Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We meet again... And Again

"Emma's chance encounter with her ex and a friend turns into a night out that she'll never forget."

9
5 Comments 5
9.9k Views 9.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words
We hadn’t seen each other in months. The end of my “relationship” with Michael had been pretty ugly. We had been reduced to arguing every moment which resulted in many things being left unresolved. There was too much anger, too many hurt feelings.

On this particular night, I’ve gone out with a few friends to a local pub. It’s one of those places that are off the beaten path and unless you’re a local, you wouldn’t even know it existed. For me, that was the allure of the place, a place to go and just be with friends. No “meat market” atmosphere to contend with at all. It’s just that relaxed place where people go to kick back and catch up.

This night is no different. There are four of us in total. With our jobs we don’t get to catch up as a group very often, so this is a rare night. We’ve all had a few drinks and we’re thoroughly enjoying ourselves, oblivious to the activities around us. I don’t know what made me look over toward the front door, but I knew the exact moment he walked in.

Why was he here? Michael didn’t live in this part of town, so it didn’t make sense that he’d be here on a random Thursday night. Sure, he often had Friday’s off, but he generally stayed close to home.

He was with two guys, both friends. One was a guy he worked with named Taylor. We’d met plenty of times before when Michael and I would meet at his office for lunch and even bantered flirtatiously when Michael wasn’t around to notice. I got the impression that Taylor never mentioned our flirtations and neither did I. The other guy was Danny, a longtime friend of Michael’s. They had known each other all of their lives, growing up on the same street. Danny didn’t get out much due to a wife with ridiculous control issues, so I was really surprised to see him here, even though he lives just around the corner these days. But, this could explain Michael’s night out at this particular pub.

I looked away, not wanting him to see me staring at them. My friend Christy noticed my momentary distraction. Christy is one of the few people that know all the details of my relationship with Michael. She knows exactly how hurt I was for months, trying to cling to something that had no chance of survival. So, she picked up on my distraction and looked to see what could have caught my attention.

“Well…this is interesting.” She says quietly to me.

“That’s one way to put it.”

We carried on with the other girls like nothing had happened. But I never lost track of Michael, Taylor, and Danny, sitting at the bar watching the local NFL team in yet another futile attempt to win a game.

After about an hour, I had to excuse myself from the table to use the restroom. I made my way to the back of the bar quickly and was relieved to find no line in the ladies room. When I came out of the restroom, I wasn’t paying attention and ran right in to Taylor.

“Hey Emma…long time no see!”

“Hey yourself! What are you doing here?”

“Oh, Danny’s wife let him out tonight to watch the game, but not long enough to go anywhere far from home so we came here instead,” Taylor explained.

“Gotcha. So she’s still a controlling bitch then?”

Taylor laughed. “Yeah, that’s an understatement.”

Then came the awkward silence.

“How are you doing?” he asks quietly.

“I’m ok. Life moves on, you know?”

“I’ve missed seeing you around the station,” Taylor said.

“Yeah, it sucks that I can’t come by anymore. I did enjoy our little chats, you know,” I say with just a hint of flirtation in my voice.

“Oh really,” he says, stepping a little closer to me. “You really liked our chats at the station? Too bad they had to stop then. I guess we could make up for lost time, you know.”

Picking up on his meaning, a lot of things flash through my mind. First, this is Michael’s friend. I’m generally not one to stoop to this level. Second, I’ve always been attracted to Taylor and a little curious about what it would be like to kiss him. Third, it occurs to me that this could be a great opportunity, both to quench my curiosity but also to take a stab at Michael, who has never liked to see me with anyone else.

I should make the mature decision in this situation. But the bourbon I’ve been drinking says otherwise.

“I guess we could…but only if you think you can handle it,” I challenge.

With that mischievous glimmer in his eyes, he steps forward and pulls me to him all in one motion. He’s much taller than me. His lips are like fire on mine. He puts his hand on the small of my back and pulls me toward him, our bodies meshing together as my hands wind my way up to his shoulders and around his neck. I can taste the dark beer he’s been drinking. I’m generally not a fan of beer, but on him, it works just fine.

We weren’t at it long, but we’re both incredibly turned on, almost panting when we pull away from each other.

“Well now…look what we’ve been missing out on,” I said.

“Seriously. Unfortunately, I should get back to the guys. I’m sure Danny will have to bail and go home soon. But, if you’re around later, maybe we can pick up where we left off.”

“Hmmm…maybe,” I say seductively, as I slowly turn and walk back to my table. Christy looks up as I sit down and notices Taylor walking back to the bar.

“Anything I should know?” she asks.

“Oh, it will be a good story, but it’s not finished yet.”

It’s not long before I see Danny excuse himself and head out for the night. I wonder how long Michael will stay and leave Taylor behind, but before I can even finish the thought, I see him get up and pay his tab.

I decided to make one last trip to the ladies room before seeing if Taylor was really up for continuing our previous encounter, but this time when I come out I run right into Michael. Literally.

Once we recover from the jolt of our collision and our minds wrap around the situation, we both visibly tense up.

“I’m surprised to see you here.”

“Why? Were you expecting to see your boy-toy Taylor here? I figured you’d be working tonight anyway.”

“Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m off tonight,” I respond bitterly, but I’m also surprised he already knows about my kiss with Taylor. “And what do you care, anyway? You have no right to say who I can and can’t kiss. I’m a free agent.”

“Well good for you,” he said, without even trying to hide the sarcasm in his voice.

“Whatever. I’m out of here.” I walk to our table and apologize to the girls for cutting out early but I’m not ready for another battle with Michael, especially over Taylor. We all say our goodbyes and I head out the door.

Unbeknownst to me, Michael is following behind me. I parked down the street near the dead end and apparently so did he. At this point, it’s only my silver car and Michael’s dark suv at the end of the street. With no other cars around, it seems a lot more remote than when I arrived.

“Oh, so you’re following me now I guess.”

“Why would I want to? I guess if I wanted to get bitched at some more, but who needs that,” he complained.

“You know, I’m not even going to waste my breath on this fight. I know better now and I won’t waste another minute on you. Good night, Michael.” With that, I turned back toward my car and started to walk away.

“Then again, maybe you’re just disappointed that it wasn’t Taylor following you.”

With that, Michael reached out and grabbed my arm and pulled me back toward him. I crash into his chest and look up at him, prepared to let him have it. But once our eyes meet, the fury turns into lust.

The one thing Michael and I never lacked was lust. We had such physical chemistry that you could almost feel it if you stood too close.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me into a frenzied kiss.

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

As soon as our lips touch, the fireworks begin. When Michael and I kiss, the rest of the world disappears, no matter where we are. His lips and tongue ravage mine, nipping, biting, and sucking. His kisses never fail to leave me dizzy but I quickly realize that I still have the same effect on him. We’ve only been kissing for a few minutes, but already I can feel his cock hard beneath his jeans. I grind against his erection, needing to feel it against my own heat.

Michael pushes me back against my car. I can feel the cool metal through my skirt, quite the contrast to the heat radiating from his body. His hands work their way down my body, pulling me closer, touching as much as he can. I feel him run his hand up and down my skirt and then slowly work his way under it. I can’t believe he’s doing this out in the open like this! I break our kiss to tell him to stop but he just moves his lips to my neck and starts nibbling. At the same time, his fingers reach my pussy. My head spins and I forget why I was going to object. Actually I forget everything.

First he just feels my wetness through my panties, but it doesn’t take long until he pushes them aside for a closer inspection. His fingers and running up and down my slit, hitting my clit every time. I moan slightly and toss my head back as his mouth continues its assault on my neck and he allows one finger to barely enter me. He keeps his pace, only entering me now and then until I’m begging him for more.

Suddenly he stops. Without warning he pushes me up onto the hood of the car, my ass barely clearing the edge. I start to sit up but he pushes me back down and pulls my legs up to his shoulders. I think I’m finally about to be fucked by his gorgeous cock, but then he kneels down. He pushes my skirt up farther and then rips the sides of my panties so that they break free from my body. Before I can even scold him for destroying my panties, he plunges his fingers deep into my pussy and immediately finds my g-spot. I gasp at the sudden pleasure, and then he brings his mouth down on my clit, sucking like his life depends on it. His fingers are working rapidly and combined with his mouth on my clit, I know the orgasm is coming. Again, he focuses on my g-spot while pulling on my clit and I feel the juices of my sex rushing out of me, splashing Michael’s face and running down the side of my car, pooling on the pavement below as my back arches off of the hood and I let out a long, drawn out cry.

I’m seeing stars before my eyes as I come down from the pleasure of this sudden orgasm. Then I feel Michael’s cock at my entrance. I reach down and stroke him a couple of times before pulling his cock into my steaming tunnel.

The sex is fast and furious. Michael is slamming into me at record pace and I can feel my second orgasm building as I rub my clit, matching his pace. Usually, I’m one for taking my time and enjoying the process of getting it on with a guy. But, I have to say, there are times when a true fast and unforgiving fuck is exactly what I need.

My second orgasm hits and I come again, not quite as hard as my first one, but definitely satisfying. Michael pulls his cock out and strokes it a few more times before lifting my shirt and spewing thick, hot jets of his spunk on my belly.

“Wow…I really didn’t know what I was missing out on.”

I have no idea how long Taylor had been standing there, or how long Michael knew it.

“Yeah, she’s good for a fuck, but I’d say she’s used up for tonight. Sorry dude.”

I’m furious. I knew he was jealous of my kiss with Taylor, but I never thought he would stoop to fucking me for his friend to see so he could stake his claim on me. Problem is, I’m not his to claim any more.

“Oh, you really think so?” I said, finally standing up. “You may only be able to get it up once a night, but I don’t have that problem. So, Taylor, you up for some fun tonight, too?”

Taylor looks stunned but recovers quickly. He takes my hand and pulls me toward Michael’s suv. He opens the back of the truck and lays a blanket down. He starts to push me in to the truck, but I resist.

“Oh no. I need to show you just what I’m capable of.”

He looks a little stunned, but doesn’t argue when I turn him toward the truck and unbuckle his jeans. Once his cock is free of its constraints, I push him back and tell him to lie down. He’s just at the edge of the truck, so his legs are hanging down, resting on the bumper. I climb between his legs for a better look.

Clearly watching Michael and I fuck got Taylor in the mood. His hard cock is much bigger than Michael’s, which is a nice bonus for me, of course. I take each of his balls in my mouth and suck them gently before licking his entire shaft from bottom to top. I take the head into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it and tasting his pre-cum for the first time.

“Mmmm…salty and sweet. My favorite,” I say, licking my lips before diving in for more.

I work my way up and down his fat, hard cock, letting my hands take over when his length is too much for me. Taylor moans “fuck yeah” periodically but otherwise he seems at a loss for words.

I would love to taste his juicy come, but I have to have his cock inside me. I climb into the truck, straddling his cock. But before I lower myself onto his long, hard dick, I turn my head to look directly at Michael, who still seems to be a little shocked.

“So, still think I’m used up for tonight?”

With that, I lower myself on to Taylor’s pulsing member. His cock is bigger than any that I’ve taken on before, but I’m determined not to let that slow me down. His cock is reaching places inside me that no man ever has before and it feels fucking amazing. Once my pussy has taken his entire length, I look Taylor in the eyes and say “Are you ready?”

He nods and grabs my hips as I start pumping up and down. Taylor works his hands around to my ass and is pulling me down onto him. He’s matching me thrust for thrust and I start to feel yet another orgasm building.

“Oh fuck yeah. Fuck that pussy! Fuck me with that giant cock!” I shout out as the pressure keeps building inside me.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my back and Taylor stops.

“Care if I join in, buddy?” I hear Michael say. He doesn’t wait for Taylor’s response before pushing me down onto Taylor’s chest, my pussy still filled with his throbbing cock. Suddenly I feel Michael’s cock against my ass. He pushes against me and I have to remind myself to relax. Again, I should be objecting, but in my sexual frenzy, the idea of taking on two cocks at once and proving that I can handle it seems like a better idea.

Then the head of Michael’s cock pushes into my ass with a pop. Before I can adjust he thrusts into me. I cry out in pain, but it doesn’t take long before his thrusts register pleasure instead of discomfort. Taylor begins thrusting again, trying to keep pace with Michael. The feeling of being so totally filled by beautiful cock is amazing.

Michael and Taylor work out a rhythm that has my head spinning and my body shaking in constant orgasm. I’m coming non-stop and screaming unintelligibly. I’ve never felt pleasure like this before and every nerve and muscle in my body is firing from the pleasure these two cocks are creating.

I think I’m about to pass out from the orgasms and then I feel Taylor tense up and yell that he’s coming. The pulsing of Taylor’s cock in my pussy sets Michael off in my ass. I can feel both of them shooting their hot cum deep into my holes and this pushes me even farther over the edge. I think I actually did black out for a moment, because when I finally regained conscious thought I heard Michael zipping up his jeans as Taylor stroked my hair. He rolled me off of him and wrapped me in the blanket as he held me until I stopped shaking.

I can’t believe what I just did. Two guys at once, out in the open. Anyone could have come along and caught us or even heard me screaming. But, the pleasure of two cocks far outweighed any potential consequences.

Reckless? Yes. Would I do it again? You better believe it.

I told Christy it would be a good story, and I doubt she'll be disappointed.

Published 
Written by CommonClaire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments