Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vivacious Vixens

"I get to have you and your friend at the same time and I am calling the shots"

1
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I open the door and you are there, wearing a smile and a very short dress. I see your friend with you, and I welcome you both inside. We all know why the two of you are here, and I get an instantaneous erection.

"Come on in, my vivacious vixens! Have a seat!" I request to both of you as I give each of you a good looking over. I see you have been developing quite a tan from the looks of your legs, and then my attention turns momentarily to your friend, Wendy. She's taller than you, almost taller than me, but with the body she has, it just gives me more leg to enjoy.

"So, you're both still okay with this whole idea?" I ask, making sure to give either or both of you an opportunity to change your mind.

"Yeah", you reply with as Wendy nods her head in agreement.

"Then let's get started," I say as I stand up and walk over and position myself in front of Wendy. Her dress, also short, was up almost to her crotch and I was pleased with what I saw. Reaching down I placed my hands on her knees. I felt her flinch a bit and you apparently noticed it too.

"Relax and let yourself go," you tell Wendy affirmatively.

My hands slide slowly up her legs. Now at mid-thigh, I squeeze her flesh gently. "Hmmmm. Nice and firm, just like Sue's!" I state calmly to Wendy as my hands resume moving up her legs. Now on her hips, my hands are restricted by her skirt from making any further advances.

"Lift your ass!" I say firmly but softly. She raises up and I lift her skirt to her waist, exposing her naked crotch to my eyes.

"You follow directions well. Good for you!" I tell Wendy as I look her straight in the eyes. "I trust you did as instructed as well?" I question you as I our eyes lock. You nod your head.

"Show me!" I demand. You quickly lift your hips and raise your skirt to expose your neatly trimmed bush. "Wonderful!" I say with a smile.

"Now, how far do you want this to go?" I ask, again staring deeply into Wendy's eyes. After a seemingly extended pause, Wendy answers.

"As far as you want," she says softly. The tone of her voice is alluring by itself, and watching her full lips form the words elevates the allure even more.

"Stand up please," I ask Wendy in a softer tone. She stands and I slowly lift her dress up. Higher and higher I slowly lift her dress, exposing more of her long and lean body. She willingly helps me get it over her head and soon it is laying on the sofa. I step back and take a long look at her nakedness.

Looking at you, I request you now stand and I step in front of you once you're standing. You feel my fingertips touch your thigh as I begin lifting your dress. A shiver of excitement ripples through you.

My large, warm hands almost cover your entire ass while I pause for a moment to enjoy the shape and feel of your posterior. You can feel the wetness in your crotch increasing. Another shiver races through you as my fingers glide up your back, lifting your dress to your shoulders.

Similar to Wendy, you assist me in removing your dress and it too is soon on the sofa. You feel vulnerable but safe as my eyes roam over your nakedness.

"Alright. Let's go," I say as I begin walking to the master bedroom. I seat myself in the chair I had placed inn front of the glass shower stall and say nothing. I see you and Wendy exchange glances and then enter the shower.

She turns on the water and you feel even more excitement building as you lather Wendy and she lathers you. Both of you know I'm watching closely, but you don't know what I have planned.

A few minutes later you're both stepping out of the shower and I stop you from drying off. "Bring your towels over here," I request and you both step over to me with towels in hand.

"Who's first?" I ask, watching you both closely.

"Maybe I should be," you say as you hand your towel to me. You recall with pleasure the last time you were in this situation with me. Same as then, as my hands gently dab the towel against you to soak up the droplets of water that lingers on your tanned skin, you feel your arousal rapidly increasing. When my hands rub over your hard nipples, you gasp with suppressed desire.

Having dried you off, I reach for Wendy's towel. You see she is a bit hesitant to release it but know she will. Watching as I dab my towel covered hands over her tall, shapely figure, you wonder what's going on in her head. As my hand pats gently against her trimmed bush, you see she has closed her eyes and notice her breathing is quite measured; a sure sign she is aroused also.

Shortly thereafter, I state that all three of us are going to the back patio. Wendy exits the house first and is taken by the way the place is fixed up. Several chaise loungers, overhead mist sprayers, a shower stall, and even a relief station with modesty panels tall enough to afford the appropriate level of privacy.

"I want you both on that chaise, on your knees, and holding onto the back," I say as I point to a lounger that has thick, plush velour covering it. Watching as you both do as instructed, I'm amazed by the sensual beauty you both have as I strip off my clothes. My cock has been wanting you again for a long time, and having Wendy here with us is an even sweeter icing on the proverbial cake.

"Who's first?" I ask as I stand behind the two of you, scanning each with equal pleasure.

SabrinaaHartmann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaaHartmann

The sight of two of the sexiest female bare asses I have ever seen was definitely intoxicating.

Not having yet received an answer to my question, I ask again, "Come on! Who's first?" with an injected bit of firmness in my voice.

"I'll go first," Wendy finally says.

I walk up behind her and position myself so my cock is pressing firmly into her ass crack. Leaning over to get my mouth near her ear, I then whisper, "Do you want Sue to eat your pussy while I fuck you in the ass, or would you rather eat Sues' pussy while I fuck her in the ass?"

I wait a few seconds for an answer.

"Give me your answer, NOW!" I say in Wendy's ear with firmness again in my voice as I grab her long hair and pull her head back.

"Fuck me in the ass," she replies with her eyes wide and looking directly into mine. I see a fire, either from anger or arousal, in her eyes and I know she is ready.

Standing straight I slap you across the ass as I inform you of the plan. We all then move to the air mattress and you lay down on your back. Wendy is soon straddling your head with her pussy just inches above your face. I move in and press my hard cock down toward your mouth. "Put lots of lubrication on this," I command while my other hand rubs over Wendy's ass and back.

As my cock slides into your mouth, I feel you doing exactly as you were told. You are coating me heavily with as much saliva as possible. In a moment or two I move my hips back and my cock springs upward.

"Guide me in and don't be shy about licking my balls!" is my command to you. I feel your soft hand grasp my erection and I was almost instantly feeling the silk flesh of Wendy's asshole. I spread her cheeks slightly until I was gaining entry then let go, moving my hands to her hips. As I push forward my cock slides surprisingly easily deep into her ass.

The sensations going through Wendy is obviously of great pleasure to her because it takes less time than I expect before she is having an orgasm. It's so erotic for me to have you lick my balls while I'm fucking her in the ass that I almost come as well.

When her orgasm has finished, I pull out of her ass and look at you laying there. "You ready for the same thing?" I ask.

"You bet!" you say with a smile on your face. You begin to get up and sit, "It was a real turn on for me just thinking about this!"

Soon Wendy is laying on her back and you have your pussy over her face. With the way you manage to have your ass in the air, it's easy for me to enter. "I better feel your tongue on my balls, Wendy!" I proclaim as I begin pumping back and forth in your ass. To feel the soft skin of your ass checks embrace my cock as I retreat from your depths is a delight as well.

Before long I can sense you are nearing orgasm, so I increase my tempo quickly.

"On your ass or in it?" I ask as I pound away, knowing my flesh volcano is about to erupt. Pounding you mercilessly I feel Wendy licking my balls several times as they swing rapidly back and forth above her. She is easily tonguing you to climax as I near my own threshold.

"On your ass or in it?" I ask again, more frantic for your answer as I fight desperately to withhold the intense orgasm building within me.

"I don't care!" you exclaim as you begin to enjoy your own climatic pleasures. "MY GOD!" you yell as your pleasure gushes from your pussy, quickly coating Wendy's face.

My time for resisting has passed and so I pull my cock out and unload by sliding the tip of my cock up and down between your ass cheeks while Wendy licks at my rapidly emptying sac. I pull back just a bit and she is now tonguing my tip, licking up my cum like a kitten after milk.

I remember that in an hour or so, after we all had showered and recuperated a bit, I was in the kitchen preparing us each a Chef Salad.

"So, you admit defeat?" you asked from the living room. I look up and saw both you and Wendy leaning over the back of the one futon with your arms folded.

I knew your inquiry was in reference to the reason behind our recent exercise in sexual pleasure.

What happened was that the other night at the bar, you, Wendy, and myself were having a discussion about threesomes. I said that usually one of the women ends up not getting to have an orgasm. You and Wendy disagreed.

Now, thinking ahead and hoping for the best, I carry the salads to you and Wendy as I give my reply. "Well, this was only one time so it's impossible to determine which opinion is correct most often."

"I think you want us to do this again!" Wendy chuckles as she looks at her salad. "God! This looks too good to eat!" she adds quickly.

"That's what she said earlier!" I laugh as I look over at you and wink.

As we eat we discuss the possibility of us doing this again. It's soon agreed on that we will do this at least twice more. That way each of us would have control of the situation once.

I can't contain my anticipation of the two delightful encounters in my future and a smile appear on my face.

07/15/10

Published 
Written by Trainman2k
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors