Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Four On One

"Helping out a soon to be ex-coworker ended up being a real experience!"

18
4 Comments 4
19.4k Views 19.4k
8.8k words 8.8k words
I was the Assistant General Manager and Food and Beverage Director at a medium sized hotel. This story is a true story of what happened once when we were overbooked. The names have been changed, of course, however the events are true.

I learned a long time ago in the corporate world, that when you really want to get things done you rely on the secretaries of the important people. As a Food and Beverage director, I was in contact with the Regional Food & Beverage’s assistant often. I always spoke positively with her and paid her compliments all the time. I always sent flowers on secretaries day and always called to thank her when I knew she was the one that got things done, even though it was the Regional F and B director that I went through.

Because of this, we had developed a very good relationship. Whenever I had to go on trips, she always booked me the best rooms and sometimes some other little perks that the other F and B directors didn’t receive. I met her a few times physically. She wasn’t exactly what I would call a beauty queen by any means. She definitely had a few extra pounds, but she had a very attractive face, hair and very large breasts. From our discussions, I knew that she was a single mom with one son.

After a couple of years of working there, I got a memo from the Regional Hotel Director stating that they were consolidating and that the regional office closest to us (a 45 minute drive away) would be closed and combined with another regional office in the next state. The office being closed is where my Regional F and B Director and his assistant worked. They were keeping my Regional F and B Director and not the other one in the office they were moving to, but weren’t keeping his assistant.

My Hotel was in Austin and the Regional Office being closed was in San Antonio. Austin, in case you didn’t know, is a big party city with plenty of live music, 6th street which is the equivalent of Bourbon street in New Orleans. Anyway, two days after I got this memo, Darlene (The Regional F and B Directors secretary) called me. She told me how upset she was about losing her job and that she only had three weeks to find another. I truly felt bad and told her that if there was anything that I could do to help her in any way not to hesitate to ask.

Another week had passed and Darlene called me again. She said that she had lined up a couple of good interviews, so things were looking up. She also said that she and some friends of hers were wanting to come to Austin to party for the weekend after next. She said that she was hoping to have a good party weekend and asked me if there was anyway that I could “comp” them a couple of rooms at my hotel while she still worked there. She said it would be her and three of her friends. I agreed to do what I could and let her know.

Unfortunately, that same weekend was a big game for the University of Texas Longhorns and we were actually overbooked for that Friday, but we did have room for Saturday. I felt terrible that I couldn’t help Darlene out. I called her back and told her the bad news. I could tell that she was almost in tears. That’s when I came up with what I thought would be a great alternative.

“Darlene. I have a good idea, but I don’t want you to take it the wrong way. I think it will work just fine if you and your friends are willing. Would you like to hear it?” I said.

“Yes, anything that could make this happen would be great. What is it?” she asked.

“Well, as you know, I’m single, but what you may not know is that I live alone in my house which has three bedrooms. One room is made up as a guest bedroom with a bed and I of course sleep in the master with a king size bed. The third bedroom I have setup as a weight room, but there’s still plenty of room in it. My living room couch is a hideaway bed and I also have two of those blow up air mattresses. So if you and your friends would like, I could accommodate all four of you. I realize it wouldn’t be as nice as the hotel, but it’s only for one night. Like I said, I don’t want you to get the wrong idea about it. I’m just saying that I’m willing to let you stay at my house if you guys are willing to as well. I can still book your rooms at the hotel for Saturday night,” I said.

“Wow, really? That is soooo sweet of you Tom. Of course, I already know how sweet you are. If it was just my decision, I would say yes right now, but I need to ask my girlfriends if they want to do that, OK?” she said.

“Of course!” I replied. We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

The next day Darlene called me back and said that the girls agreed to my offer. She thanked me again. She also said that the girls wanted to know how they could repay me and if there was anything they could bring. Of course, my thoughts wondered as I was thinking about 4 women in my house, but I told her that I was just glad that I could help and I hope that they have a good time.

She told me that they met yesterday after work for happy hour and that’s where she asked them. They were a little reluctant, but when I told them how sweet you were and how good looking too they all unanimously agreed. Toni and Brenda asked if I had any pictures. She laughed when she told me that. Then she told me that they were planning on hitting 6th street that night and said that they wanted to know if I would go with them. She said that they would buy in return for the favor of letting them stay at my place.

I told her that I didn’t have any plans for that night and that sounded great, but they didn’t need to worry about paying for me. She just said that was great and that she was sure the girls would be happy with the news. Then she asked me if I could give her directions to my house. I told her that it might just be easier for them to meet me in my bar at the hotel, since they knew exactly where that was. Then they could just follow me to the house. She thought that was a great plan and said that they would be there around 7.

I had two days to think about the weekend. I couldn’t help, but think about how this might turn out. Although it wasn’t my intention originally, I was just trying to help out. Of course now with my last conversation with Darlene and her telling me how good looking I was and how the other girls wanted pictures, my mind was just racing with the possibilities. I couldn’t help myself getting hard several times during those two days as my mind developed different scenarios.

Well, Friday finally came around. At the end of my shift at 5:30, I went home and grabbed a quick bite to eat. I changed into some jeans and a short sleeve casual shirt. I headed back to the hotel bar and got there at ten till seven. By eight, there was still no sign of the girls. I was pretty disappointed. I told my cashier about my plans. She knew Darlene from her visits already. I told her that I was going home and that if and when they showed up to give me a call and I would come back up to meet them. She agreed to do this and I left for home.

On my way back home, I picked up a case of cold beer at the distributor. I got home and put them in the fridge and grabbed one to drink while I was waiting. I had another one around nine while I watched some TV. Finally at 10:15 the phone rang and it was my cashier. She said that the girls were there and that Darlene wanted to talk to me and gave her the phone.

Darlene immediately apologized for being so late. She said she was really upset, because they had planned on meeting at her house at 5:45 and leave from there at 6. She said that Brenda showed up on time. Cindy showed up at 6:15. At 7:45 Toni called and said that she got held up at work and was still there. She apologized and everything, but said she still didn’t know when she would get out of there and still had to go home to get her things and stuff. She said she’d call before she left the office.

"It wasn’t until 9 when she called. I told her to go ahead and head home and that we’d pick her up there to save time. I didn’t have your number and because I wasn’t at work, I didn’t even have the number for the hotel so I couldn’t call you. Anyway, that’s what happened and I’m really, really, really sorry. I hope you aren’t mad at us! Can we still stay with you?" Darlene continued telling me.

I told her that it was OK and that I was more worried that something bad had happened like an accident. I said that I was just glad everyone was OK and that I would leave right now so they could follow me to my place. I got there and walked into the bar. Of course, I recognized Darlene and she immediately came up to me and surprisingly she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug. She again apologized for being so late. I hadn’t seen Darlene in about 6 months which was the last time I had to go to San Antonio for a development conference. She had lost quite a bit of weight. Although she was still slightly overweight, she looked good. Really good. She had a pair of jeans on that looked like they were painted on and a short sleeve blouse that was very low cut revealing a great deal of cleavage.

After her apology, she turned and said, “Well, you need to meet my partners in crime!” while laughing out loud. “This is Toni, Brenda and Cindy!”

They all said hi in unison, but then Toni said, “Hey I want a hug too!!! Besides I’m the reason we’re so late and I think I owe it to you, although I’m thinking I’m getting the better deal!” She then came right up to me and gave me a full frontal bear hug. I couldn’t help myself from getting an immediate hard on. After getting a hug from Darlene with those huge tits rubbing against me and now Toni who was almost just as well blessed rubbing fully against me. I also noticed that as soon as Toni pulled away she glanced quickly down at my crotch. I knew she must have felt my hard on when we hugged.

“Hey, let’s be fair about this!” Brenda said while she came right up and hugged me.

“Me too, me too!!!” Cindy then said almost a little too enthusiastically. Then she also hugged me and she actually rubbed both her hands around my butt during her hug. I also heard her moan in my ear during the hug.

“Wow, thanks girls. I certainly wasn’t expecting that! I guess I’m now the lucky one!” I said and laughed. “Well, are you ready to follow me?” I asked.

Toni said, “Oh, I’ll follow you wherever you want!”

“Hey now! Toni, control yourself!” said Cindy. Then she said, “Yes, I think we’re ready.”

I turned and walked out the door with the girls right behind me. “Where are you parked?” I asked Darlene.

“Right over there. Oh you parked right beside me. How convenient,” she said while laughing.

She was driving an old Toyota Corolla and there was a lot of stuff in it. I said, “Just follow me. It isn’t far, just a few miles. I’ll go slow so you can keep up.” I walked around my red Firebird and opened the door.

“Hey, nice car! Mind if I ride with you?” Toni said and without waiting for an answer hopped in the passenger side.

I started up my car and pulled away towards the parking lot exit. I waited for Darlene to pull up behind me and then we left. Ten minutes later we pulled in my driveway and I opened up both garage doors with my remote so Darlene could also park in the garage. We pulled in and parked. I started walking to the door when I realized that the girls needed to get their stuff out of the car. I turned around and said, “Oh, I’m sorry I completely forgot about your stuff. Can I lend a hand?”

“How about both hands instead?" said Cindy and she came right up to me and gave me another hug. She then grabbed my hand and held it while pulling me along to the car.

Darlene rolled her eyes at me and said, “I guess I should have warned you about my friends.”

“Oh, no problem. I don’t mind. Besides, I like the attention of four gorgeous women. No harm, no foul,” I said and laughed. We pulled out all of their stuff and headed inside through the utility room into the kitchen.

“Oh my God!” said Brenda. "You have a pool table in your house? I love pool!” she continued. I have a galley kitchen with a bar along the one side that faces the living room where I have the pool table set up. I also have a formal living room that is smaller, but since I live alone it suits me just fine. There were several wows and awesomes said as we entered.

“You can put your things over by the wall on the other side of the pool table. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for a beer. I’ll give you the nickel tour after that. Anyone else want a beer?” I asked. They all said yes at the same time.

I went and got us beers and set them up on the bar while the girls all dropped their things on the floor against the wall. They came back over to the bar and grabbed their beers. Cindy then said, “Wait you guys!” She lifted up her beer in the air and said, “Here’s to a wonderful host and one really great guy, Tom!!!” They all jumped in saying their two cents like yea, and you said it and totally awesome and great. My head was swelling, well actually both of my heads were swelling at this point.

I guess I should tell you a little more about these girls. Toni, was relatively short, I’d say about 4’ 11”. She had very nice brunette hair that was full of soft curls that hung down to just below her shoulders. She wore a cowboy hat. She also had a terrific body. One of those heart shaped asses just begging to be grabbed, a wonderful hourglass figure and well proportioned breasts. I guess they were average size, but because of her small frame, they looked bigger than they actually were.

Cindy was Hispanic. I love that dark complexion. She had soft brown eyes with a round face that was just cute as a button. She also had very large breasts, but not quite as large as Darlene’s. Her hair was very long and straight. It was brown and came down to just above her ass. She stood about 5’ 5” and had a nice curved figure.

Brenda was a redhead with very short hair. She had freckles and cute face and butt. She was about 5’ 7” and very slim. Her breasts weren’t very big, but were very pert and from what I could tell had very large nipples that I could see through her tight T-shirt because she was obviously not wearing a bra.

I looked at my watch and it was already 11:30. I said, “Well, if you guys still want to hit 6th street we’re running out of time it’s already 11:30 and it takes almost 45 minutes to get there.”

Brenda walked over to the pool table and started racking the balls and said, “Screw 6th street. I want to play some pool here. Who wants to play?”

I said that I was game, but I should give them that nickel tour first so that they could decide where they’re going to sleep and get their things out of the playing area. I then walked past the pool table and said, “Come on, let me show you.”

I walked into the formal living room and said, “This is the living room. I’ll move the coffee table out of the way so we can pull out the hideaway bed.” Then we continued through back into the kitchen. “This is obviously the kitchen which you’ve already seen. As well as the pool table.” We walked through the kitchen and back over to the wall. I then went into the hallway and into the exercise room . “This is my exercise room. I already blew up a mattress and moved the equipment out of the way. One of you can stay in here” I said. I then turned around, but the girls were in the way. “OK, now let’s keep this moving,” I continued. the girls shuffled out of the room.

“That’s the bathroom on the left there,” I said as we continued down the hallway. “Here’s the guest bedroom. Go on in,” I said. “There’s a twin bed and I set up another mattress. Two of you can stay in here.”

Then I turned around and started walking out and back into the pool room. They all followed me. “Well, who’s going to stay where?” I asked.

“Well, where are you going to stay?” asked Toni. “And you said you were going to give us the nickel tour. That was like... um two cents worth. I want my moneys worth!” she continued and laughed.

“Yea, we want to see YOUR room!!!” both Cindy and Brenda said together.

“OK, OK, settle down now,” I said while laughing. I walked along the pool table wall towards my master bedroom. I came to the two steps to go down into my room.

“Oh my God! A sunken bedroom!!!” yelled Toni. “Totally awesome!” she continued. I went inside the room.

Darlene said, “Tom, you told me you had a king size bed on the phone, but you didn’t tell me it was a water bed! I totally love water beds.”

Me too, they all piped in and before I knew it all four of them were sitting and laying on my bed. All of them seemed really excited and saying awesome, and I want to sleep here, me too, me too.

They were all laughing. Cindy grabbed me by the hand and Brenda grabbed my other hand and they pulled me onto the bed with them. I completely lost my balanced and landed face down right on top Toni.

“I could get used to this,” Toni said and immediately wrapped both of her arms around me and then kissed me on the cheek. I immediately got hard again. As soon as she kissed me, hands were all over me rolling me over on my back.

One of them said, “I think we can all fit here. Let’s see.” Then all of the girls had their hands on me rolling me this way and that as they rolled around too. They were all giggling and laughing. They finally got it to were I was lying on my back and had two girls on each side of me lying on their sides. All of them had their arms over each other and me.

“OK, girls. I guess we can all fit here, but I don’t know how comfortable it would be trying to sleep. I’m sure not going to complain though, so whoever wants to sleep here can. Now I thought we were going to play some pool!” I said.

I started to roll over to get out of the bed. “Who said anything about sleeping?” one of them said and they all started laughing. As I was rolling over, I of course just managed to roll right into Toni, the short one. My arm had naturally gone over top of her. Her face was now nuzzled into my neck. “Mmm, you feel good,” she whispered in my ear. Then she kissed me on the neck and snuggled in closer.

Suddenly, I felt Brenda move right up against my backside and felt her wrap her arm around me. Then felt two more hands on me. I don’t know who, but one of the girls then grabbed my hard on through my jeans. Then I heard, “Oh girls, you’ve got to feel this! It’s definitely big enough for sharing!!!” Then felt all of their hands on my crotch. Each in turn getting a chance to actually grab as much as they could. I was as hard as a rock. And those hands were rubbing me all over.

“Well, then by unanimous decision it is decided that we’re all staying here tonight.”, one of them said. Each of them said some equivalent of yes. Brenda then said, “OK, let’s go play some pool and drink some beer.”

We all got out of the bed, but there were still many more grabs on my body before we were out. We then went back to the pool room and found our beers. Brenda racked the balls and said, “Let’s play partners. Who wants to be my partner?”

Darlene said, “I will.”

I said, “OK, Why don’t you and Brenda play Cindy and Toni. I get to play all of the time, so why don’t you gals play first.”

Cindy said, “Well, I’m not really any good at pool, so I think I’ll pass. Tom, you be Toni’s partner and play Darlene and Brenda. I’ll just watch.”

I agreed. Toni insisted that I break and I did. Cindy in the meantime moved everyone’s stuff out of the pool room into the living room. When she came back in, she held up a bottle of Cuervo and said, “It’s shot time. Tom do you have any shot glasses or are we going to just drink straight from the bottle?”

“Well, not only do I have shot glasses, but they’re actually Cuervo Gold shot glasses. I also have salt and limes!” I said. Everyone cheered. I put a ball in on the break, so I continued my shot and put two more balls in. Then I went to the kitchen and got the shot glasses and gave them to Cindy. I got the salt shaker out and got two limes out. I cut them up quickly and set them out as well. Cindy already had the shots poured.

Darlene said, “It’s your turn again Tom, but let’s do those shots first.”

Everyone agreed. We all lined up at the bar and this time Brenda raised her shot glass and said, “Here’s to a wonderful night with friends. I can’t wait to sleep together in that bed!” Everyone laughed and agreed. We all took our shots. I went back to the fridge and got another beer and asked if anyone else wanted one. They all did, of course.

Toni and I won the pool game. I suggested that Cindy play with Darlene as her partner for the next game. Cindy was very shy about it and kept saying that she didn’t really know how to play, yada, yada, yada. I finally told her that I’d help her and proposed that Cindy take my place and I would only be playing to help Cindy. She liked that and agreed.

Well, Cindy was right. She sucked at pool. Almost ripped the felt on her second shot. She was horrified and looked at me and apologized. I told her that it was fine and that I would help her on the next shot. Her turn came around and this time I came around behind her. I put both of my arms around her and both of my hands on her hands. She pushed her ass into my crotch and wiggled against it, which of course immediately got me hard again. She said, “Oohh, I could get used to this.”

I said, “OK, settle down now.

MissLaraHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissLaraHoney

We’re trying to play pool. Remember?” I then pulled the cue stick back and forth showing her how to stroke the cue to hit the ball. She still kept wiggling her ass into me driving me crazy. I explained about how to aim at the ball. We stroked the cue a few more times and told her she could do it and to put that ball in the hole. I let go of her and backed out of the way. She made the shot. She was soooo excited. She started screaming and jumping up and down. She came right up to me and gave me a big bear hug. Then instead of letting me go, she looked up into my eyes and leaned forward and kissed me right on the lips.

“Thanks, Tom. I’ve been wanting to do that all night long. You’re a good teacher!” she said. I told her thanks and that now she needs to make the next shot. She missed it, but it was close.

When it was her turn again, she asked me to help her again. I was still hard from before as well as watching those girls asses as they all bent over to shoot. She again kept wiggling her ass into my hard on. Finally she just stood straight up and let the cue stick fall to the floor and said, “I can’t stand this any longer, Tom!”

She turned around and wrapped one hand around the back of my head and kissed me. Her other hand slid around and was massaging my ass. She opened her mouth and out snaked her tongue right into my mouth. We started exploring each other’s mouths and tongues. Her other hand then slid around to my front and she started massaging my hard on through my jeans. She also started moaning.

She stopped and grabbed me by the hand and said, “C’mon. It’s bed time!” She started leading me towards my bedroom.

“Hey that’s not fair!” “What do you think you’re doing?” etc., etc., etc was all I heard.

As Cindy stepped down the first step, she stopped and turned around and said, “Well, I didn’t say no one else could join us.” She laughed and continued leading me into the bedroom. I heard all sorts of shuffling around and then hurried footsteps as all the girls came running for the bedroom.

As we got beside the bed, Cindy pushed me down to sit on the side of it. By the time the other girls got there, Cindy had both of her hands crossed at the bottom of her T-shirt and was pulling it up and over her head. Her full large breasts were now exposed to me. I got even harder than I was already.

“OK, I don’t want this to be a free for all. There is only one of me and four of you. I think that each of you are beautiful and want this to be enjoyed by everyone without any problems. So, I’d like you to take turns for now. Cindy, since you started this and already have your shirt off, Please continue and strip down for me. After that, each of you will get to do the same, but I want to be able to see each of you reveal yourself to me, OK?” I asked.

I turned the clock radio on so we would have some music. I took both of Cindy’s hands into mine and pulled her right in front of me. I had my legs spread so she was right up close. I pulled her head down and kissed her softly on the lips. I then put one of my hands on her breast and massaged it. Then I pinched her nipple between my thumb and finger. She let out a moan. I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue and licked her other nipple. Then I sucked on it for a moment. I pulled away and brought both of my hands to the top of her jeans.

I unbuttoned the button and unzipped them. “Take them off for me, Cindy,” I said. She smiled at me, leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Stood back up straight and then seductively moved both of her hands to the top of her open jeans. She edged them down over her hips and ass swaying to the music while she did it. She then let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them.

She kicked her jeans aside and then reached for her pink panties. I said, “Wait, I want to do that.” She smiled at me while licking her lips. I put my hands on her hips and spun her around. I said, “Put your hands on your knees.” She bent over placing her hands on her knees as I had asked. Her cute little ass was just a foot and a half in front of me. I edged the back of her panties down her ass. Then I slid the sides down till her ass was completely exposed.

I then ran my right hand finger down the crack of her ass. I turned my hand over and pushed it under her with my palm now up. I continued pushing my finger towards her front, splitting her vaginal lips open as I moved forward. She let out a gasp as my finger found her hole. I wiggled it inside just a little bit. I then flipped my hand back over and grabbed the front of her panties and slid them down to the floor.

I told her to turn back around and get on her knees. I told her to see what she and the others were doing to me. I grabbed her hands and brought them to the top of my jeans and told her to take them off for me. As she started unbuttoning my jeans, the other girls started getting restless and started saying oh, yea, finally we get to see that cock. and now they were all tugging at my jeans and underwear, hurriedly taking them off of me. Cindy was still on her knees right in front of me and I said that she could taste it if she wanted to. She immediately reached out and grabbed my throbbing cock. then she engulfed it. She let go with her hand and shoved me down her throat. I let out a loud moan. I then pushed her off of me and said, it was now someone else’s turn.

I turned and grabbed Brenda’s hand and told her that it was her turn. I told her that I couldn’t help but notice her huge nipples that have been sticking out at me all night. I pulled her between my legs in front of me. I placed her hands on my hard cock. She wrapped both of her hands around and it and started stroking it. I grabbed her T-shirt and lifted it up to her arms. She realized that she had to let go of me for me to take off her shirt. She gave my cock a nice big squeeze and lifted up her arms. I then removed her shirt. I couldn’t believe the size of her nipples. They were just huge, yet her breasts were no more than a mouthful in size. I couldn’t help myself, so I pulled her to me and immediately sucked on one of those huge nipples while flicking my tongue over it. She let out a moan and I felt her grab my cock and start stroking it again.

I moved to her other nipple and repeated the tongue lashing. She let out a loud moan. Then I stood up and turned her around. I put both of my arms around her and cupped both of her breasts in my hands. I gently massaged them both and then tweaked those nipples. I could feel my hard cock poking her ass outside of the back of her jeans. Then I ran my hands down her front to the top of her jeans. I quickly unsnapped them and pulled the zipper down. I took my right hand and slid it down the front of her jeans. I took my finger and ran it up and down her slit on top of her silk panties. She again moaned while she pushed her ass up against my exposed hard on.

I then knelt down behind her. I grabbed both her panties and her jeans and yanked them down to the floor together. She stepped out of them. I spun her around and could see just one small stripe of red pussy hair above her slit. I couldn’t help it and moved myself in closer. I could smell her wet sweetness. I pushed one of her legs over spreading them further apart. I stuck out my tongue licked her slit from top to bottom several times in a row. I then found her clit and sucked it into my mouth. Like her nipples, her clit was huge. I nibbled on it and she suddenly screamed out and came all over my face. I heard all of the other girls gasping as she came.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry, Tom! You got me soooo worked up though. I can’t believe I did that. I’m sooooo sorry!” Brenda said.

“No problem, I liked it and that’s quite a compliment that I got you that worked up. Now, do you think you could help me out and get this cleaned up off of my face?”, I asked as I backed up and sat back down on the bed. I pulled Brenda over to me. She started licking my face. The next thing I knew there were three other tongues all licking my face. No part was left untouched. I then put my hands on Brenda’s shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees. She immediately dropped her mouth over my cock. She never even touched it with her hand. Her lips were down in my public hair and my cock was down her throat. She started bobbing up and down deep throating me. I thought I was going to come right then and there. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her off of me.

“Oh, I’m sorry. That just felt sooo good, I thought I was going to cum and I don’t want to yet!” I said.

I helped her up off of her knees. Then I turned and grabbed Toni’s hand. I pulled her towards me as she immediately started unbuttoning her cowboy shirt revealing her black lace bra. I now realized that her breasts were actually much larger than what I had thought as the bra looked like it was going to pop off of her. She let go of my hand and took her shirt off and threw it on the ground. She unclasped her bra and when she did that the straps immediately bounced around her sides to her front and forward, before falling down. She then slid the straps off of her shoulders revealing what looked to be double D’s with huge aureoles and large nipples.

Then she dropped down to her knees. She moved herself right up to my cock. She grabbed those huge breasts of hers and wrapped them around my cock. She thrust down and as my cock head exposed itself through her cleavage, she stuffed her mouth around it. Then she started moving her whole body up and down my cock, sliding it through her massive mounds into her moist mouth twirling her tongue around the head each time. I felt that sudden urge again and so I pushed her off of me. I helped her stand up and I dropped to my knees. I opened up her jeans to reveal that she was not wearing any panties. To top it off, she was completely clean shaved. The urge to cum got even greater now, seeing that shaved pussy right in front of me. It was making it even more difficult not to cum.

I pulled her jeans down quickly. She stepped out of them and I pushed them aside. As I straightened back out, there was that beautiful shaved pussy right in front of my face. Her lips were open slightly and glistened from her wetness. I stuck my finger inside of her. She gasped and moaned. I thrust a second finger in her and twisted them. She screamed out now. Then I removed my fingers from her and licked them off. I sat back down on the bed.

I looked over at Darlene and said, “I’ve saved the best for last,” and smiled at her. She looked liked she was melting as I said that. She looked like she was floating as she moved to me. She also got on her knees. She wrapped a hand around my cock and slowly stroked it a couple of times.

Then she looked up at me and said, “Oh Tom, I’ve dreamed of this so many times. I have a confession to make to you. I’ve fantasized about you for the last couple of years. I even named my dildo after you." Then she looked down and engulfed my cock, down to her hand. She swirled her tongue around and around. Slowly she pulled up and then back down.

She then popped me out of her mouth and let go of me. She immediately stood up and unbuttoned her blouse. Threw it off to the side. She then came right up in front of me. She took the shoulder straps of her bra off and while holding her bra up with one hand, she unclasped it with the other. While still holding it up covering her breasts she looked at me and said, “I know that you’ve been wanting to see these for a long time now. I’ve seen you staring at them and I’ve been dying to show them to you, Tom.”

Then she let go and the bra fell down on top of my cock. If Toni’s breasts were a 40 double “D”, then Darlene's were a 42 triple “D”. I couldn’t believe how big they were. She reached her hand around my head and pushed my face into them. I sucked and nibbled on one, then the other and then went back and forth between the two. She started moaning and calling out my name. As I was sucking on her breasts, she was busy undoing her jeans. She started to try to take them off, but couldn’t with me still sucking on her breasts.

She stepped back, and then she dropped both her jeans and underwear and threw them in the corner. She came up to me and said, “Oh Tom, I can’t take it anymore. I have to have you!”

She pushed me back on the bed. She jumped up on it and pulled both of my legs to the center. She straddled my legs and grabbed my cock with one hand. She lined up my cock to her slit and once my head was touching her opening, she dropped down completely on it up to the hilt. She let out a scream.

I looked over at the other girls and said, “I do have two hands and a mouth and I’m counting three more girls.” Toni made the first move and jumped up on the bed and straddled my face. Brenda got up on the bed on her knees and came over and took my hand leading it to her pussy while Cindy ran to the other side and did the same. With all of the movement on the water bed, Darlene nor I had to move as my cock pumped up and down inside of her from the waves of the bed.

Darlene leaned forward and wrapped her hands around Toni who was on my chest as I was giving her a tongue lashing. Darlene started massaging and squeezing Toni’s nipples. It was such a turn on. Darlene started thrusting herself up and down on my cock while still massaging Toni’s breasts. I knew at that point that I was about to cum. I yelled out. “I’m going to cum!” I heard at least two voices saying, “I want to see! Get off of him, Darlene.” Suddenly all of the girls moved and two of them were yanking Darlene off of me.

Toni simply twirled herself around while still on top of my chest. She said, “Ready girls?” and grabbed my cock with her hand. She engulfed my cock in her mouth. She started bobbing up and down with her mouth in time with her hand. She took off her mouth as she sensed I was about to come. She continued to stroke me. The other girls were all on their hand and knees on either side of me. “Here it comes!!!!” said Toni.

I erupted. I swear my first spurt of cum almost hit the ceiling. I actually saw it with Toni on my chest in front of me. It landed on her back. All the girls started screaming. I let loose with another spurt. Cindy started licking the cum off of Toni’s back. Toni let go of my cock. I felt a mouth engulf me as I let out another spurt. Then a different mouth as quick as the first. This time deep throating me as I spurt a few more times in a row. She sucked my cock completely off and then I heard the pop when my cock left her lips.

I can’t ever remember cumming that hard before. I was completely spent. Toni turned back around and said, you’re not done with me yet and slid her pussy back up to my face. I dove in with my tongue. I couldn’t see anything, but I felt both of my hands being forced into more pussy. Then whoever it was that was left started sucking my now soft cock and stroking it with her hand. Suddenly Toni moaned out and her knees trapped my face like a vice as she started cumming. I drank it up. I had no choice, but I certainly didn’t mind.

Then I heard another scream, “I’m cumming!” and I felt my left hand getting soaked. I felt a hand on my right hand forcing my thumb up on her clit as Toni finally loosened her leg vice on my face. She climbed off of me and laid down. I could now see it was Cindy who was sucking my cock which was now starting to get hard again. Darlene was the girl on my left that had just cum and she laid down beside me and started sucking on my nipple while massaging my whole front.

Brenda was on my right. Her eyes were closed and she was rubbing her breasts as I continued fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit with my thumb. Then she let out a moan and came.

Cindy now had me rock hard again. “Now it’s my turn to cum,” she said after she pulled my cock out of her mouth. She got up on her knees and edged herself up to mount me. Brenda grabbed my cock for her a lined it up to her pussy. Cindy screamed out once the head of my cock was inside of her. She sat down taking my whole length deep inside of her. She let out another scream and then started bouncing up and down on me like she was riding a bronco.

I said, “Hey, let’s do it doggie style.”

“Oh yea, I like doggie style,” she said and immediately propped herself up letting my cock fall out of her pussy. I sat up while Cindy turned around on all fours with her ass facing me just waiting.

I got up on my knees and edged forward. I grabbed my hard cock and rubbed the head up and down her slit. She let out a guttural moan. I then lined up my cock to her opening. I let go of my cock and grabbed her by the waist and lunged forward. “Oh yea!” she yelled out. “Fuck me Tom, Fuck me hard. Just like that,” she yelled. I started thrusting in and out of her as she continue to yell out. The next thing I knew, Toni had managed to wiggle herself face up underneath me. She started tonguing and massaging my balls.

Darlene came up next to me on her knees and started kissing me on my cheek and my neck. I turned to her and we started dancing with our tongues together. Brenda then sat down in front of Cindy and said, “Cindy do me while he’s doing you.” Cindy dropped her head down and started lashing at Brenda’s pussy. I kept pounding Cindy as best as I could. I also took my right hand and ran it down Toni’s front underneath me till I found her pussy and started fingering her behind my back.

Cindy started screaming again, “I’m gonna cum, Tom. Oh you’re making me cum!!! OHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!!” as she pushed her ass back to me as far as she could. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as her juices started running down my cock and my balls. Toni continued licking my balls with Cindy’s juices on them as I continued fingering her pussy behind me.

Cindy fell face down on the bed letting my cock fall out of her pussy. Brenda immediately pushed Cindy aside and yelled out, “My turn!”. She turned around on her hands and knees and crawled backwards while reaching for my cock. Darlene grabbed my cock and said, “I got it for you, babe.”

She held my cock while stroking it and then rubbed the head over Brenda’s pussy lips. She lined it up and Brenda shoved her ass back into me. Darlene let go of my cock and then started rubbing my chest. She then whispered into my ear, “I think you’re a hit, Tom. They all seem to like you. Of course I knew they would. What’s not to like?” Then she kissed me on the cheek.

Cindy crawled up the other side of me and stayed lying on her side. Then she raised up her hand and started rubbing my ass as I continued pounding my cock into Brenda. I turned and looked at her and she blew me a kiss and smiled. Then she mouthed the words, “Thank you,” as she continued rubbing my ass and the back of my thighs.

Darlene, not to be out done started massaging my other ass cheek. Before I knew it, she then forced her fingertip in my ass. I lurched forward and then Brenda screamed out, “Yea like that. Oh yea!” Darlene then suddenly shoved her finger completely in my ass and I lunged forward again as Brenda screamed, “Oh my God, I’m cumming. I’m cumming!!!” Darlene now fell forward on her face but kept her ass up in the air with my cock still deep in her pussy. Her pussy was clenched around my still hard cock. Darlene then removed her finger while laughing.

I pulled myself back and my cock came out of Brenda. Brenda rolled over onto her side. Then Toni who was still underneath me managed to squirm forward some more and grabbed my cock and stuffed it in her mouth. She continued playing with my balls as she deep throated me. She then pulled me out of my mouth and said, “Finally. It’s my turn. She eased her way from under me to the foot of the bed still lying on her back. She pulled her legs out from underneath me and spread her legs open wide on either side of me. “Give it to me Tom, I wanna feel that big cock of yours in my pussy.

I grabbed both of her legs and put them over my shoulders pulling her towards me. I grabbed my cock and lined it up to her dripping wet pussy and slammed into her. I thrust hard in and out of her. She started screaming out. As Toni was so small, I took both of my arms and moved them under her and lifted her up keeping her legs over my shoulders. I stopped thrusting and started moving her whole body up and down on my cock. “Oh yea, baby. Give it to me, Tom. Oh God, you feel so good!” she screamed out. Her pussy was tighter then any of the other girls, but it was also wetter too.

I continued picking her up and slamming her back down on my cock and then I screamed out, “I’m gonna cum. Are you ready?”

“Oh yea, I’m ready. I’m gonna cum too, Tom. Give me your cum. Cum inside of me, Yes, Tom, YES, Oh GOD YEEEESSSSS!!!!”, she screamed. Her pussy clamped around my cock, I slammed her down one more time as I felt my balls slap her ass and I started spurting my load deep in her pussy. “Oh God, yes. Cum inside of me, Oh yea,” she continued screaming. I fell forward on top of her. Her legs still on my shoulders and my cock still deep inside of her. I was still shooting cum inside of her and she was shaking from her own orgasm.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes, then she said, “Oh my God, Tom. I don’t think I’ve ever cum like that before.” Then she wrapped her hand around my head and kissed me. She dove her tongue into my mouth and we kissed deeply. She let go of my head and we pulled our faces apart. I leaned forward and kissed her on the tip of her nose. She laughed and gave me a huge smile. I reached up and took her legs off of my shoulders and gently laid them down on either side of me and pulled myself up and out of her.

“Well, I’m completely exhausted,” I said. “You girls sure know how to wear a guy out,” I continued as I laid back on my back. I closed my eyes and felt the girls moving around and each taking their spot and laying on either side of me. Hands were rubbing my chest, my arms, and my stomach. I was exhausted and completely happy. I was starting to doze off when I felt a hand wrap around my cock. I smiled to myself and fell asleep.

The girls checked into the hotel the next day, but they didn’t stay there.

Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments