Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend BBQ Pt 1

"It was just a normal weekend BBQ...or so I thought..."

52
11 Comments 11
15.7k Views 15.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story. It starts out light but I promise it will get steamy."

It's Friday and I just came home after a long day at work. I am active duty military so my days are long and stressful.

I walk into the house and my wife Joy is sitting on the couch with her long tone legs stretched out perfectly showing me the outline of her thick pussy. I feel my cock instantly twitch.

I decide to sneak up and snuggle to her while pressing my throbbing cock against her. She pushes back against my cock and lets out a slight moan. I push forward to meet her thick pussy lips and could feel the wetness through her shorts.

I hear our kids coming through the front door and the dry humping is done.

I get up to go shower and my wife says, "By the way, babe, the girls are coming over tomorrow for a girls get-together, can you grill some burgers and hotdogs please?"

"Of course,"  I answer her.

I get into the shower and realize that my erection is not going away so I masturbate until I shoot a huge load onto the shower floor. 

The next day we get up and go on with our typical Saturday. We get out of bed and head to the store to get everything we need for the BBQ. I notice my wife is wearing some shorts that barely cover her ass. I feel that similar twitch in my cock that I felt the day before.

She grabs some meat out of the cooler and I sneak up behind her and press my throbbing cock against her ass. She moans louder than I expected while pressing back against the throbbing piece of meat pressing against her pussy.

I almost rip her shorts off right there in the store but I had to contain myself. We finish our shopping and got into the car.

In the car and driving home, Joy leans over and grabs my cock. She grabs it and looks up at me with the most lustful eyes and says, "Can I see the meat that you picked out for the BBQ?"

She unzips my pants and takes my hard cock in her mouth. Her lips are so soft and her tongue is so wet. She works my cock like a popsicle.  Her head bobs up and down I can barely focus on the road. She is sucking my cock like it is the last one she will ever get to suck.

She is working it so good that I feel that familiar feeling swelling in my balls. I warn her by saying, "I'm going to cum," and she sucks harder and faster. 

Within the next three strokes, I shoot so much cum into the back of her throat that she would surely gag. To my surprise, she does not gag. She takes the whole load in one swallow. 

We get home and put all the groceries away and we sit down just long enough to watch half a show and the doorbell rings.

When I open the door I see Kate. I have a moment of awkward silence because I cannot help but realize how sexy she looks right now.

She is about five foot ten with some long-toned legs. Her breasts are 36Ds and her lips are every man's fantasy. She brings me back to reality as she walks in and leans in to give me the normal welcoming hug. Her breasts press against my chest and my cock throbs.

The thing that isn't normal with this hug this time is that her hand hits my erection. She tries to act like she doesn't feel it but the look on her face shows otherwise. She walks into the kitchen and starts talking to Joy.

I go to shut the door and I see Megan pull up. Megan is five foot four and has an ass that just makes you want to reach out and smack it. To my surprise, I see her daughter Rose get out of the car. I have not seen her in about five years and I almost do not recognize her.

She is five foot five with 34C breasts and an athletic cheerleader-style body, which only makes sense because she had been on the cheer team since high school. She is now nineteen years old and in her first year of college. I feel like a creep for checking her out but I cannot help it. 

Everyone is in the kitchen talking and starting to drink their margaritas. I grab a beer and headed to the living room. I am soon joined by Rose who seems like she had enough of the girl talk in the kitchen.

She sits down on the couch she says, "Hey, Mr. Brad!"

The way she says it gets my cock twitching. I keep telling myself to stop being a creeper. 'She is nineteen years old and I am in my early thirties.' 

To take my mind off of the erection beginning to appear, I ask her how college is treating her.

This quickly backfires because she instantly goes into a story about her ex-boyfriend who she recently found in a threesome at a college party.

RivaRae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RivaRae

She goes into detail about how she had walked in and he was fucking Rose's friend doggy style while she was licking some random chick's pussy. Right when she was about to say something, he came in her pussy.

"I ended up just running out of the party and have not spoken to him since," she says.

I begin to lose control. My cock is pulsing and I can feel my blood being drained to the tip of my cock. I actually get lightheaded. Thankfully, I hear the front door open and in walks Maria. 

I take this opportunity to fight my feeling of being a creeper and jump up to go greet her. I walk up and give her a hug.

While hugging her she whispers in my ear, "Is that a banana in your pocket or is somebody happy to see me?"

Oh shit, I forgot about my erection and it is now firmly pressing against Maria's crotch. I immediately turn red and don't know what to say. Fortunately for me, Maria has always been a natural flirt and raging slut.

She smiles and says, "Now that I know what you are working with, I expect to be greeted like this every time."

Maria walks away and makes sure I see her sexy Latina ass cheeks hanging out from her extremely short shorts.

Maria is an absolute Latin bombshell. She is five foot two with 34D breast and an hourglass figure that compliments her fabulous ass. Maria is known as the slut of the group. This BBQ is really turning out to be different than the other ones...

I grab another beer and head back to the living room. Rose is there and is watching Netflix. I sit down and look at the TV. She has put on a series that I quickly realize has many soft sex scenes.

Rose has her feet up on the couch and is leaning in a way that her ass is pointed towards me. I glance over and see that her shorts have shifted and I notice she isn't wearing any panties. I can see one of her pussy lips and from what I can see it is a smooth fresh shaven pussy.

I hear soft moans coming from the TV. I can't take it anymore. I have to go provide myself some relief. I sneak into my computer room and shut the door.

I go to my favorite porn site and am scrolling until I find a sexy scene of a cheerleader and the football coach fucking in his office. I pull my cock out and start stroking it. I turn the volume down just low enough that only I can hear it.

I am about to finally cum and I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders. It was too late. Cum shoots all the way up my stomach and chest.

All I hear is, "Oh my God, Mr. Brad,"  and I immediately know it is Rose's hands on my shoulders.

I am speechless and absolutely embarrassed.  I want to apologize but notice a smirk on her face. It feels like we are standing here speechless for a lifetime but it is really only about ten seconds.

She breaks the silence by saying, "Nice choice, Mr. Brad. The football coach has a huge cock, but not as big as yours."

She reaches out and grabs my half-erect cock. I start to step back but she quickly closes the distance.

I know I should tell her to stop but I cannot say anything. She strokes my cock and I am instantly hard again. She wastes no time and drops to her knees.

I feel paralyzed in my limbs as her wet mouth takes half the length of my rock-hard cock.

She slowly takes the whole thing into her mouth and to my surprise, she doesn't gag. She is working my cock like a pro. I finally get the feeling back in my limbs and naturally grab her head to assist her in getting my cock deep into her throat.

My pre-cum mixed with her saliva begins to drip down her chin. I look down and see her teenage face with the most lustful blue eyes looking up at me.

She pulls my cock out of her mouth and says, "Mr. Brad, your cock is exactly what I need to forget about my ex-boyfriend."

She takes my cock back into her mouth and touches the back of her throat with the tip and held it there while humming. It feels amazing and I can feel my balls starting to tighten and know I will not last much longer.

Rose can tell I am going to cum soon and mumbles "Cum in my mouth" while still sucking.

I have a feeling someone is watching and I look up at the door. I see a figure standing there and hear her say, "Santa mierda."

There is Maria standing there watching Rose with my cock in her mouth.

Rose stops and looks over her shoulder and says, "Can I finish, or are you going to come over here and help me?"

 

Published 
Written by BD198707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments