Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend BBQ Pt 2

"Maria joins in and the BBQ just got started."

46
8 Comments 8
13.2k Views 13.2k
847 words 847 words

Maria slowly steps into the room and pushes the door shut.

Rose says, "Looks like she wants to help me." She puts my cock back into her wet mouth.

I look at Maria and she is staring at Rose as she devours my cock. Maria bites her bottom lip and places her hand down her own shorts. She gets behind Rose and continues to rub her clit. 

Maria keeps her eyes on Rose, and it almost feels like she does not acknowledge me standing there.

I notice that Maria drops down to her knees and whispers something into Rose's ear. I don't know exactly what she is saying, but Rose shakes her head in approval.

Maria takes Rose's shirt off and starts squeezing her firm tits, and Rose makes a suction on the tip of my cock. I moan in pleasure and feel my legs go slightly weak. I look back down and I see Maria has taken her shorts off and was pulling Rose's off too.

Rose spreads her legs apart while still on her knees.

Maria lays down on her back and places her head in between Rose's legs. Maria pushes her tongue out while Rose slams her soaking wet pussy down on Maria's face. 

She pushes her tongue deep into the youthful pussy and causes Rose to stop sucking and let out a sexy soft moan.

She moans quietly and says, "Oh fuck... fuck.. ohhhh my God...."

She strokes my cock but doesn't put it back in her mouth. Rose starts moving her hips and riding Maria's face.

Maria grabs Rose's thighs and pulls Rose's pussy down even further onto her mouth.

Rose moans loudly, "Oh God, I'm gonna....."

I put my hand over her mouth so nobody in the kitchen could hear her. Her beautiful lusting eyes look into mine while my hand covers her mouth, and I can lightly hear Rose moan, "Cummmm... fuck fuck fuckkk..."

She starts shaking and closes her eyes and bites my hand harder in pleasure. It doesn't hurt and I feel my cock throb.

Rose's orgasm is over and she rolls off of Maria's face trying to catch her breath.

Maria stands up and is face to face with me. Rose's pussy juice is all over Maria's face. Maria leans in and sticks her tongue in my mouth. I instantly taste Rose and it tastes so sweet. Maria reaches down and starts stroking my fully hard eight-inch cock.

IsabelaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaParker

The kissing gets stronger with every stroke of my cock.

"I want this cock deep in my pussy," says Maria.

She gets on her hands and knees and points her thick Latina ass at me. I can see her shaved pussy dripping her juices. I line my cock up with her pussy and push in slowly.

She is so tight, warm, and wet. I push in further and have half my cock in as Maria pushes back to get the last half to slam in. My cock is so deep inside of her that she lets out a light moan mixed with a little bit of pain.

Her pain quickly fades as she rocks back and forth. She is damn good at this and starts speeding up the pace. 

Rose notices what is happening now and seems to be ready for more.

She crawls under Maria and sets up for a sexy 69 position. Rose extends her tongue and Maria pushes her pussy down.

My cock is sliding in and out of Maria's pussy as Rose alternates between licking Maria's clit and my nuts.

I tell Maria, "I am about to cum."

"Don't pull out, cum in my pussy. Fill me with your cum," says Maria.

That statement sends Rose and I into overdrive. I only have about five more pumps left in me before I am cumming.

Rose focuses on Maria's clit.

I hold my breath so that I won't be too loud. My cock erupts deep in Maria's pussy and she tightens her muscles around my shaft. I am able to pump three more times while still cumming.

Maria starts to cum, and I push her head deep into Rose's pussy to muffle her loud moans. This causes Rose to cum again. I take my free hand and cover her mouth.

Rose bites my hand again and sends electric shocks up my arm and to my cock, which starts throbbing in Maria's pussy. This seems to push Maria's orgasm to another level and she starts shaking. 

Both girls come down from the orgasms, and I get up and am starting to panic.

I whisper to Maria, "Fuck. Fuck. What was I thinking?"

Maria walks up to me and puts her finger on my lips.

She says, "Calm down. That was amazing and they did not hear us. They are in an intense conversation in the kitchen and won't even realize we were in here."

She kisses me deep in my mouth and walks away.

I watch Maria stop at Rose and give her a deep passionate kiss and say, "You are more like your mom than you know."

Published 
Written by BD198707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments