Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Wife Get Fucked

"Turning my wife into a Hot wife"

50
15 Comments 15
20.8k Views 20.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Party Time...

One night I was lying in bed with my wife Kris. I looked at her and said our sex life has been kind of boring we need to do something to liven it up.

Kris answered, “O what did you have in mind.”

I answered, "Rick is having a party Saturday night and we are invited."

Kris said, “You mean a sex party, NO WAY!”

I said, “I would like to go just to see what it is like. I don’t want to have sex with other women; I just want to see what it is like.” With that, I dropped it and went to sleep.

The next night it was not mentioned until after dinner and we were sitting in the living room having a glass of wine when Kris said, “What do people wear to these parties?”

I suggested Kris call Rick’s GF, Kathy and ask. Then I asked if this meant she would go.

Kris said, “It may be fun to go and see what they do. But you are not allowed to have sex with anyone.”

I answered, “Unless you do first.” She agreed that was fair.

Then Kris asked, “If I could watch her getting fucked by some guy with a big dick or her giving some guy a blow job and watch him shoot his load all over her.”

I said, “I would love to watch her have a huge screaming orgasm. Or take a big load of cum in your mouth and watch some of it drip out on to her tits.”

Kris agreed it would be an interesting night.

At this point, I should probably tell you more about Kris. My wife is about five-feet-seven-inches with double D boobs that are the handy work of a very talented surgeon. They are just magnificent and she loves to show them off. With her blond hair and great shapely body, men are constantly stopping and staring at her.

I ask her what she was going to wear.

Kris said, “Kathy said all the girls were different; some would wear cocktail dresses that exposed LOTS of skin. Some would wear sexy lingerie that covered up very little and some would be naked.”

I asked what she was wearing.

Kris said it would be a surprise but I would not be disappointed.

Saturday came around and we decided to go a little late and let things get started. We had a couple of drinks before we left home.

Kathy answered the door in a dress that the neckline was cut to her waist and the skirt was so short it almost covered her crouch, but not quite. Rick’s place was a large one bedroom with a bar set up in the dining room. Kathy showed us the bedroom where everyone was leaving there clothes. This is where I got to see what Kris was wearing. She had on a bra that stopped under her nipples and held them straight out and currently they were very hard. On the bottom, she had on a garter belt with no panties. The garter belt highlighted her bald waxed pussy. To top this off she wore her fuck-me black heals.

When we walked out to the main room Kris got all kinds of comments’, like I would like to fuck you. There must have been twenty couples in the room. We went to the bar and got a drink, we both needed one. We looked around the room and saw a couple of guys getting BJ’s and a couple of girls getting there pussy’s eaten. There were also couples having sex.

We walked up to a couple who introduced themselves as married and we chatted with Alea and David. Then Alea said she would like to eat Kris’s pussy while David fucked her. Alea said. “Yes if she had never done that she guaranteed that she would have a big-time orgasm.”

Kris then asked how this would work. Alea took Kris by the hand and bent her over a chair and instructed her to stick her ass in the air. Alea then proceeded to slide under her and started licking her clit. Alea commented on just how wet her pussy was. About that time David came up behind Kris and spread her ass cheeks apart. Then she slipped his dick in her dripping wet pussy at the same time Alea was licking her clit. Alea would pull David’s dick out every so often and suck it and then put it back in Kris’s pussy. After a few minutes of this Kris was moaning and groaning. Then Kris said, “I am going to cum.” And she had a body-shaking orgasm.

We then walked over to a sofa and sat down and met Sandy and Matt. Sandy said this was only the second party they had been to and they were learning the ropes. Then she got on her knees in front of Matt and started sucking his dick and a nice dick it was. She was stroking it and sucking at the same time.

Then she leaned over to Kris and gave her a kiss on the mouth and asked if she would help suck his dick. To my surprise, Kris rolled on her side and started stroking and sucking on Matt. She keeps this up for a couple of minutes. All the time she was on her side with a leg hiked up and with no panties on her pussy was very visible. Kris then said to Sandy that her husband had a nice dick.

Then Kris rolled on her other side and told me to take my shorts off. Then she started sucking on me. She was lying on her side with one leg hiked up. I grabbed a cheek of her ass and lifted it more spreading her pussy wide open. I knew Matt had a perfect view of her very wet pussy.

MostWantesTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MostWantesTransTS

Sandy got distracted by a guy standing next to the sofa stroking his cock and started sucking on him. Matt stood up behind Kris and rubbed his dick across Kris’s slit a few times. Kris turned her head to see who it was rubbing her pussy, smiled and pushed her ass higher in the air. Then she started sucking me again.

Matt took this to mean it was ok to fuck her. He was balls deep in about three strokes. Matt was fucking Kris really hard and Kris loved it. Watching all this turned me on and in a few minutes, I filled Kris’s mouth with cum. I slipped out from under Kris and Matt just kept fucking her.

I stood up to see what else was going on. Next to me was Sandy still sucking this guy’s cock. Maybe I should tell you more about Sandy. She is a blond with and short haircut and cute as a button. She has a great body with maybe C cup tits but they looked great.

She saw me and turned around and grabbed my cock and started stroking me. The other guy got up and left. Sandy pushed me down in the chair and said I was going to get a great BJ. I said first I was going to lick her pussy until she screamed.

I pushed her down in the chair, pushed her knees up to her ears, spread her pussy apart and started licking her clit. When I saw this was having an effect on her I started working her clit with my lips. I would work it with my lips and then my tongue. With this, she had her first orgasm.

I noticed that Matt just unloaded in Kris and she sat up on the sofa. I went back to working on Sandy. I started licking her slit and went down to the sensitive spot between her ass and her slit. She loved this; then I went back to her clit. After a couple of round trips like this, she was ready for another orgasm, A BIG one.

I gave her a minute to recover before I fucked her.

Kris in the meantime had attracted a couple of guys standing in front of her and they asked if they could spit roast her. She looked at me and said yes they could. They placed her on an oversized footstool on her back with her head hanging off one end. One of the guys spread her legs and started fucking her. The other guy stood by her head and put his dick in her mouth and she stroked it and sucked it. It took the three of them a few minutes to get in sync but when they did it was good.

Sandy asked if I want her to do me now. I said no, I wanted fuck her first. So I laid her back on the sofa, which just happened to be empty at the time, and started fucking her very fast and hard. I was also pulling on her nipples and rubbing her clit. It didn’t take long before she had another orgasm. Then I lay down on my back and told her I wanted her to fuck me. I told her I wanted her to find out how to move so the head of my dick rubbed across her g-spot. I have been told I have a big head and it feels great rubbing across g-spots.

It took a couple of minutes but when she got it right she just went crazy ridding me. Maybe the best fuck I have ever gotten. I was holding her waist and helping her fuck. When she clasped she was all in. We just lay there and took in the sights and sounds.

Kris had just finished with the two guys. One had fucked her twice and the other once.

I was about ready to go and talk to her when the guy with the big cock walked up to her. He said it looked like she had been fucked several times and her pussy was probably stretched enough to take his big cock. Kris looked at his cock and said ok, but she wanted on top. He lay down on the footstool and she started stroking his cock to get it hard. Then she started sucking on him and stroking. Kris liked being in control and getting him to full attention. She also liked everyone watching her suck on his big dick.

Then she got on top and slowly inserted his dick in her pussy. She looked around at me to make sure I was watching her take this big dick. It was supposedly ten inches and Kris wanted me to watch her take it all.

Sandy in the meantime was giving me a BJ, one of the best I have ever had. I was watching Kris take this huge dick in her pussy and Sandy was taking me all the way down her throat. It didn’t take too long of this and I just exploded down her throat.

We both watched Kris try and take all ten inches, it was close but not quite. Then the guy wanted to do her doggie style. Kris said only if you take it easy. It was amazing to watch this guy slide his dick in her swollen pussy time after time.

Kris was on her hands and knees yelling shit, fuck, yes fuck me. I got hard again just listening and watching. Sandy was stroking me and a saying I am glad she is the one getting that dick and not me.

About then both Kris and the guy had a big orgasm.

Published 
Written by blsstories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments