Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Anniversary Surprise

"The anniversary party my wife will never forget"

17
4 Comments 4
22.6k Views 22.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I married my high school sweetheart and then we went to college together. Tina and I shared an apartment and we spent all of our free time together. I was the envy of my classmates. Tina was gorgeous, had a trim athletic figure with very large breasts. Nevertheless, they did not droop or sag, they just stuck straight out. Tina was very proud of them and enjoyed the attention they received from all the men.

Tina was unusual. Unlike most women, she loved watching porn. She was obsessed with cock and only watched movies with two men doing one woman or even better, Bukkake, with one woman sucking and jerking off five to ten men at the same time and getting drenched in cum.

She was so obsessed with cock that she insisted on giving me hand and blowjobs several times a day. Don’t get me wrong--I loved all the sex but often my dick got so much attention that it hurt. I told her so.

”I guess, then, I have to find a cock that can handle it,” was her response.

A few days later her girlfriend Chloe came over. The two were chatting in the living room while I was doing homework in the bedroom.

”You let Frank watch that stuff?” I heard Chloe say.

It looked like Tina had forgotten to put away her Bukkake and double-barrel collection.

”Oops, actually it is not his. I watch them.”

”Double-barrel blowjobs, you like two guys stuffing their dicks in your mouth? And Bukkake, you are not serious, all that disgusting sticky cum. I’ll send my boyfriend over, he watches that kind of stuff and then he wants me to go along with it.”

”Sure, send him over. I really do like that stuff.”

”What about Frank?”

“He doesn’t mind. He gets so many blow and handjobs, he actually complains that it hurts.”

”Amazing, I did not know that about you.”

That evening Tina told me that her girlfriend was sending her boyfriend James over the next afternoon.

”I want you to join us, Frank. Wait until he is comfortable and then come in.”

The following afternoon I watched James entering our apartment building from across the street. I waited another thirty minutes and then entered our apartment without making noise. James and Tina were sitting on the couch in the living room. James had his arm around Tina’s shoulder, his hand resting on her beautiful breasts. Tina’s hand was caressing his inner thigh.

The moment James saw me he jumped up in horror.

”James, this is my husband, Frank. Relax, he is okay with it.”

”Yes, I am. Tina just wants a little harmless fun.”

James was embarrassed but sat down on the couch again. Tina sat next to him, picked up his hand and placed it back on her left breast.

”Here you go, James. Frank, please put on one of my favorite DVDs and then let’s see what happens.”

I knew exactly what videos she meant, double-barrel and friendly fire. Tina just loved watching a woman sucking off two guys at once, stuffing two dicks down her throat and having the guys cum on each other's dicks while the girl rubs the dicks together.

I started the video. A beautiful brunette was taking on two very buff guys with enormous dicks. I sat next to Tina on the other side. James was getting hot and bothered, building a giant tent in his shorts. Tina put one hand each on our crotches, gently massaging our cocks.

”James, you feel quite large. Let me help you out of your shorts and have me take a look.”

Tina got up, unbuckled his shorts and pulled down shorts and underwear. His dick sprung free. It was indeed very large, veiny, nicely circumcised.

”Very impressive, let’s compare yours to Frank’s.”

Tina came over to me and stripped off my pants and boxer briefs. I was fully erect but did not measure up to James. Tina sat down again, firmly grabbing our cocks.

”Get up and face each other.”

We obeyed. Tina grabbed our cocks, massaging them gently, licking their heads and finally swelling them both. Her mouth was stretched wide open; you could see the outlines of our cock heads outlined on her cheeks. I felt cum rising in my shaft. James beat me to it. Tina quickly pulled out our cocks and aimed James’ dick right at me. A giant load hit my crotch. Tina lubed up my cock with his cum. I exploded right on James’ crotch. Tina giggled.

”Very nice, boys.”

She rubbed our well-lubricated dicks against each other, smiling broadly at us.

“Please go and clean up. We should definitely do this again.”

From then on James stopped by on a regular basis for his hand and blowjobs, either together with me or alone. It never went further than that, just blow and handjobs.

Our second wedding anniversary was coming up and I was wondering how I could surprise Tina. I just kept thinking about her obsession with cock, the more the merrier. Her love for Bukkake videos. Was it real? I guess so, given her adventures with James. Maybe I could plan a little Bukkake party as an anniversary surprise for her. But whom to invite? James, of course, to provide continuity. I could discreetly ask my baseball buddies at school.

AmilyThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmilyThompson

Next practice I approached Mike, whom I knew best.

"Mike, can I ask you something?'

"Sure thing, what?"

"What do you think of my wife?"

"Tina? She is super hot, you are a lucky man. I'd give my left testicle for a night with her."

"Really, here is the thing. Tina has always been obsessed with cock, the more the better. She loves giving hand and blowjobs to men. She doesn't care who they are as long as they are athletic and have nice cocks."

"Really?"

"As a matter of fact, she watches Bukkake porn all the time. So I was thinking, for our wedding anniversary I would invite three or four guys over as a surprise and have a Bukkake party."

"You are not serious."

"Can I count on you, Mike? She does like it."

"You mean standing around with other guys, naked and hard? I don't know."

"We all have seen each other naked and even some of us hard in the gym shower. A reasonable tradeoff for some head."

"True, count me in. Who else are you going to invite?"

"I got one other guy, so we need two more. You can help with that."

A few days later I was approached by two other baseball buddies. They told me Mike had come to them with a crazy proposal.

"It's all true, that is really what I want as a surprise party. Are you in? Please come over Saturday at four."

The following Saturday Tina was out of the house, due back by 5:00 PM. The guys came over: James, Mike, Joe, and Steve. I told them my plan was to move the couch in the living room to make room and have all of us be naked. As soon as Tina would come in we'd all scream 'happy anniversary' and I would hand her a bouquet of flowers and turn on some music. Everybody was fine with the plan.

Five o'clock approached. We all stripped naked standing in the living room looking at each other. Mike and Joe were already semi-hard in anticipation. We heard the door. Tina was home. She stepped into the living room.

"Happy anniversary," we all screamed.

I gave her a big kiss and handed her the flowers. She looked around in disbelief.

"Look at all of you, what a surprise."

The music was playing softly.

"Can I touch?"

"Of course, honey."

Tina went from guy to guy, touching their bodies, squeezing their butts and tugging on their cocks. Everybody was hard by now.

"I should give you guys something to look at," Tina said.

Slowly dancing to the music she unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off. The bra followed. Her magnificent perky tits sprang free. The guys' cocks twitched. Tina slowly danced around the room, slightly slapping our erect cocks and watching them bounce up and down.

"Frank, you lie on your back on the floor. I'll ride your cock while playing with Mike, Joe, Steve and James."

I obeyed. My cock was sticking straight up. Tina took off her shorts and panties and slowly lowered herself on my pole, rocking back and forth.

"Come on, guys, stick your dicks in my face."

The four guys approached.

"I want all four of your cocks poking my face. Cum when you want and shoot it all over me."

"I may get hit too," I objected.

"Friendly fire is collateral damage," Tina replied.

The guys stuck their dicks in Tina's face. Tina started rubbing, tugging, sucking, stuffing two or even trying three in her mouth. Joe didn't last long. With a loud groan, he shot his load in Tina's face and on her perky tits. Mike and Steve followed soon. James lasted the longest and finally shot a huge load right past Tina's face landing right on my chest and face.

"Thanks, James," I groaned.

Tina now started to ride me hard, moaning and groaning. As the guys watched intently she came hard. I ejaculated a huge amount of jizz right into her pussy. Her pussy overflowed, cum dripping on my crotch. Tina slowly got up.

"Let's dance, guys."

We all started to dance. Tina's body and face were glistening with all that cum. Flopping dicks everywhere. Slowly dicks started to rise again and came to full attention. Whoever was hard, Tina took care of it, sucking and tugging away. This went on for about an hour. Finally exhausted, we called it quits. The four guys put back on their clothes and left.

"Great party," Tina laughed while we looked at each other's cum-drenched bodies.

"Well, Frank, I can't wait for our next anniversary. I wonder how you will beat this one?"

 

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments