Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unbelievable

"When I took total control, things turned incendiary..."

5
3 Comments 3
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Unbelievable

There I was, your cock and his in each of my hands. Resting on my knees between each of you facing me, I wondered what you could see in the look on my face. Concentration was there. Of course it would be. I want to do everything well. My eyes were narrowed and I wondered if you would notice that pinched spot between my eyes that others might not notice. You know me too well. You knew it meant I was so focused that I wouldn't let myself be cheated of anything this moment might bring. Excitement was there, too. I wasn't ready to reveal full throttle lust to either of you and maybe not even me. But it was there, not too far under the surface.

Perhaps my hunger to learn got me into this. I couldn't deny that I felt a kind of torment wondering what this would be like,...no, wondering what I would be like with two cocks in my hands. This had happened once before. That was long ago and I wasn't with you. I was with my ex. That didn't feel like a choice. That wasn't this.

I let my eyes close and melted into the sensations of it all. The hardness against each of my palms came through mixed with the soft smoothness that only the skin of a cock can bring me. You started to moan as my hands took control. He stayed silent. After the orgasm I had just moments ago, my nostrils welcomed the smell of my juices mixed with the sweat from the two of you as it drifted upwards from between my legs.

Neither of you had cum yet. I gripped tighter. I used long powerful strokes to excite you both slowly and to luxuriate in all the power I had now. I opened my eyes. His eyes were locked on my breasts and my nipples hardened again. I could control each of you. And I would. Your own lust was something that I would use for myself.

You were nervous and unsure of what to do next. The only thing you didn't want to do was ruin this moment. Knowing you would do anything I wanted caused my breath to deepen and my nostrils to flare. Something animal in me liked this.

He wasn't nervous. He was captured by his cock and couldn't think straight. All he wanted was whatever would allow him to cum soon and wildly. I decided I'd make him suffer a little for it. Still stroking you both, I looked directly at him and captured his gaze. When I had it completely, I bent over and let him watch me lick the tip of your cock. His mouth opened when mine did.

I know your taste. After nine years, It still excites me. I wanted to torment him so I made sure he saw the tip of my tongue lick every part of the head of your cock. Still leaning close, I used the barest tip of my tongue to circle your juices until your helmet was glistening. I made sure he was watching as I licked it all off. I was still gripping his cock and felt it twitch in my hand like it was knocking on a door.

I sat upright again. I released his cock and moved my hand to that spot at the underside of his scrotum. I smoothed it even smoother. He liked that much savvy on my part. What can I say? I told you I wanted to do everything well. Letting my actions speak, I released your cock long enough to straddle his thighs. I was as surprised by my boldness as he was but he didn't know that. My face offered him two things: a glimpse of my own heat and the look of a woman in charge.

My pussy was inches from his cock. I looked over to you to gauge your excitement. The look on your face told me everything I needed to know. Though many have fantasized about scenes like this, your own personal wish was coming true. As I leaned forward, I commanded your gaze with ease and held it while I bent far enough to flatten my breasts against his chest. Giving him no chance to act, I slid down his torso hoping my nipples were hard enough to scrape him. When my breasts reached his cock, I swayed from side to side. Somehow, both his cock and my nipples got even harder. I raised up, grabbed his cock roughly and pulled it until the opening leaked pre-cum.

AbbyMendezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMendezz

When it did, I used my other hand to guide the tip of my nipple directly into that opening. Both of you watched as if you had been ordered to. Little did you know how true that was. I rolled the head of his cock against my nipple until he was twitching and I was glistening. When I was wet enough, I took my fingertips and pulled my nipple until his juices became strands between it and my fingers. As thin as those strands were, they roped both of you in. That's when I licked my fingertips.

He reached up and tried to rub his thumb across my now sticky nipple. I smacked his hand away. He began to understand just how much in control I would be. When he laid back, I surprised him by taking all seven inches of him completely into my mouth. My hand controlled his cock and I pushed it as far down my throat as I could. As I did, I reached over and cupped your balls. After only a few pistons of my mouth on him, I pulled out, barked at you to stroke your cock, and used my mouth again to drive him wild.

After a few moments with my talented tongue and mouth taking him higher, I raised up to my knees and left his throbbing cock out in the cold. I shifted my position and lowered my drenched pussy to your mouth. I made sure he had a direct view. Watching him watching me turned me on even more. You wasted no time in licking me from my opening to my clit. You never disappoint me in that department. Your tongue seems to communicate with my clit and vice versa. I wanted to wallow in those sensations and torment him further. My eyes closed slightly. My head fell back. Your tongue took me everywhere I wanted to be.

After a long moment, I looked over at him and said, "Do you like this? Do you like to watch him licking my pussy?" He nodded obediently.

Though it was getting difficult to speak, I said, "Don't you wish that was your tongue licking me?"

All he could manage was, "Yes."

My hips rocked my clit across your tongue and my words escaped in time with each electric jolt to my pussy. "If...you...do...what...you're...told,...you...might...get...your...wish."

"What do I have to do?"

Without answering, I pulled myself off your beautiful tongue. I collapsed onto all fours, looked back at you and said what you had been waiting to hear.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" As quickly as I have ever seen you move, you got behind me and pushed your cock into me in one stroke. My head fell forward. I was swept away by your forcefulness. That delicious sensation almost took me over.

As you were thrusting, I told him, "This is your chance. Lick my pussy!"

Before I knew it, his head was under me. His hands reached up and pulled my hips downward. Now he had the access he craved. His tongue found my clit again and again. You have always wanted this for me: your cock in me and a tongue on me. I was becoming pure lust. My head shot forward and engulfed his cock again. I couldn't resist it. My orgasm was spreading in me like a forest fire. I had never been hotter. I know your cock felt my heat when my pussy began clenching you as if it had a will of its own.

My mouth was moving on him with the same fire that was engulfing my pussy. Your cock was pounding me and forcing his tongue to match your rhythm. I couldn't contain myself any longer. I bucked and moaned and sent both of us over the edge. My orgasm exploded and left me quaking and groaning. That was enough to force him to shoot stream after stream into my mouth. Gasping for air, I couldn't contain it all and the rest of it went onto my face. A triple orgasm. I never would have believed it possible if I hadn't just lived it.

We collapsed together. Each of us was struggling to stay in that amazing sensation and somehow return to this planet. When we did, we were sure of only one thing; none of us would forget what had happened.

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments