cock between her incredible thighs.

I am concentrating so hard not to let out any moans. I feel the car stop. We must have arrived.

I get out of the car and realize we are at a strip club. My cock twitches as I see the name of the club.

I heard about this place from some guys at work. The girls here are known to be seductive and very generous during private dances. It is a very popular place for bachelor parties.

Joy comes over and grabs my hand as we walk inside.

The girls get in for half price, and I have to pay the full cover charge. Kate leads the way, and I can't stop looking at her legs leading up to her tight ass.

I look at the main stage and see the last ten seconds of a shower show that they do at the top of every hour.

The girl coming out is soaking wet, and she is followed by a shirtless customer who looks like he had a great time.

The DJ announces, "The sexy Destiney will be the next girl in the shower one hour from now."

We find a table large enough for all of us, and luckily it is close to the main stage and a couple of steps away from the private VIP rooms. We each order our drinks.

A very sexy girl wearing just enough material to cover her pussy and her nipples brings our drinks to the table.

She is very flirty and makes sure to press her breast against Maria's back while placing the drinks down on the table.

Maria is not shy and says out loud, "I would love to suck on her tits."

The girl quickly responds, "Well, I get off at three."

We all laugh, which helps me relax a little.

We are watching and tipping the girl on stage, and a young brunette wearing a sexy glow-in-the-dark thong bikini walks up to our table. She is about five-foot-five with some perfect handful size breasts and an ass that fits her body perfectly. She is damn sexy, but her best feature by far is her eyes. They are ice-blue and instantly make my cock hard. 

She mentions that her name is Destiney and that she is selling raffle tickets for her shower show that starts in thirty minutes. They are five dollars per ticket. Joy doesn't hesitate and pulls fifty dollars out of her small clutch.

Destiney leans in closer to Joy and hands her ten tickets. Joy hands two tickets to each of us.

Destiney walks away and says, "Good luck. I would love to see any of you up there with me."

The time seems to fly by because I hear the DJ announce, "The shower raffle was about to begin."

Destiney is already in the shower with the same outfit on from earlier. She turns the water on and steps into the stream coming from the showerhead.

The DJ holds the box near the shower and has Destiney pull a ticket from the box. She hands a ticket to the DJ, and he says, "Zero-one-six-four-two."

Joy screams, "Oh my God, that is my number!"

She jumps up and shows the bouncer at the stage entrance her ticket. The bouncer lets her on stage, and she proceeds over to the DJ booth. Joy vanishes backstage.

Destiney is rubbing herself in the water while pressing her ass against the glass. Two dancers get on stage and do some impressive pole dancing while we wait for Joy to return.

Joy walks out with an outfit that matches Destiney's. She looks so sexy, and my cock responds. 

Joy walks around the shower, and the crowd is cheering.

My eyes are glued to her. I feel Kate's hand touch my leg, and she leans towards me and says, "I hope you are ready because tonight is not even close to being over."

I lick my lips and keep my eyes on Joy.

Destiney reaches out and grabs Joy's hand to pull her into the shower. Joy slightly moans once the water hits her skin. Joy's nipples become rock hard and can be seen through the thin material she is wearing.

Destiney grabs some bubble soap and squirts some in Joy's hands and some in her hand. I can see that Destiney says something to Joy which causes her to smile.

They start rubbing soap on each other. Destiney's soapy hands go to Joy's shoulders, and Joy's goes to Destiney's stomach. They are moving their hands in harmony with each other.

Destiney removes Joy's top, and Joy unties Destiney's bottoms from the side tie string.

Joy is topless, and Destiney's pussy is in plain view.

Another roar from the crowd while my cock is now throbbing. Destiney looks at the crowd with the "oh no" look. She scans the crowd and stops at me.

It feels like she is touching me with her ice-blue eyes. She takes Joy's soapy hand and places it right on her pussy. Joy immediately starts to finger fuck Destiney's pussy.

Destiney starts squeezing Joy's tits and leans in to suck on her nipples. Joy's head falls back, and she lets out a moan that can't be heard over the music and cheering.

I can see both their lips moving and can see that they are having small conversations while in the shower. 

Kate reaches over and unzips my pants. She grabs my cock from under the table and starts stroking. The stokes are slow with a rhythm that is making it hard for me to pay attention to the show on the stage. She makes sure her strokes are full from the base to the tip of my cock. My precum drips down my shaft and is lubricating my cock between her hand.

I look back at the stage, and both girls are now completely naked. Destiney slowly drops down to her knees and places one of Joy's legs over her shoulder. Destiney looks towards the crowd and flicks her tongue.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

The crowd goes crazy and starts chanting, "Eat that pussy. Eat that pussy!"

I notice that Megan is standing up, leading the chant.

Kate is stroking my cock faster now, and Megan has the girl who served us our drinks earlier sitting in her lap grinding against her.

I say to myself, "What the fuck is going on? How did we get to this point?"

I quickly focus back on the stage and see that Joy is moments away from an orgasm. Joy has her hands twisted in Destiney's hair and is pulling her face further into her pussy.

The water is dripping down both their bodies, and Destiney is finger fucking her pussy.

The DJ turns the music down and says, "Ladies and Gentlemen, a moment of silence for what is about to cum."

It gets so quiet. All you can hear is the shower water running and Joy's moans getting louder. Joy takes a deep breath and says, "Eat my pussy and make me cum."

Destiney's face begins to move faster against Joy's pussy.

Joy loudly moans, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Don't stop. I'm cumming... "

Destiney pulls her face away and rubs Joy's clit with her fingers. I see Joy do something that I have never seen before.

She squirts all over Destiney's face. Destiney is enjoying Joy's special talent.

Joy finally stops squirting and slowly drops to her knees.

Destiney leans in and kisses Joy very passionately. She kisses her with a deep tongue.

The silence is gone, and the crowd is the loudest that they have been since the show started.

The girls get out of the shower and go backstage. 

I am in shock about what I just saw. 

Joy sits back at the table and chugs the rest of the drink. 

 

JOY

I get out of the car and go to the driver's side window to thank Rose for the ride.

Rose says, "No problem, Mrs. Joy. Thanks for the sexy show in the back seat."

I am caught off guard but can't help but smile as Rose drives away.

I am so excited as we walk into the club. I am nervous, but everything seems to be going just the way I want it to.

We sit at a table, and I glance at Brad. I can tell he is having a hard time taking in all that is happening.

He will appreciate it later.

Megan is sitting on one side of me, and Brad is sitting on the other side. Next to Brad is Kate, and next to Kate is Maria.

I lean towards Megan and whisper, "I need you to go along with whatever Kate and I do."

She looks at me and smiles, which lets me know she is all in.

I buy some raffle tickets for the next shower show from a sexy stripper whose name is Destiney. I motion for her to come closer, and I say, "I have fifty more dollars if you can promise that my ticket gets pulled and there might be more money to make after the show."

Destiney smirks and says, "I like the sound of that."

She gives me a sexy wink with her beautiful eyes and walks away.

I utilize the drama class I took in college and make it look like I am surprised to have my number called.

They take me behind the DJ booth and have me sign a waiver saying they aren't liable for injuries. The manager is there and says, "Ma'am, Destiney will go as far as you want as long as you are good with it. You can stand there, or you can interact. You will get half off your drinks for the rest of the night too."

I grab my outfit and put it on.

I walk out on the stage, and I feel like I am in college again. Men, women, and even other strippers all have their eyes on me. I feel electrified, and my pussy is dripping between my legs.

Destiney pulls me into the shower, and as the cold water hits my skin, I can feel my nipples harden, and I let out a little squeal.

She put some soap in our hands and says, "So what do I need to do to make some more money after this show?"  

I say, "Easy, make me cum in front of my husband."

She bites her lip and starts rubbing my shoulders, and slowly goes to my breast while she places my hands on her stomach. 

It doesn't take long before my top and her bottoms are off. She tells me to rub her clit and that she is going to stare at Brad while I finger fuck her.

I look at her eyes and notice that she was not scanning the crowd anymore, which means she is staring into his eyes. My pussy is heating up.

I tell her, "Suck on my breast and figure out a way to make me cum. If I cum I promise to spend more money on you later."

Destiney starts sucking on my nipples. It feels amazing, and my pussy is responding. I can hear the crowd going crazy, which just adds to the feelings in my pussy.  Destiney drops to her knees.

She is teasing the crowd, and I quickly ask, "Do you do couples in the VIP room?"

She flicks her tongue to the crowd and says, "I will do anything if the money is right."

She dives into my pussy.

Her tongue is warm and magical. She sticks her tongue deep into my pussy and curls the tip of her tongue up towards my G-spot, and can make circles with her tongue.

I have never had a tongue go that far in my pussy. I know I won't last much longer.

I hear the music stop and the crowd chanting, "Eat that pussy. Eat that pussy!"  

I instantly feel shocks going from my nipples to my pussy.

I say, "Eat my pussy and make me cum."

Destiney's tongue moves faster and harder.

I moan, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm cumming."

I feel Destiney pull her mouth off of my pussy, and she rubs my clit. Then I do something that I haven't done since my Senior year of college, and I have only done it that one time, until now.

I squirt all over Destiney's face. Destiney loves it and says, "Yeah, cum on my face." 

I drop to my knees, and Destiney and I kiss. I taste the juice from my pussy on her lips, and it tastes great.

We get out of the shower and go backstage, where Destiney was complimenting our chemistry out there.

She keeps me company while I clean up. I take this opportunity to let her know that I will keep my end of the deal since she made me cum. 

I ask her, "Anything if the money is right?"

She says, "Money talks and usually wins."

I pull out fifteen hundred dollars and ask, "Will this be enough?"

She reaches out and takes the money. She looks up and says, "What do you have in mind?"

 

Published 
Written by BD198707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments