Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Guests

"A chance meeting leads to my first experience with group sex."

19
2 Comments 2
19.6k Views 19.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
I woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I tried to shake the cobwebs from my brain. Did I really experience what I think I experienced? The soreness of my rectum confirmed it. I opened the drawer of my nightstand to find the dog collar right where Lisa had placed it after removing it from my neck.

Lisa was in the shower when I went in to piss. She called out to me, "Don't you dare flush the toilet or there will be hell to pay." I could see her gorgeous outline through the shower curtain and I was tempted to step in. I just admired her for a few moments before going to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee and roll a cigarette.

The fishing boats were starting to come up the bay and I went out to the porch in just a pair of shorts to enjoy the view and ponder the events of a few hours prior. The breeze coming from the bay felt delicious on my bare chest.

Every Sunday morning the tanned and tired tourists would move out of the neighboring bungalows, pack their cars and drive away only to be replaced in the afternoon with pasty white tourists unloading their cars, moving into their vacation spots for a week. "What a bunch of saps," I thought to myself. These families gladly laid down what I paid for a month and a half rent to stay for a week. This was a regular weekly thing in this ocean resort. I had to remind myself that these people and others like them were the reason I had a weekly income.

I was lost in thought when Lisa joined me on the porch. She leaned over and gently kissed me on the lips and said, "Did you rest well?"

"My rest was fine," I replied. "It's the return to reality that's a bit unsettling."

"That's understandable," she said. "We have turned a major corner and it's time for a major discussion."

She sat down at the table across from me and took a sip of her coffee before setting it down. She reached out and took my cigarette, took a long drag from it and crushed it out in the ashtray. She sat for a minute thinking of how to start. I sat adoring my sexy mate in her gauze shirt and sexy shorts. I knew that she had left one too many buttons open for my enjoyment.

"I love sex," she said. "We are both adventurous people and I've been looking for you for a long time. If our sex life ever becomes routine, I think we'll both be looking for someone new."

I asked her, "Where do you come up with your adventurous ideas?"

She replied, "You know the video store down the road from my apartment? I'm a regular customer there. I rent a half dozen porn movies there just about every week. The expressions on the clerks' faces are precious. I rent a wide variety of stuff from there. Some of it is way too weird for me."

"Such as…" I asked.

"Let's just say that I'll never get off on anything having to do with farm animals or human waste," she said. "I've been wanting to try taking on a dominant role for a long time -- ever since I rented my first BDSM video. 

"BDSM involves a lot of trust on both sides and I had never met a man I could trust enough to reveal this to until I met you. I also knew that I would have to earn your trust before I could present it to you."

Before she continued, she asked me to roll us a cigarette and refill our coffees. She rarely smokes, but I buy a very fine quality tobacco, which she enjoys occasionally.

I returned to the porch to find Lisa chatting with a gentleman of about 30 years at the sidewalk. I came down the walkway to join her. Lisa is rather outgoing. She could easily strike up a conversation with a stranger while waiting for a traffic light to turn green. "Kevin," she said, "This is Charles." 

I extended my hand and said, "I'm glad to meet you, Charles. Are you here for the week?"

"I am. My wife and I have been looking forward to getting away from New York for months."

Charles was a strikingly handsome man who worked on Wall Street. He wore a white golf shirt that fit him snugly and a pair of perfectly pressed khakis. Charles (not Chuck or Charlie or Chas) had the physique fit for a god. As we chatted, a goddess of a woman came from the house next door and joined us. Charles introduced her as Helen. I imagined that hers was a face that could launch a thousand ships. 

Helen appeared to be around 25 -- my and Lisa's age. Helen worked in fashion design and she certainly looked the part. I could tell that her clothes were tailored just for her. Her golden hair framed her beautiful face and came to a rest at her shoulders. Her makeup was impeccable. She stood about 5' 10" with hardly an ounce of fat on her. Her breasts looked to be about a C cup.

We had been chatting for about ten minutes when Charles asked, "Have you two had dinner yet?"

Lisa responded before I had the chance. "We just woke up a little while ago." Her response raised a couple eyebrows and Lisa offered no explanation.

"Please join us for dinner," Charles said. It seemed more of a command than a request.

I started to protest and Lisa blurted out, "We would love to. Kevin, how quickly can you get a shower?"

I felt my face, found no stubble and replied, "Ten minutes."

"Make it five," she said. Then she gave my bottom a playful smack as I retreated to the house.

I quickly showered, brushed my teeth and put on some appropriate apparel.

I came outside to find the three of them sitting on the porch enjoying a bottle of wine Charles had brought over. A fourth glass awaited me.

I addressed Charles and Helen, "Where would you like to go eat?"

Charles said, "You're the local guy. You tell us."

"I have just the place," I replied. "I'll be right back."

I went inside and made a phone call to the hotel where I worked and three minutes later the perfect evening was set.

I returned to the porch and said, "My work is sending a courtesy shuttle to pick us up."

We were now free to drink as we pleased without having to worry about being too drunk to drive back. While waiting for the shuttle, we continued to talk as if we had known one another all our lives. Charles and Helen were quite versatile in their interests and the conversation flowed from topic to topic rather seamlessly.

The shuttle arrived, I locked the door to the house and we were underway. It being a Sunday evening, I knew that the restaurant at the hotel wouldn't be busy. This would offer us the opportunity to get first class service for dinner.

We were seated at a comfortable booth with a view of the boardwalk and the amusements on the pier. I excused myself and paid a visit to the kitchen for a minute. When I returned, I gathered the menus and set them in the corner of the table. "These won't be necessary," I said, "The chef will see to it that we are well taken care of." For the next two hours, we ate seven courses of the best the restaurant had to offer with appropriate wine to complement each course.

At one point Lisa said, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think someone was trying to get me drunk."

I winked and replied, "Perhaps I am."

As the alcohol began to go to our heads, the dinner conversation became a little more racy. Lisa had her right hand on my thigh and she was gently tracing the outline of my cock, which at that point was quickly changing in size. Charles was seated to her left and I noticed that Lisa's left hand was below the table as well. 

As dessert and coffee were being served Lisa said she needed to use the restroom. Helen said, "I'll join you." Before I had a chance to let Lisa out on my side, Charles was already moving to give way. I could clearly see an impressive bulge in his slacks.

Charles sat down, turned to me and asked, "Do you know what Lisa has been doing for the last ten minutes?" 

I said, "She's been stroking my cock and I am guessing that she was stroking yours too."

Charles was a bit surprised. "You're okay with this?"

I said, "She is a wild woman. She'll try just about anything once. She told me when we first started seeing each other that any time I want out, all I have to do is say so. So far she has shocked me several times, but she has never come up with anything that didn't make me wild with lust."

"Shocked you how," he asked.

Before I could reply, the ladies returned from the restroom.

I don't know what went on while they were gone, but it was quite obvious that Lisa had removed her bra. Her fat nipples could clearly be seen poking through her shirt.

Lisa and I had hardly had the opportunity to discuss our recent adventure and she was apparently setting the stage for our next one.

Charles called our waiter to the table and asked for the check. I interrupted and said that dinner was on the house. The waiter left and Charles insisted that he at least leave a tip. I am certain that the tip Charles left was the best this guy would get all night.

We took the courtesy shuttle back to my place and returned to the porch.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

Charles went next door for another bottle of wine and I went inside to get my tobacco. 

Charles returned as I was rolling a cigarette. "What are you rolling," he asked. I told him it was only tobacco.

He reached into his pocked and pulled out a plastic jar. "How about rolling some of this too?" 

I said, "It's best if we do that inside." I couldn't resist taking a sniff of the contents. I could tell it was of superb quality.

We gathered our glasses and wine and went inside. I rolled a nice joint and handed Charles his jar. 

I lit the joint and passed it to Charles. It went around several times until we were all sufficiently stoned.

I went to the stereo and put a cassette into the player. The tape I selected was a homemade mix of soft, funky jazz selections.

Helen stood up and asked me to dance with her. I'm not much of a dancer, but I gave it my best effort. Helen pulled me tight to her body, pressing her breasts against me and she ground her pelvis into mine until she was practically dry-humping me in front of her husband.

Lisa got up and asked Charles to help her move the coffee table. With the coffee table out of the way, Lisa put her arms around his neck and they started dancing.

Helen whispered into my ear, "Lisa tells me you two are rather adventurous."

"What else did she tell you," I asked.

"She told me she collared you this morning and now you are her obedient little pet."

I could feel my cheeks redden.

"It's okay," she continued. "Charles and I have our little secrets too. Before the night is out, you are going to watch Charles fuck Lisa and Lisa is going to watch you fuck me."

I was shocked with Helen's directness and her nonchalance.

Helen then looked me in the eye and said, "Do you want to fuck me? I can feel your hard cock pressing against me. I know you want to put it in my hot cunt."

I looked over to Lisa and Charles. To my surprise, Lisa was on her knees working on Charles' belt.

I took Helen's face in my hands and started kissing her with such passion. Yes, I definitely wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her the moment I first saw her; I just didn't think it would actually happen.

Helen and I danced our way to my bedroom. On many occasions, I had cursed the fact that I had a king size bed in such a small room. For once I was happy that the bed was the perfect size.

I laid Helen on my bed and started undressing her. I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her lacy bra. I began kissing her breasts through her bra until impatience got the better of her. She sat up and in what seemed to be one single motion, her blouse was in one corner of the room and her bra was in another. She then removed her slacks and panties and tossed them aside.

Helen pulled me to her breasts and begged me to suck her nipples. I gently licked and sucked her nipples and she said, "No, dammit! Suck them hard! Bite them! Pull them with your teeth!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I had grown to love nipple play. Lisa once told me that the stimulation goes straight to her pussy when I abuse her nipples.

While I worshipped Helen's nipples, Lisa and Charles came into the room. They were both nude.

I noticed that Charles' cock was a little bit longer than my seven inches, but not quite as thick. I knew that Lisa would be anxious to get that thing inside her, but Charles was in no hurry. He laid Lisa on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge and began licking her wet pussy.

Helen brought my attention back to her. She grabbed my hair roughly and directed me to her bald pussy. Lisa had taught me well how to please her and I was going to do my best not to disappoint Helen. I licked her up, down, all around and then started fucking her with my tongue.

The pressure of my cock confined within my tight jeans was becoming uncomfortable. I stopped what I was doing to Helen long enough to get undressed and then climbed onto the bed. I fed Helen my cock and went back to work on her wet pussy. I pushed two of my fingers into her while I sucked her clit into my mouth. As I sucked on her clit, I rapidly flicked it with my tongue. This sent her over the edge and she began to gush all over my hand and mouth. I held on while Helen violently convulsed under me.

Helen lay motionless, unable to move after her intense orgasm and I lay down beside her.

Lisa went to my nightstand and took out a condom. She was done with foreplay and she was ready to be fucked. 

While Helen recovered, she and I took in the scene unfolding beside us. Charles rubbed his sheathed cock at the entrance to Lisa's pussy. "Stop dilly-dallying," she snapped. "Fuck me now!"

Charles plunged his full length into Lisa's pussy. Lisa moaned her approval and Charles pulled nearly all the way out and plunged back in again. I knew Lisa was loving this. She loved being fucked with long, hard strokes. She gripped the sheets and her head rocked back and forth. Lisa's body shook violently on the bed as she announced, "I'm cumming! Don't you dare stop!" Her orgasm ripped through her entire body, she went stiff and then collapsed.

Charles still had not cum and he wasn't in any hurry to do so.

The spectacle Helen and I had just witnessed certainly had Helen and me aroused. Helen rolled toward me and pushed me onto my back. She took a condom from the drawer and unrolled it onto my hard cock and impaled herself on me balls-deep. She started riding me like there was no tomorrow and I was in heaven. Helen had tremendous muscle control and she used it to grip my cock like a vice.

Charles asked Lisa for some lube and she obliged him. He got behind his wife and started to lube his cock and squirted some more onto her anus. A nudge at Helen's back door signaled her to stop moving. I could feel Charles' cock through the thin membrane that separated Helen's two holes as he entered her. Once Charles bottomed out, the two of us started an alternating motion. As he pulled out, I pushed in. This was obviously not a first time for Charles or Helen, but it was my first time doing a double penetration. The pressure of Charles' cock against mine quickly brought me over the edge. As I filled my condom, Helen screamed with another orgasm. Helen lay on top of me as Charles continued to fuck her back door.

Lisa whispered into Charles' ear and he grinned at her. He pulled out of his wife's ass and brought his cock next to my face. I was shocked and perplexed. Lisa caught my eye and she nodded with a look that told me this was a command, not a request.

I opened my mouth to accept Charles' cock into my mouth. The real thing felt nothing like the latex facsimile I had experienced earlier in the day. It was warm and soft, yet rigid. The thought of having a man's cock in my mouth while my girlfriend watched was kind of thrilling. Charles cradled my head as he fed me his cock. It was only a couple minutes before I felt the cock in my mouth grow fatter, stretching my jaws to the limit. With one final push, I felt his cum start to flood my mouth. I started to swallow and Lisa came to me and said, "Save some for me." 

Charles pulled out of my mouth and Lisa moved in and started kissing me, eager to get at the cum that remained in my mouth. She then kissed my forehead and whispered, "You have pleased your Mistress. You will be rewarded later for your obedience."

We lay on the bed for a while, recovering from our strenuous activity. Lisa was the first to move. She went to the kitchen where I could hear a good bit of noise including ice being dumped from an ice cube tray. About ten minutes passed and Lisa returned with a pitcher of freshly squeezed lemonade and four glasses of ice.

The four of us reclined on the bed enjoying the refreshing beverage along with the soundtrack that filtered in from the living room.

Lisa was the first to speak. "I have a surprise, Kevin."

I said, "I don't think I could handle any more surprises today."

Lisa said, "I don't have to be back to work until Wednesday night. We are going to have a fun three days!"

I could only groan.

Charles and Helen drifted off to sleep on my bed and I quietly got up to use the bathroom. I went outside and sat on the porch and rolled a cigarette. Lisa came out to join me and we sat quietly watching the drunks stumble back to their rental properties.

Lisa took my hand in hers and quietly said, "I love you, darling."

A tear formed in each of my eyes. I knew that I was with the woman I would spend the rest of my life with. I squeezed her hand firmly and I said, "I love you too."

***

It may be helpful to first read How I Surrendered before reading this Chapter.

Published 
Written by CuriousKevin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments