Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend BBQ Pt 3 Joy's Version

"Joy's version of the weekend BBQ while her husband Brad is busy in the other room."

38
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the 3rd part to the story. Please read part 1 and part 2 in order to get a good understanding of what has happened so far. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

I can't believe I gave Brad road head earlier. It brought back memories from before we got together and when I was still in college. I have recently been thinking about all of the crazy stuff my friend Kate and I did back in college.

Brad and I have been married for five years and it has been great. He does not know about my college years. We have sex frequently, but it is the same thing every time.

We both cum but it isn't quite as electric as I want it to be. I have been trying to spice things up recently.

I am just waiting for my girlfriends to show up so that I can vent.

The first to arrive is my best friend, Kate. She has been by my side since the sixth grade. She is absolutely stunning. She is tall, fit, and has legs that make your mouth water.

After being friends for so long, you can only imagine that we have been through the normal girl stages with each other. It wasn't until my seventeenth birthday that we had our first sexual experience together.

It wasn't anything crazy. We just did the normal touching and kissing. We quickly became raging horn balls. On her eighteenth birthday, I decided to go down on her and by the end of that night, we were in the sixty-nine position until we fell asleep.

During our freshman year of college, we had our first threesome with my boyfriend. We were drunk and horny so I let him stick his cock in her while she licked my pussy. 

A couple of months later, we took it a step further and swapped boyfriends at a crazy party while people cheered us on. It was absolutely exhilarating.

~~~

The next girl to arrive is Megan and her daughter Rose.

Megan and I met at that same party after Kate and I swapped boyfriends. She actually licked Kate's pussy right after my boyfriend came all over her. Megan is amazing at licking pussy. 

Her daughter Rose was an accident from a college party during our senior year. Megan fucked a guy that was on the football team and he came inside of her with no warning. He left the picture right after college graduation.

Rose has not seen him in sixteen years.

Rose looks just like her mom did at the age of nineteen. It makes it really hard for me not to look at her cute face and think about when her mom would be between my legs, licking my pussy.

The last girl to arrive is the sexy Latina slut, Maria.

She and I have a rocky past. We actually met my junior year of college when she walked in the room and her boyfriend's cock was deep in my ass with her best friend licking my pussy. I didn't know that it was her boyfriend.

She cursed us out and started throwing stuff at us. I quickly got out of there.

The next time I saw her was in the hallway of another party when she pinned me against a wall. I thought she was going to rough me up but she said, "I am sorry about the last time we saw each other. You didn't know who I was and I am sure he didn't mention he had a girlfriend."

Then she leaned in and kissed me.

I was totally caught off guard. She pulled away and said, "I am done with guys, I haven't been able to stop thinking about your pussy."

A couple of months later she was back to taking cock.

~~~

Now that all the girls are here, I can finally vent my frustrations.

Megan says, "Rose, give the ladies some adult time please."

Rose shrugs her shoulders and goes to watch TV with Brad in the living room. 

We all grab a Margarita and begin drinking away.

I finish my first drink and go for a second drink. Halfway through my second drink, I start feeling tipsy. I look around to make sure it was just us girls and speak softly enough to keep my voice from traveling. 

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

I quietly say, "I have been thinking about our college years."

All of the girls finish their drinks in one big gulp.

My voice gets a little louder and I say,  "I am serious ladies. I can't stop thinking about the things I did. We did. With each other. With others.  I think about it all day. My pussy is always wet. All day long!"

Kate cuts me off and says, "It's alright, Joy. Calm down. Tell us what is going on."

I desperately say, "I need Brad to fuck me while I eat another girl's pussy. I need Brad to fuck me while I deep throat another guy's cock. I need to watch Brad slam his cock into a girl's mouth, pussy, and ass."

The girls have shocked facial expressions.

Maria's phone rings and she quickly steps out of the kitchen. Megan gets up and reminds us that she has to go take her co-worker to the airport, so she will be back in about an hour.  Kate and I are left alone at the table.

We both get up to grab another drink.

At the counter, I feel Kate come up behind me and she whispers in my ear, "You make my pussy so wet when you talk like that."

Chills run down my spine and all the way to my pussy. I can feel the wetness in my panties. Kate presses her lips against my neck and softly kisses my skin.

I softly moan, "I need this so bad."

She takes her hand and goes down my shorts to my soaking wet pussy. She pinches my clit between two of her fingers while making a circular motion. She continues pinching my clit until I begin to shake and cum all over her fingers. Kate takes her fingers and places them on my lips. I open my mouth and suck my pussy juices off her fingers.

I realize that we are getting rather risky so I suggest that we calm down and sit back at the table. We both start laughing about what just happened. The truth is that I want more. 

Maria walks back into the kitchen and grabs another Margarita. She looks like she had a rough phone call.

 I ask, "Is everything alright, Maria?"

Maria responds, "All is good. Just a friend that needed help with a problem."

I resume the conversation about needing help with Brad.

I say, "How can I get him to see my point of view?"

Maria says, "Maybe it will be easier than you think." 

I look at Kate and she has a look like she knows exactly what to do.

Kate says, "Do you remember that time when we went to a strip club and got that older guy to buy our drinks and even a couple dances from the beautiful strippers?"

I say, "Of course I remember!"

Kate continues, "The guy said that strippers love seeing a man with beautiful women at the club. He got us a VIP room with a fantastic dancer and all he wanted to do was watch us with the girls."

Maria and Kate begin to smile and both agree that a strip club sounds like a great idea.

Brad walks into the kitchen.

I enthusiastically say, "Hey babe, we are thinking about going out to a club tonight. What do you think?"

Brad says, "Hmmm. Tonight, Joy? What about the BBQ?"

I quickly respond, "We can save the meat for tomorrow. Come on. It will be fun!"

Kate smiles and says, "Come on Brad, it can be lots of fun!"

Brad thinks about it and says, "Sure, what the hell!"

I jump up to grab my stuff. As I get to the stairs Megan walks in through the front door.

I quickly say, "Hey Megan, we are going out to a club. Care to join?"

Megan says, "Sure, why not? We can have Rose drop us off and we can Uber home when we are done." 

Kate follows me to my room so that we can formulate the plan.

Published 
Written by BD198707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments